Count Neferia vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

soleran30
BA beats him

Thanos_6383
WHAT?.just because hes more well known.What are his feats?

CaptainStoic
Both of these guys are about the same strength, but I'd say that Nefaria has stronger body armor (thicker skin). This fight would last a long time, but in the end I see Black Adam being the one with more injuries.

Nefaria 8/10

Thunderstrike
I think Nefaria would take him as well. However, I do love Black Adam for what he did in Infinite Crisis 6. I was getting sick of Psycho Pirate.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3181/pg206tg.th.jpg

guy222
CN

Hyperion Prime
Black Ass Adam

cdtm
Originally posted by Hancock1
WHAT?.just because hes more well known.What are his feats?

Taking out Power Girl with a single attack on more then one occasion, taking a tackle from the JSA while Sentinel had him in restraints, and subsequently breaking those restraints.. Tanking Supermans attacks , and dominating the fight, when Supes claimed he wasn't holding back (Of course, Supes always holds back, so this just means "Full powered non lethal force), literally laughing off attacks from Captain Marvel (I've seen a scan where Cap got him with a charging attack, took him out a window, and Adam was actually cracking jokes during the attack).

Then there was World War III, where he tanked all of Martian Manhunters punches, and leveled him with a single counter punch. Not to mention the gigantic army of characters he had to deal with, including Billy himself after he took over Shazams job as wizard, and beat Billy down along with everyone else.

SuperiorTech
WOW

cdtm
Posters voting for Nefaria: Why?

I've read just about all major confrontations, and admit he's formidable. But, it's not like he's Thanos or Mangog either... The fact is, Thor hurt him with his punches and hammer attacks. True, he didn't knock him out, but a LOT of characters can take attacks from Thor and not be defeated immediately.

Also true, that he literally tanked, with no effect, punches from Wonder Man.

But, in Wonder Man's first appearance, he hit Thor with a sucker punch as hard as he could, and the best he could do was knock him off his feet, yet he couldn't actually hurt Thor.

And in the big Thunderbolts/Avengers brawl, Thor wasn't even there. Atlas and Wonderman were both controlled by Nefaria or out of the fight, and She-Hulk and Iron Man were the only real power houses trying to hurt Nefaria.

To his credit, surviving Scarlet Witch's attack and Vision's phasing are impressive. Still, I don't see what Nefaria accomplished or tanked, that you couldn't look at other characters like Hulk, Thor, Superman, or any other heavy hitter and come up with similar high end feats.

tkitna
Nefaria

cdtm
Even if Nefaria had a durability and strength edge (And I don't believe he does, but for the sake of argument...), Adam still has a major speed advantage.

Nefaria has the speed of Whirlwind multiplied 100 fold. That still makes him slow enough for Adam to speedblitz, or casually avoid all of his attacks.

For example, Vision, with his mass as hard as diamond, KOed Nefaria by dropping onto him from miles in the sky. This is an attack Adam can easily replicate with his greater speed, and keep hitting him with it until he doesn't get up.

YoungGunna
Black Adam

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm

For example, Vision, with his mass as hard as diamond, KOed Nefaria by dropping onto him from miles in the sky. This is an attack Adam can easily replicate with his greater speed, and keep hitting him with it until he doesn't get up. To be fair Neferia was weakened by the other Avengers first. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria09.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria10.jpg

but yeah BA still takes Majority imo. 7/10

tkitna
Originally posted by Damborgson
To be fair Neferia was weakened by the other Avengers first.

Yeah, he got KO'd right after taking a spell from Wanda (who knows how he was affected by that), a punch from Thor, a building falling on him and then the Vision. I doubt Adam isnt KO'd by the same.

Hyperion Prime
LOL @ that KO' ing Adam

tkitna
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
LOL @ that KO' ing Adam

LOL at you thinking way to much of Adam.

Prep-Man
Adam.

ankur29
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
LOL @ that KO' ing Adam thumb up

BA wins

i think BA would beat thor too in h2h

SevenShackles
Love Neferia but Black Adam is faster and would smash him around for a clear win.

Batman-Prime
BA 6/10 maybe even 5/10

leonidas
it's close. maybe adam 6/10 because of speed.

D-Block
Going with Black Adam good fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.