*-HeLlO-*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
i just want to say hi ive been away for a while but now im kinda back lol so helllo xxx

DiamondBullets
Um.....hello no expression

Bloigen
eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

JacopeX
Originally posted by sammii
i just want to say hi ive been away for a while but now im kinda back lol so helllo xxx hey sammi!

_Sanctuary_
wave

Captain Falcon
eekwave2 you back!

Storm
Welcome back wink

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

bloodboy
HI

JacopeX
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1619/wtf25ak3cz.gif

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif laughing

You can always count on bloigen to do some sort of stupid post

bloodboy
laughing out loud

Bun Bun
Originally posted by sammii
i just want to say hi ive been away for a while but now im kinda back lol so helllo xxx

eek! YAY welcome back girl! hug

JacopeX
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

attentionwhore

bloodboy
says the talking penguin

JacopeX
attentionwhore How? Explain.

Im probably gonna own you in this one

*Indiegirl*
attentionwhore
laughing

Bloigen
How? Explain.

Im probably gonna own you in this one

Because you posted this picture

you were ignored, you then posted this picture again,

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1619/wtf25ak3cz.gif .

So someone would comment on it, giving you attention.

Making you an "Attention Whore".

JacopeX
Because you posted this picture

you were ignored, you then posted this picture again,

So someone would comment on it, giving you attention.

Making you an "Attention Whore". You see the difference. you did the same before by posting my pic, and then posting the same pic sayin "O RLY?" but I put NOOOOOOO!!!!!! on top of it. Its called caption

OWNED

Bloigen
You see the difference. you did the same before by posting my pic, and then posting the same pic sayin "O RLY?" but I put NOOOOOOO!!!!!! on top of it. Its called caption

Erm... no I didn't.

bloodboy
o rly

JacopeX
O RLY eek!

Itzak
You see the difference. you did the same before by posting my pic, and then posting the same pic sayin "O RLY?" but I put NOOOOOOO!!!!!! on top of it. Its called caption

OWNED

"You see the difference. You did the same before by posting my picture, and then posting the same picture saying (or) ' "O RLY?" but I put "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" on the top of it. It's called caption."

OWNED

Tell me when you can spell and I'll let you own somebody. no expression

AOR
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
laughing

You can always count on bloigen to do some sort of stupid post

Long love Bloigen humor cheers

bloodboy
your gay??????!!!?????!

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
Long love Bloigen humor cheers

w00t

JacopeX
Originally posted by Itzak
"You see the difference. You did the same before by posting my picture, and then posting the same picture saying (or) ' "O RLY?" but I put "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" on the top of it. It's called caption."

OWNED

Tell me when you can spell and I'll let you own somebody. no expression lsdfhkahfklsngfmkslgkfhlgdkfngkdngldfgfngbsdfackfg
nmacfkbgadbmklgcdbmkgbmkgfbmkabgambgkacgjggmfhjmmj
mjhfklctamgklrircgbmgfag

Correct that, *****! laughing out loud

AOR

OWNED

Tell me when you can spell and I'll let you own somebody. no expression

indubitably euro

AOR
Originally posted by bloodboy
your gay??????!!!?????!

Meant "live" not "love"

bloodboy
riiiiight

JacopeX
Yup

AOR
riiiiight

disgust bloody hippie....

Ryder4LyF
attentionwhore ou yea that not attention grabbing

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ryder4LyF
ou yea that not attention grabbing

Does not compute.

Itzak
lsdfhkahfklsngfmkslgkfhlgdkfngkdngldfgfngbsdfackfg
nmacfkbgadbmklgcdbmkgbmkgfbmkabgambgkacgjggmfhjmmj
mjhfklctamgklrircgbmgfag

Correct that, *****! laughing out loud

"This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. Except if any one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white and when someone cares how your name is pronounced. "

no expression

JacopeX
"This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. Except if any one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white and when someone cares how your name is pronounced. "

no expression Wrong

This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. EVEN if any one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white and when someone cares how your name is pronounced.

Bloigen

no expression

laughing out loud

Itzak
Wrong

This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. EVEN if any one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white and when someone cares how your name is pronounced.

Wrong.

"This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. When one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white, when someone cares how your name is pronounced and when I learn how to type on my own and not copy paste"

Bloigen
Wrong.

"This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. When one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white, when someone cares how your name is pronounced and when I learn how to type on my own and not copy paste"

OWN3D!

JacopeX
Wrong.

"This is the Constitution of JacopeX: I pledge that no one will own me. When one of these things happen... Gay marriages become legal, Bush is elected president twice, birds fly, the best golf player is black, the best rap singer is white, when someone cares how your name is pronounced and when I learn how to type on my own and not copy paste" Sorry man its to late

Bloigen
Sorry man its to late

The professor has spoken.

Itzak
Sorry man its to late

As I recall I was first. no expression

no expression

... You lose.

JacopeX
The professor has spoken. thank you, thank you

JacopeX
As I recall I was first. no expression But i wuz first to say you were incorrect so you lose

Jacope X wins!

AOR
But i wuz first to say you were incorrect so you lose

Jacope X wins!

*Eats you and your stupidly lame posts* AOR wins

JacopeX
Originally posted by AOR
*Eats you and your stupidly lame posts* AOR wins ::my gohst leaves a bomb in you....BOOM!::

Jacope X WIN!

FATALITY!

OWNED!

YOU THE BEST MON!

Itzak
But i wuz first to say you were incorrect so you lose

Jacope X wins!

I was on this earth first. You lose. no expression

Itzak wins.

JacopeX
I was on this earth first. You lose. no expression

Itzak wins. and you still lose against a 14 year old

JACOPE X wins

Bloigen
thank you, thank you

What the f**k?

*Indiegirl*
and you still lose against a 14 year old

JACOPE X wins
you lost against a 13 year old erm

*coughs* me *coughs* no expression

Itzak
You're stupid. You lose. no expression

Itzak wins.

JacopeX
You're stupid. You lose. no expression

Itzak wins. 1+1=2

Jacope X wins

*Indiegirl*
1+1=2

Jacope X wins

*coughs*
Originally posted by *Indiegirl*
you lost against a 13 year old erm

*coughs* me *coughs* no expression

JacopeX
*coughs* unorganizewd the posts

You lose

Jacope X wins....again

Itzak
You forgot "you lose". You lose. 89 x 268 = 23852 You lose. It also took you a long time to finger out what 1+1 is. You lose. And you got owned by a 13 year old girl. You lose. no expression

Itzak wins.

*Indiegirl*
unorganizewd the posts

You lose

Jacope X wins....again
In what way are they unorganised? huh you tried to prove that you weren't stupid and then i proved you wrong. no expression

just in case you don't understand that heres another thing...

I can type properly erm

you lose. I win.

JacopeX
You forgot "you lose". You lose. 89 x 268 = 23852 You lose. It also took you a long time to finger out what 1+1 is. You lose. And you got owned by a 13 year old girl. You lose. no expression

Itzak wins. I already won meaning you lose, 98 x 365= 35770, No it didnt, YOu dont know wut I know, Actually its the oppostiwe of getting owned by a 13 yeard old, i owned.

YOU LOSE

Jacope X WINS!!!!!

JacopeX
In what way are they unorganised? huh you tried to prove that you weren't stupid and then i proved you wrong. no expression Im not stupid, I can spell, and heres your chance to own me. Tell me to spell somethin and ill spell it correctly. Since im done wit Itzak, who lost and I won

*Indiegirl*
I already won meaning you lose, 98 x 365= 35770, No it didnt, YOu dont know wut I know, Actually its the oppostiwe of getting owned by a 13 yeard old, i owned.

YOU LOSE

Jacope X WINS!!!!!
you did not 'own' me erm

look back at this thread 'the truth about myspace' then look at the argument between me and you, then look at who had the last word of the argument. Now you'll see that you didn't have a proper reply to my argument thus meaning i owned you.

you lose. I win.

JacopeX
you did not 'own' me erm

look back at this thread 'the truth about myspace' then look at the argument between me and you, then look at who had the last word of the argument. Now you'll see that you didn't have a proper reply to my argument thus meaning i owned you.

you lose. I win. Better yet, the argument wuz so ****in lame and pointless wit you, that i got bored and quit talkin and i still wont say anythin back since its pointless.

*Indiegirl*
Im not stupid, I can spell, and heres your chance to own me. Tell me to spell somethin and ill spell it correctly. Since im done wit Itzak, who lost and I won
I said that you couldn't type. no expression also if i did say the word that you had to spell correctly then you would already be able to see it and just copy and paste what I wrote, and that would be pointless erm

typing like a 2 year old doesn't make you look any less stupid y'know. no expression

Itzak won roll eyes (sarcastic) accept it and move on.

JacopeX
I said that you couldn't type. no expression also if i did say the word that you had to spell correctly then you would already be able to see it and just copy and paste what I wrote, and that would be pointless erm

typing like a 2 year old doesn't make you look any less stupid y'know. no expression

Itzak won roll eyes (sarcastic) accept it and move on. and you lost and im still in. But since i already won against Itzak, I won against both of you. You forgot to put, you lose. To bad, next time, shut up.

Jacope X is out! peace

*Indiegirl*
and you lost and im still in. But since i already won against Itzak, I won against both of you. You forgot to put, you lose. To bad, next time, shut up.

Jacope X is out! peace
what? You didn't answer any of my points (proving that you don't have an argument and that i owned you)

I'll shut up when i want to erm

Itzak
I already won meaning you lose, 98 x 365= 35770, No it didnt, YOu dont know wut I know, Actually its the oppostiwe of getting owned by a 13 yeard old, i owned.

YOU LOSE

Jacope X WINS!!!!!

You tell yourself lies so you can think you're better than other people. Making you egoistical and dumb because you can't spell. You lose.

Itzak wins.

Im not stupid, I can spell, and heres your chance to own me. Tell me to spell somethin and ill spell it correctly. Since im done wit Itzak, who lost and I won

You never won I just got bored correcting your sentences. closedeyes

Itzak
what? You didn't answer any of my points (proving that you don't have an argument and that i owned you)

I'll shut up when i want to erm

Owned.

Can we eat now? closedeyes

JacopeX
Can we eat now, this is so easy

Itzak

Well that's that, Lizz and I both owned you. It's over, there is nothing you can do now. Anything you say after I post this will not count. And will give you an automatic F.

Might as well accept it and move on.. closedeyes

*Indiegirl*
yes we can eat because it is so easy to own you... smile

I am eating yes

JacopeX
Well that's that, Lizz and I both owned you. It's over, there is nothing you can do now. Anything you say after I post this will not count. And will give you an automatic F.

Might as well accept it and move on.. closedeyes F for fantastic wink

*Indiegirl*
F for fantastic wink
nope... wrong again

f= failed I learn't that when i was 4 no expression

bloodboy
I win!

*Indiegirl*
I win!
Itzak and I owned JacopeX

don't make us own you to! miffed stick out tongue

bloodboy
Go on try to own me because I can do nothing wrong starting after this post.

*Indiegirl*
nah, *yawns* I've done enough owning for one night.

JacopeX
Blood and JX vs Indie and itzak

*Indiegirl*
Blood and JX vs Indie and itzak
laughing

no. no expression

We already owned you JacopeX... It would be a waste of time to own you again. erm

bloodboy
Just because you can't do it again.

Itzak

Come on you know I don't roll like that.

JacopeX
laughing

no. no expression

We already owned you JacopeX... It would be a waste of time to own you again. erm you didnt own me at all, you were boring me to death, thats wut you did.

bloodboy
Come on you know I don't roll like that. You're cool, so we're not going to own you. ermm

I don't mind getting owned.

I just think your scared. smokin'

*Indiegirl*
Just because you can't do it again.
*sighs* reverse psychology might work with your siblings or someone younger then you but it won't work on me erm

When i own someone i dont need to own them/humiliate them again, It would just be pointless no expression

Itzak
*sighs* reverse psychology might work with your siblings or someone younger then you but it won't work on me erm

When i own someone i dont need to own them/humiliate them again, It would just be pointless no expression

yes Agreed.

bloodboy
Hmmmmmmmmmm your more clever than I gave you credit for but I have out smarted you because you did not use full stops *Indiegirl*.

*Indiegirl*
you didnt own me at all, you were boring me to death, thats wut you did.
*sighs* still in denial are we? erm

*Indiegirl*
Hmmmmmmmmmm your more clever than I gave you credit for but I have out smarted you because you did not use full stops *Indiegirl*.
A little dot isn't all that important to me, but since we're pointing out grammar I can bring up some of your old posts where you typed like jacopeX... no expression

JacopeX
*sighs* still in denial are we? erm Denial no, but sayin the truth, yes

JacopeX
A little dot isn't all that important to me, but since we're pointing out grammar I can bring up some of your old posts where you typed like jacopeX... no expression Shut up

*Indiegirl*
Denial no, but sayin the truth, yes
so in other words your still in denial. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Indiegirl*
Shut up
no, If you don't like me pointing out the truth then leave. erm

JacopeX
no, If you don't like me pointing out the truth then leave. erm you talk to much

bloodboy
A little dot isn't all that important to me

Still in denial are we?

*Indiegirl*
you talk to much
Don't you mean:

'you type to much.' saying that i talk to much is technically incorrect. no expression

*Indiegirl*
A little dot isn't all that important to me

Still in denial are we?
no, *sighs* roll eyes (sarcastic) If I had said that 'I always put a full stop at the end of my sentences' then i would be denying it because i would be denying something that i had already done.

If i say a little black dot isn't important to me then thats what i mean erm

how old are you? do you not understand the concept of denial?

bloodboy
You are pretty clever for a 13 year old.

bloodboy
Also you did not use a capital letter for "no". (No).

I'm 14.

*Indiegirl*
You are pretty clever for a 13 year old.
no, not clever, just good at debating. erm

When you live in a family of six and have a twin sister you learn how to stand up for yourself and structure your arguments properly.

JacopeX
Don't you mean:

'you type to much.' saying that i talk to much is technically incorrect. no expression "saying" is the same as talking right and your saying im saying

bloodboy
no, not clever, just good at debating. erm

When you live in a family of six and have a twin sister you learn how to stand up for yourself and structure your arguments properly.

I think personally that I owned you with the full stops thing.

*Indiegirl*
Also you did not use a capital letter for "no". (No).

I'm 14.
I don't care much for capital letters and little black dots, I'm sorry if thats all your life revolves around.

really? I'm 14 in nine days no expression

bloodboy
smile Im older

JacopeX
so am I and she dosent impress me

*Indiegirl*
I think personally that I owned you with the full stops thing.
I think, personally you have no life. But it doesn't matter what you personally think, facts are facts.

fact: you have not owned me and never will.

"saying" is the same as talking right and your saying im saying
i used the same mistake as you did to show you that you were wrong. I'm glad you picked up on it. maybe now you will begin to learn.

Bloigen
smile Im older

smile

Well, I'm older than you

w00t

bloodboy
I win.

Itzak
smile Im older

I'm older than you. no expression

*Indiegirl*
smile Im older
yes... you are.

yet i can still own you...

JacopeX
I think, personally you have no life. But it doesn't matter what you personally think, facts are facts.

fact: you have not owned me and never will.

i used the same mistake as you did to show you that you were wrong. I'm glad you picked up on it. maybe now you will begin to learn. Not from you

bloodboy
smile

Well, I'm older than you

w00t

Don't tell anyone.

bloodboy
yes... you are.

yet i can still own you...

You have so far not owned me.

*Indiegirl*
so am I and she dosent impress me
I don't want to impress you or anyone else.

you don't impress me with your 'I'm a gangsta who types like a 2 year old to look cool' act. erm

*Indiegirl*
Not from you
your right... I don't have much time for you and your stupidityerm

You have so far not owned me.
but i can and will erm

JacopeX
I don't want to impress you or anyone else.

you don't impress me with your 'I'm a gangsta who types like a 2 year old to look cool' act. erm 1. I can type right but explain how typin wrong makes you look cool???????????????????????????

bloodboy
Maybe it's the way he was brought up and where he lives and the environment around him. I bet JacopeX could type correctly if he wanted.

JacopeX
Yes I can. Well for now, im typing like this so that indie shuts the hell up. She is very annoying isnt she?

iight so i can type correctly.

Itzak
1. I can type right but explain how typin wrong makes you look cool???????????????????????????

I was hoping you would tell us...

Maybe it's the way he was brought up and where he lives and the environment around him. I bet JacopeX could type correctly if he wanted.

Ok then. JacopeX type correctly for 20 mins and you own me. no expression If he misses one thing I own him. Deal?

*Indiegirl*
1. I can type right but explain how typin wrong makes you look cool???????????????????????????
laughing you tell me.. your the one that types like a two year old and calls himself a 'gangsta' not me... *shrugs*

I'm sure he could. erm but he doesn't usually. no expression

Yes I can. Well for now, im typing like this so that indie shuts the hell up. She is very annoying isnt she?

iight so i can type correctly.
no, i won't 'shut the hell up' I've already explained why to. roll eyes (sarcastic)
some people like me some people don't erm

'iight' should be spelled 'right'

JacopeX
laughing you tell me.. your the one that types like a two year old and calls himself a 'gangsta' not me... *shrugs*

I'm sure he could. erm but he doesn't usually. no expression

no, i won't 'shut the hell up' I've already explained why to. roll eyes (sarcastic)
some people like me some people don't erm

'iight' should be spelled 'right' 1. I donno wut you mean, so lets leave it at that

2. wrong, iight is alright

*Indiegirl*
1. I donno wut you mean, so lets leave it at that

2. wrong, iight is alright
1. I think you know what i mean but refuse to face AGAIN :rollyeyes:

2. use spellcheck and I think you'll see. no expression

bloodboy
True

JacopeX
1. I think you know what i mean but refuse to face AGAIN :rollyeyes:

2. use spellcheck and I think you'll see. no expression 1. Really, i dont know wut you mean and you cant prove that i do

2. i use iight as alright, duh!

Itzak
Ok then. JacopeX type correctly for 20 mins and you own me. no expression If he misses one thing I own him. Deal?

Well, I guess JacopeX can't type. erm

*Indiegirl*
1. Really, i dont know wut you mean and you cant prove that i do

2. i use iight as alright, duh!
1. yes you do erm you've said that your a gangsta loads of times. Theres no point denying it. As for you typing like a two year old... well... I have no idea how you don't understand that or that theres no proof. blink

2. in other words its slang no expression and if you use spell check you'll see its not a proper word erm duh!

Leo.M
You guys are still going at it eh? laughing

*Indiegirl*
Originally posted by Leo.M
You guys are still going at it eh? laughing
yep...

I'm a really really really stubborn person though...

bloodboy
Let's find out.

JacopeX
1. yes you do erm you've said that your a gangsta loads of times. Theres no point denying it. As for you typing like a two year old... well... I have no idea how you don't understand that or that theres no proof. blink

2. in other words its slang no expression and if you use spell check you'll see its not a proper word erm duh! 1. im scarred for life so shut up

2. **** spell check

bloodboy
But then she owns you.

Itzak
yep...

I'm a really really really stubborn person though...

Ditto. no expression Sarah and I argued about something for a whole 2 months over pm. yes

bloodboy
I got an offencive picture but it's too big.

*Indiegirl*
1. im scarred for life so shut up

2. **** spell check
somehow I knew you would say that... erm

your the one who said iight was a proper word not me erm Its not my fault spellcheck proved you wrong whistle

*Indiegirl*
Ditto. no expression Sarah and I argued about something for a whole 2 months over pm. yes
laughing who won?

bloodboy
"iight"=eight for the first option on spellcheck.

bloodboy
To think this is a thread for someone that has not been here for a while and wants to show everyone that she has returned.

Itzak
laughing who won?

I did. laughing out loud But it's not that she gave up, it's just that she missed something. I can send you the pm's. laughing out loud

bloodboy
Sounds dirty to me.

*Indiegirl*
I did. laughing out loud But it's not that she gave up, it's just that she missed something. I can send you the pm's. laughing out loud
laughing yes i myself have been in an argument with sarah laughing out loud i don't think either of us won in the end though! stick out tongue
can i see them? it should be interesting... laughing out loud

Itzak
Sounds dirty to me.

no expression

laughing yes i myself have been in an argument with sarah laughing out loud i don't think either of us won in the end though! stick out tongue
can i see them? it should be interesting... laughing out loud

Sure.

*Indiegirl*
no expression

Sure.
thanks happy

bloodboy
I win because I give up and JacopeX has left and I am soon going to be leaving.

*Indiegirl*
I win because I give up and JacopeX has left and I am soon going to be leaving.
you don't win if you leave stick out tongue

If you leave then you leave the argument, If you leave the argument it means you have nothing more to say that means that me and Itzak win and have owned you stick out tongue laughing out loud

Itzak
you don't win if you leave stick out tongue

If you leave then you leave the argument, If you leave the argument it means you have nothing more to say that means that me and Itzak win and have owned you stick out tongue laughing out loud

w00t

*Indiegirl*
laughing out loud

wow... I just found out something really random... my IQ score is 120 messed

but i dont think its right because the results did come from an internet test...

JacopeX
tickle test, i took it before, i remeber it wuz high. Gotta take it again

bloodboy
I took that and I got bored and just guessed the rest so mine was LOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.