Immortal Hercules vs. The Thing and The Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 of the Fantastic Four.... against... the prince of power.... one of the physical strongest individuals of the whole Marvel Universe

does Jonnys Super-Nova has any effect on Herc ?

Current Thing..... can he do much damage to Hercules ?

who wins this ?

golem370
Thing himself has faced Hercules and was holding his own

juggernaut66666
with nova blast human torch can win hercules is immortal but if he gets burnt to molecules he is dead

soujaboy09
Immortal Hercules isn't durable enough

JohnR
I'd bet on Hercules taking it. Hercules is on the same level as Gladiator (minus the extra powers like heat vision, flight, and so on).

In the recent Hercules mini-series, Hercules took out the Abomination with one hit (granted it was by surprise with a lamp post) and was laughing when SHIELD agents shot lazers at him. Johnny's nova flame might burn him a bit, but it's not going to incinerate him. Hercules has fought Firelord before and wasn't really injured by his flame.

Psyquis52
Thing and Johnny Storm have great teamwork. I think they can take him.

soujaboy09
I think it would be a good battle for a while, but in the end I think HT and Thing would win. It would just be too much for his body to handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.