Ghost busters 1 and 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Any thoughts on these movies?

thegreatrudini
Quality films the first 1 being the better of the 2. I can remember when they first came out embarrasment

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I remember when the first one came out, Ghostbustermania swept the world. Everyone had the shirt, the song memorized; I actually had my mom buy me a white long sleeved shirt with a hood and strings from 'Shirtique', then had them iron on the Ghostbusters' logo. It was so original and made me a bit more cool than the others.

Wolfie
Modern classics these movies are.

Impediment
Ghostbusters is classic, and it proudly rests on my DVD rack. I wish I could say the same for the sequel, but I just didnt like it as much as the first movie.

Wolfie
Of course not. The first is lightyears better than the second. But I enjoy both.

Nevermind
Obviously the original is better but it's not like the sequel was absolute shit, I really enjoyed the sequel.

K.Diddy
The sequel was a bit to much the same as the first,I thoughtconfused I do like both of them,but probably the 1st better

thegreatrudini
Keep meaning to get em on dvd ive still got the special ed vids lol

wonner
i really loved em both!

stunna1773
Originally posted by thegreatrudini
Keep meaning to get em on dvd ive still got the special ed vids lol

yea i have them on special ed videos to but my vcr doesnt work no more

Koenig
The best one was the first one shame the second one was not as good

DarkWizard
First one is an excellent movie.

"Yup... It's the stay puft marshmellow man."

Mr Parker
The first one was awesome,the second one was shit.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, I remember when the first one came out, Ghostbustermania swept the world. Everyone had the shirt, the song memorized; I actually had my mom buy me a white long sleeved shirt with a hood and strings from 'Shirtique', then had them iron on the Ghostbusters' logo. It was so original and made me a bit more cool than the others.

Yeah I also remember how Ghostbustermania swept the world.I remember being at a kansas city royals baseball game here in town and during a pitching change,the stadium played the entire song,not parts but the entire song and practically everbody in the stands when Ray Parker would say-who you going to call? you could hear the whole stadium shouting-GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! fond memorys I will never forget and always cherish. smile

thegreatrudini
I remember there being talk of a third 1 but i think the second 1 put an end to that

Dusty
Freddy vs. Ghostbusters

hehe.

Lord Shadow Z
I prefer the second film to the first.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Dusty
Freddy vs. Ghostbusters

hehe.

Haha, I'd like to see that.

thegreatrudini
lol is that real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.