Karate Kid Vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
The battle takes place in costco

chilled monkey
"Do the crane, Danny-boy!"

Sorry, just joking.

meep-meep
Mister Myagi died so I don't think Ralph's got a chance even with his I'm getting-my-ass-kicked-so-I"ll-akwardly-jump-kick-him-in-the-face move

Jesse7
I meant the karate kid who is a top tier h2h fighter.

Thunderstrike
Wax on, Wax off.

Thanos_6383
laughing

xtrubeastxcs
Karate kid? the one from that movie? if so uh.... is that fair? Juggy would flick him to china

Murda Mase
He means this one.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399057.html

And I think he might be able too.

KK put up a good showing against pre crisis Superboy.

batdude123
Karate Kid is a freakin' beast, but I think Classic Juggernaut would eventually take him down.

outarddwarf
are you serious? I think i am about to have an aneurysm from even seeing this.
I...
I...
I can't fathom what you were thinking. The pain is too much!

Murda Mase
Why? Know KK will show him what it is?lol

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Jesse7
The battle takes place in costco
In a costco? Karate Kid 10/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by outarddwarf
are you serious? I think i am about to have an aneurysm from even seeing this.
I...
I...
I can't fathom what you were thinking. The pain is too much!

Do you have any idea who Karate Kid from DC comics is?

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Do you have any idea who Karate Kid from DC comics is?
Probably not but even still Juggernaut can't be hurt. It'd be like all the times KK fought Validus.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Probably not but even still Juggernaut can't be hurt. It'd be like all the times KK fought Validus.

I know Juggernaut would win, but I was just wondering if he actually knew who the character was. He made is seem like he was talking about the character from the movie.

Murda Mase
Yeah he'd have to trap him in something or maybe he could break his telepathy blocking helmet.

Then maybe Professor X would attack him.

Or maybe not.

Validus
I'm more than happy with that fact that Val would totally decimate Jobbernaut. big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
I'm more than happy with that fact that Val would totally decimate Jobbernaut. big grin

laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

soujaboy09
Well Juggernaut might as well be fighting the KK from the movie. It's going to be the same result.

Magee
Soulja you should take a look at the link posted, some very impressive KK scans. Still i would have to say juggernaut wins more often than not.

soujaboy09
I see what he can do, its just no point in putting him in a physical fight with a being who literally cant be hurt.

Its the same old story in every fight Juggernauts in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.