darth nihilus vs jayden with cheats on for jayden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord vader1234
i think this is a hard match up what about you

kamikz
laughing This is one of a kind for sure.....

lord vader1234
why is that plus i didnt tell you the cheats unlimited force all force powers and to make it even a lightsaber staff

DarthBanevv
KMC doesn't like Nihilus threads, Vader.

kamikz
Originally posted by lord vader1234
why is that plus i didnt tell you the cheats unlimited force all force powers and to make it even a lightsaber staff

................. Jaden looses bigtime, actually, these cheats makes it easier for Nihilus.

Revolver Ocelot
Jaden is teh invinsible!

Stealth
why is that plus i didnt tell you the cheats unlimited force all force powers and to make it even a lightsaber staff When you start adding new feats to a certain character just to beat it's opponent... Then you positively know that that character cannot win under normal circumstances... This is a no brainer... Nihilus Force Pwns Jaden here to the Outer Rim and back... And still has enough time to see his five o' clock Soap Opera...

Tarvos
Lol, well put.

And wtf? With cheats on? That's pushing it a little too far.

Illustrious
With cheats on? Honestly, wtf?

darth vraya
why is that plus i didnt tell you the cheats unlimited force all force powers and to make it even a lightsaber staff since it's unlimited force power nihilus keeps drinking and drinking and drinking until pop! he explodes and jaden wins. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.