Spider-Man & Nightcrawler Vs Wolverine & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Fight takes place in NYC.

braz
Spiderman and Nightcrawler.

juggernaut66666
1 team wins

samishe
team 1.

Thunderstrike
Team one. Spider-Man tell Nightcrawler to sic em, and then Daredevil and Wolverine are missing their heads.

Mr. Valentine
Why do people keep using that?!?! nightcrawler has used that like what once in 616, to a cyborg and once in aoa, he wouldnt have the guts to do that to a human being because hes soft, and he was a practising preist and a devote christian so thats against what he stands for

Thunderstrike
Well, if not that, he'd still teleport them into a lake or something.

Tshern
Daredevil is able to sense NC's teleporting. Not sure if he can also evade, probably not...

Thunderstrike
Yeah, sensing doesn't really help if you've already got a foot in your face.

Mr. Valentine
but sensing beforehand makes sure that its your foot in his face

badabing
Spidey and Nightcrawler.

MrHeavySilence
Okay, the "head teleporting" thing should NOT be used in every fight. The forum rules say no bloodlust! Nightcrawler just isn't that type of superhero. He wouldn't kill DareDevil. However, he WOULD do it to Wolverine because, they're teammates and he knows about the healing factor. So, once Wolverine's head pops off, its just Dare Devil vs. Nightcrawler and Spiderman. With Logan temporarily incapacitated, Nightcrawler will pose as a distraction while Spidey gives Dare Devil a whomping.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Okay, the "head teleporting" thing should NOT be used in every fight. The forum rules say no bloodlust! Nightcrawler just isn't that type of superhero. He wouldn't kill DareDevil. However, he WOULD do it to Wolverine because, they're teammates and he knows about the healing factor. So, once Wolverine's head pops off, its just Dare Devil vs. Nightcrawler and Spiderman. With Logan temporarily incapacitated, Nightcrawler will pose as a distraction while Spidey gives Dare Devil a whomping.

What forum rules are you looking at? That's exactly what is implied; that each character will fight to the very best of their abilities. If that means teleporting heads off (like he has been shown to be able to do), then that means teleporting heads off.

Team One wins pretty easily, by the way.

jrodslam
Wolvie and DD win.

Mr. Valentine
reasons?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
reasons?

As stated before, Daredevil would know when and where Nightcrawler is going to appear. NC is probably the least durable fighter out of the 4. Daredvil is a fighting genius. Hes able to land blows in certain areas that would take NC out of the fight pretty fast. Plus hed know everymove NC does before he even does it. Wolvie and Spidey can duke it out for a while before DD comes to help. Spidey isnt beating both DD and Wolvie.

Mr. Valentine
^ agreed big grin (For once lol)

jrodslam
Hehe. big grin

The Fake Macoy
I say Spidey and Nightcrawler take this. Could someone post some examples of DD sensing Nightcrawler's teleporting?

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Could someone post some examples of DD sensing Nightcrawler's teleporting?

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1624/spidermantheblackcat05page10ed.th.jpghttp://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7545/spidermantheblackcat05page116x.th.jpg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1624/spidermantheblackcat05page10ed.th.jpghttp://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7545/spidermantheblackcat05page116x.th.jpg

The fuh?! That's complete bull. Nightcrawler teleports almost instantaneously. Because it's near instantaneous, there should/would be no atmospheric changes for DD to sense moments before NC teleports. DD would never know NC was there until he was there, and then DD has a foot in the face. I declare shennanegans on that one. Hell, if it weren't for Spiderman's spidersenese, Nightcrawler would be able to hit him, too.

Team One wins.

jrodslam
Gotta love those senses.Happy Dance

batdude123
Spider-man and Nightcrawler should take this one pretty easily.

jrodslam
The proofs been shown. DD knows when and where NC will show up. Spiderman takes a while with Logan. DD and Wolvie jump Spidey.

Can someone explain how Spideys team would win?

Metalmanx
The proofs been shown. DD knows when and where NC will show up. Spiderman takes a while with Logan. DD and Wolvie jump Spidey.

Can someone explain how Spideys team would win?

I think you've got me figured wrong here. I very much know and respect Daredevil's powers/abilities. But you have to understand just how Nightcrawler teleports--in an instantaneous way that DD would not be able to track.

And just for the fun of it, another victory option. Why does it have to be Spidey vs. Wolverine and Nightcrawler vs. Daredevil? NC could just as easily pummel and use his teleporting abilities to take Wolverine out (there are many suggested options on NC's part), and then Spidey can take DD out. Yes, I know that DD is quite the fighter and all that, but a Spiderman that is fighting to the best of his abilities (and not under mind-control or anything like that) would quickly take DD out of the game.

Team One, I feel like a broken record, wins.

batdude123
^ yes

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think you've got me figured wrong here. I very much know and respect Daredevil's powers/abilities. But you have to understand just how Nightcrawler teleports--in an instantaneous way that DD would not be able to track.

And just for the fun of it, another victory option. Why does it have to be Spidey vs. Wolverine and Nightcrawler vs. Daredevil? NC could just as easily pummel and use his teleporting abilities to take Wolverine out (there are many suggested options on NC's part), and then Spidey can take DD out. Yes, I know that DD is quite the fighter and all that, but a Spiderman that is fighting to the best of his abilities (and not under mind-control or anything like that) would quickly take DD out of the game.

Team One, I feel like a broken record, wins.

Ive never said that you dont respect DD's abilities or have lack the knowledge of them. NC's teleportation is NEAR instantaneous. Before Bamf'ing in, there would be a change in the air NC is about to take up. DD would be able to track that with ease.

Also, it doesnt have to be Wolvie vs Spidey and DD vs NC. They can switch it up. Wolvies sense of smell is just as good as DD's. Some say its even slightly better. If Daredevil can do it, id only assume Wolverine can do it as well. Ive heard hes actually done it before. I could be wrong though. Spidey and DD can go either way. If both are fighting to the best of their abilities, it can go on for quite a while. Spiderman beating Daredevil would never be a quick thing. Hell, it isnt even a sure thing.

Youre not the only broken record around here. Team 2 still wins.big grin

Metalmanx
Ive never said that you dont respect DD's abilities or have lack the knowledge of them. NC's teleportation is NEAR instantaneous. Before Bamf'ing in, there would be a change in the air NC is about to take up. DD would be able to track that with ease.

Also, it doesnt have to be Wolvie vs Spidey and DD vs NC. They can switch it up. Wolvies sense of smell is just as good as DD's. Some say its even slightly better. If Daredevil can do it, id only assume Wolverine can do it as well. Ive heard hes actually done it before. I could be wrong though. Spidey and DD can go either way. If both are fighting to the best of their abilities, it can go on for quite a while. Spiderman beating Daredevil would never be a quick thing. Hell, it isnt even a sure thing.

Youre not the only broken record around here. Team 2 still wins.big grin

My apologies, I didn't mean for that to sound harsh towards you. You know I respect what you have to say, jrod. wink

I know it's been said, but I can't for a moment begin to believe that Wolverine's sense of smell is as good as Daredevil's. Don't get me wrong, Wolvie's senses are amazing as well. I just think that, in terms of senses, that DD puts him to shame.

What I was trying to argue is that the teleportation is NEAR instantaneous, yes. The atmosphere where NC is about to teleport to WILL NOT change until he is pretty much there. It's not like there's a whole second of warning before he teleports. It's just a "...BAMF!" and he's there. No change in the atmospheric pressure for a full second before he arrives. That's what makes him Nightcrawler. Near instantaneous.

And yes, I do believe it happened, but I declare shenanegans on Wolverine being able to predict where NC is going to teleport. If it was possible, how come X-23 wasn't able to do it in Uncanny X-men (I forget the number)? She was trying as hard as she could to hit him, and he was just toying with her. If he was able to be detected that way, X-23 should've been able to predict it, too.

That's all I'm saying really.

jrodslam
My apologies, I didn't mean for that to sound harsh towards you. You know I respect what you have to say, jrod. wink

Same here man. Everything is all good. big grin

I know it's been said, but I can't for a moment begin to believe that Wolverine's sense of smell is as good as Daredevil's. Don't get me wrong, Wolvie's senses are amazing as well. I just think that, in terms of senses, that DD puts him to shame.

I agree.

What I was trying to argue is that the teleportation is NEAR instantaneous, yes. The atmosphere where NC is about to teleport to WILL NOT change until he is pretty much there. It's not like there's a whole second of warning before he teleports. It's just a "...BAMF!" and he's there. No change in the atmospheric pressure for a full second before he arrives. That's what makes him Nightcrawler. Near instantaneous.

To us, there may just be a "Bamf" and hes there. Im sure if a Nightcrawler "Bamf" was shown in slow motion, there may be a signs of atmospheric change. Les not forget that DD can sense the slightest change in the atmosphere around him. If NC is gonna bamf close, DD would know. If it was anyone else, theyd wind up with a 2 toed foot in their face.

And yes, I do believe it happened, but I declare shenanegans on Wolverine being able to predict where NC is going to teleport. If it was possible, how come X-23 wasn't able to do it in Uncanny X-men (I forget the number)? She was trying as hard as she could to hit him, and he was just toying with her. If he was able to be detected that way, X-23 should've been able to predict it, too.

That's all I'm saying really.

Maybe X-23 couldnt do it cause shes not as attuned to her senses as Wolvie is. Wlvie has much more experience over her, so its just more natural to him i guess. Are her senses better than his? I dont know much about her except that shes young. Everything else comes from X-Men Evolution. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.