i need a little help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fozzy
does anyone know the "avagi" or "avago" language??

some of my frendz speak that language they dont want to tell me how it works

can anyone help me?? smile

Storm
Perhaps because it' s something they made up?

Bardock42
If they don't tell you they are probably not your friends...and you don't deserve any help...

fozzy
no they didnt make it up

many ppl speak it

its english but u say "ava" or "avag" before or after certain vouls and things like that

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Maybe we just need to try to speak it, right? You know...we should have a go.

Bardock42
Originally posted by fozzy
no they didnt make it up

many ppl speak it

its english but u say "ava" or "avag" before or after certain vouls and things like that

You are an idiot...so you know how it works but you ask us how it works....WHAT THE ****.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You tell him, Bardock! Go! Go! Go!

debbiejo
Sounds like a new form of pig latin.........

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by fozzy
does anyone know the "avagi" or "avago" language??

some of my frendz speak that language they dont want to tell me how it works

can anyone help me?? smile

what are you, 12? Who cares if they speak a fake language? learn russian and bust that out on their asses.

thorncrawler
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
what are you, 12? Who cares if they speak a fake language? learn russian and bust that out on their asses.

lol laughing

botankus
Damn, the username "fozzy" has now been forever wasted by some noob who will never post at KMC again. Thanks alot, Bardock and Krunky! Because of you, there will never be a fozzy!

debbiejo
Makes me think of Muppets. eek! Fozzy.

botankus
The Muppets Fozzie and Death Metal Fozzy:

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Damn, the username "fozzy" has now been forever wasted by some noob who will never post at KMC again. Thanks alot, Bardock and Krunky! Because of you, there will never be a fozzy!
That may be true, but no fozzy is better than this fozzy (yes, you can make that mean both things, but well, it is pretty obvious, isn't it?

debbiejo
i need a little help

I get by with a little help from my friends

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
i need a little help

I get by with a little help from my friends

The question is: What would you do, if I sang out of tune?

debbiejo
laughing out loud Smile politely.........and try to feed you to shut you up.............

Ryder4LyF
tell them thy suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.