Cyttorak vs. Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Cyttorak
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor2.jpg

vs.

Shazam (the Wizard)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/Wizard-shazam.jpg

This fight takes place in a neutral realm (Dark Dimension). Fight to the death. Anything goes.

GODSCRIBE
hey!

golem370
I would say Cyttorak

Mider
even eternity couldnt get rid of cyttorak

outarddwarf
cyttorak

thesilverspider
What has cyttorak done to say it's anywhere near as powerful as shazam.

golem370
Made Juggernaut laughing somebody who's took shots from Godforce,Galactus,Dr Strange,Eternity,Storm etc etc.

Here is some feats and books he was in.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

golem370
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/capmarv.htm

thesilverspider
Originally posted by golem370
Made Juggernaut laughing somebody who's took shots from Godforce,Galactus,Dr Strange,Eternity,Storm etc etc.

Here is some feats and books he was in.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm
Shazam made the marvel family you're point is........... confused

golem370
The Marvel Family vs Classic Juggernaut 8th Day Juggernaut & Trion Juggernaut. Thats my point

batdude123
The thing I don't get is that everyone assumes that he is more powerful than even Trion Juggernaut because he "made him." But we've hardly seen any of him in the comics so we don't really know exactly how powerful he is. He might even be less powerful than Trion Juggs because we really don't know what he can do.

thesilverspider
The Marvel Family vs Classic Juggernaut 8th Day Juggernaut & Trion Juggernaut. Thats my point
There all the same juggernaunt and the marvel family would crush any juggernaut.

Cosmic Flame
By the same token, sorcerors have been able to bind Galactus and even Dormammu by using Cytorrak's magic. Imagine what the source of that power could do with all of his magic. I'm not saying who I'd think would win...

golem370
Trion Juggernaut would crush the Marvel Family the Superman family the Batman family Hunter/Prey Doomsday Lobo & Despero combined

batdude123
Trion Juggernaut would crush the Marvel Family the Superman family the Batman family Hunter/Prey Doomsday Lobo & Despero combined

WOW, I can't believe it, everything in that statement is completely wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xtrubeastxcs
Originally posted by batdude123
WOW, I can't believe it, everything in that statement is completely wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

^ yes

pray SUPERMAN

pile<The Juggernauts being smoked by the supermen

soujaboy09
Here we go again

How Juggernaut be stronger than the source of his power? Cyttorak has only given Juggernaut a fraction of his power, and Juggernaut had made many people in the Marvel Universe look like children. Cain has made Thor look like a fool on more than one occasion, and took the god blast as if someone threw a notebook at him. He gave Dr.Strange the bands of Cyttorak, and at one point those bands held even the great Galactus who some have stated is stronger than Cyttorak himself. However I believe that Cyttorak would laugh at Galactus, and banish him to hell. The character Cyttorak at one point gave Juggernaut the ability to simply destroy time, space, and dimensions as if he was tearing through a paper wall. So how do you figure Juggernaut is stronger or equal to the when the man who gives him his power is able to toy with people like puppets. That should be all the proof you need as to how strong Cyttorak is.

8th day Juggernaut, and classic Juggernaut are the same. Trion Juggernaut is different.

Trion Juggernaut would make any Superman look like a B!tch.

batdude123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Here we go again

How Juggernaut be stronger than the source of his power? Cyttorak has only given Juggernaut a fraction of his power, and Juggernaut had made many people in the Marvel Universe look like children. Cain has made Thor look like a fool on more than one occasion, and took the god blast as if someone threw a notebook at him. He gave Dr.Strange the bands of Cyttorak, and at one point those bands held even the great Galactus who some have stated is stronger than Cyttorak himself. However I believe that Cyttorak would laugh at Galactus, and banish him to hell. The character Cyttorak at one point gave Juggernaut the ability to simply destroy time, space, and dimensions as if he was tearing through a paper wall. So how do you figure Juggernaut is stronger or equal to the when the man who gives him his power is able to toy with people like puppets. That should be all the proof you need as to how strong Cyttorak is.

8th day Juggernaut, and classic Juggernaut are the same. Trion Juggernaut is different.

I was just simply stating that we really don't know the full range of Cyttorak's power because he barely has any appearances in comics.

Trion Juggernaut would make any Superman look like a B!tch.

I was just simply stating that we really don't know the full range of his powers because he barely has any appearances in comics.

soujaboy09
You going to post something?

batdude123
^ I edited it. big grin

Milkie
SHAZAM!!!

nwg202
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.