Rune King Thor vs. Batman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Batman 1 Million gets knowledge of all Rune King Thor's capabilities and gets three days of prep to come up with something. Who wins?

bats2jm
king Thor of coarse why is this a battle

batdude123
Originally posted by bats2jm
king Thor of coarse why is this a battle

My guess is, you have absolutely no idea who Batman 1 Million is, do you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Just to let you know, Batman 1 Million has an IQ of 1045 (roughly five times of Reed Richards, and I am even giving him prep), gadgets and technology that make Dr. Doom and Iron Man look like little b*tches, fighting skills that are on par with Karate Kid, and he can also fly. wink

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by batdude123
My guess is, you have absolutely no idea who Batman 1 Million is, do you? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, batman 1m is a man with up to one feat.

Edit: That was a weird misquote.

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, batman 1m is a man with up to one feat.

Read my post up above. wink

Swanky-Tuna
Read my post up above. wink
Feats > stats. See Apocalypse.

batdude123
Feats > stats. See Apocalypse.

Well, to be fair, we've not really seen much of Sentry or of him doing much of anything and already we're assuming that he can take the likes of a depowered Galactus or Silver Surfer.

bats2jm
In the 2000s, Thor inherited the "Odin-Power", increasing the thunder god's power to an undefined extent. During this time, Thor was able to teleport Asgard to the skies above New York City.
how can im batman beat that tell me

batdude123
In the 2000s, Thor inherited the "Odin-Power", increasing the thunder god's power to an undefined extent. During this time, Thor was able to teleport Asgard to the skies above New York City.
how can im batman beat that tell me

With an IQ of 1045, a full understanding of all Thor's capabilities, and prep time, I'm sure he could think of something. wink

Wally West
High IQ + prep = no need for anymore arguments?

bats2jm
batdude i love batman but sometimes the smartest thing to do is not to fight

xtrubeastxcs
Batman 1m would just find someway to suck the power out of him.

bats2jm
will if batman 1m can do that he will win

batdude123
Here ya go wink :

Technically the second best martial artist in the DCU after Karate Kid (BM1M even knows telepathic martial arts, and has a repertoire that is intergalactic in nature), has an IQ that is so high it is absurd, and has enough technology in his suit to jumpstart a planet and cook fried eggs at the same time.
And he watches over an entire planet .....and a penal one at that (imagine an entire planet turned into a maximum security prison for the worst scum in the solar system) ....and watches over it alone.

ABILITIES AND EQUIPMENT

The future Batman uses many methods based on the originals arsenal yet updated with 853rd century technology. These included Datarangs which are virtual projectiles that place a marker on a persons genetic code which allows Batman to track them anywhere in the System. The arsenal extends to his costume that includes teleportation capabilities modelled on the New Genesisan Boom Tube, it all also allows him to project "Avatars" (holographic duplicates of himself capable to independent thought). He can also fly by using technology manipulate the local gravitational field. Batman himself is a skilled martial artist and has an IQ of 1045.

bats2jm
but can he beat thor with odin powers king thor is a god and he is not dumb

batdude123
but can he beat thor with odin powers king thor is a god and he is not dumb

I'm not saying he's dumb at all but I doubt even GALACTUS has an IQ of 1045. That kind of IQ is like being an omnipresent being in a human body.

roughrider
Batman 1 million is formidable, but I doubt he can survive a Godblast or get around the reality-affecting power of RKT, who is a Skyfather-and-a-half, and is omnipresent.

juggernaut66666
RKT thor owns batman

batdude123
Originally posted by roughrider
Batman 1 million is formidable, but I doubt he can survive a Godblast or get around the reality-affecting power of RKT, who is a Skyfather-and-a-half, and is omnipresent.

I bet with an of IQ 1045 and three days of prep and a full knowledge of all Thor's abilities, Batman 1 Million would prepare for the worst. He could probably think of a machine that would absorb all the Godblast's power, and fire it right back at him with like three times the strength of what it originally possesed.

batdude123
I think all of you fail to realize exactly how smart an IQ of 1045 really is. Imagine being obsolete in every area compared to a guy that is so far advanced that it's scary. Imagine Reed Richard's genius except five times greater than that and Reed Richards at the time of RK Thor is the smartest person on the planet! That's why I think he would win this battle imo. In this case, I think brains would trump brawn.

juggernaut66666
I bet with an of IQ 1045 and three days of prep and a full knowledge of all Thor's abilities, Batman 1 Million would prepare for the worst. He could probably think of a machine that would absorb all the Godblast's power, and fire it right back at him with like three times the strength of what it originally possesed.
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
it is joke that you try to compare batman(1 million) to someone who is atleast as strong or stronger than thanos

roughrider
You don't even know what I.Q. number repersents Omnipresent. It's intelligence that's virtually incalcuable, like Odin was. And RKT is above Odin. I.Q. of 1045 is way below a Skyfather or a cosmic immortal deity like Galactus.

bats2jm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
it is joke that you try to compare batman(1 million) to someone who is atleast as strong or stronger than thanos

true the smart thing 1m batman can do is to get a lot of help rkt wins

batdude123
^ roll eyes (sarcastic) no

AJ4LIFE
bats can take him

batdude123
You don't even know what I.Q. number repersents Omnipresent. It's intelligence that's virtually incalcuable, like Odin was. And RKT is above Odin. I.Q. of 1045 is way below a Skyfather or a cosmic immortal deity like Galactus.

When has Rune King Thor showed an ounce of geniousness? Reed Richards is so smart that he is intergalactically known and feared for his brain by many MANY superior alien races. Imagine that times five. I assure you, Rune King Thor is definitely NOT smarter than Batman 1 Million. To even say that is ignorance. (No offense) roll eyes (sarcastic) On top of all that, I'm giving Batman 1 Million a full and complete understanding of anything and everything that Rune King Thor is capable of and three days of prep to come up with something. Don't sell Batman 1 Million short here.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
bats can take him
that's the answer what i waited from you laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
bats can take him

THANK YOU! yes

juggernaut66666
bats can take him
of course he can and juggernaut can beat the living tribunal laughing laughing laughing laughing

Wally West
I wonder if Stephen Hawkings with 3 days prep could take Chuck Norris blink

batdude123
of course he can and juggernaut can beat the living tribunal laughing laughing laughing laughing

Two different things and circumstances. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Wally West

You can't compare this thread to that because Stephen Hawkings is completely immobile.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, to be fair, we've not really seen much of Sentry or of him doing much of anything and already we're assuming that he can take the likes of a depowered Galactus or Silver Surfer.
I don't know how many of "us" are speculating Sentry being that powerful but using his (more than one) feats, we can kind of vaguely place him. Personally, I'm undecided but the few feats I've heard of his does seem to put him around surfer level at least.

When has Rune King Thor showed an ounce of geniousness? Reed Richards is so smart that he is intergalactically known and feared for his brain by many MANY superior alien races. Imagine that times five. I assure you, Rune King Thor is definitely NOT smarter than Batman 1 Million. To even say that is ignorance. (No offense) roll eyes (sarcastic) On top of all that, I'm giving Batman 1 Million a full and complete understanding of anything and everything that Rune King Thor is capable of and three days of prep to come up with something. Don't sell Batman 1 Million short here.
You can't speculate Batman 1m's abilities off what? 40 or so years of Reed Richard's feats. That is just silly. Until we know more about him, there's no real way to know where to place Batman 1m or tell what he can and will do with his technology.

bats2jm
I don't know how many of "us" are speculating Sentry being that powerful but using his (more than one) feats, we can kind of vaguely place him. Personally, I'm undecided but the few feats I've heard of his does seem to put him around surfer level at least.

You can't speculate Batman 1m's abilities off what? 40 or so years of Reed Richard's feats. That is just silly. Until we know more about him, there's no real way to know where to place Batman 1m or tell what he can and will do with his technology.

true that plus people keep saying batman will come up with something come with what the likely thing is that batman with is big brain will acess the situation any think too powerful better leave that alone

Murda Mase

True, but Reed has devised plans to take down people of that level with a lower IQ.erm

roughrider

Not selling him short. Just telling you he's overmatched. Simple fact.

roughrider
You can't compare this thread to that because Stephen Hawkings is completely immobile.

Batman 1 million may as well be immobile, going against Rune King Thor. This is a deity not that far below The Spectre.

roughrider
Originally posted by Murda Mase
True, but Reed has devised plans to take down people of that level with a lower IQ.erm

Reed couldn't stop Galactus until he got hold of The Ultimate Nullifier.

Regular, Classic Thor has managed to drive Galactus away with his hammer.

manorastroman
batdude, have you even read the comics with batman one million? oh, how about the comics with rune king thor?

didn't think so.

juggernaut66666
thats stupid how can a man with 1045 IQ build a machine that takes away the power of skyfather leveld guy

roughrider
Oh, of course Bats 1M gets his renowned prep time.
No doubt a good night's sleep and brainstorming session, he'll be up for a Super-Skyfather; no prob. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

batdude123
Oh, of course Bats 1M gets his renowned prep time.
No doubt a good night's sleep and brainstorming session, he'll be up for a Super-Skyfather; no prob. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

What do you have against prep time? Regular Batman has NO WHERE NEAR the technology nor the brain that Batman 1 Million has. I'm saying that the prep time is the only chance Batman 1 Million would have at beating Rune King Thor. In terms of power, I gaurantee that RK Thor is nothing that Batman 1 Million hasn't delt with before. Batman 1 Million has delt with things that are more advanced, he is 83,200 years into the future with an IQ that would put Galactus to shame. Three days of prep should be more than enough to put down RK Thor especially when Batman 1 Million has full knowledge of all that Thor is capable of.

juggernaut66666
so batman with 2weeks prep could beat galactus?big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

batdude123
so batman with 2weeks prep could beat galactus?big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Batman 1 MILLION with FOUR weeks of prep could possibly do it. big grin

streekz
have you started this thread to see what people think or to try and prove batman 1m can win???
RKT is a god... if they were in the same comic do you really think RKT would lose to batman 1m 2m 3m or what ever they wanna call him..
fact is maybe just maybe batman 1m could probably think of a way to beat RKT.. but if he was that smart he would have him as an alley not an enemy..

Swanky-Tuna
In terms of power, I gaurantee that RK Thor is nothing that Batman 1 Million hasn't delt with before. Batman 1 Million has delt with things that are more advanced
Scans please. Or... preez.

roughrider
How about posting a comic feat for Batman 1 Million? Show us what his brilliance can accomplish.

batdude123
Scans please. Or... preez.

Excuse me, I'm not a damn fanboy.

juggernaut66666
i tell you what happens thor walks to batman then thor grabs his hammer puts it in batman's mouth and then GOD FORCE BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Excuse me, I'm not a damn fanboy.
I'm not accusing you of being a fanboy, I just want some proof that a character who had like 1 comic was busting skyfather beings.

streekz
laughing out loud

batdude123
You realize that Batman 1 Million patrols a whole planet by himself and he is the worlds only superhero and they don't need another one? That's how resourceful, powerful, smart, and technologically advanced he is.

streekz
actually i think he can beat RKT..

streekz
batman 1m mentions that he wants to do battle.. RKT hears about it and starts laughing that hard he dies of laughter... laughing out loud

(i joking)
only seen pics of batman 1m and he looks cool..

Swanky-Tuna
You realize that Batman 1 Million patrols a whole planet by himself and he is the worlds only superhero and they don't need another one? That's how resourceful, powerful, smart, and technologically advanced he is.
You mean Pluto? Pluto is smaller than the Moon. And that says nothing about the kinds of people he battles.

Tshern
Can't RKT stop the time? That would give some unfair advantage.

Thunderstrike
Omnipresence means he has acces to all knowledge. Batman 1 million is not omnipresent. RKT is smarter. Batman 1 Million gets fried. This is the same argument as Superman vs Batman. "He'll find a way."

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Omnipresence means he has acces to all knowledge. Batman 1 million is not omnipresent. RKT is smarter. Batman 1 Million gets fried. This is the same argument as Superman vs Batman. "He'll find a way."

RK Thor has a higher IQ than 1045? That's laughable. And besides, Batman 1 Million is 83,200 years more advanced than Thor with prep and full knowledge of all Thor is capable of. Thor doesn't get prep at all, not that he would need it. And the Superman vs. Batman debate is different because Batman has proven to beat Superman. You know he has a kryptonite ring in the batcave, right? He has also taken out Superman with his sonics on account of Superman having super hearing.

Tshern
There's no way Bats 1 million is omnipresent, he would have to be literally everywhere all the time. Nor is he omniscient...

juggernaut66666
who th fcuk cares what IQ batman has? Even normal thor could destroy planets and RKthor is above even odin's level

MrHeavySilence
Does anybody have Rune King Thor stats

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Wally West

He could. He will. rolling on floor laughing

batdude123
who th fcuk cares what IQ batman has? Even normal thor could destroy planets and RKthor is above even odin's level

What the hell do you mean, "who the fcuk cares what IQ batman (1 Million) has?" That's literally five times smarter than Reed. Batman 1 Million w/ prep could do some freaky sh*t.

Mr. Valentine
^ agreed, anyone with that type of intelligence that has time to plan, could do nearly anything

juggernaut66666
What the hell do you mean, "who the fcuk cares what IQ batman (1 Million) has?" That's literally five times smarter than Reed. Batman 1 Million w/ prep could do some freaky sh*t.
this is pathetic its not even funny

Thunderstrike
What's he gonna do when RKT can watch him prepare for it? What's he got then? Bat-kick one million?

Mr. Valentine
He may be able to see everything but is he telepathic??? can he read his thoughts? (even if he can im sure that can be stopped after all magneto can stop it so he could probably) you only need to plan it in your mind really, its not that hard just dont write it out or prepare physically

juggernaut66666
he just destroys that planet on wich batman lives and thats all

Thunderstrike
The whole "he'll find a way" argument is rather dumb.
Batman 1 mil vs Spectre "He'll find a way"
Batman 1 mil vs Trion Juggernaut "He'll find a way"
Batman 1 mil vs The GL Corps "He'll find a way"
Batman 1 mil vs Galactus, Eternity, and Death "He'll find a way"

yeah, makes a lot of sense.

Mr. Valentine
earth you mean? he wouldnt do that...everyone he knows lives there, he would have to kill all of his friends, the avengers...hes too chicken shit to do that and would feel to guilty, and would probably get stopped by cosmics anyways

batdude123
What's he gonna do when RKT can watch him prepare for it? What's he got then? Bat-kick one million?

Here ya go :

Technically the second best martial artist in the DCU after Karate Kid (BM1M even knows telepathic martial arts, and has a repertoire that is intergalactic in nature), has an IQ that is so high it is absurd, and has enough technology in his suit to jumpstart a planet and cook fried eggs at the same time.
And he watches over an entire planet .....and a penal one at that (imagine an entire planet turned into a maximum security prison for the worst scum in the solar system) ....and watches over it alone.

ABILITIES AND EQUIPMENT

The future Batman uses many methods based on the originals arsenal yet updated with 853rd century technology. These included Datarangs which are virtual projectiles that place a marker on a persons genetic code which allows Batman to track them anywhere in the System. The arsenal extends to his costume that includes teleportation capabilities modelled on the New Genesisan Boom Tube, it all also allows him to project "Avatars" (holographic duplicates of himself capable to independent thought). He can also fly by using technology manipulate the local gravitational field. Batman himself is a skilled martial artist and has an IQ of 1045.

And besides, did you even read my first post? Batman 1 Million not only gets three days of prep, but he also gets full and complete knowledge of whatever RK Thor is capable of.

Thunderstrike
There's always just frying the land Batman is on at the time of the fight. French Fried Batman

juggernaut66666
plus rkthor can move at lightspeed

Thunderstrike
Here ya go :

ABILITIES AND EQUIPMENT

And besides, did you even read my first post? Batman 1 Million not only gets three days of prep, but he also gets full and complete knowledge of whatever RK Thor is capable of.

Not really gonna help against an omniscient god of thunder. He's still gonna get blown the fudge up.

batdude123
There's always just frying the land Batman is on at the time of the fight. French Fried Batman

French fry the "land" he's on? Did you even read the post I made? Batman 1 Million can fly.

juggernaut66666
and he can move at light speed

Thunderstrike
Flying a little bit isn't going to help when your opponent can move several thousand multiples of what you can move, has the wisdom of rune magic, and an uru hammer that grants him unbelievable power. Batman still gets fried.

batdude123
Not really gonna help against an omniscient god of thunder. He's still gonna get blown the fudge up.

Batman is 83,200 years more advanced with an IQ of 1045 and is given prep time and full knowledge of everything RK Thor is capable of. He could easily create some kind of machine that is out of this world and use it on Thor. Maybe some kind of energy field or energy containment field for Thor. Imagine Reed Richard's intellect times five. eek!

juggernaut66666
Batman is 83,200 years more advanced with an IQ of 1045 and is given prep time and full knowledge of everything RK Thor is capable of. He could easily create some kind of machine that is out of this world and use it on Thor. Maybe some kind of energy field or energy containment field for Thor. Imagine Reed Richard's intellect times five. eek!
this is pathetic

Thanos_6383
How about posting a comic feat for Batman 1 Million? Show us what his brilliance can accomplish.

exactly

Thunderstrike

Okay then, let's take Thor. Now, Give Thor the powers of his father, who is more powerful than Thanos. Now, give Thor the full knowledge of Rune Magic. Now give him the ability to see everything that Batman can do to prepare for the fight.

Prep doesn't help in that situation. He still goes boom.

streekz
sleep1 same old stuff being said about batman 1m, maybe he could beat RKT but RKT could wipe him out before batman 1m even thought of prep'in for the battle...???

Mr. Valentine
he cant, against the rules of the fight

Thanos_6383
RKT tages him once and its all over for Batgod

streekz
oh i forgot.. does that mean RKT aint allowed to beat batman 1m??? laughing out loud

Mr. Valentine
thats not funny...no its just the fact that he isnt allowed to beat him until hes had his prep afterwards he can do wat he wants

streekz
embarrasment ok....

Thunderstrike
Before:
http://www.majorbend.com/micros/Justice%20Legion%20A/batman%201M.gif
After:http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/8315/friedbatman8vx.gif

After that, he takes care of Superman for fun, and turns him into a toaster.
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2451/supertoaster9fs.th.gif

batdude123
Can anyone really wrap their minds around how smart someone would be with an IQ of 1045? Albert Einstein had an IQ of around 200 and built an atomic bomb for cryin' out loud. Batman 1 Million would definitely come up with somethin' for Thor especially with full knowledge of whatever Thor can do.

Thunderstrike
You're not really going past the "he'll find a way argument"

xtrubeastxcs
Why cant fanboys accept bats would win this

streekz
well what happens if he knows all about RKT but relises that he dosen't have what it takes to beat him????
i can see where you are coming from and what you trying to say...
simple thing is most people know RKT and what he can do..
i dont think many know of what batman 1m can do...
is there any web sites?? or anythin that can give us some knowledge of him??
other than what you have posted on here twice or three times?

batdude123
Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
Why cant fanboys accept bats would win this

I have no clue. confused

Thunderstrike
confused1 Who's a fanboy? There just isn't an argument here. The only thing that anyone can come up with in Batman's defense is "he'll find a way" but there's not much you can really do.

batdude123
Originally posted by streekz
well what happens if he knows all about RKT but relises that he dosen't have what it takes to beat him????
i can see where you are coming from and what you trying to say...
simple thing is most people know RKT and what he can do..
i dont think many know of what batman 1m can do...

Here ya go :

ABILITIES AND EQUIPMENT

Mr. Valentine
lol *Whispers* thats the third time you have posted that bats....stick out tongue

streekz
yes i did... i have read the whole post from start..

i have to admire your confidence that batz 1m can do this..

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
lol *Whispers* thats the third time you have posted that bats....stick out tongue

*Whispers back* I know! big grin

batdude123
yes i did... i have read the whole post from start..

i have to admire your confidence that batz 1m can do this..

Thank you! big grin And check the Batman 1 Million vs. Wolverine thread, Kahn posted a site about him on the first page. Once you get to that website, look up Batman 1 Million. wink

streekz
ok batdude thanks..

batdude123
ok batdude thanks..

thumbsup Anytime! big grin

Thunderstrike
Thank you! big grin And check the Batman 1 Million vs. Wolverine thread, Kahn posted a site about him on the first page. Once you get to that website, look up Batman 1 Million. wink

Who argued for Wolverine there?

Mordum
Heres what i think i seem to remember a little man by the name of doctor doom who outsmarted classic beyonder if only for a little while. Given time im sure someone smarter than him could defeat a being far less powerful than classic B.

As for scans I have all the batman 1 million apperances ask away. Which ones you want..issue,number.etc.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mordum
Heres what i think i seem to remember a little man by the name of doctor doom who outsmarted classic beyonder if only for a little while. Given time im sure someone smarter than him could defeat a being far less powerful than classic B.

As for scans I have all the batman 1 million apperances ask away. Which ones you want..issue,number.etc.

YES! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Somebody on my side! wink

batdude123

Nobody. stick out tongue I guess cap it up didn't have the balls to post on that one! laughing

nathan summers
Babies in china are dying with every post made on this ridiculously stupid thread. Oops. There goes one...

roughrider
OK; the fans of Bat-God are getting their blood up, so any arguement is gonna fall on their deaf ears now.
Rune King Thor stops this thread before it even happens, and turns batdude 123 into a bathroom seat for his royal privy.
Seeyalater.bangin

batdude123
OK; the fans of Bat-God are getting their blood up, so any arguement is gonna fall on their deaf ears now.
Rune King Thor stops this thread before it even happens, and turns batdude 123 into a bathroom seat for his royal privy.
Seeyalater.bangin

What the f**k? Anyway, back to the thread... BTW, good one. wink

juggernaut66666
Seeyalater.bangin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Beyonder seemed to be quite the idiot himself. And you're also basing your speculation on what Dr. Doom, who is friggen crazy, can do.

What has he actually done.

roughrider

Beyonder was an infinitely powerful being with a major Hamlet complex. "What is good and evil? Does power mean something? How does this Michael Jackson outfit make me feel?" Zero focus. Then along comes a super-focused Doom - "This man wants my power? I'll let him have some as an experiment in understanding what the meaning of my existence as it relates to the ideals represented by these colourful denziens of this third rock from the yellow star..." roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle

batdude123

Hey Thunderstrike, do you want me to bump it when cap it up comes on? stick out tongue

Thunderstrike
Nah. He's already dumb enough for saying Wolverine could beat Superman.

batdude123
^ yes

Thunderstrike
Have you seen the post? If not, check the first link under my sig

Thanos_6383
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Have you seen the post? If not, check the first link under my sig

OMG, laughing what a dumba$$. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thunderstrike
Exactly. About everyone who is debating Wolverine would beat Spider-man debated Wolverine would beat Superman. Credibility = 0

batdude123
Anyway, back on topic... I still think Batman 1 Million with prep would defeat Rune King Thor if he plays it smart.

batdude123
So Batman 1 Million w/ prep wins... shifty

Thunderstrike
We haven't really seen anything to sway the general opinion that he could take this. Can't really beat omniscience.

batdude123
Reed beats the sh*t outta cosmic beings with prep and Batman 1 Million is like five times smarter than him. So why can't Batman 1 Million do this?

nathan summers
Like who?

Swanky-Tuna
Reed beats the sh*t outta cosmic beings with prep and Batman 1 Million is like five times smarter than him. So why can't Batman 1 Million do this?
Batman 1m is not Reed Richards.

batdude123
Originally posted by nathan summers
Like who?

Well, for one, he made Galactus piss his pants and run away with his tail inbetween his legs when he showed Galactus the Ultimate Nullifier.

Thunderstrike
He didn't think of that. Uatu did.

batdude123
Batman 1m is not Reed Richards.

You're right, he's five times smarter. stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Well, for one, he made Galactus piss his pants and run away with his tail inbetween his legs when he showed Galactus the Ultimate Nullifier.
...Reed was practically given the Ultimate Nullifier. The watcher told them where to find it on Galactus' ship and he didn't invent it.

You're right, he's five times smarter. stick out tongue
But he has one feat. Going by what they've actually done, Reed > Batman 1m.

batdude123
...Reed was practically given the Ultimate Nullifier. The watcher told them where to find it on Galactus' ship and he didn't invent it.

But he has one feat. Going by what they've actually done, Reed > Batman 1m.

Is Reed's IQ EVEN CLOSE to 1045? No, it's not. It's physically impossible to have that kind of IQ, but I guess in the 853rd century, it's not impossible.

Thunderstrike
Or another case of "Superboy Prime punching against a barrier"

batdude123
^ See, the problem I have with people saying there isn't enough comics with Batman 1 Million and that we really don't know what he can do is; look at Sentry. We've barely seen anything on him and they're are people saying he can beat Silver Surfer and he can stalemate Galactus.

Thunderstrike
I don't think he can beat Surfer or stalemate Galactus. I think he's just Superman with a little more power and a mental case.

batdude123
I don't think he can beat Surfer or stalemate Galactus. I think he's just Superman with a little more power and a mental case.

He's very much a mental case. Did you see the comic where he was in a padded room with a straight jacket on? Hilarious! eek!

roughrider
With an I.Q. that huge then, I would think Batman 1 Million is smart enough to know that he's f*cked in this matchup! laughing

soujaboy09
Batdude why are you talking about Cap it Up when your just as much a fan boy as he is? I think thats called being a hypocrite

Who the fu<k cares what his iq is? His iq could be 2001 and he would still lose.

I'm going to play out the fight

Batman has the whole City ready for an attack
Thor looks at the battlefield, and flies away
Batman gets happy, an thinks he has one
Thor is overlooking the world
Thor destroys the world

What the hell is iq going to do there?

Someone close this sh!t now

spideycarnage
RKT wins, vhe sends batman 1 mil to another dimention

manorastroman
for one, an IQ that high doesn't make any sense. it's totally impossible to speculate. i doubt that inventing ability and prep-time ability increases linearly with a higher iq, for another.

and for another other nother other another, what could 1,000,000 possibly invent to damage an elder-god level being?

by your logic, since bat-god is five times smarter than einstein, he should be able to invent something five times more powerful than einstein's bomb (by the way, einstein didn't invent the A-Bomb. that was oppenheimer.) an explosion of that energy would mean squat to RKT.

see how assuming linear relations doesn't work?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by manorastroman
for one, an IQ that high doesn't make any sense. it's totally impossible to speculate.

DC's always speculating about their characters power sets.

Superman Prime this, Superboy Prime that, Batman 1 Million with an IQ of 1045!!! Until we see more of his feats, Batman 1 Million is two things to RKT. Jackshit

Sure Batman 1 Million is great. Sure he might be able to take on powerful enemies. But he is clearly over matched here. Over matched being an understatement.

Someone also mentioned Sentry earlier on in this thread. Even on his best day, Surfer has never b!tch slapped Terrax the way Sentry did. Terrax's powers had no affect whatsoever on the Sentry. When reading older comics of Surfer battling Terrax, Surfer has been hurt by Terrax before. This is only one feat, but it shows only a little bit of what Sentry has. Even in his battle with Genis, Sentry said he was going to take the fight seriously, then Genis took it as his cue to send Sentry away probably to avoid fighting Sentry at his full power and to avoid the collateral damage their fight would cause if they both went at it with an intent to kill each other.

For me, I'm waiting for Sentry to go mano y mano with the Collective. That guy who a$$ raped Alpha Flight from every possible angle. Sorry King, I know it wasn't pleasant to watch your idols decimated.

Validus
Originally posted by manorastroman
and for another other nother other another, what could 1,000,000 possibly invent to damage an elder-god level being?

In the 30th century the Legion of Super-Heroes invented what basically amounts to a Cosmic Cube. They also invented a weapon that gathers all energy in the universe and turns it into a force blast. I'm not saying Batman wins. Logically Thor turns him into a blood spot on the pavement 10/10. However I do think it's useless to speculate on what these DC 1 Million guys can and can't do since only a handful of them have actually feats. Superman and Hourman come to mind.

Soujaboy
bump

bigbran
no expression

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression

no expression no expression

bigbran
no expression no expression no expression

Soujaboy
no expression no expression no expression

no expression no expression no expression no expression

bigbran
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Soujaboy

Why are we doing this again?

Faceman
sad sad sad sad sad sad

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Faceman
sad sad sad sad sad sad

Why are we doing this again?

sad sad sad sad

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy

Why are we doing this again? You started it.
no expression no expression no expression no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>