Quicksilver vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Quicksilver is a phenom. He could prob. even beat a telepath given a fair shot on the field.
I fig. he takes down Petey. what do you think.

badabing
Can Spiderman's spider sense counter balance Quicksilver's speed?

King_Mungi
Current Quicksilver would win

Wonder Man
I'm thinking Quicksilver might even be able to Stop Hulk. He's unbeleavable. He could tie him down countless times till Hulk reverts. His speed sorta reminds me of J. Storm's nova blast.

Swanky-Tuna
The more speedy Quicksilvers would probably win but in the past Spidey has clotheslined him out of his sprints.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by badabing
Can Spiderman's spider sense counter balance Quicksilver's speed?

Doubtful. Puma was said to move too fast for Peter's Spider Sense and Quicksilver is exponentially faster then Puma

thesilverspider
Classic Quicksilver gets beat,new and improved quicksilver A.K.A ZOOM lite wins.

Scoobless
I haven't read all of Son of M yet (only got up to issue 4) ....... i don't think Quicksilver's new time travel powers would help him much in a fight

batdude123
I even bet that Quicksilver's reaction time is better than Spidey's. Quicksilver has said that to him the world is moving in super slow motion.

thesilverspider
Isn't Speed demon faster then quicksilver?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Isn't Speed demon faster then quicksilver?

Not anymore, Quicksilver is even now faster than Northstar and Aurora

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not anymore, Quicksilver is even now faster than Northstar and Aurora
What since Son of M or before?

King_Mungi
What since Son of M or before?

Since Son of M, he is basically Marvel's Zoom now.

Thunderstrike
Yep. Now, Spider-Man would lose. Before, Spider-Man had beaten Pietro on more than one occasion.

thesilverspider
Since Son of M, he is basically Marvel's Zoom now.
So he time travels due to speed not just an ability he gained.

King_Mungi
So he time travels due to speed not just an ability he gained.

He vibrates his molecules to travel to the future and back and he can bring objects with him when he comes back to the present. He is about to fight in the last Son of M so we shall see how well he fairs against Magneto and the Inhumans.

Validus
Maybe I'm not understanding correctly but he doesn't sound anything like Zoom and I don't see how that would help him win unless it involved going to the past and fighting people when vulnerable.

thesilverspider
He vibrates his molecules to travel to the future and back and he can bring objects with him when he comes back to the present. He is about to fight in the last Son of M so we shall see how well he fairs against Magneto and the Inhumans.
eek! .....He's a monster now

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Maybe I'm not understanding correctly but he doesn't sound anything like Zoom and I don't see how that would help him win unless it involved going to the past and fighting people when vulnerable.

Zoom and Quicksilver can travel through time which makes it look like super speed.

Mr. Valentine
wait how is magneto repowered? was he subjected to the terrigen mist like callisto was aswell??

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
wait how is magneto repowered? was he subjected to the terrigen mist like callisto was aswell??

He isn't repowered yet, and he might be in the last issue.

Validus
Zoom controls his personal time flow so he can a billion things in a second. If Quicksilver just vibrates fast then I don't see how he could do things in the way Zoom does.

Mr. Valentine
oh, i expect him to be ezposed to the mists, seeing as thats what quicksilver is planning to do isnt he?.. oh and isnt luna's family such a good pedigree (sounds kinda nazi lol), one side has the inhumans, one of the most advanced races on earth and her uncle is the king. the other side has the most powerful mutant family (in my opinion, except maybe the summers i dno) in the MU. wow lol, her power sucks though...very off topic but still, and yeah i think quicksilver would win because his new power would probably help him somehow

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Zoom controls his personal time flow so he can a billion things in a second. If Quicksilver just vibrates fast then I don't see how he could do things in the way Zoom does.

Zoom would beat him in a fight, but he still is Marvel's Zoom. His powers are different, but similar in a sense.

Metalmanx
Quicksilver's reaction time far exceeds Spiderman's. Spidey can only beat classic QS though, because even though he was mad fast still, Spidey's spidersense was the key factor that helped to bring QS down.

Even current (before HOM) QS could've taken Spidey out, since he has gotten much faster over the years.

I actually haven't read any of this Son of M, but apparently from what I've read from you guys, QS has become a beast of Superspeed. And I'm glad to hear it. Quicksilver is my very favorite X-men character, so I'm glad to hear he's getting some sweet upgrades like everyone else is/was getting.

So, I assume we're speaking of current QS. So then he wins.

Blair Wind
well I thought he actually LOST his superspeed, and gained the time powers....whats the deal with that?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well I thought he actually LOST his superspeed, and gained the time powers....whats the deal with that?

He did, and with his time powers he is significantly more faster.

bitca730
Yay for Quicksilver...even though his dad and sisters are de-powered...for the time being anyway, I always thought he got the short end of the stick..."My father and sister can control every aspect of the electro-magnetic spectrum; while my twin can alter probability to do her bidding; but I can run fast REALLY fast" Glad he's gotten a boost...so yeah, current Quicksilver wins...

stormfront13
i haven't kept up son of M, so can anyone answer some questions for me?

1) did callisto kep her powers after the mist?

2)what are luna's new powers?

^^thanks!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by stormfront13
i haven't kept up son of M, so can anyone answer some questions for me?

1) did callisto kep her powers after the mist?

2)what are luna's new powers?

^^thanks!

1) So far yes, but her powers are in over-drive and she doesn't have her tenticles arms. Her senses have been hugly upgraded almost unbearable to live now

2) Havn't been fully explained, she can "see" things. What that entails hasn't been fully explained. It's a trippy vision she sees.

stormfront13
1) So far yes, but her powers are in over-drive and she doesn't have her tenticles arms. Her senses have been hugly upgraded almost unbearable to live now

2) Havn't been fully explained, she can "see" things. What that entails hasn't been fully explained. It's a trippy vision she sees.

thanks, i hope cal keeps her powers, she's a favorite of mine. then again in a way i hope she loses them because what's the point of powering up all the characters that lost their powers...it ruins the impact of HOM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.