Mace Windu runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Mace has two days of rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Darth Sion w/1 life
2) Darth Bandon
3) DN Jaina Solo
4) DN Jacen Solo
5) NJO Luke
6) Ludo Kreesh

tdtd

darth vraya
Njo luke would win and if by some chance he beat luke he would get pwned by ludo Kreesh

Wesker
Sion with one life, huh? So, all Mace has to do is take his health bar down once? Please, don't be silly. "Sion with one life" is the equivalent of "Artoo with non-Energizer batteries"; ridiculous.

darthsith19
If he beats Sion Bandon doesn't present much of a challenge, I have no idea how strong Jaina is but if he beats Jaina Jacen takes him down.

Revolver Ocelot
Yeah, Jacen might bring him down. He loses at Luke for sure.

And by "1 life", I believe he means that Sion is allowed to use whatever offensive powers he has, but if he suffers any fatal wounds he'd be injured like everyone else.

Great Vengeance

Lörd Sorgo
Sion managed to disarm Kreia extremely quickly and he also beat the shit out of her. From what I've seen, he's incredibely physically strong and is also Dark sided. He seems extremely powerful and managed to ravage an entire ship filled with Republican Soldiers. Not only that, he killed a Council Member as well.

Mace and Sion would be a good match. Don't know who would walk out of that alive.

Great Vengeance

PurpleSaber
He would lose at Luke. If by the slightest chance he gets past 5, he will get pwned by Kressh. No chance he will make it all the way.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Sion never 'disarmed' Kreia...

Nihilus drained Kreia of the force(see when Nihilus raises his hand, then Kreia flys backwards and subsequently cant grab her lightsaber through the force).

All Sion did was beat up a defenseless old woman. Sion sucks.

Actually, Sion tore her hand off, to be more descriptive.

Nihilus Force pushed Kreia into the nearest Pillar and Kreia was weakened at that point from Nihilus' push. Sion just kicked the shit out of her just to spite her. I didn't see her doing this tremendously great job in defending herself against him.

Defenseless Old Woman? I hope that isn't the same defenseless Old Woman that can instakill Jedi Masters . . .

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Antediluvian
Actually, Sion tore her hand off, to be more descriptive.

Nihilus Force pushed Kreia into the nearest Pillar and Kreia was weakened at that point from Nihilus' push. Sion just kicked the shit out of her just to spite her. I didn't see her doing this tremendously great job in defending herself against him.

Defenseless Old Woman? I hope that isn't the same defenseless Old Woman that can instakill Jedi Masters . . .

She wasnt just weakened, she wasnt even able to use the force .

Without the force, yes Kreia is a defenseless old woman.

tdtd
Um where does it show that she can't use the force? Nihilus simply force pushed her and Sion kicked the shit out of her.

Janus Marius
Yeah, definately.

Rayvann
Originally posted by tdtd
Um where does it show that she can't use the force? Nihilus simply force pushed her and Sion kicked the shit out of her.
Shame on him... beating up on an old lady.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tdtd

She tried to grab her lightsaber through the force, and she wasnt able to. She was either completely defeated by one force push which I doubt, or Nihilus drained her(much more likely).

Revolver Ocelot
She was separated from the force, or some garbage like that, by Nihilus' attack. GV is right. She could not even grab her lightsaber. ESB pre-Yoder Luke is a better force user at this point.

Traya
LMAO, Sorgo.

Firstly, the attack used on her by Nihilus is obviously not a force push. We hear her saying once he's done that "There are some techniques in the force, against which there are no defense." And considering that she can't even call her lightsabre to her...

And Sion beating the hell of of Kreia? I'm more inclined to say that she lets him...

Faunus
At that point? After having the Force torn from her, and having been smashed into a pillar? I doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.