men have it harder then women(sex wise that is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kevin Smith
We would **** a hole in a tree if we could for ****s sake. If women thought like men when it came to sex then i swear there would be people doing it in the mother****ing streets!, but nooooooooo, women have to go and have standards . Being an ugly dude gets you no sex(believe me, i know), but being an ugly chick will still have men lining up to get a piece, it's because we don't give a ****!!, why do women care so much about all that ****, i need someone to explain this to me because i literally do not know women.

Bardock42
Taking your assumption is true, I'd say it makes sense since for women there is much more at stake then for men.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Kevin Smith
We would **** a hole in a tree if we could for ****s sake. If women thought like men when it came to sex then i swear there would be people doing it in the mother****ing streets!, but nooooooooo, women have to go and have standards . Being an ugly dude gets you no sex(believe me, i know), but being an ugly chick will still have men lining up to get a piece, it's because we don't give a ****!!, why do women care so much about all that ****, i need someone to explain this to me because i literally do not know women.

100% agree. Must be the hormones.

-hh-
like Lord Finesse said

"it's a must that i bust"

stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
If women thought like men

I think they do. (sex wise that is)

Inspectah Deck
laughing

-hh-
i just remembered Phife Dawg from Tribe Called Quest say

"bust a nut on your face just to show you where i come from"

laughing laughing

Inspectah Deck
laughing .............. confused

I don't understand the last part.

ILoveMyDaniel
I'm not sure anyone cares.

Storm
If we are to believe the hype, men like sex almost more than they like money.

debbiejo
hysterical

Men like sex even more than beer and food and maybe even air................Though women like sex too, but not more then air.

Wesker
I'd rather have some money than sex. I'm already ****ed with bills. That takes the fun out of it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
If we are to believe the hype, men like sex almost more than they like money.

That's BULLSHIT.....you can buy sex with money....

soleran30
Originally posted by debbiejo
hysterical

Men like sex even more than beer and food and maybe even air................Though women like sex too, but not more then air. laughing

-hh-
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing .............. confused

I don't understand the last part.

"bust a nut on your eye, just to show you where i "come" (cum) from"

stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by -hh-
"bust a nut on your eye, just to show you where i "come" (cum) from"

stick out tongue

Haha, now I get it.

-hh-
Rakim also said

"it's a must that i bust"

i wonder which other mc has said that no expression

Inspectah Deck
Inspectah Deck no expression

-hh-
Inspectah Deck no expression hh no expression

DiamondBullets

Actually, I think its harder to be an ugly/fat chick than it is to be an ugly/fat dude.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Wesker
I'd rather have some money than sex. I'm already ****ed with bills. That takes the fun out of it.

thumb up

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i think for a girl its more invasive...to have sombody go in them...thats what i think..

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by -hh-
hh no expression

"Show him I am tough, show him that I am ruthless. Yo Dre!"

no expression

-hh-
"Show him I am tough, show him that I am ruthless. Yo Dre!"

no expression

"ya'll be nice to the crackheads!"

no expression

Inspectah Deck
the pump make them jump like an And1 game

no expression

debbiejo
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i think for a girl its more invasive...to have sombody go in them...thats what i think.. I think for many, you are right on the money.

Wesker
It certainly seems invasive. I mean, if our young son gets laid, he's lucky. If our young girl gets laid, some young son somewhere is gonna die.

Plus it's not like most men can make a woman orgasm anyways, so why would they be so eager to be disappointed?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Wesker
It certainly seems invasive. I mean, if our young son gets laid, he's lucky. If our young girl gets laid, some young son somewhere is gonna die.

Plus it's not like most men can make a woman orgasm anyways, so why would they be so eager to be disappointed?

But, the problem is that you remove the aspect of the partner. Or, the act of orgasm.

The partner makes the fantasy possible. It matters little "where" the other is, in regards to their imagination, but the reality remains. If one party blames the orgasm on a person that isn't there, then they're being dishonest with themselves.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I asked my girlfriend what would she prefer - no sex for a month and her choice of Gucci bags, or lots of sex, but no bag, baby. She thought for a while (20 seconds - it's long for her!), then chose the Gucci bag. I was mildly offended until she asked whether I would prefer a month surfing in Bali and no sex, or lots of sex, but no surf, dude. I found it very difficult to choose, but eventually decided I could sacrifice a month of sex for some waves, BBQs, Bintangs and sunny days.

I rock her world when we do get down, so these results must denote the similarity of the sexes when it cums to sex issues. Really. I. Rock. Her. World.

botankus
hysterical

Men like sex even more than beer and food
I'm sorry but it has to take a back seat to Chicken Wings. But it's a solid #2!

debbiejo
Hmmmmmmmm chicken wings........eat

I'll just have the wings first........

botankus
Your smilie is eating the chicken wing bones, too! Now that's a serious winghead!

debbiejo
Ya know, you can do that with ribs if they're cooked just right.........though it is strange.........

A mother made if for me that way................oh, those mothers...

GCG
Apart from looks, women go for money also.

Soleran
Originally posted by GCG
Apart from looks, women go for money also.

If you ain't got no money then you ain't got no P**** and thats the truth.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Soleran

^ Speak for yourself!

Soleran
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^ Speak for yourself!

I'll speak for everyonesmile Get out of University and go to big boy land and the truth shall seek you outsmile

Anyone can get laid it's easy but keeping quality Tail around is another story. Once you leave University you'll see wink

DiamondBullets
I'll speak for everyonesmile Get out of University and go to big boy land and the truth shall seek you outsmile

Anyone can get laid it's easy but keeping quality Tail around is another story. Once you leave University you'll see wink

University has nothing to do with anything. If you actually need money just to get some crotch, then you have issues...

Soleran
University has nothing to do with anything. If you actually need money just to get some crotch, then you have issues...

LOL if you take that literally then you need to chillsmile Easy E would disagree with you on that. laughing

Oh and University is a one stop shop to get laid, you don't even need game just a pulse. It changes outside of there, not any harder but different.

Fiann@
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I asked my girlfriend what would she prefer - no sex for a month and her choice of Gucci bags, or lots of sex, but no bag, baby. She thought for a while (20 seconds - it's long for her!), then chose the Gucci bag.
Depends what type of Gucci bag is on offer here, some of the them are just nasty. Now Ralph Lauren's new range would take some beating hmm

debbiejo
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i think for a girl its more invasive...to have sombody go in them...thats what i think.. Honestly it's mostly this reason.........

Soleran
Honestly it's mostly this reason.........

Nuh huh, prove it.

debbiejo
Nuh huh, prove it. Who are you Bardock now........hahahaha.

It's true for many.....it's the interring you thing.......It's like for a new experience, how would you like someone to stick something down like your throat and say........Isn't this great!.... And you're thinking....oh my god.........my throat just isn't used to these invaders......laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
I rock her world when we do get down, so these results must denote the similarity of the sexes when it cums to sex issues. Really. I. Rock. Her. World.

No way, it's White Goodman.

"I gots sum shackles in the back, ahehehe. I'm just kiddin'....but seriously...I got 'em."

-AC

debbiejo
Besides for a girl the first and many more times just isn't nice at all.......It's very painful.............guys don't realize it but for many they're gritting there teeth while doing it....When the first times and such..........It's very painful..........Add that in with the emotional aspect and you got and some religious teachings and you got?????????? guess

Mindship
I forgot which woman said this, but basically...
"In the war between the sexes, men will almost always lose."

It is true that pretty much any woman can just wiggle her butt and she'll get a whole mess of takers. They have the treasure; we want that treasure. We gotta do the pursuing; they get to pick.

However...not all is peachy for the female side.

Sex is "invasive" and often painful. Plus, sexual attractiveness (ie, attracting a man and keeping him, are not the same thing. There is A Lot Of Work that goes into looking good (even for "low maintenance" women). Plus, there are--unfortunately for you womenfolk--many who still go for the Bad Boy and end up getting screwed Not in the good way.

But still, overall, at the top of the Sexual Food Chain, the Babe reigns (though, again, Not without significant cost).

DiamondBullets
LOL if you take that literally then you need to chillsmile Easy E would disagree with you on that. laughing

Which is exactly why he died of AIDS.

debbiejo
It's the giving.............And it's harder for women.............

debbiejo
Look women tales things,are only humae cause it is a effect thing in there ..Male minded.........not like men who can stick in sheep and trees, mind the splinters...lol.........It's somethig thirsts inters your life , so be itl...........oh me bad...........Women like thirrst after and imagination............... a good glass of wine

Mindship
Look women tales things,are only humae cause it is a effect thing in there ..Male minded.........not like men who can stick in sheep and trees, mind the splinters...lol.........It's somethig thirsts inters your life , so be itl...........oh me bad...........Women like thirrst after and imagination............... a good glass of wine

*deciphering the above.............the one thing that comes (no pun, behave) through loud and clear: the good glass of wine*

wine

Evil Dead
It's the same for every species. It may be at a purely subconcious level for us humans now, still the same.

The drive in males is to coppulate.....often. The concern is not for asthetics......merely for the act itself. Females are selective. They want the best possible sperm they can get.

If the world didn't work this way......we'd all be one big gigantic mutant mess of a planet. Despite all males drive to procreate....to pass his genes, if the females weren't selective.....all kinds of unhealthy dna would be passed to the next generation.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No way, it's White Goodman.

"I gots sum shackles in the back, ahehehe. I'm just kiddin'....but seriously...I got 'em."

-AC

I don't know whose balls you've been dodging, but if you're agreeing that I rock worlds, then I'll agree with you. If you're not, then we gots ourself a problem, boy...

girls = materialistic
boys = physicalistic

I'm a scientist.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah we DO got ourselves a problem.

I know you JUST said that.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Is the problem that my rocking of worlds makes the rest of the males of the species look bad?

Sorry for that. Sorry.

sithsaber408
I should certainly hope that men have it "harder" than women when it comes to sex....

hardy-harr harr roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
We would **** a hole in a tree if we could for ****s sake. If women thought like men when it came to sex then i swear there would be people doing it in the mother****ing streets!, but nooooooooo, women have to go and have standards . Being an ugly dude gets you no sex(believe me, i know), but being an ugly chick will still have men lining up to get a piece, it's because we don't give a ****!!, why do women care so much about all that ****, i need someone to explain this to me because i literally do not know women. I dont know about any other girl, but i think about sex alot more then any other man I know. erm i dont HAVE sex cause I'm waiting for the right person and I'm, frankly, not a whore.
And not all men want sex ALL THE TIME not all men HAVE NO STANDARDS. Only the slutty men.

Its totally stupid to think guys have it worse then girls, i know plenty of girls who would fu.ck an ugly dude. I'm under the impression ugly dudes have bigger penises. I mean Ron Jeremy? hallooo. dude is ugly as a frog and has a giant tool.

If you wanted a reason to say guys have it worse then girls sex wise its probably because they cant have multiple orgasms. Well.. in short periods.

Evil Dead
let me get this straight........

Ron Jeremy's penis is considered large? Huh......I used to feel bad for the guy but now.....hmmm........

- runs away -

Ryder4LyF
its 100% hormones but some dudes are just sick

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Ronny
I dont know about any other girl, but i think about sex alot more then any other man I know. erm i dont HAVE sex cause I'm waiting for the right person and I'm, frankly, not a whore.
And not all men want sex ALL THE TIME not all men HAVE NO STANDARDS. Only the slutty men.

Its totally stupid to think guys have it worse then girls, i know plenty of girls who would fu.ck an ugly dude. I'm under the impression ugly dudes have bigger penises. I mean Ron Jeremy? hallooo. dude is ugly as a frog and has a giant tool.

If you wanted a reason to say guys have it worse then girls sex wise its probably because they cant have multiple orgasms. Well.. in short periods.

My shit is larger than his. no expression

Ryder4LyF
by the way its true at my school all a girl has to do is wriggle her but and a flock come wating for the next move

Ryder4LyF
i know cuz i am one fo them but its hormones

Atlantis001

debbiejo
Is the problem that my rocking of worlds makes the rest of the males of the species look bad?

Sorry for that. Sorry. Well it's your world........... laughing out loud .........And your word about it.!!

Originally posted by Mindship
*deciphering the above.............the one thing that comes (no pun, behave) through loud and clear: the good glass of wine* wine

You get brownie points for trying to decipher...........hahahaha

ROYALGUARD
i agree some parts but even an ''ugly'' man can get some either by changing its appearance (dress nicely good hygiene working out to lose some weight)

there is no such thing as ugly. change the appearance would attract opposite sex.
oh yea talk to them and be neutral. be friendly. make friends with opposite sex. dont state your intent. or telegraph interest. because stating your intent or telegraphing interest WILL PUT WOMEN'S GUARD UP. as in they are locking their legs so that your penis will NEVER get through.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Well it's your world........... laughing out loud .........And your word about it.!!

Quit fishing, debbiejo. I won't be cheating on ma b*tch.

K.Diddy

laughing

smile Not all the time though

debbiejo
Quit fishing, debbiejo. I won't be cheating on ma b*tch. laughing out loud .........of course not you rock eachother.........probably many many times...........

The Omega

Mindship

Luciferia
I would agree that in some ways women have it harder than men in terms of sex. For one thing, theres the pain most experience the first time (or times) they have sex. Plus, whilst men are pretty much guarenteed an orgasm every time, for women the whole situation of is a little more complicated. I think in some cases it could be these reasons that make women hold back from sex more than men - it makes sense that you want to trust and care about the person your letting inside your body.
But thats not to say all women are holdsing back from sex, as IMO the first post seems to be suggesting. Some women are vewry comfortable with thier sexuality, and enjoy casual sex. Anyway, are you really saying you dont know any men who are picky about who they have sex with? Judgeing by what I know about the people in my life and thier attitudes towards sex, it's more to do with personal opinion than gender.

Or maybe these guys are finding it hard to find a woman to have sex with them not beacuse they all have high standards, as they seem to think - but simply because they're not desperate.

sexyking

lil bitchiness

You're right, you don't know women. And that is the reason why you have trouble getting laid.

Any man, and I mean ANY man, can get ANY woman, if he can sweep her off her feet. If you can charm a woman, if you have charisma, and ''that something about you'' regardless of how ''ugly'' a guy is, he CAN pull a stunning looking girl.

Remember....charm and charisma.

Alpha Centauri
Which is of course, false. Because there are girls out there who wouldn't touch certain guys unless they were rich or good looking.

Fair enough, everyone has standards. I just think it's ridiculous when the standards you request are better than you are. "I want a rich, outstandingly gorgeous, funny, charming, attractive man with an awesome job." "Are you a rich, outstandingly gorgeous, funny, charming, attractive woman with an awesome job?" "No." "Shut up then."

Of course, there are men the same.

-AC

Mindship
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You're right, you don't know women. And that is the reason why you have trouble getting laid.

Any man, and I mean ANY man, can get ANY woman, if he can sweep her off her feet. If you can charm a woman, if you have charisma, and ''that something about you'' regardless of how ''ugly'' a guy is, he CAN pull a stunning looking girl.

I agree 100%
Mind is the sexiest part of any person. Given the choice between a facially/physically beautiful woman with a crappy personality, and a regular gal with a playful devil's gleam in her eye, I'd pick the latter, hand's down.

As a vaguely related question: Why are female avatars more popular than male avatars? I mean, I see plenty of guys with female avatars, but offhand, I can't think of even 1 female who has a male avatar. So who has it tougher: female or male avatars? rolling on floor laughing

Alpha Centauri
I think it's because females, for the most part (straight or not), find the female form better to look at and more picturesque.

Look at any female with a female avatar/sig, it's not normally some random girl in a random pose.

-AC

Mindship
I think it's because females, for the most part (straight or not), find the female form better to look at and more picturesque.

Look at any female with a female avatar/sig, it's not normally some random girl in a random pose.

-AC

Yeah, makes sense. It's like the women sort of identify somewhat with their avatar, whereas the guys with the femtars are expressing a message more like "she's hot -- I'd like to bang 'er"...... well, except for those guys who'd like to be female... wink

botankus

So you're saying this "Kevin Smith" (ahem, the KMC User, not the actor) has a chance at getting Lil' B if he suddenly sweeps her off of her feet? wink

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by botankus
So you're saying this "Kevin Smith" (ahem, the KMC User, not the actor) has a chance at getting Lil' B if he suddenly sweeps her off of her feet? wink

Sure. smart

Charisma, personality and charm can go a long way for a guy, regardless of how unattractive he is. Women, no matter what they say, LOVE to be swept off their feet, and if a man knows how, then hes in the lead.

Alpha Centauri
I don't believe for a second that you would date a guy you found to be unattractive based on how he acted. I don't mean that in any offensive way, but the way you have spoken in reference to "ugly" guys and attractive men before leads me to believe this.

However, if you mean what you say then good for you.

-AC

Evil Dead
having a big cock doesn't hurt either.......

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Evil Dead
having a big cock doesn't hurt either.......

Missconception.

Big dicks are uncomftable, especially if a guy doesn't know what he's doing. Even if he does have a big dick, but not a clue how to use it, is just a waste.

lil bitchiness
I don't believe for a second that you would date a guy you found to be unattractive based on how he acted. I don't mean that in any offensive way, but the way you have spoken in reference to "ugly" guys and attractive men before leads me to believe this.

However, if you mean what you say then good for you.

-AC
I do.

The worst thing is when a guy acts like he's all that - regardless of how good he looks - it is a major turn off.

Storm
Many women find a (very) long penis to be an uncomfortable or even painful experience. I' d say that a wide penis is more satisfying than a long one.

WrathfulDwarf
From my own observation and experience...

Women are more conservative about sex with the average men. If the men had all the looks of a pretty boy they would go for him like mice after cheese. Even if the guy is total jerk....they find them utterly irresitible.

And speaking from my own self....I really go for anything the average looking female has to offer.

I don't need a queen...I'll settle for her maid.

Tha C-Master
Actually, I think its harder to be an ugly/fat chick than it is to be an ugly/fat dude. An ugly fat chick would get laid faster than an ugly fat man.

Originally posted by Storm
Many women find a (very) long penis to be an uncomfortable or even painful experience. I' d say that a wide penis is more satisfying than a long one. Thats usually due to the vagina not even tenting in the first place, which just leads to cervix hitting.

Girth is usually preferred due to the simple fact that it gives more friction against the walls.

lil bitchiness
Awh, bless you WD happy

I do not deny the reality for many girls chasing a good looking guy is a hobby. But believe me, extreamly pretty boys are very rarely interesting, good in bed, or full of character.
This is mostly due to the fact that all they ever relied on is their looks - even in bed - they think looking good is all there is to it, and that a woman would be satisified based on the fact that they are in bed with her. messed

Tha C-Master
Could I ask a question. (To the women) ALL things considered equal, would a woman receive the same pleasure from a penis no matter its size?

Eis
I do.

The worst thing is when a guy acts like he's all that - regardless of how good he looks - it is a major turn off.
Most girls aren't like that though. Most simply love to go for the hottest and most popular guy they see.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Could I ask a question. (To the women) ALL things considered equal, would a woman receive the same pleasure from a penis no matter its size?

Nope.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Eis
Most girls aren't like that though. Most simply love to go for the hottest and most popular guy they see. There's a difference between girls and women for a reason lol.

Nope. Thank you.

Storm
No.

Eis
Haha, forgot about that.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Eis
Most girls aren't like that though. Most simply love to go for the hottest and most popular guy they see.

I wouldn't say most just for the fact that I don't know most girls, but I agree with the rest.

Furthermore, it seems that even if a girl finds a guy who is extremely physically attractive and good in bed etc, they will often convince themselves that he's a nice person just because they refuse to accept it any other way.

That's what's known as the bad boy syndrome. It's only "sexy" when you don't have to deal with it.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
Awh, bless you WD happy

Yes! I'am Blessed. wink

stick out tongue

BackFire
Missconception.

Big dicks are uncomftable, especially if a guy doesn't know what he's doing. Even if he does have a big dick, but not a clue how to use it, is just a waste.

sad I'll be sure to be gentle with mine for ya! big grin

lil bitchiness
Oh but im sure you know how to use it, so im sure it will be just fine flirt1

BobbyD
Interesting thread....on the whole (or rather as a generality), yes...men have it slightly harder than women when it comes to sex.

BackFire
Men definately have it....'harder'..... than women.....if you know what I mean, ZING!

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by BackFire
Men definately have it....'harder'..... than women.....if you know what I mean, ZING!

This was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm actually surprised it wasn't sooner lol

BackFire
As was I, really.

BobbyD
laughing out loud

...bunch of wise-guys on here today, uh?

Soleran
Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing out loud

...bunch of wise-guys on here today, uh?

I don't know, some of the questions really makes me wonder about that one.

debbiejo
Could I ask a question. (To the women) ALL things considered equal, would a woman receive the same pleasure from a penis no matter its size? Sorry, I got to say no also.........

Sometimes I wonder why oh why do I visit these threads........I must be really bored........

botankus
We need an answer to that question from all angles. Cap't?

debbiejo
laughing out loud eek!

Eis
My ex's penis was really big it was actually part of the reason why I didn't want to have sex with him.

I don't think gay guys like it really big... I mean the butt is not as wide as the vagina... It must hurt a lot more...

Capt_Fantastic

Sorry folks, I'm a giver not a taker...the pitcher, not the catcher...

You'll have to ask someone else about pleasure derived from anal sex.

Soleran
Originally posted by Eis
My ex's penis was really big it was actually part of the reason why I didn't want to have sex with him.

I don't think gay guys like it really big... I mean the butt is not as wide as the vagina... It must hurt a lot more...

I have seen some seriously wide butts, I don't know about that one.

debbiejo
I have seen some seriously wide butts, I don't know about that one. Where do you see these at???..........Just curious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're talkin nude ones right????

Soleran
Where do you see these at???..........Just curious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're talkin nude ones right????

It was just a play on words for yeah Debbiejo..............mostly on the treadmills at my gym and buffet lines though.

Eis
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Sorry folks, I'm a giver not a taker...the pitcher, not the catcher...

You'll have to ask someone else about pleasure derived from anal sex.
Are you saying you've never 'recieved'? messed

DiamondBullets
An ugly fat chick would get laid faster than an ugly fat man.

What the f**k? Not from me they won't.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Eis
Are you saying you've never 'recieved'? messed

That's what I'm saying.

Tha C-Master
What the f**k? Not from me they won't. Me neither, but from most guys... we look for the best one, but we would slam others on our way... we are less selective and are fertilizers as a result.

Eis
That's what I'm saying.
And when you're in a comitted relationship, doesn't your partner ever want to... give?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Eis
And when you're in a comitted relationship, doesn't your partner ever want to... give?

I'm sure they have the desire, but it's typically understood that I'm not comfortable with it. When it has become an issue, they've either dropped it or we've broken up.

The Omega
Mindship> You're entitled to your opinion on the strength of the female sex-drive. I can see that you are male... wink
Yes, as I wrote above men are more physically oriented than women. However, claiming that a picture of a handsome guy can't get women to fall off their chairs is entirely wrong big grin
No, it's my experience that not only CAN'T men copulate 24/7, this peculiar idea is actually damaging to mens emotional and psychological well-being.
And I think it's sad you compare men to lab-rats. Why is it so important to you that the men-can-24/7 is true??

There is pressure both on teenage-boys and girls, true. But society also puts a lot of pressure on girls/women to remain virtous, not to be slu*tty, to remain pure etc. etc. etc. In how many movies you know of are the very sexually active woman actually the heroine?

To your question: Men are attracted to physical stuff. Maybe that's the reason they use female avatars?

Luciferia> "Judgeing by what I know about the people in my life and thier attitudes towards sex, it's more to do with personal opinion than gender."
I'll second that. It has less to do with gender, than with personal opinions.

sexyking> Ah, but I said "negative". Do you view "stud" and "pimp" as negative words? Do they not, rather, suggest one-helluva-loverboy??

I'll also second lil bitchiness. As I wrote above, men in general are physically attracted, women in general are socially attracted. So it does not matter if the guy isn't the most handsome man in the world, he'll the girl with wits and charms...

AC> Yes, some girls/women want money/status just as some men/guys want young/big breast etc.

Actually I think, that it does not depend on gender. We all have an idea of what is physcally attractive. But I'd rather have sex with a normal-looking guy with wits who knows what he's doing in bed, than some Adonis who's relied on his looks all his life. I think most normal guys feel the same way towards girls.
As a teen I once had sex with a guy who told me not to ruffle his hair!!!! big grin I mean...

Alpha Centauri
It depends on the situation though doesn't it, Omega?

Would you rather have casual sex encounters with a guy who was physically attractive or a guy that wasn't? Being that the main point there is to get satisfaction with no strings attached (or attached, if you're into that).

If it's a relationship then of course you don't necessarily want to date an *******, right?

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by The Omega
As a teen I once had sex with a guy who told me not to ruffle his hair!!!! big grin I mean...

Sorry about that. A lot of things have changed in my life since then.

Capt_Fantastic
I understand that the point of the thread is to address how much harder it is for a guy to get laid than it is for a woman. I suppose to some that is unfair. But, one of the things that I think has changed in more modern times is that women do want sex just as much as men want sex. (and they did in the past, they were just affraid) However, there was a time when the world, not just the teen world, was terribly uninformed about sex. In modern times, women know they can't get pregnant from kissing. So, while the stigma of virtuous women has changed, the concept of women subscribing to that virtuous notion has not.
Women want sex just as much as men. They have sex with the guys they want to, that's the difference. Before, the idea was that women should settle down with a nice clean guy that looked like he wouldn't be a criminal and conversly that men could choose any woman they wanted and the women should be greatful for being chosen.
Today, that notion is obsolete. I suppose that's the result of womens liberation. However, one current side effect of the womens lib movement is that now, men have become the dim-witted ignorants that are lucky to have the women choose them. I think that's ridiculous. Let a man openly say that a particular woman is an idiot and the whole room calls him a pig, let a woman say the same of a man and she's a hero.
So, the idea that an ugly chick is going to get laid more than an ugly guy is kinda skewed. The ugly guy just has to fish in the corresponding pond and vice versa. Go for it with the chicks on your level and stop holding out for a perfect 10 to take pitty on you.

GCG
Originally posted by The Omega

There is pressure both on teenage-boys and girls, true. But society also puts a lot of pressure on girls/women to remain virtous, not to be slu*tty, to remain pure etc. etc. etc. In how many movies you know of are the very sexually active woman actually the heroine?

I dislike the slutty ones cause they tend to have lost not only virginity, but also elasticity. On the plus side, sex lasts longer.

Alpha Centauri
Well said, Capt.

Like I said before, I can't stand those kind of females who act as though a guy would be lucky to even get a kiss. I've seen females on this site list so many qualities they feel they deserve in a man, yet possess only a few of them in their own personality.

Men are still frowned upon for making gender based jokes. If a woman does it she can become a fully fledged stand up comedian now.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by GCG
I dislike the slutty ones cause they tend to have lost not only virginity, but also elasticity. On the plus side, sex lasts longer.

Plus they have experience....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Plus they have experience....

On the subject of experience; it has been said that attractive guys are not as good in bed as a less attractive guy with more experience, because they rely on their looks to get laid. However, it's kind of an odd assumption that the more attractive guy wouldn't be well-experienced and good in bed, since girls only leap on the attractive guys.

Quiero Mota
On the subject of experience; it has been said that attractive guys are not as good in bed as a less attractive guy with more experience, because they rely on their looks to get laid. However, it's kind of an odd assumption that the more attractive guy wouldn't be well-experienced and good in bed, since girls only leap on the attractive guys.

I agree.

debbiejo
Maybe the more attractive guy isn't worried about pleasing their partner only themselves.........the less attractive guy knows if he is good in bed, then there will be other dates.........maybe.

Capt_Fantastic
Maybe the more attractive guy isn't worried about pleasing their partner only themselves...

But, that's assuming that attractive guys are attractive because they're self-absorbed, and that being attractive makes you self absorbed. And I agree that a lot of attractive guys are self absorbed, but you have to take the theory to the next level and assume the self aboserbed, narcissistic, guy wants to be the best in bed too. He wants to the best looking guy in the room, but he wants to be the best lay in the room too.

debbiejo
Yes, but the good looking guy is always wanted by the girl(s) anyway, so maybe he doesn't try as hard as the not as good looking guy, cause he knows he better be really good at something cause he can't fall back on his looks......charm helps though...........just a thought.

GCG
Yes Debbie very true. Then Character is also an attraction.

Capt_Fantastic
Yes, but the good looking guy is always wanted by the girl(s) anyway, so maybe he doesn't try as hard as the not as good looking guy, cause he knows he better be really good at something cause he can't fall back on his looks......charm helps though...........just a thought.

I fail to see the logic. But, I'm sure it's in there somewhere.

Adam_PoE
Someone once said that it is harder for an attractive person to not get laid. While this is true, an attractive person also tends to be more discerning in his sexual partners, i.e. he tends to seek out only partners who are of the same level of attractiveness as himself. By extention, a discerning attractive person has fewer sexual options. But does this mean that he is less experienced than someone who has had more partners? Only if you measure experience by numbers instead of skill. A discerning attractive person is more likely to make the most of the sexual encounters he does have. Or as Capt_Fantastic stated, "he wants to be the best lay in the room too."

BartmanX

I agree!!!!! smile cool Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing :mad.

Imperial_Samura

Dendrophilia really doesn't appeal to me, nor doing it in the streets. Maybe I just have different tastes, so take no notice.

Though I will admit it seems unfortunate to me that sex (or whatever you want to call it) leads to such philosophy. The whole ugly guy vs. ugly girl getting sex thing. Just seems so cheap, so petty, so meaningless. Sex for sex sake (though there is nothing wrong with that.)

But to the point, I pretty much agree with what Capt_Fantastic about in reguards to the social change when it comes to the way women and men approach such things.

Tired Hiker
*leaves*

Valharu
Men have it tough. First, there's the forty bucks for the carton. Then drinking two 6 packs. Nothing like courage to get you started. Then knocking sh!t over trying to find the phone. Then having to dial the number 8-9 times until you get it right. And you have to sound sober too by the way. Very hard to do. And the hardest, getting the address right.
By the time there's a knock on your door, you've forgotten what you've done. And your so pissed you have forgotten how its done. Waking up in the morning wondering where you could of lost all this money is another hardship to go through. Thats tough. But yeah, women definitely have it tougher. A lot tougher.

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud ^^^.........OH I love this!!!

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Valharu
Men have it tough. First, there's the forty bucks for the carton. Then drinking two 6 packs. Nothing like courage to get you started. Then knocking sh!t over trying to find the phone. Then having to dial the number 8-9 times until you get it right. And you have to sound sober too by the way. Very hard to do. And the hardest, getting the address right.
By the time there's a knock on your door, you've forgotten what you've done. And your so pissed you have forgotten how its done. Waking up in the morning wondering where you could of lost all this money is another hardship to go through. Thats tough. But yeah, women definitely have it tougher. A lot tougher.

*British Accent* - Ah, the courtship rituals of the specie's male are both complex and colourful, especially when he vomits all over his prospective mates $750 designer jacket. Oh, it appears she has rejected him. He is attempting the mating call... notice the emphasis on the slurred sounds of "babe, babe, I love you." But all to no avail, she is gone. In this condition it is unlikely he will get another chance to mate for at least week, and even then it might not happen as we are entering the footy season, a period known to sap the stamina and interest of the most virile of males...

Valharu
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
*British Accent* - Ah, the courtship rituals of the specie's male are both complex and colourful, especially when he vomits all over his prospective mates $750 designer jacket. Oh, it appears she has rejected him. He is attempting the mating call... notice the emphasis on the slurred sounds of "babe, babe, I love you." But all to no avail, she is gone. In this condition it is unlikely he will get another chance to mate for at least week, and even then it might not happen as we are entering the footy season, a period known to sap the stamina and interest of the most virile of males... laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
*British Accent* - Ah, the courtship rituals of the specie's male are both complex and colourful, especially when he vomits all over his prospective mates $750 designer jacket. Oh, it appears she has rejected him. He is attempting the mating call... notice the emphasis on the slurred sounds of "babe, babe, I love you." But all to no avail, she is gone. In this condition it is unlikely he will get another chance to mate for at least week, and even then it might not happen as we are entering the footy season, a period known to sap the stamina and interest of the most virile of males... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.