Creative Zen Vision M Organizer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
If anyone has a Creative Zen Vision M mp3 player, they should know what I'm talking about. It comes with a player/organizer (which seems to be the only way that you can play your mp3 player's songs on the computer. I can't figure out any other way to do it with any other program.) When you click on it however, and you click that you'd like to play a song from the mp3 player itself, it automatically makes you have to search through folders of artists. This is annoying as hell for me, considering the fact that I'm looking for a specific song, not an artist or an album. By the time I think about who did it, what the album was, etc, I don't feel like listening to the song anymore.

My question is...

How do I adjust it so when I click on the mp3 player using Creative MediaSource, it brings up all the tracks in alphabetical order without having to search through the artist folders and such?

Or...

How can I play songs from my mp3 on Windows Media Player without having to put the songs back onto my computer?

If you guys could help me out with this, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thanks.

NoFate007
Guys? lol

NoFate007
Nothing? lol.

NoFate007
Wow...thanks.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NoFate007
If anyone has a Creative Zen Vision M mp3 player, they should know what I'm talking about. It comes with a player/organizer (which seems to be the only way that you can play your mp3 player's songs on the computer. I can't figure out any other way to do it with any other program.) When you click on it however, and you click that you'd like to play a song from the mp3 player itself, it automatically makes you have to search through folders of artists. This is annoying as hell for me, considering the fact that I'm looking for a specific song, not an artist or an album. By the time I think about who did it, what the album was, etc, I don't feel like listening to the song anymore.

My question is...

How do I adjust it so when I click on the mp3 player using Creative MediaSource, it brings up all the tracks in alphabetical order without having to search through the artist folders and such?

Or...

How can I play songs from my mp3 on Windows Media Player without having to put the songs back onto my computer?

If you guys could help me out with this, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thanks.

Can you not set up a playlist?

NoFate007
The playlists are terrible. It's so inconvenient and it takes forever to load. Ends up being a waste of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.