New Fantastic 4 Animated Series coming soon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.328

AJ4LIFE
looks better than fox kids one, but spidey f kids one was good

FG725
reed looks way to young

AJ4LIFE
like that ultimate spidey one

dman2008
Who craes
its not like its going to be any where near a good as JLU
Stupid cartoon network

AJ4LIFE
jlu was good i liked that like final episodes

dman2008
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
jlu was good i liked that like final episodes

Yeah and now its cancelled mad

Thunderstrike
The old F4 series was a lot better than JLU, but that's personal opinion. I liked Justice League before they made it unlimited. Why'd they cancel it?

AJ4LIFE
shame

dman2008
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
The old F4 series was a lot better than JLU, but that's personal opinion. I liked Justice League before they made it unlimited. Why'd they cancel it?

Sorry but I have to disagree with you JLU is a milion times better than the old Fox F4.
but I guess thats just my opinion

and to answer your question they cancelled it because atleast in my opinion CN did not put it on a good time slot so it did not get a lot of viewers.

Thunderstrike
Dang. It was a good show.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by dman2008
Sorry but I have to disagree with you JLU is a milion times better than the old Fox F4.
but I guess thats just my opinion

and to answer your question they cancelled it because atleast in my opinion CN did not put it on a good time slot so it did not get a lot of viewers.

If it was any good, though, it would have been moved to a better time slot. wink

Blair Wind
oh it was good.....wait they cancelled it?! thats why they stopped showing??!!? I thought it was cuz they didnt have any new shows yet......

Mr. Valentine
mwahahahahahahahahah, nothing can beat fox kids spiderman and x men, they rocked.. i remember watching them back in the day...better than JLU,

Validus
JLU was the best. Cartoons has always been something DC was great at. Well, at least until they started "The Batman". roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have high hopes for the Legion of Super-Heroes toon coming up.

I thought the old FF cartoon on Fox was better than X-Men though.

Thunderstrike
Oh yeah. They had the best voice-casting on the second season, especially who they cast for Thor. Silver Surfer was good too.

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
oh it was good.....wait they cancelled it?! thats why they stopped showing??!!? I thought it was cuz they didnt have any new shows yet...... wink

there are two more episodes after that its done sad

dman2008
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If it was any good, though, it would have been moved to a better time slot. wink

Or cartoon Network was too stupid to move it to a better time slot.

Not that the time slot was too bad ( 10:00 pm) it could have been alot better though 8 or 9 pm would have been great.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by dman2008
Or cartoon Network was too stupid to move it to a better time slot.

Not that the time slot was too bad ( 10:00 pm) it could have been alot better though 8 or 9 pm would have been great.

It was on 10?

I thought 10:00 was supposed to be one of the best times for a TV show... but I guess not on Cartoon Network. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
10:30 but whatever...

dman2008
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It was on 10?

I thought 10:00 was supposed to be one of the best times for a TV show... but I guess not on Cartoon Network. stick out tongue

like Blair wind said I messed up I meant 10:30 and on a saturday night.

They also only played it once a week.
But I guess theres no convincing you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spideys Sister
Looks good but whyd they go and put it on cartoon Network? Man....

Knightfall93
The batman.... I've never seen it but it looks **** and when I tried to subscribe to Batman they accidentally got me THE batman Comic and THAT was HORRIBLE. The Joker was some spasticated Goth or something... now back in the '90s, superhero animated series' rocked... Batman, Spider-man, X-Men... now we have far worse stuff: THE batman, X Men: Evo (which is OK but pale in comparison to the 90s series)... man, they f**ked up...

littleredhat
Hi I'm the new girl.

I think that it looks pretty good. Any chance for animated Namor is worth it.

Besides the show hasn't even aired yet.

Being that cynical borders on being emo. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.