Xavier appreciation thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Who else is really annoyed that chuck ain't a mutant anymore?

He was the world's most powerful telepath, responsible for founding everything X-related. He was responsible for cerebro. AOA showed us how important he is to the MU, yet marvel just tossed him aside.

And I'm very angry mad

what do you guys think?

ScarletPheonix
i think i dont care about him.... to tell u the truth he is my least fave xmen

Dr.Variant
im kinda mad but then again im pissed at everything house of m. I'm tired of them killing off hawkeye, I'm tired of them always making wolverine the star, and I'm tired of them wasting everyone's time and money with a slow and boring story.

wannabe
Negating Xavier's status as a mutant is an unequaled ATROCITY!!! mad
He's one of my favourite X-characters and i want him back with a vengeance!!! mad

Knightfall93
How can they de-power the man who makes the X-Men! Without him, they'd be BS... though Wolverine may e the fan boy hero, Scott and Xavier are the core of the X-Men, along with Storm...

willRules
Originally posted by Knightfall93
How can they de-power the man who makes the X-Men!

EXACTLY!!! sad

Knightfall93
Thats like killing off Reed Richards and claiming it's the F4... or Iron Man and Cap America and still haveing the Avengers...

Phoenix_Avatar9
shh... can you hear the X-Men world slowly being torn asunder by this shitty idea?! mad

mike059jig
If you guys will look at x-men deadly genesis # 6 cover he is in his wheelchair and he is slated to be in the uncanny line when x-men deadly genesis writer takes over writing for uncany x-men in the summerso clearly i don't think he's depowered..

Emerica67
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
i think i dont care about him.... to tell u the truth he is my least fave xmen

same here

willRules
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
shh... can you hear the X-Men world slowly being torn asunder by this shitty idea?! mad

cry I know

Originally posted by mike059jig
If you guys will look at x-men deadly genesis # 6 cover he is in his wheelchair and he is slated to be in the uncanny line when x-men deadly genesis writer takes over writing for uncany x-men in the summerso clearly i don't think he's depowered..

I hope your right smile

Knightfall93
How can they do this? Why? Why, cruel fate!? Why do this to poor Charlue!?

Fiann@
If he was de-powered I'm sure he won't stay that way for long, don't worry wink He'll soon be back, doing that thing he does. Whatever it is.

Knightfall93
Yesah! Bring back our Charlie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.