My X3 Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flavio
Okay, i plan this to be my last thread/post until X3 comes out, my life is getting busy. So to end with golden key, i made a trailer for X3. Some characters were left, like Colossus, because there's just no footage of him alone. Calisto, Arclight and Quill are out too, because i prefered to shed light on the previous characters and briefly introduce Angel and Beast. Hope you enjoy, and go easy, coz it was made using Paintbrush and Windows movie maker stick out tongue

And Paolita luv, you can close/merge/explode/eat/do whatever you want with this anytime smile (just please wait a little so i can have my 15 seconds ninja )

Trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k22mJ0w6YW4

Fiann@
It doesn't show sad

Flavio
still processing, please wait (maybe in one hour, or one day, i dunno how much time it takes to process on youtube)
damn i posted again...

Flavio
it seems to take 4 hours till it gets displayed on the site sadwalk so comeback later people

Flavio
working happy

Duriel
thumb up thumb up

Knightfall93
Wow... that is AWESOME! added to my favourites...

cain marko
thats real good flavio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.