Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
I just found this but people work faster htan me tell me if this has been found already

http://media.putfile.com/spiderman3-teaser

b-dan
but its a fack

roughrider
After looking at it twice - it's a fake.

Lots of footage from the first two films put together, some photoshop, and the images of Topher Grace are likely from the film In Good Company.

cain marko
it is good tho especially the venom bits

steverules
I like the venom bit's too.

Mr Parker
yeah the venom bits are good but it looks just like the first film,they have ruined it once again with Hob Goblin who appears to be in this film.Man they never learn.Despite all the outrage and complaints of the fans about the green goblin costume from the first film,that we had robo goblin instead.we are now getting Gold Robo Goblin.Goblin should have been left out of this film.It also looks like they have cleared it up that Gwen Stacy and not mary jane is going to die like some of us were suspecting.Pretty pointless now since Gwen was the who he loved in the comics and Mj is the one he is clearly in love with now.shessh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheOnes2
Ok. I hope thats sarcasm since this is fake and has nothing to do with the movie what so ever

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah the venom bits are good but it looks just like the first film,they have ruined it once again with Hob Goblin who appears to be in this film.Man they never learn.Despite all the outrage and complaints of the fans about the green goblin costume from the first film,that we had robo goblin instead.we are now getting Gold Robo Goblin.Goblin should have been left out of this film.It also looks like they have cleared it up that Gwen Stacy and not mary jane is going to die like some of us were suspecting.Pretty pointless now since Gwen was the who he loved in the comics and Mj is the one he is clearly in love with now.shessh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the f**k?

I do hope you know this was created by a member at the SuperHero Hype boards, named WormyT.

Mr Parker
Oh.No I did not know that.

Drache53
HAH!

Susan-Storm
Pretty well done..Dang wish they had a real trailer stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Oh.No I did not know that.

thumb up

sauro123456
I actually was excited for a sec/ It a total fake, there are even two scenes from Jurasski Park 3 i think.

Jimmy Buggs
old

OB1-adobe
fan trailers are gay

Dan-El
It was decent. I like how they mixed the Aliens alien with Venom. Didn't really have that massive, hulking thing going on that I like so much though.

Didn't like the remake of the Green Goblin outfit. It looked like shite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.