The Lensherr Family vs. The Summers Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Lensherr Family:
Magneto
Polaris
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch

Summers Family:
Cyclops
Jean Grey (No Phoenix Force)
Cable
Rachael Grey

batdude123
Anyone? Anyone?

roughrider
I didn't know Polaris was related to Magneto.
And where's Havok?

bitca730
Does Quicksilver have his new T-Mist time travel powers? And i'm assuming that Scarlet Witch is at her power levels before "I can wipe out a majority of the mutant race with 3 words" phase? I'm also assuming that no one has access to Phoenix Force and Cable isn't god-like...Can Polaris shield her mind with a EM screen or something? And where is Havok?

batdude123
Originally posted by bitca730
Does Quicksilver have his new T-Mist time travel powers? And i'm assuming that Scarlet Witch is at her power levels before "I can wipe out a majority of the mutant race with 3 words" phase? I'm also assuming that no one has access to Phoenix Force and Cable isn't god-like...Can Polaris shield her mind with a EM screen or something? And where is Havok?

Yes to all of those and I didn't put Havok in the Summers family because I wanted to make it an even four on four.

roughrider
Limit it to blood relations then - Cyclops, Havok, Rachel, Nate.

nathan summers
Hm. Interesting fight. I'm not entirely sure about this one. The Summers seem a bit outgunned if they're going to be dealing with "Ikilledthe AvengersandmadeallmutantsgoawayWanda. " Not to mention the combined powers of Polaris and Magneto. Cyclops would be all but useless. The fight would be carried mostly by Rachel and Jean. And with Cable there...using his Dominus Objective powers which haven't been fully explained. Aside from the fact that he knows and sees all.

I agree. Hell, why not throw in the newest addition to make it fair? Gabriel, Rachel, Nathan and Scott. Ha. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by roughrider

Why does it matter? The teams are what they are. I didn't know it was gonna cause such a stir-up.

batdude123
Originally posted by nathan summers
Hm. Interesting fight. I'm not entirely sure about this one. The Summers seem a bit outgunned if they're going to be dealing with "Ikilledthe AvengersandmadeallmutantsgoawayWanda. " Not to mention the combined powers of Polaris and Magneto. Cyclops would be all but useless. The fight would be carried mostly by Rachel and Jean. And with Cable there...using his Dominus Objective powers which haven't been fully explained. Aside from the fact that he knows and sees all.

I agree. Hell, why not throw in the newest addition to make it fair? Gabriel, Rachel, Nathan and Cyclops. Ha. wink

It's not the "I'm the most powerful being in the world" Wanda.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by roughrider

Better yet, Vulcan

bitca730
If Polaris can shield her mind with an EM screen & Magneto has his helmet, then I give it to the Lensherr family...no body is god-like (Cable or the Witch) and the Jean/Rachel don't have access to the Phoenix force...would the combined efforts of Magneto & Polaris be enough to extract the iron from thier blood? With Quicksilvers new T-Mist powers I think he & classic probabilty Wanda would be enough to distract the others...so yeah...Lensherr family

Tshern
What if Magneto just rips the Summers family apart?

Darth Kal-El
Lensherr family

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Tshern
What if Magneto just rips the Summers family apart?

or the two uber telepaths with a thought control his children and make Wanda utter "no more lensherr's" wink

cajun2de
alex & gabriel not in the list

Cosmic Flame
In comics the Lensherrs would win, but in reality the Summers should take this one. If the fight is taken to the air, Quicksilver's useless. Three of the most powerful telepaths ever, anyone of whom can turn off a mutant's access to their powers. The only one that has any serious psi-shileding is Magneto, and Jean has already gotten through Magneto's helmet before. All it takes is for one TP to get ahold of Wanda, and the Lensherr's are screwed.

bitca730
But it was already stated that this is "classic" pre-HOM Wanda...therefore "no more Lensherrs" wouldn't have much effect and would be a waste of breath...and has the Witch NEVER been able to shield herself from telepathy? I know she has to have some nifty magics somewhere in her crazy noggin for that...

GODSCRIBE
Lensher family wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.