Team 1 Million vs. Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team 1 Million:
Superman 1 Million
Batman 1 Million
Flash 1 Million
Wonder Woman 1 Million
Starman 1 Million

Team Marvel:
King Thor
Iron Man
Hercules (Immortal)
Wonder Man
Namor

Who wins?

batdude123
I say team 1 Million wins this one.

Darth Kal-El
Team 1 Million

spideycarnage
spite thread

Sixth_Winged
I smell hate..............all over...............shifty

soujaboy09
Yea he did this so he could go to his closet, and jack off to his team 1 million. I mean really why give team marvel Weak Characters?

This sounds about right here(Spite)

Team 1 Million:

Superman 1 Million
Batman 1 Million
Flash 1 Million
Wonder Woman 1 Million
Starman 1 Million

Team Marvel:

Rune King Thor
Trion Juggernaut
Thanos
Odin
Vulcan

Thunderstrike
Ouch.

xtrubeastxcs
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Yea he did this so he could go to his closet, and jack off to his team 1 million. I mean really why give team marvel Weak Characters?

This sounds about right here(Spite)

Team 1 Million:

Superman 1 Million
Batman 1 Million
Flash 1 Million
Wonder Woman 1 Million
Starman 1 Million

Team Marvel:

Rune King Thor
Trion Juggernaut
Thanos
Odin
Vulcan

laughing laughing laughing laughing OMG look whos talking!!!!!!!!!!!! You jack off to juggernaut every day!

Thunderstrike
Okay, that's crossing the line. Reported.

xtrubeastxcs
ru serious? he said the same thing!

Thunderstrike
No, you called him a homosexual. You also made a claim that is a total lie. Sojaboy was using an analogy to make a point. You were just being a jerk.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
No, you called him a homosexual. You also made a claim that is a total lie. Sojaboy was using an analogy to make a point. You were just being a jerk.

No, he actually did say the same thing... Read the top part of soujaboy's post. Granted, it doesn't exactly make it OK to say stuff like that, butit wasn't just a random insult.

And quite honestly, even with the original fight, it'd be closer than most of you seem to think. Just because King Thor should do pretty well against all of them... The only ones who really got upgraded by large amounts were Superman and Batman.

Validus
I fail to see how this is a spite thread. King Thor alone gives the Marvel team good chances. It seems to me that Marvel fans overrate DC 1 Million more than DC fans do.

xtrubeastxcs
Yeah that is a close fight, my apologies, but he insulted my friend

batdude123
Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
Yeah that is a close fight, my apologies, but he insulted my friend

Thanks! wink That was so stupid how he just insulted me when I wasn't even on so I couldn't defend myself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
And here's where we end the insulting. We're all sorry, right? Good. Close fight or lopsided, we shouldn't have to devolve to insults.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
I fail to see how this is a spite thread. King Thor alone gives the Marvel team good chances. It seems to me that Marvel fans overrate DC 1 Million more than DC fans do.

i was thinking the same thing. king thor WOULD be the only thing resembling an obstacle though. until someone proves to me that supes 1M moved or manipulated a galaxy with tp (as he has been said to have done) they are ALL below KT. it's always so hard debating the 1M's because their appearances are so limited and the most anyone can do is speculate. someone really needs to do the 1M characters in another series. they WERE very cool . . .

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
i was thinking the same thing. king thor WOULD be the only thing resembling an obstacle though. until someone proves to me that supes 1M moved or manipulated a galaxy with tp (as he has been said to have done) they are ALL below KT. it's always so hard debating the 1M's because their appearances are so limited and the most anyone can do is speculate. someone really needs to do the 1M characters in another series. they WERE very cool . . .
I'll check the issues. I know the future Superboy held Earth together with his TK but I don't remember any galactic feats.

Dizzle

I'd agree that all of them individually wouldn't be able to touch King Thor, but together is a whole different story. The other 4 Marvelers could, together, probably take any one of the 1 Million team, save Superman, but KT's still up against a huge numbers disadvantage. In all honesty, I still say he'd take it more often than not though.

leonidas
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'd agree that all of them individually wouldn't be able to touch King Thor, but together is a whole different story. The other 4 Marvelers could, together, probably take any one of the 1 Million team, save Superman, but KT's still up against a huge numbers disadvantage. In all honesty, I still say he'd take it more often than not though.

i'd actually agree with that. i also think supes 1M would take out everyone easily, except KT.

it's weird -- if all together they could battle someone of odin's level (if that's what you believe), how powerful must solaris have been?? i remember a thread where people laughed at me because i said solaris could hand the surfer his head. based on WHO he fought, how MANY of them he fought, and how MANY he killed -- easily -- solaris's power level must be EXTREMELY high . . .

Dizzle
You kidding me? Solaris is a monster. Literally. And the fact that Superman Prime needed to power himself up to defeat it says plenty, but that's just me. Honestly, it's Superman now taken to the umpteenth degree, without weaknesses, and with a buttload of other powers, times 50, and it STILL isn't enough. Surfer would get his ass stomped, basically.

UniOmni
Leo, if you wanna see what i believe Solaris was largely based on, check out the Marvel Britain supervillain The Fury.

Adapts to any attack, and becomes immune to it i believe.
But like companies do whenever they borrow from each other, they take what they like and then multiply it by a huge margin.

Like Hulk was based on Grundy, but has proven to be stronger than Grundy with an insane healing factor and ever increasing durability and strength.

And in turn, how DD was based largely it seems on Hulk, but took his healing factor and added defensive (originally) healing , which has now become offensive healing.

Solaris is in turn similar to The Fury, with its patented adapt and immunity to any attack it suffered before.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
Team 1 Million:
Superman 1 Million
Batman 1 Million
Flash 1 Million
Wonder Woman 1 Million
Starman 1 Million

Team Marvel:
King Thor
Iron Man
Hercules (Immortal)
Wonder Man
Namor

Who wins?

1 Million Team Wins this fairly easily. In one team we have 3 near incalcuble IQ's with the speed to use them to a ridiculous degree.
Godlike tech.
The 3rd most powerful weapon in the DC universe.
Soul Stealing. Hypo rain. Machine rapport. multiples creation. Speed stealing. High resistance to magic. Time barrier punching. etc etc.

It's too much power for one team. You'd need to basically be a well fed non jobbing Galactus level to even BEGIN dealing with these guys.

King Thor is the only reason they'd last more than 3 seconds.

leonidas
hmm, i'm not prepared to go THAT far. KT has a LOT of power. what were the most powerful beings the 1M's faced? you can't compare their accomplishments against lesser foes and think they would automatically translate into something they could do to someone of odin's level.

the others would fall almost instantly. odin/KT i'm still not sure. it's possible, no doubt, but i'm not positive who've they battled that would be a comparison. as much as i LOVE the 1M's, i'd need a little more convincing. wink

leonidas
Originally posted by UniOmni
Leo, if you wanna see what i believe Solaris was largely based on, check out the Marvel Britain supervillain The Fury.

Adapts to any attack, and becomes immune to it i believe.
But like companies do whenever they borrow from each other, they take what they like and then multiply it by a huge margin.

Like Hulk was based on Grundy, but has proven to be stronger than Grundy with an insane healing factor and ever increasing durability and strength.

And in turn, how DD was based largely it seems on Hulk, but took his healing factor and added defensive (originally) healing , which has now become offensive healing.

Solaris is in turn similar to The Fury, with its patented adapt and immunity to any attack it suffered before.

cool info.

thanks! wink

Avalonofthewind
What are KT's highest feats Leo? Is he strong enough to take a hit from the 3rd most powerful weapon in the universe?

Genis alone did not go down that easily right? Captain America (with some PIS of course) had a good showing for a little while along with some of the avengers.

The 1M team are ridiculously overpowered. When you can punch through time in a weakened state (the guy couldn't even fly and lost 90% of his invulnerability already) it puts you on a whole different tier. They all have ridiculous abilities and tech so powerful it's bordering on magic.

Juntai
I know what one of King Thor's LOW feats are, and it includes getting a limb chopped off by none other than the runt.

Thunderstrike
Didn't the Green Lantern get his ass kicked by a child stalker in a mask?

leonidas
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What are KT's highest feats Leo? Is he strong enough to take a hit from the 3rd most powerful weapon in the universe?

Genis alone did not go down that easily right? Captain America (with some PIS of course) had a good showing for a little while along with some of the avengers.

The 1M team are ridiculously overpowered. When you can punch through time in a weakened state (the guy couldn't even fly and lost 90% of his invulnerability already) it puts you on a whole different tier. They all have ridiculous abilities and tech so powerful it's bordering on magic.

best feats -- hmm, weren't many of them. the bit jun is referencing with the arm happened while the odinpower was briefly nullified i think, so i'm not sure if it's relevent -- unless one of the jla has magic at strange's level (and he had lots of prep!) he destroyed and remade the moon, froze time, destroyed the destroyer/desak (which was able to stand against individual celestials and required a combined assault to destroy). denting cap's shield with a backhand is a small feat. you might judge his level by looking at his guardian -- loki with all of strange's goodies! loki himself with all that stuff would be a mega-beast!

i just think magic MAY be a weakness. is his control of time > than flash's of that era? i don't know. does flash of that era definitely HAVE the speedforce? was it shown? i KNOW the jla is powerful, but to say they could DEFINITELY kill a skyfather easily, i'm not THAT sure of them . . .

TheKahn
best feats -- hmm, weren't many of them. the bit jun is referencing with the arm happened while the odinpower was briefly nullified i think, so i'm not sure if it's relevent -- unless one of the jla has magic at strange's level (and he had lots of prep!) he destroyed and remade the moon, froze time, destroyed the destroyer/desak (which was able to stand against individual celestials and required a combined assault to destroy). denting cap's shield with a backhand is a small feat. you might judge his level by looking at his guardian -- loki with all of strange's goodies! loki himself with all that stuff would be a mega-beast!

i just think magic MAY be a weakness. is his control of time > than flash's of that era? i don't know. does flash of that era definitely HAVE the speedforce? was it shown? i KNOW the jla is powerful, but to say they could DEFINITELY kill a skyfather easily, i'm not THAT sure of them . . .

I'm pretty sure that Flash 1,000,000 does have a connection and, aparrently, he can also time travel at will thanks to a pair of gauntlets. shock

Here is just about the only site I have found that has decent info on the DC 1,000,000 characters http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html

leonidas
thanks bro. i've seen that sight. but again, we go back to the question: is flash's ability over time greater than a skyfather's? i honestly don't know.

what do YOU think?

TheKahn
thanks bro. i've seen that sight. but again, we go back to the question: is flash's ability over time greater than a skyfather's? i honestly don't know.

what do YOU think?

I would tend to think not, but inherent within all super-fast characters has to be some mechanism that would counter the relativistic effects of moving at or near the speed light. So it is often little more than a headache to try and figure out who among them could alter time to what degree and what effect such manipulations would have on each other.

King Thor would most likely, imo, be able to control time to a greater degree than any of them if that was the single focus of the contest, but in a battle with extremely powerful characters I don't know if he would have the time to try and alter time, if that makes any sense. I would assume it requires a degree of concentration that he may not be free to devote to the task as most of his team dies very quickly
and he is in the fight alone.

leonidas
i meant it as a more general question -- who do you think would win?

TheKahn
i meant it as a more general question -- who do you think would win?

I really think King Thor vs Superman 1,000,000 would be a damn good fight in and of itself. A skyfather Thor vs a Superman who no longer has a weakness to magic, can punch through dimensional barriers, and has a super intellect able to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time. But the team format hurts Thor far more than helps him. His team is practically useless while Superman 1,000,000 gets some high-level teammates. I'd say the team takes a majority 6 or 7/10.

leonidas
hmm, i don't know. KT has some pretty high level reality altering abilities and some of odin's feats are pretty ridiculous. like i said -- i'd need to see more of the jla 1M to say convincingly that they could take down a skyfather. they certainly have the potential, i just haven't seen enough to say for sure. hell, in a different thread, i was one of a few that said supes 1M could take the silver surfer! it was hard defending him based on the displayed feats of the 2 characters. and odin/KT is WAYYY above the ss . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.