i was not up to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
saturday night.

club dancing... flirting with women... saying the right things. telling sex inuendo jokes. making them laugh... girl says lets get out of here...it will be a 1nite stand after clubbin. we went seperate ways.

we get to her house... yes score. she strips on front of me. but then my thoughts went straight to my X. i didnt pay attention to a naked woman in front of me. she grabs my belt takes off my pants. i was not up to it. embarrasment she tried stimulating me but my mind was not on. therefore i wasnt ready. i was not in the mood for sex. i pushed her away grab my clothes and put them on. and told her i dont even know you.

for the first time in my life i dont see women as sex objects.

what the fvck just happened to me? is it defying male instincts?

next day sunday today.

one of the nurse i used to flirt. i wasnt interested. i didnt respond. she was cute but yet again. my thoughts went straight to X and..

after getting off duty. i got blood test at the lab. i now await the dreaded results because of my past ''mistakes'' will it be HIV- or HIV+?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
saturday night.

club dancing... flirting with women... saying the right things. telling sex inuendo jokes. making them laugh... girl says lets get out of here...it will be a 1nite stand after clubbin. we went seperate ways.

we get to her house... yes score. she strips on front of me. but then my thoughts went straight to my X. i didnt pay attention to a naked woman in front of me. she grabs my belt takes off my pants. i was not up to it. embarrasment she tried stimulating me but my mind was not on. therefore i wasnt ready. i was not in the mood for sex. i pushed her away grab my clothes on. and told her i dont even know you.

next day sunday today.

one of the nurse i used to flirt. i wasnt interested. i didnt respond. she was cute but yet again. my thoughts went straight to X and..

after getting off duty. i got blood test at the lab. i now await the dreaded results because of my past ''mistakes'' will it be HIV- or HIV+? ...I dunno what to tell ya man... sad

Bardock42
Positive, certainly, I heard yif you don't like to have sex it must be HIV.....might even be full blown AIDS already.....well, was nice to know you...

Vinny Valentine
Personally I think you are a lying 13 year old.

You sure as hell act like one.

I don't believe that story at all.

ROYALGUARD
we will see whether if its + or -

i regret 1nitestands. i am worried sick when i was working and now i am typing and still worrying about the results.

Scythe
This happened:

ROYALGUARD: Hi! Would you like to dance?
Girl:What?
ROYALGUARD: I said you look fat in those pants!
Scythe: HI-OHHHH!

Bardock42

i regret 1nitestands. i am worried sick when i was working and now i am typing and still worrying about the results.

Oh stop worrying, they will be +...certainly....it's a typical example....oh well, should have thought about it before.

Except for that I am with VV on teh 13 year old thingy....although----it might jsut be 12.

Spawn_Master

i regret 1nitestands. i am worried sick when i was working and now i am typing and still worrying about the results. Think positive things man, don't let it worry you too much. yes

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh stop worrying, they will be +...certainly....it's a typical example....oh well, should have thought about it before.

Except for that I am with VV on teh 13 year old thingy....although----it might jsut be 12.

laughing out loud yes

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Personally I think you are a lying 13 year old.

You sure as hell act like one.

I don't believe that story at all.

when a man is depressed and doesnt know where to turn. that man acts different. this forum is my release on whats botherin me in the head.
oh yea add 9 more years to your 13.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Think positive things man, don't let it worry you too much. yes

HAHA, funniest thing ever...

Spawn_Master
HAHA, funniest thing ever... I fail to understand the "funny" in that no expression

MC Mike
Think positive things man, don't let it worry you too much. yes

Ironic, much?

Vinny Valentine
when a man is depressed and doesnt know where to turn. that man acts different. this forum is my release on whats botherin me in the head.

Haha Funny.

You're still lying...

Bardock laughing out loud I love that George Carlin Quote, HIS Ten commandments

Bardock42

Riddle me this, why can a 22 year old man not spell correctly, even if his life depended on it?

Answer: Because he is actually a 12 year old boy trying to impress people on an Internet Forum.....hit puberty yet?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by MC Mike
Ironic, much? ....All i'm trying to do is be sympathetic..no expression

And all you have to say is "Funniest thing ever" and "Ironic, much?"

Man, you people are heartless! mad

Spawn_Master
Riddle me this, why can a 22 year old man not spell correctly, even if his life depended on it?

Answer: Because he is actually a 12 year old boy trying to impress people on an Internet Forum.....hit puberty yet? 21 Sherlock..

Bardock42
I fail to understand the "funny" in that no expression
Well...then think about it again...

Haha Funny.

You're still lying...

Bardock laughing out loud I love that George Carlin Quote, HIS Ten commandments

I know, one of the funniest routines I've heard all week...

ROYALGUARD
it doesnt matter if you believe my truth and my experiences. all it matters now is i go to psychiatric evaluation and try to solve my problems. and let me just type my truth. my experience.

Bardock42
21 Sherlock..

13 plus 9 is 22 in my book...not sure what you are talking about...

Vinny Valentine

Answer: Because he is actually a 12 year old boy trying to impress people on an Internet Forum.....hit puberty yet?

laughing out loud You made me spit out my pop when I read that laughing out loud

In every medical center in canada they hve a 30 second machine now, Take your blood, process and in 30 seconds you know if your ****ed or not.

ROYALGUARD
13 plus 9 is 22 in my book...not sure what you are talking about...

my real age

Bardock42
my real age

Yeah, sure...

ROYALGUARD
laughing out loud You made me spit out my pop when I read that laughing out loud

In every medical center in canada they hve a 30 second machine now, Take your blood, process and in 30 seconds you know if your ****ed or not.

in kaiser permanente we dont have that device. we still higher people who go to laboratory for blood work

Vinny Valentine
my real age

No It really goes.

13 + 9 = 22
22/2 = 11 Which is your real age.

Vinny Valentine
in kaiser permanente we dont have that device. we still higher people who go to laboratory for blood work

Dude, get a mod to close this thread before you make yourself look even lower.

Bardock42
in kaiser permanente we dont have that device. we still higher people who go to laboratory for blood work Damn, that one is too easy....

ROYALGUARD
No It really goes.

13 + 9 = 22
22/2 = 11 Which is your real age.

if its hard to believe my experience ... well it doesnt matter. i released whats on my chest. problems seemed lighter

Bardock42
if its hard to believe my experience ... well it doesnt matter. i released whats on my chest

A single hair?

Vinny Valentine
if its hard to believe my experience ... well it doesnt matter. i released whats on my chest. problems seemed lighter

The only way you could get a girl, to undres infront of you, then Start pulling your belt off, Well you'd have to pay a good deal.

BUT the fact that you turned down sex is your fault.

You're a little kid, go away.

LiL nAstY GirL
A single hair?
OMG laughing

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud

LiL nAstY GirL
The only way you could get a girl, to undres infront of you, then Start pulling your belt off, Well you'd have to pay a good deal.

Double OMG laughing

ROYALGUARD

i will go away eventually when it turns +
and turning down sex is not the problem.
and maybe im handling my problems just like a little kid by posting it in forums. but thats my character flaw.

and the insults from people at forum doesnt bother me because im numb

Vinny Valentine
i will go away eventually when it turns +
and turning down sex is not the problem.
and maybe im handling my problems just like a little kid by posting it in forums. but thats my character flaw.

Your Stupidity has left me speechless.

Bardock42

Now, don't judge too early...he might just be very, very stupid.

ROYALGUARD
Your Stupidity has left me speechless.

yes you can call it stupidity but if youre in my shoes i tell you.. you will not have any clue where to turn to.

God seemed to have left me
family/friends keep saying everythings alright.
k diddy gave me an advice to go to counselling which is the best advice which maybe preventing me from suicidal thoughts. which is why i am still here

Bardock42
yes you can call it stupidity but if youre in my shoes i tell you.. you will not have any clue where to turn to.

God seemed to have left me
family/friends keep saying everythings alright.
k diddy gave me an advice to go to counselling which is the best advice which maybe preventing me from suicidal thoughts. which is why i am still here Wow, wait a minute, suicide is an option to be considered.....

Damn, I just realized how much of an ******* I am.....hmm, I promise this will be the last one....

Koala MeatPie
HA! Thats what you get for Rolling.

Vinny Valentine
Wow, wait a minute, suicide is an option to be considered.....

Damn, I just realized how much of an ******* I am.....hmm, I promise this will be the last one....

rofl

Oh god.

Dude, Three problems right there.

1) You asked ****nig K.Diddy for help.
2) You came to a forum for help
3) You have no Friends

ROYALGUARD
rofl

Oh god.

3) You have no Friends

i didnt ask kdd he offered it himself. he was kind enough to tell me go counseling
and yes i have friends at work from doctors to nurses to my brother security guards. but its true i havent made ''friends at this forum." and my counselor is against posting life problems at forums.
yes its stupidity to come to forum for help. but... it did help a little because it seems my problems are just a bit lighter.

and now i just thank everyone for just listening to my problems. it seems the burden is to heavy.

Spawn_Master
rofl

Oh god.

3) You have no Friends Don't jump to conclusions there Vinny.

1) I agree, asking K.Diddy was a bad idea
2) He never came for help, only to explain his problem.
3) You didn't need to come in and insult him in the first place. This guy was thinking of commiting suicide, and all you can do is laugh? Dude, that's really sad. That shows how you have no sympathy for other people, and only for yourself. When YOU ever get a certain disease that you almost commite suicide for, don't expect any sympathy no expression

DarkC
saturday night.

we get to her house... yes score. she strips on front of me. but then my thoughts went straight to my X. i didnt pay attention to a naked woman in front of me. she grabs my belt takes off my pants. i was not up to it. embarrasment she tried stimulating me but my mind was not on. therefore i wasnt ready. i was not in the mood for sex. i pushed her away grab my clothes and put them on. and told her i dont even know you.

next day sunday today.

after getting off duty. i got blood test at the lab. i now await the dreaded results because of my past ''mistakes'' will it be HIV- or HIV+?
I don't buy it.

ROYALGUARD
i didnt expect anything i just expect you to hear my problems and thats it. doesnt matter if you believe or not. i just want you to hear it. and share your thoughts because. it is possible that someone like k.diddy might just save me from insanity.

i just realized why i turned down sex. maybe i was trying not to spread disease subconcisously.

Bardock42
i didnt expect anything i just expect you to hear my problems and thats it. doesnt matter if you believe or not. i just want you to hear it. and share your thoughts because. it is possible that someone like k.diddy might just save me from insanity.

i just realized why i turned down sex. maybe i was trying not to spread disease subconcisously.

Well then it is all good, you can share your problems, we can have a good laugh at them....

Spawn_Master
Well then it is all good, you can share your problems, we can have a good laugh at them.... again, no sympathy..

You people are really heartless..For all you know, this could be really happening, and you all take it as a joke..man, you make me sick..all of you..no expression

Bardock42
again, no sympathy..

You people are really heartless..For all you know, this could be really happening, and you all take it as a joke..man, you make me sick..all of you..no expression

Nah, I'd stick to it if it was real too....but yeah, no sympathy.....

Vinny Valentine
Don't jump to conclusions there Vinny.

1) I agree, asking K.Diddy was a bad idea
2) He never came for help, only to explain his problem.
3) You didn't need to come in and insult him in the first place. This guy was thinking of commiting suicide, and all you can do is laugh? Dude, that's really sad. That shows how you have no sympathy for other people, and only for yourself. When YOU ever get a certain disease that you almost commite suicide for, don't expect any sympathy no expression

Thats funny dude because guess what, I do have a disease that could end my life so please don't lecture me on that bullshit. This story doesn't sell with me because its completely unbelievable.

Spawn_Master
Thats funny dude because guess what, I do have a disease that could end my life so please don't lecture me on that bullshit. This story doesn't sell with me because its completely unbelievable. I don't buy it..Your just making up bullshit to act cool..dude, seriously, your one sad, strange little man..no expression

Vinny Valentine
I don't buy it..Your just making up bullshit to act cool..dude, seriously, your one sad, strange little man..no expression

I know it seems like I'm being a hypcocrite, but I never posted on the forum about it, or really talked about it. The only thing I ever said was I was pulled out of school in september and taken to a hospital by ambulance. I don't care what you people think, but people who know me MSN wise know about it.

I don't really want to get into this.

ROYALGUARD
tonight i am preparing to go to church once again since last 3 years i stop praying. praying for forgiveness. my last hope hangs in God's hand friends family counselling and "outside force" (OTF forum)

i hope to see everyone the next day.

sincerely
jason.

Spawn_Master
I know it seems like I'm being a hypcocrite, but I never posted on the forum about it, or really talked about it. The only thing I ever said was I was pulled out of school in september and taken to a hospital by ambulance. I don't care what you people think, but people who know me MSN wise know about it.

I don't really want to get into this. If you don't, then why did you go ahead and make a joke out of someone elses problems? Do you see me laughing at your certain disease? I care for people who have certain problems, unlike you guys who laugh at them. You think life is just a toy for a little kids imagination.

Vinny Valentine
If you don't, then why did you go ahead and make a joke out of someone elses problems? Do you see me laughing at your certain disease? I care for people who have certain problems, unlike you guys who laugh at them. You think life is just a toy for a little kids imagination.

laughing out loud okay put this into thought.

Its a world wide Forum, everyday people make up shit to get sympathy or look good. Posting this on a forum is dumb and makes no seance. By posting this on a forum you make people NOT believe you because it falls under the same category of the person who said she was her brother posting in on the forum from a hospital. I give no respect to people like this and personally I like laughing at them for stupidity.

Vinny Valentine
By the way, Bardock I really like you now on KMC laughing out loud

Spawn_Master
laughing out loud okay put this into thought.

Its a world wide Forum, everyday people make up shit to get sympathy or look good. Posting this on a forum is dumb and makes no seance. By posting this on a forum you make people NOT believe you because it falls under the same category of the person who said she was her brother posting in on the forum from a hospital. I give no respect to people like this and personally I like laughing at them for stupidity. Put THIS into thought

While you ever think of it that way, in some ways I agree. But did you ever think that this could REALLY be happening, and then the next day, they either die from a disease or commit suicide? In most ways they do make up this stuff, but about 20% of the time, people are NOT lieing.

Vinny Valentine
More like 10%

By the way, people don't get aids then die the next day after getting there results back roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spawn_Master
More like 10%

By the way, people don't get aids then die the next day after getting there results back roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't say that. It could be a different disease. If you think that all diseases people are going to say is related to HIV/AIDS, you better think twice before you light that so called fuse of a mouth.

Itzak
More like 10%

By the way, people don't get aids then die the next day after getting there results back roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think it's more the shock of the results rather than the aids that kills them. erm

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Itzak
I think it's more the shock of the results rather than the aids that kills them. erm Exactly. thumb up

Vinny Valentine
ermm

I still don't care.

You arn't donig a good job changing my mind.

Spawn_Master
ermm

I still don't care.

You arn't donig a good job changing my mind. I'm not even trying to. I'm just saying your a cold, heartless being.

If I was even trying to change your mind, it would have worked already

Vinny Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do your best, and you still couldn't.

I'm, not heartless by the way if I don't think a idiot poster is not telling the truth.

Spawn_Master
Whatever man, do what you want..

Now that that's settled..I can move on with my life..no expression

Vinny Valentine
You stopped moving your life?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Itzak
I think it's more the shock of the results rather than the aids that kills them. erm

Or they decide to end their lives sad

I feel like such a sucker, I kind of believe him laughing bag

Itzak
Originally posted by Leo.M
Or they decide to end their lives sad

I feel like such a sucker, I kind of believe him laughing bag

Well, that's sort of what I meant. leftright

Spawn_Master
You stopped moving your life? Dude, sad..I thought you would've gotten over that stupid fight after it was done..really sad..no

Vinny Valentine
Dude, sad..I thought you would've gotten over that stupid fight after it was done..really sad..no

Seriously, you stopped your life for that arguement?

Spawn_Master
Seriously, you stopped your life for that arguement? I never did anything that related to that. I was only pointing out what you were doing, and i'm done. End of story. Bye-bye, The end. no expression

Vinny Valentine
no

Valharu
Vinny, your a wanker! To stop being a wanker put my three points back, plus another three for calling you a wanker. And you will not be a wanker. Wanker.

ROYALGUARD
a religious man was once so holy. now he has fallen so far from righteousness. defying the commandments of God has led to his fate.

came back from the church. i listened intently on the sermon. took the advices to heart. tears fell during prayer. feelings of regret guilt shame combined as i walked in the isle to the pews. and now i just try to live my life 1 day at a time. pondering if there is redemption.

sincerely
jason

thorncrawler
jason if your taking the advice of some of the morons on here then i pity you how ever if what you've described is happening i can only hope that somewhere along the line you'll ballence your thoughts

"death is an escape unless you chose to take it"

K.Diddy
edit

K.Diddy
saturday night.

next day sunday today.

edit

thorncrawler
so what if it is he must have a reason to put it up there

K.Diddy

k diddy gave me an advice to go to counselling which is the best advice which maybe preventing me from suicidal thoughts. which is why i am still here

I saved your life smile You owe me money for that no expression

K.Diddy
it is possible that someone like k.diddy might just save me from insanity.

cool It was nothing man,stop flattering me

Valharu
Hahaha. Diddy loves it.

Vinny Valentine
Hah, this is still a load of Shit yes

ROYALGUARD
turned out to be negative...
what a relief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.