Batman Begins- Majorly Overlooked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
dont yall think so??? and its all thanks to joel schumber or w/e his name is for making Batman Forever and Batman and Robin which were horrific & pretty much buried the batman franchise for good, and took something as phenomenal, emotionally gripping, and awesome as Batman Begins to just get over $200 million dollars worldwide for the movie which is like nothing nowadays, it shouldve made 3 times that. smh. im pissed. i hope every1 realizes that batman begins is really good, despite the fact that the two that came b4 it were horrible and didnt have ne1 coming back to ever wanna a see batman film EVER AGAIN. then a high-budget phenomenon like Begins comes after these two pieces of shyt, and ironically, gets shitted on instead. mad

JackN
The two Schumacher films certainly did not help Begins, but the big reason it did not do well is it was not at all kid friendly. In general, its appeal was to diehard Batman fans more than anything else. It did strongly resonate strongly amongst the general public. The reason for that, I think, is that is was on the boring side. Though, I am sure you will disagree.

braz
^yea, i actually did think batman begins was a little boring as well, but still, it was good and i liked it by far the best than ne of the other batman films. it was believable, scary, emotional, great story line. it had everything. but still, all these girls i know that have seen it dont like it cuz they thought it was boring, or not tongue n cheeky like adam west batman or Batman Forever batman, which is the complete reason i like batman begins stick out tongue

systemshock2
It was also the marketing. How I wished Batman Begins received the same hype and marketing that Superman Returns is currently receiving. It's a Batman film, usually huge summer event movies, but the marketing it got was like for some standard movie. How I missed the Batman Forever days, when you couldn't go anywhere without seeing a Question mark logo or a commercial and so on.

Kelly Renee
Overlooked? No. Overrated? Yes. *dodges bricks*

Knightfall93
BB owns all. Braz I agree 100% but how can you say BB was boring? The Burton films had WWAY less action etc, that Batmobile chase was fantastic...

Alec Brood
Now you accuse other movies for the overlooking it got? Maybe a good part of the people who are watching movies are not Batman fans. It's sad, but it doesn't matter since we are getting another one.

braz
Originally posted by Knightfall93
BB owns all. Braz I agree 100% but how can you say BB was boring? The Burton films had WWAY less action etc, that Batmobile chase was fantastic...

well, its just it kinda started out slow, in the beginning of it, the first hour was just mainly dialogue, which was cool, i liked that part of the movie, because it showed how Batman 'Began' and made it seem more believable instead of all these other hoaky batman films. but after that, when he became batman, the movie was like awesome from there wink

Knightfall93
It was a genuinely good film while most comic films arent... only a few appeal to a wider audience...

smiley8
BB had to start slow to ease the audience in gently to the film, without the pow wow style that it usually had otherwise it would have lacked the seriousness that i think Nolan wanted. Plus, the lack of hype was good too cos when a film is overly hyped up, you go see the film and are disappointed cos the film doesn't match your expectations, but BB didn't disappoint as it was brill for die hard fans anf the general public too.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by systemshock2
It was also the marketing. How I wished Batman Begins received the same hype and marketing that Superman Returns is currently receiving. It's a Batman film, usually huge summer event movies, but the marketing it got was like for some standard movie. How I missed the Batman Forever days, when you couldn't go anywhere without seeing a Question mark logo or a commercial and so on.

Yeah that was the major reason that it didnt do so well at the box office was because it was poorly marketed.Braz if you want to blame something for it not making near as much money as it should have,blame the marketing department,they did a HORRIFIC job of marketing the movie.Blame that and also the fact that there had already been four batman movies made prior to that.That being the case,the excitement and emthusiesem to see Batman Begins wasnt there like it was back in 89.people could pop in a tape to see a batman movie anytime they wanted to now unlike back in 89.But mostly its the marketing to blame for not being the blockbuster it should have been.Warner Brothers should have been marketing this movie the same way the marketing team did for Batman 89.Back then,they had posters and trailers in the movie theaters a year before the movie came out.Only the die hard fans knew that Batman Begins was coming out when it did,most movie goers did not know about it till it was already in the theaters.Matter of fact,I made a thread a year ago posting my concerns that Batman Begins was not going to perform well at the box office because it was being horribly marketed,it should have had the same mass marketing that Return of the sith had which was much better than the promotions that Begins had.It also should have been marketed like Batman 89 was.If it had been heavily promoted like those films were,it would have done much better at the box office no doubt.Hopefully the people at Warner Brothers have fired that marketing department for the next Batman sequel and have learned from their mistakes.

Knightfall93
Havent I read this postn only about a week ago?

Mr Parker

Yeah Braz,come on Batman Begins wasnt perfect,no comicbook movie ever does that.But one thing it hardly was,was boring.It had tons of action in it from the beginning like a batman movie should have.Thats one reason why I prefer Batman Forever over Batman 89 because like Knightfall said,you want to look for a batman movie thats extremely boring.look no further than Batman 89.That movie in the first hour in a half was a boring snoozefest.They just stood around talking practically the whole damn time."YAWN." dont let those girls or anyone else influence you that it was boring.

Mr Parker
Havent I read this postn only about a week ago?

yes but its not meant for YOUR eyes,duh,do you see WHO I am addressing the post to? Obviously it was only meant for him to read because HE hasnt read it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bakerboy
Batman begins overlooked? I dont think so. Overrated? nope. Far superior to the other crap films about batman? All the way.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yes but its not meant for YOUR eyes,duh,do you see WHO I am addressing the post to? Obviously it was only meant for him to read because HE hasnt read it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then why not PM it if you want it private? After all, this is PUBLIC chat!

braz
Yeah Braz,come on Batman Begins wasnt perfect,no comicbook movie ever does that.But one thing it hardly was,was boring.It had tons of action in it from the beginning like a batman movie should have.Thats one reason why I prefer Batman Forever over Batman 89 because like Knightfall said,you want to look for a batman movie thats extremely boring.look no further than Batman 89.That movie in the first hour in a half was a boring snoozefest.They just stood around talking practically the whole damn time."YAWN." dont let those girls or anyone else influence you that it was boring.

idunno, there were some good parts like the Tumbler chase, him fighting the 4 ninjas, Ra's al Ghul ect. but like u said, a comic book movie cant be PERFECT and if they had to be, i would say this is the closest they've ever gotten along with the spiderman movies which i LOVED also. but..there were also boring parts, like i said alot of dialogue, but that was fine, i liked it. i liked every bit of it. wouldnt want them to change it for anything. i just hope in the Batman Begins sequel, batman doesnt fight so many guys all at once, thus creating sloppy fighting scenes which were pretty much incomprehensible.

Knightfall93
Spider-Man's are definitely anot perfect. The plot is hardly advanced... X-Men 1 and 2 are much better!

Deicide
its pretty bad when the lead actor (George Clooney: Batman and Robin) openly states "I destroyed the franchise". and whats with the nipples on the Batsuit? and the butt-shots of him and Robin suiting up?? that movie along with Batman Forever should be banned.

Knightfall93
LOL, just leave the Alicia Silverstone breast shots please...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deicide
its pretty bad when the lead actor (George Clooney: Batman and Robin) openly states "I destroyed the franchise". and whats with the nipples on the Batsuit? and the butt-shots of him and Robin suiting up?? that movie along with Batman Forever should be banned.

along with Batman 89 and Batman Returns.Batman Begins is the only Batman film thats not a disgrace to Bats.

braz
LOL, just leave the Alicia Silverstone breast shots please...

was that barbara or cassandra?

Knightfall93
Hmmm.... well Cassy hadnt been invented yet so... now which could it be? Actually, it WAS Babs, but she was... Alfred's niece!

Impediment
along with Batman 89 and Batman Returns.Batman Begins is the only Batman film thats not a disgrace to Bats.

Damn right. Batman Begins redeemed the Dark Knight.

Knightfall93
True.... but B89 still had the best theme tune! Well, unless you count the edited version used on TAS!

Impediment
BTAS does have the best musical score.

Syndicate_Lord
I know, sensational.... though B66 rivals it! LOL

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Spider-Man's are definitely anot perfect. The plot is hardly advanced... X-Men 1 and 2 are much better!

yeah the plots for the spider-man movies are just horrible unlike the xmen movies, thats why I can tolerate the xmen movies.

Syndicate_Lord
Hey, the Spider-Man films are still very good and much better than most comic movies *cough* Elektra* cough* hulk *cough*

brainchild81
The Spidey films delivered. BB fell short because of the horribly shot fight scenes and Bale's "I'm trying to hard to scare people" Batvoice

Syndicate_Lord
There's more to comics than fighting. If you can't appreciate that, you know vry little... the film had a little thing called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, unlike such BS as the Schumachers...

Valharu
There's more to comics than fighting. If you can't appreciate that, you know vry little... the film had a little thing called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, unlike such BS as the Schumachers... Something no other Batman movie had. Schumacher and Burton should stay in their cartoon lands. Bateman's batman is a lot more complex and emotional, something a Batman movie definitely needs.

brainchild81
There's more to comics than fighting. If you can't appreciate that, you know vry little... the film had a little thing called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, unlike such BS as the Schumachers... Fighting is still a major part. If you can't appreciate that, YOU know very little. roll eyes (sarcastic) Let's all go watch that Superhero film w/no fights.laughing

Syndicate_Lord
You retard, when did I say fighting is pointless? You're putting words into my mouth... well onto my keybaord anyway!

brainchild81
laughing I never said ya did retard(name calling sux). I just didn't like the way that "If you can't appreciate that, you know vry little" line came off.

Mr Parker
Hey, the Spider-Man films are still very good and much better than most comic movies *cough* Elektra* cough* hulk *cough*

actually they are worse than most. big grin check my message below at the bottom of my screen. big grin Elecktra was much better.But yeah Hulk was also was pretty horrible though.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Valharu
Something no other Batman movie had. Schumacher and Burton should stay in their cartoon lands. Bateman's batman is a lot more complex and emotional, something a Batman movie definitely needs.

Yeah they sure should.Batemans Batman? I think you meant Nolans Batman. confused where did you come up with the name Bateman? confused But Yeah thats why Batman Begins ie easily the best Batman movie because it had all that stuff that none of the other pathetic Batman movies had.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by brainchild81
The Spidey films delivered. BB fell short because of the horribly shot fight scenes and Bale's "I'm trying to hard to scare people" Batvoice

No they didn't deliver! That's just fanboyism. You cannot even compare the two. Batman Begins had better acting and a better storyline than any of those Sony Spiderman flicks. Horrible fight scenes? Where you not paying attention to what Ra said to Bruce in the begining? "This isn't a dance" that implied no fancy moves...strike once to subdue the opponent. Not engage in any fancy foot moves.

Mr Parker
Good point.I never thought of that Dwarf. For those people that have such a hard problem with the fact that the Batman fights were so quick and overwith so fast they should have paid more close attention to the diologue at the beginning of the movie,thats why the fight scenes were so quick because thats how his trainer taught him how to fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) I also find the complaints about that quick fight laughable because if they had paid any attention to the beginning,they would have also have remembered he said that he could teach him to go from beating 10 men at a time to a hundred men or something along those lines.sheesh,some people just want to find something wrong with the movie to criticise even if it makes no sense at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess some people prefer seeing batwuss on the screen which is what everybody got to see in batman 89 with batman being such a wuss and getting the crap beat out of him by one guy-the jokers goon.that was an insult to the character of Batman.

your right though.There is no comparison.Batman Begins delivered where the sony spider-man films failed miserably just like the burton batman films did.You also make a very good point that the storyline for Batman Begins was MUCH better than the spider-man movies.No comparison,THOSE films failed to deliver actually,especially in story telling.The acting was good in them though except for mary jane of course.she was horrible where Batman Begins didnt have any bad actors in the movie.

Alec Brood
Katie Holmes...

brainchild81
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No they didn't deliver! That's just fanboyism. You cannot even compare the two. Batman Begins had better acting and a better storyline than any of those Sony Spiderman flicks. Horrible fight scenes? Where you not paying attention to what Ra said to Bruce in the begining? "This isn't a dance" that implied no fancy moves...strike once to subdue the opponent. Not engage in any fancy foot moves. YOU accusing me of fanboyism? YOU? laughing laughing laughing laughing They weren't 1 hit fights though so that means nothing. They were just poorly shot. Why waste time showing him training and then have those subpar fight scenes. Spidey films didn't deliver? I seem to recall box office records being broken. Just because I think Bats Begins fell short of greatness doesn't mean I need be insulted by you. That in itself is fanboyism. You're a mod. You know better.

Syndicate_Lord
Originally posted by Alec Brood
Katie Holmes... ...acted very well. Did you WATCH the movie or just talk to Batman Returns?

Alec Brood
I didn't talk to him and I did watch the movie in a theater. I just didn't like her in the role. But it could have had been worse.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Alec Brood
Katie Holmes...

and about Katie Holmes who was very good in that movie? big grin

Mr Parker
YOU accusing me of fanboyism? YOU? laughing laughing laughing laughing They weren't 1 hit fights though so that means nothing. They were just poorly shot. Why waste time showing him training and then have those subpar fight scenes. Spidey films didn't deliver? I seem to recall box office records being broken. Just because I think Bats Begins fell short of greatness doesn't mean I need be insulted by you. That in itself is fanboyism. You're a mod. You know better.

He's just telling it like it is.Fanboyism is when someone uses absurd logic like your doing again for us right now and not being able to see how poorly a comicbook film really is.He just explained for you like I did,that contrary to what you may think,they were not poorly shot but you just ignore that.Uhh yeah they were one hit fights,thats why it ended so quickly.Maybe the fights were so quick because they were just average ordinary criminals.maybe in the next film when he has a villian to fight who has skills that match his own like his trainer,the fight scenes will be long.His fight scene with his trainer was long because he had fighting skills that matched his own.those others did not.ahhh that old lame absurd logic that the movie delivered because it made so much money at the box office logic. laughing Obviously it never occured to you it made so much money at the box office because spidey is an extremely popular icon figure.He appeals more so to kids than Bats does so obviously with kids being a huge factor in the success of the film,its going to perform well at the box office.according to YOUR logic,the phantom menace is the best star wars movie ever made of the star wars films,much better than empire strikes back-whom most star wars fans and critics agree is the best star wars movie, because it made so much more money at the box office than Empire did and broke records at that time.. laughing laughing spidey just like the phantom menace only broke records and made so much money at the box office because of the already well established built in audience they already had.without that built in audience they had,anyone with logic and common sense knows there is no way that they are the blockbusters at the box office they became. laughing

Alec Brood
Thanks for sharing Mr Parker. I'm glad you liked Katie Holmes' acting.

brainchild81
He's just telling it like it is.Fanboyism is when someone uses absurd logic like your doing again for us right now and not being able to see how poorly a comicbook film really is.He just explained for you like I did,that contrary to what you may think,they were not poorly shot but you just ignore that.Uhh yeah they were one hit fights,thats why it ended so quickly.Maybe the fights were so quick because they were just average ordinary criminals.maybe in the next film when he has a villian to fight who has skills that match his own like his trainer,the fight scenes will be long.His fight scene with his trainer was long because he had fighting skills that matched his own.those others did not.ahhh that old lame absurd logic that the movie delivered because it made so much money at the box office logic. laughing Obviously it never occured to you it made so much money at the box office because spidey is an extremely popular icon figure.He appeals more so to kids than Bats does so obviously with kids being a huge factor in the success of the film,its going to perform well at the box office.according to YOUR logic,the phantom menace is the best star wars movie ever made of the star wars films,much better than empire strikes back-whom most star wars fans and critics agree is the best star wars movie, because it made so much more money at the box office than Empire did and broke records at that time.. laughing laughing spidey just like the phantom menace only broke records and made so much money at the box office because of the already well established built in audience they already had.without that built in audience they had,anyone with logic and common sense knows there is no way that they are the blockbusters at the box office they became. laughing laughing We all know about your hatred of the Spidey films. Nobody really cares. You come of as a fanboy who just can't get past the organic webs. Maybe it made so much money because it was an entertaining film? You ever think of that? There's plenty of movies that feature characters kids like. Few make as much as Spidey did. Adults like Spidey too. Begins left me w/an empty feeling. Spidey didn't. Begins looks so great because the other Batfilms were so horrible. You may not like the Spidey movies, but there are plenty of people out there who do. Deal w/it. Maybe you could boycott the next movie or send them a letter. It's still gonna make $$$ so they probably won't care what 1 fanboy thinkssmile. The guy was shouting fanboy before I even mentioned how much Spidey made. Look @ some of his post in threads featuring a certain pointy eared hero. You'll see why. laughing The fight w/Ras @ the end wasn't 1 hit genius. It was still lame. Thank you. Didn't you say Elektra was better than Spideyfilms? Wow you'd make a great film critic roll eyes (sarcastic) Spidey the worst comic film ever? Riiiight. Riiiiiight. W/Steel, Catwoman & Elektra out there, Spidey's the worst? Sure lil' buddy *patronizes Mr. Parker*

Mr Parker
laughing We all know about your hatred of the Spidey films. Nobody really cares. You come of as a fanboy who just can't get past the organic webs. Maybe it made so much money because it was an entertaining film? You ever think of that? There's plenty of movies that feature characters kids like. Few make as much as Spidey did. Adults like Spidey too. Begins left me w/an empty feeling. Spidey didn't. Begins looks so great because the other Batfilms were so horrible. You may not like the Spidey movies, but there are plenty of people out there who do. Deal w/it. Maybe you could boycott the next movie or send them a letter. It's still gonna make $$$ so they probably won't care what 1 fanboy thinkssmile. The guy was shouting fanboy before I even mentioned how much Spidey made. Look @ some of his post in threads featuring a certain pointy eared hero. You'll see why. laughing The fight w/Ra's @ the end wasn't 1 hit genius. It was still lame. Thank you. Didn't you say Elektra was better than Spideyfilms? Wow you'd make a great film critic roll eyes (sarcastic) Spidey the worst comic film ever? Riiiight. Riiiiiight. W/Steel, Catwoman & Elektra out there, Spidey's the worst? Sure lil' buddy *patronizes Mr. Parker*

Damn Knightfall why did you have to turn this into a spiderman discussion? well anyhow since you did here goes-

If nobody cares then why are you responding and addressing the posts?LOL.Well your obviously clueless because it was a LOT more than just organics that ruined the movie for me.it was MUCH MUCH more than that.Matter of fact the way it all started out,it was all promising enough and I was actually thinking I would have to eat my words that it would be a horrible movie.the reason being is because the way it all began with the beginning credits,I was really amazed and thought it was really cool,the webbing and all.With the beginning credits and the webbing and all,I was thinking-wow I hate to admit this,but I might have to eat my words,this looks like it actually MIGHT be a good movie.I said all that going into the theater knowing that organics were in the movie dude.However after that,it went downhill from there and sucked from beginning to end.the beginning seriously looked like it was written by a 5 year old.that whole -you all want to know who I am, are you sure you want to know who I am? that whole bit seriously looked like the ideas of a 5 year old. laughing I would expect to see something like that by a 5 year old for a presentation in a 1st grade class.LOL. the organics were the least thing in that movie that ruined it for me even though I thought that would be the major thing that would ruin it for me.that whole cafeteria scene looked like the ideas of a 5 year old as well,horribly written and again thats the kind of writing I would expect out of a 5 year old.LOL.Well I see your in denial that it was his extreme popularity of his icon status that he is that made it so much money at the box office.again I point out that the phantom menace was a HUGE smash success at the box office and according to YOU its the best star wars movie of all the star wars films since it was so popular at the box office.LOL.such lame and absurd logic you spiderman movie lovers have.few make as much because they are not anywhere news as popular as spidey and star wars are.spidey is easily the most popular comicbook character out there.it was th popularity of his character,deal with it.yes I know adults like it too.I never said that adults didn't like it.But because it was made mostly for kids and not adults,it performed so well at the box office.Batman Begins left you with an empty feeling but Begins did not? not surprising.Batman Begins is a comicbook film geared mostly at adults where the spider-man films are geared mostly at kids,especially the first one so you preferring kiddie comicbook movie over an adult themed comicbook film,of course batman begins is going to leave you with an empty feeling and spiderman wont.LOL.

one fanboy who hates the movies? wow you are more clueless than I give you credit for.sony does not give a crap about the fans and neither does Raimi,they just want to put their own little version and twist on it.Same applies to Tim Burton and his batman movies.they did not give a rats butt about what the fans wanted,they only cared about money and they knew with a popular character like spiderman,they could make money off him no matter how horribly written the film was.if you ever hung out at this now deceased site I used to hang out at everyday before the first movie came out,called no -organic web-shooters.com you would have seen hundreds of people voice their outrage everyday like me about their disgust and anger over the organics being in the film.

of course it wasn't one hit genius,unlike those thugs,Ra's is an opponent who rivals Bruce in fighting skills.Duh.you want to look for lame endings in comicbook films,look no further than the spiderman films.Hell even Burton crapfest Batman 89 did not have the horrible ending those films had.Batman Begins had an awesome ending to it however contrary to what you may think.If you want to watch a kiddie comicbook movie that has the srceeenwriting people would expect to see out of a 5 year old in a first grade class,then yeah stcik with spider-man.However I appreciate comicbook movies that are adult themed and are made mostly for adults,therfore I will stick to adult themed comicbook movies such as Elektra and Batman Begins. big grin stick out tongue your like those kiddies who loved the phantom menace so much,your so happy that a spiderman movie has FINALLY been brought to the screen,that you refuse to take the blinders off to see how crappy and horribly written they really are.

Mr Parker
and oh by the way.About the Catwoman movie,your not going to get any kind of an argument with me on THAT movie because that movie was ALSO a horrible comicbook film as well.It sure makes me wonder if Tim Burton is related to that director of Catwoman because casting the ugly looking Halle Berry for the hot,sexy and seductress Catwoman has got to equal the casting choice of Burton of pudgy gut,receding hairline,half bald,short runt, michael keaton for tall,muscular,handsome,full set of Hair Bruce wayne as easily the worst casting choice in comicbook history. sick

brainchild81
Damn Knightfall why did you have to turn this into a spiderman discussion? well anyhow since you did here goes-

If nobody cares then why are you responding and addressing the posts?LOL.Well your obviously clueless because it was a LOT more than just organics that ruined the movie for me.it was MUCH MUCH more than that.Matter of fact the way it all started out,it was all promising enough and I was actually thinking I would have to eat my words that it would be a horrible movie.the reason being is because the way it all began with the beginning credits,I was really amazed and thought it was really cool,the webbing and all.With the beginning credits and the webbing and all,I was thinking-wow I hate to admit this,but I might have to eat my words,this looks like it actually MIGHT be a good movie.I said all that going into the theater knowing that organics were in the movie dude.However after that,it went downhill from there and sucked from beginning to end.the beginning seriously looked like it was written by a 5 year old.that whole -you all want to know who I am, are you sure you want to know who I am? that whole bit seriously looked like the ideas of a 5 year old. laughing I would expect to see something like that by a 5 year old for a presentation in a 1st grade class.LOL. the organics were the least thing in that movie that ruined it for me even though I thought that would be the major thing that would ruin it for me.that whole cafeteria scene looked like the ideas of a 5 year old as well,horribly written and again thats the kind of writing I would expect out of a 5 year old.LOL.Well I see your in denial that it was his extreme popularity of his icon status that he is that made it so much money at the box office.again I point out that the phantom menace was a HUGE smash success at the box office and according to YOU its the best star wars movie of all the star wars films since it was so popular at the box office.LOL.such lame and absurd logic you spiderman movie lovers have.few make as much because they are not anywhere news as popular as spidey and star wars are.spidey is easily the most popular comicbook character out there.it was th popularity of his character,deal with it.yes I know adults like it too.I never said that adults didn't like it.But because it was made mostly for kids and not adults,it performed so well at the box office.Batman Begins left you with an empty feeling but Begins did not? not surprising.Batman Begins is a comicbook film geared mostly at adults where the spider-man films are geared mostly at kids,especially the first one so you preferring kiddie comicbook movie over an adult themed comicbook film,of course batman begins is going to leave you with an empty feeling and spiderman wont.LOL.

one fanboy who hates the movies? wow you are more clueless than I give you credit for.sony does not give a crap about the fans and neither does Raimi,they just want to put their own little version and twist on it.Same applies to Tim Burton and his batman movies.they did not give a rats butt about what the fans wanted,they only cared about money and they knew with a popular character like spiderman,they could make money off him no matter how horribly written the film was.if you ever hung out at this now deceased site I used to hang out at everyday before the first movie came out,called no -organic web-shooters.com you would have seen hundreds of people voice their outrage everyday like me about their disgust and anger over the organics being in the film.

of course it wasn't one hit genius,unlike those thugs,Ra's is an opponent who rivals Bruce in fighting skills.Duh.you want to look for lame endings in comicbook films,look no further than the spiderman films.Hell even Burton crapfest Batman 89 did not have the horrible ending those films had.Batman Begins had an awesome ending to it however contrary to what you may think.If you want to watch a kiddie comicbook movie that has the srceeenwriting people would expect to see out of a 5 year old in a first grade class,then yeah stcik with spider-man.However I appreciate comicbook movies that are adult themed and are made mostly for adults,therfore I will stick to adult themed comicbook movies such as Elektra and Batman Begins. big grin stick out tongue your like those kiddies who loved the phantom menace so much,your so happy that a spiderman movie has FINALLY been brought to the screen,that you refuse to take the blinders off to see how crappy and horribly written they really are. laughing All that? Your credibility honestly went right out the window when you said you liked Elektra.laughing What color is the sky in your world? Those kids you talk of have better taste than you. If you think Spideyfilms are the worst comic films ever, there's no point in debating this w/you. Everybody has a right to opinion, but when a fanboy starts calling somebody else a fanboy just for voicing their opinion, something's wronglaughing. If you had any taste in movies my feelings might be hurt, but you liked Elektra so you obviously don't. You went into the Spidey films hoping they'd be bad so you could say "I was right". That bad screenwriting you saw is a result of that. The fight with Ras sucked on all levels it was horribly shot. I'm finished with this though. Not gonna waste anymore time arguing about taste in movies w/somebody who likes Elektra. laughing Have a nice day.

Syndicate_Lord
You critiise Mr Parker's arguments (which I disagree with about Spiderman) but then yYOU go and ***** about Batman Begins without any real backing! At least Mr Parker knows how to argue...

Syndicate_Lord
There's a STEEL movie?

brainchild81
Yep. It stars Shaq. Mr. Parker thinks it's better than the Spidey films. See it and get back to me. I think you'll have a newfound "respect" for Mr.Parkers opinion evil faceOriginally posted by Syndicate_Lord
You critiise Mr Parker's arguments (which I disagree with about Spiderman) but then yYOU go and ***** about Batman Begins without any real backing! At least Mr Parker knows how to argue... If by argue you mean type long strings of bullsh*t, then yes, he does know how to arguelaughing. What would you qualify as real backing? I've listed all the problems I had w/the movie(not bi**hing). I never said it was horrible, I just said it fell short of true greatness. (Short & to the point is how I post. If you don't think my argument was long enough, I'm sorry, but I'm not wasting any great arguing power on somebody who likes Elektra's movie.smile )It did. Many batfans agree. There are people here who I've never agreed w/before on anything else that were let down by this film the same way I was.

These are from the BB/Sin City thread.
Originally posted by MERCILOUS I think this is the only time we ever agreed on anything
Problems with Batman;

Action was sensored by camera angles that were too tight.
Gordon was comic relief.
Picky writers couldn't decide what parts to stay true to and what parts to alter, considering budget wasn't much of a problem.
Bale tried a little too hard to do the voice.
The mask could have been a little better.

Problems with Sin city;

It wasn't 4 hours longer.

Originally posted by whobdamandog
Agreed. Bale really over did the voice and was a bit to stiff as Batman. Keaton's Bat was definately better in IMO. He was more cool and collected, while Bale seemed more unpredictable. I guess Goyer and Bale were attempting to give us their own take on the Bat.

Originally posted by Rafkins_Warning
I have to vote Sin City... it was FAR more interesting to watch than the boring Batman Begins... I mean the first time I saw that it nearly put me to sleep... Sin City wasn't the best movie ever made but it did pretty well to be a comic brought to the big screen... BB was just boring as hell.

On a related note... I should totally write a fanfiction where Miho versus Batman... but it would be quick, and pointless... because she would kill him dead in under a millisecond... she's just so kick ass that way.....
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sin City > Batman Begins.

Sin City was a small masterpiece. Batman Begins was not bad, but nothing special, seen it, done it, those kinds of things. Bale was okay, and the movie had some great moments, but the end sucked big time ! I disagree w/you on Begins, but I'm not going to be a child and accuse you of fanboyism just because you disagree. I'm better than that.
Somebody made this using actual captions from Robin in a recent booklaughing

Syndicate_Lord
Dude, why use other people's arguments|?

brainchild81
laughing read what it says under my name.

Syndicate_Lord
It's true!

SpyCspider
actually, that picture summed it up quite nicely

I didn't mind Bale's voice (it was good) until he did the weird growl talking to Flass

and ahhah, u have to read Batman & Robin #2 to make the connection cool

Syndicate_Lord
eh?

Mr Parker
laughing All that? Your credibility honestly went right out the window when you said you liked Elektra.laughing What color is the sky in your world? Those kids you talk of have better taste than you. If you think Spideyfilms are the worst comic films ever, there's no point in debating this w/you. Everybody has a right to opinion, but when a fanboy starts calling somebody else a fanboy just for voicing their opinion, something's wronglaughing. If you had any taste in movies my feelings might be hurt, but you liked Elektra so you obviously don't. You went into the Spidey films hoping they'd be bad so you could say "I was right". That bad screenwriting you saw is a result of that. The fight with Ras sucked on all levels it was horribly shot. I'm finished with this though. Not gonna waste anymore time arguing about taste in movies w/somebody who likes Elektra. laughing Have a nice day.

No that would be you who lost all your credibility when you said you liked SPIDER-MAN but didnt like Batman Begins and then ignorantly said spider-man delivered, laughing No those kids that liked Elektra but didnt like the spider-man films have better taste than you do. laughing and if YOU think Batman Begins did not deliver but spider-man did,then theres no point in debating you.Me and Knightfall dont care much for each other but he even he admitted I know how to argue and back up my points unlike you.LOL.well guess its time for your feelings to be hurt since I have good taste in movies.Dont cry too hard.LOL.

No since you liked the spider-man films,YOU obviously dont have good tatse in comicbook films.I have met kids that have better tatse than you do.I used to work at a toy store once and I heard some kids talking about how much they hated the spider-man films because of the fact organics were in the movie.one said-didnt he like mix some chemicals together and like create the webbing in the comics and shoot it out of mechical devices on his wrists or something though? and they all replied and said-yeah he did,yeah that movie really sucked,I cant believe they didnt have him doing that.see unlike YOU,those kids are true spidey fans and can spot a horrible comicbook film when the see one.you keep making one false assumption afer another because I already said I actually expected to like the movie when it started out promising enough with the beginning credits.that part was cool so naturally since it started off so promising enough,I naturally expected it to be good after that point.

But as I said before,it went downhill bigtime from there to the end with that grade school writing I would expect to see in a first grade class of-you want to know who I am? you sure you want to know who I am? then that moronic cafeteria scene,another kind of story telling I would expect to find in a grade school class.LOL. even the story telling in the Burton/schumacher batman films were not full of near as much kiddie stuff grade school writing as the stuff like that present in those crappy man-spider movies. sick you keep coming back making one false assumption after anoother because I keep shooting down your weak and lame logic that you never have any comebacks for.that being the case,you keep coming up with one false assumption after another.No your thinking of the cheesy special effects of the first spider-man movie that was horribly shot.Sony obviously learned from the first film,that the special effects were cheesy and horribly shot thats why they were much improved in the second film and unlike the first film,ahd pretty amazing special effects that even made me gow-wow.No that bad screewriting I saw is the result of an incompetent screenwriter,the screenwriting of for the seconf film didnt have anywhere near as many cheesy lines and horrible screenwriting,so that one wasnt near as bad as the first,yet I expected that one to be just as horrible if not worse than the first one.so you once AGAIN show you are clueless in what you are talking about.Like knightfall said so well,unlike me,you dont know how to argue your points. Good to see your finished because I am not going to waste anymore time with a man-spider fan arguing tatse in movies over someone who likes the crappy man-spider movies but doesnt like Batman Begins.thanks,I'll do that,I'll have a nice day.

Mr Parker
Yep. It stars Shaq. Mr. Parker thinks it's better than the Spidey films. See it and get back to me. I think you'll have a newfound "respect" for Mr.Parkers opinion evil face If by argue you mean type long strings of bullsh*t, then yes, he does know how to arguelaughing. What would you qualify as real backing? I've listed all the problems I had w/the movie(not bi**hing). I never said it was horrible, I just said it fell short of true greatness. (Short & to the point is how I post. If you don't think my argument was long enough, I'm sorry, but I'm not wasting any great arguing power on somebody who likes Elektra's movie.smile )It did. Many batfans agree. There are people here who I've never agreed w/before on anything else that were let down by this film the same way I was.

These are from the BB/Sin City thread.

I disagree w/you on Begins, but I'm not going to be a child and accuse you of fanboyism just because you disagree. I'm better than that.
Somebody made this using actual captions from Robin in a recent booklaughing

actually I had never heard of that movie so I never saw THAT movie so I have never seen that one.Mine have shot down your weak arguments repeatedly and you cant refute them. roll eyes (sarcastic) somebody who likes the spider-man movies but not batman begins is someone people should not waste their time arguing with.using other peoples quotes doesnt offer any backing,for every one of those you can come up with that criticise Batman Begins,I can come up with just as many that criticise the spider-man movies from the spider-man section of people that have voiced their disgust for those movies,so you coming up with that proves no backing at all. that would be YOU who goes on with long strings of bull$hit.I refute your points each time and you keep coming back everytime with ano false assumption after another because you cant refute them and admit your points have been shot down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MrHeavySilence
Don't flame me, but I liked the Spiderman movies alot. If it wasn't for Batman Begins, Spiderman 2 would be my favorite superhero movie. Batman Begins just delivered on every aspect; really though, who expected a comic book movie to have so much depth? I was suprised to see how good Christian Bale was, how good Cilian Murphy was; in fact, I love the entire cast (minus Katie Holmes, who was "alright"wink! Look at the roster man:

Christian Bale .... Bruce Wayne/Batman
Michael Caine .... Alfred
Liam Neeson .... Henri Ducard
Katie Holmes .... Rachel Dawes
Gary Oldman .... Jim Gordon
Cillian Murphy .... Dr. Jonathan Crane
Tom Wilkinson .... Carmine Falcone
Ken Watanabe .... Ra's Al Ghul
Linus Roache .... Thomas Wayne
Morgan Freeman .... Lucius Fox

A movie with such prominent actors and a fantastic script: it really made me happy to see the Batman franchise get a jumpstart. Its the resurgence of Batman. The entire audience clapped their hands off after the movie (there was lots of whistling too). It definitely deserved more oscar nominations.

brainchild81
I do think begins was better than the other Batfilms. But there's still room for improvement. On a side note about another poster, Steel is a comicbook movie. A person who hasn't seen it hasn't seen all comicbook movies, thus they can't truly say Spidey was the worst comicbook movie ever. Hence, a person who hasn't seen Steel and says Spidey is the worst comicbook movie ever is talking out of their @$$. This is the kind of "mental giant" that sees the Elektra movie and actually likes it better than Spidey films. He's very likely to be a highly opinionated fool.laughing

Syndicate_Lord
Look, guys, calm down. Please note that this is NOT a Spider-Man: The Worst superhero movie ever? thread... this is a BATMAN BEGINS: Majorly Overlooked thread... don't get so bloody off topic next time...

MrHeavySilence
I do think begins was better than the other Batfilms. But there's still room for improvement. On a side note about another poster, Steel is a comicbook movie. A person who hasn't seen it hasn't seen all comicbook movies, thus they can't truly say Spidey was the worst comicbook movie ever. Hence, a person who hasn't seen Steel and says Spidey is the worst comicbook movie ever is talking out of their @$$. This is the kind of "mental giant" that sees the Elektra movie and actually likes it better than Spidey films. He's very likely to be a highly opinionated fool.laughing

lol I've watched the Steel movie; I didn't think it was totally bad (but that's cause I watched it as a kid). For sure, the Elektra movie was a "C" movie. There's really not much good you can say about it, other than the fact it actually retained a sense of suspense throughout parts of the movie. Overall, it's just a huge letdown.

brainchild81
Ditto

Dark Shazam93
Was that all just cheesy martial arts?

SpyCspider
cheesy martial arts and special fx worse than Mortal Kombat: The Movie. And ridiculous plot as well with no clear resolution.

the only thing I really liked was Elektra's red outfit

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Dude, why use other people's arguments|?

It's a clear sign that they don't have a leg to stand on and use other people's rants as their opinions. Don't bother replying...is hopeless.

The dumbest comments I read is that BB had bad fight scenes.

Plain stupidity...if you want to see fancy fights then movies like Mighty Morphin Power Rangers might suit you better.

Mr Parker

you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a highly opionionated fool. a mature adult would know that Elektra was made for adults where the spider-man -in name only, movies were made mostly for kiddies.

Mr Parker
Look, guys, calm down. Please note that this is NOT a Spider-Man: The Worst superhero movie ever? thread... this is a BATMAN BEGINS: Majorly Overlooked thread... don't get so bloody off topic next time...

Errr Knightfall in case you dont remember,YOU were the one who brought those horrible spider-mans movies up and turned it into a spider-man movie discussion.You were the first person to mention those movies on this thread as I pointed out earlier,you were the first one that brought up that film.So please stip bringing up those movies in this section because as you said,this is the BATMAN BEGINS majorly overlooked thread and more importantly the Batman section.If you want to keep it on the topic of this Batman like it should be,dont be mentioning the spider-man films in this section. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thats why I started posting in the batman section and got away from the spiderman section a long time ago,because I got tired of trying to reason with people like brainchild who refuse to take the blinders off and see how horrible that movie is.

I know I sure as heck am not going to watse my time with some laughable poster who finds that the fight scenes in Batman Begins did not deliver and that the spider-man movies had great endings. laughing and like someone else just said,has such weak arguments has to use other peoples arguments to try and back up what he says. laughing

so once again Knightfall,you want to discuss the spider-man movie,go over to the spider-man section and leave those films out of the batman section.

brainchild81
It's a clear sign that they don't have a leg to stand on and use other people's rants as their opinions. Don't bother replying...is hopeless.

The dumbest comments I read is that BB had bad fight scenes.

Plain stupidity...if you want to see fancy fights then movies like Mighty Morphin Power Rangers might suit you better. That's right WD. If somebody thinks differently than you do and comments on it, they're obviously just dumb comments. That's real mature. What are you, like 6? For anybody that doesn't realize WD is EXTREMELY biased towards Batman, just look @ his posts here and in other places. You'll see what I mean. & he's a modlaughing

I wonder if he's as bad as that fool who thinks Elektra was a good movie just because it was "made for adults". I don't care who it was made for, it absolutely sucked. That guy hates the Spidey movies so much that he's willing to put crap like Elektra over it. laughing So far he's the only fool I've heard that from though. If somebody thinks BB was better than Spidey, that's @ the very least within the realm of possibility. Elektra better than Spidey? Probably only if you're some moron that thinks boring = "made for adults" laughing

smiley8
so once again Knightfall,you want to discuss the spider-man movie,go over to the spider-man section and leave those films out of the batman section.

There is no rule that says you cant mention or compare other superhero films in whatever thread! Granted you cant turn a batman thread into a spiderman thread but you can't say that you can never discuss other films in relation to batman!

SpyCspider
That's right WD. If somebody thinks differently than you do and comments on it, they're obviously just dumb comments. That's real mature. What are you, like 6? For anybody that doesn't realize WD is EXTREMELY biased towards Batman, just look @ his posts here and in other places. You'll see what I mean. & he's a modlaughing

guess not all mods were created equal... cool

brainchild81
laughing Agreed

brainchild81
laughing WD liked Batman & Robin, but says the Spidey films didn't deliver!!!!

White Reeper
what are u guys fighting about

brainchild81
Sorry about that. To make a long story short. I saidOriginally posted by brainchild81
The Spidey films delivered. BB fell short because of the horribly shot fight scenes and Bale's "I'm trying to hard to scare people" Batvoice Then WD saidOriginally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No they didn't deliver! That's just fanboyism.I couldn't believe WD of all people'd say that. This guy liked Batman & Robin. Then Mr. Parker jumped in because he's got a silly vendetta against the Spidey movies. He even said Elektra was better than the Spidey movies.

WrathfulDwarf
brainchild81 really, what the hell is all this?

WD is a Batman fanboy....

"DUUUUUUHHH!!!!! DID YOU JUSTSS F0UND OUT THIS???LOLOLOLOL!!!1"

What are you proving with that nonsense? Better yet...what's your point? Yeah, I'm a Batman fan. Your point?

Did I like Batman and Robin? Yeah, I did. Answer me this question:

When and Where did I ever said that Batman and Robin is a good movie? Go ahead answer the question. Just because I happen to like Batman and Robin it doesn't mean I consider it a good film. I happen to like it and that's it.

I admit Batman and Robin are terrible films. I still enjoyed them. I'm very aware that the film is bad. However, the idiotic Marvel Comics fanbase DOES not admit that the Spiderman films are simply average. This proves the STUPIDITY of certain Spiderman fanboys. They claim the films were great when in fact they AREN'T. That is why I call you fanboyism because you think they're so great and they are NOT!

The films did an excellent job of mimic and resemble the characters. But they obviously did not do a good job at portraying the characters. The storyline were weak. Only ONE actor in the series did a good job and that was Alfred Molina.

You're becoming the exact personification of the reason why I quit reading Marvel Comics. And that reason is that you suck up EVERYTHING Marvel Comics throws at you. What Marvel Comics is doing to Spiderman is absolutely stupid! The worst thing a fan can do is to accept everything without criticism. The new custome looks like crap! YOU happen to be that very person.

You might think I hate Marvel Characters. I don't! I love them with a passion. Because of my love for them I refuse (that's right REFUSE) to buy anything from Marvel Comics. The company has exploited and ruin their characters with these lame dumbass movies. With the high prices of comic books these days I don't feel like supporting them anymore. But fanboys like you certainly do!

Excelsior, True Believers!

brainchild81
brainchild81 really, what the hell is all this?

WD is a Batman fanboy....

"DUUUUUUHHH!!!!! DID YOU JUSTSS F0UND OUT THIS???LOLOLOLOL!!!1"

What are you proving with that nonsense? Better yet...what's your point? Yeah, I'm a Batman fan. Your point?You just called yourself a fan. You're not. I'm a Batman fan. You're a fanboy. There's a big difference. You insult real fans by calling yourself a fan.

Did I like Batman and Robin? Yeah, I did. Answer me this question:

When and Where did I ever said that Batman and Robin is a good movie? Go ahead answer the question. Just because I happen to like Batman and Robin it doesn't mean I consider it a good film. I happen to like it and that's it.

I admit Batman and Robin are terrible films. I still enjoyed them.That's how powerful your fanboyism is. It's bad, but because Batman's involved you liked it anyway. smile

I'm very aware that the film is bad. However, the idiotic Marvel Comics fanbase DOES not admit that the Spiderman films are simply average. This proves the STUPIDITY of certain Spiderman fanboys. They claim the films were great when in fact they AREN'T.Fact? That's your opinion you moron. Just because somebody likes a movie that you don't doesn't make them stupid. You really ought to grow the hell up dude.

, That is why I call you fanboyism because you think they're so great and they are NOT!Then that's pure stupidity. You wear a helmet?

The films did an excellent job of mimic and resemble the characters. But they obviously did not do a good job at portraying the characters. The storyline were weak. Only ONE actor in the series did a good job and that was Alfred Molina.Again, that's just your opinion(Which is tainted because you're a hardcore anti-Marvel Batfanboy). I respect other's opinions even though I don't agree sometimes. Can you say "maturity" boys and girls?

You're becoming the exact personification of the reason why I quit reading Marvel Comics. And that reason is that you suck up EVERYTHING Marvel Comics throws at you. What Marvel Comics is doing to Spiderman is absolutely stupid! The worst thing a fan can do is to accept everything without criticism. The new custome looks like crap! YOU happen to be that very person.I suck up everything Marvel throws @ me? I guess that's why I didn't like Elektra or the last Blade movie. You're an idiot and I say that with no malice. How did you ever become a mod? Is one of the founders of the site your father or something? I'm not a fan of organics either. I was pissed when they whored Spidey out and made the comics like that

You might think I hate Marvel Characters. I don't! I love them with a passion. Because of my love for them I refuse (that's right REFUSE) to buy anything from Marvel Comics. The company has exploited and ruin their characters with these lame dumbass movies. With the high prices of comic books these days I don't feel like supporting them anymore. But fanboys like you certainly do!Don't DC comics cost about the same? You need to stop the fanboy ranting and write Marvel an angry letter. Grow up while you're @it.

WrathfulDwarf
You just called yourself a fan. You're not. I'm a Batman fan. You're a fanboy. There's a big difference. You insult real fans by calling yourself a fan.

Did I ask you if you were a Batman fan? No I didn't nor do I care.

That's how powerful your fanboyism is. It's bad, but because Batman's involved you liked it anyway. smile

No, that is call guilty pleasure. You didn't even answer the question ANSWER IT!

Fact? That's your opinion you moron. Just because somebody likes a movie that you don't doesn't make them stupid. You really ought to grow the hell up dude.

Cute, calling me a moron. I said accepting a movie without criticism and claiming is great is VERY stupid. I need to grow up and you call me names. WOW!!!

Then that's pure stupidity. You wear a helmet?

Here:

*gives helmet to brainchild81*

Maybe YOU need it more for your thick skull!

Again, that's just your opinion(Which is tainted because you're a hardcore anti-Marvel Batfanboy). I respect other's opinions even though I don't agree sometimes. Can you say "maturity" boys and girls?

Anti-Marvel Batfanboy? didn't I said I love the characters? Who's the moron now?

I suck up everything Marvel throws @ me? I guess that's why I didn't like Elektra or the last Blade movie. You're an idiot and I say that with no malice. How did you ever become a mod? Is one of the founders of the site your father or something? I'm not a fan of organics either. I was pissed when they whored Spidey out and made the comics like that

Don't DC comics cost about the same? You need to stop the fanboy ranting and write Marvel an angry letter. Grow up while you're @it.

Yes, you do suck everything Marvel throws at you. I base that on my observations I gather from you. How did I became a mod? Raz gave me the spot. Why you ask? You want to be a moderator or something?

And yes DC comics cost the same. But I'll be damn to be buying my regular DC comics plus buying that crap from Marvel Comics. Sorry, I don't throw away my hard earn money in the trash can.

SpyCspider
hmm.....right.

so Batman Begins majorly overlooked?...yes it did. It was a great movie, but it lacked heavy advertising. Stupid WB. Let's hope they learned something for the sequel.

brainchild81

No, that is call guilty pleasure. You didn't even answer the question ANSWER IT!You should feel guilty about liking that crap. Maybe it was the Bat-nippleslaughing

Cute, calling me a moron. I said accepting a movie without criticism and claiming is great is VERY stupid. I need to grow up and you call me names. WOW!!!You made a remark about the "idiotic Marvel fanbase", moron. Don't you pay attention to what you type? Stop calling people who don't agree with you "idiotic" and you won't look like such a moron, MORONsmile. I rarely call people names without reason

Here:

*gives helmet to brainchild81*

Maybe YOU need it more for your thick skull!Don't quit your day job. It's always sad when morons try to make insults and strike out. If a person's skull is really thick, maybe they don't need a helmet. embarrasment It probably took you a while to come up w/that toolaughing

Anti-Marvel Batfanboy? didn't I said I love the characters? Who's the moron now?You aresmile You "love" them so much you stopped reading ALL Marvel books because of a few movies you didn't like. That's wonderful(and moronic).

Yes, you do suck everything Marvel throws at you. I base that on my observations I gather from you.Then that shows you lack observational skills(among other things). I've been bashing Elektra(A Marvel movie) for quite sometime now. Didn't like Blade 3 either. Reading comprehension is golden.

How did I became a mod? Raz gave me the spot. Why you ask? You want to be a moderator or something?Not really. I just think you absolutely suck @it. All the other mods seem cool and mature.

And yes DC comics cost the same. But I'll be damn to be buying my regular DC comics plus buying that crap from Marvel Comics. Sorry, I don't throw away my hard earn money in the trash can. It's not going in my pocket, so I really don't care what you spend your money on. smile

WrathfulDwarf
You should feel guilty about liking that crap. Maybe it was the Bat-nippleslaughing

You made a remark about the "idiotic Marvel fanbase", moron. Don't you pay attention to what you type? Stop calling people who don't agree with you "idiotic" and you won't look like such a moron, MORONsmile. I rarely call people names without reason

Yet you STILL haven't answer the damn question! ANSWER IT!

Too late to take it back. However do notice I used the term "certain" spiderman fanboys. Keep playing with matches and that moron comment kid. This is what I was aiming at "This proves the STUPIDITY of certain Spiderman fanboys."

WHAT IS YOUR POINT? Irrelevant and pointless.

Yes, I do love the characters. Now you're just ignoring your own mistakes. Be a man an accept you did make a mistake with your accusation. Who need to grow up?

Then you certainly haven't used your own reading skills in this thread. I observed your comments NOT analyze them like your trying to do with mine.

You only think I suck because you don't like me....OMG my life is over! roll eyes (sarcastic)

brainchild81
It doesn't really take any analysis. Just good ol' fashioned common sense. A guy that doesn't like Elektra or Blade 3 can't be a guy who "sucks up" anything Marvel. Elektra is marvel & so is Blade 3. This is not rocket science. You just made really lousy observations, that's all.

To answer your question, No you didn't say Batman & Robin was good. You liked it in spite of it's crappiness. Hooray for youlaughing "Playing w/matches"? That a threat? If you don't like being called a moron(can't help it if I call it like I see it, respect other people's opinions and stop BEING a moron. You'll never have to worry about me calling you one againsmile & I only think you suck because you do. & it's not too late for you to take insults back. Have a nice day.

WrathfulDwarf
Told you not play with matches and the word moron.

Now, that this unfortunate incident has stop. I apologize for any wrong words I used on the fans. I take it back.

Return to Topic please.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SpyCspider
hmm.....right.

so Batman Begins majorly overlooked?...yes it did. It was a great movie, but it lacked heavy advertising. Stupid WB. Let's hope they learned something for the sequel.

for once we actually agree with each other spyCspider. big grin

DigiMark007
Hmm....

1. Most arguments can be avoided by simply not taking it personal. We all need to remember this.

2. Bashing, swearing, or name calling is not acceptable from anyone.

3. You should all be aware enough of the forum's rules that I don't need to lecture more.

...WD has apologized for his comments, both in this thread and through me via PM. Everyone makes mistakes, even Mods...as any of us can attest to. But that doesn't make them bad mods, just as ignorant posts don't necessarily make someone a bad member.

The simple point to this post is this: You can like BB. You can hate it. You can disagree with other people. But keep it respectful, and keep it on topic rather than making it personal. People will always disagree with you, no matter who you are. So deal with it, and handle it in an intelligent matter.

..now...back to BB. Please let this be the last time I have to curb this sort of bash-happy idiocy in this thread.

Dark Shazam93
So, ton point:
Yes, whatever people say, Batman |Begins was overlooked by many because:
a) It came after the Batman and Robvin travesty and:

b) the punblicity was complete and utter CRAP!

Black Adam
so was brainchild81 perma baned or is one of those one week things?

anyway

yeah I felt BB was overlooked.

heres hoping it gets more attention with the sequel.

Dark Shazam93
I think perma. and the temps are just 3 days (I had one!)

Black Adam
I think perma. and the temps are just 3 days (I had one!)
AJ4LIFE was baned for a week once.

Thunderstrike
Why do I have a feeling that Brainchild was banned before given an opportunity to apoligize for what he said?

Dark Shazam93
Dude, he's banned. That's the end of it. No "Bring Back brainchild" threads...

Mr Parker
check again guys,it was only a temp ban which is fair,he's been given a chance to clean up his act.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Why do I have a feeling that Brainchild was banned before given an opportunity to apoligize for what he said?

it doesnt matter now since it was only a temp ban Marcus.btw,I know you are marcus. big grin

atharpina
I don't know if it counts for anything with you guys but, Christian Bale was nominated for best hero for Batman and Cillian Murphy was nominated for best villian for Scarecrow at the Mtv movie awards.

Dark Shazam93
Bd ass! Has anyone seen that thread in the comics (or maybe comic movies) forum that has a link to Comics IGN's best movie villains? Ducard is on it...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Why do I have a feeling that Brainchild was banned before given an opportunity to apoligize for what he said? Because you're a pretty good judge of character. I didn't get a chance to apologize. I just tried to log on one day and couldn't. sad I'm back now though smile but now I think I got a strike against me that I wasn't given a chance to avoidsad. I was actually trying to squash things in my last post before the banning. Notice the Originally posted by brainchild81
& it's not too late for you to take insults back. Have a nice day. part. S**t happens though, so I'm just gonna move on. Thanks for the support 'Strike.

brainchild81
edit double post

Dark Shazam93
Dude, when you tell HIM it's not too late to take things back, you should have rather than sounf=ding like a *****ing snotty moron!

brainchild81
Dude, when you tell HIM it's not too late to take things back, you should have rather than sounf=ding like a *****ing snotty moron! Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Don't understand the concept of moving on? embarrasment It seems like you're trying to start something. I saidOriginally posted by brainchild81
You made a remark about the "idiotic Marvel fanbase", moron. Don't you pay attention to what you type? Stop calling people who don't agree with you "idiotic" and you won't look like such a moron, MORONsmile
Then he saidOriginally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Too late to take it back. That's why I said.Originally posted by brainchild81
& it's not too late for you to take insults back. Have a nice day. There it is, now please just move on.

DigiMark007
no expression

I thought I wasn't going to be back in this thread saying anything.

Whatever the hell happened, let's just be the bigger person about it and put it behind us. Nothing in the above post is malicious, but simply reopening the argument does no good either.

brainchild81
That's honestly what I'm trying to do. It seems like DS93 is living in the past and bringing up old stuff. & this was AFTER I said I'm moving on the 1st time. That's the only reason why my last post had all that old stuff in it.

Dark Shazam93
OK... sorry, I thought you were being a complate **** because I didnt realise the context...

brainchild81
It's cool, & it's over.

Dark Shazam93
OK... didnt House of W used to be called House of M-Finite Crisis?

brainchild81
Nah. Click the link. M-Finite is still there. Click on countdown to see it.

WrathfulDwarf
This thread has been derailed by an individual that doesn't know when to shut up. We'll just keep it on record for future references.

Feel free to start another thread with the same topic. I catch anyone derailing the next thread and I personally show him/her the door out.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.