Humans Flaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Ever think that humans are Flawed in some way, like we turned out wrong?

Maybe being able to feel was never suppose to happen, maybe we weren't suppose to see?

Did you ever think we are just an accident?

thorncrawler
looking at the big bang as creation then accident is the way to go!!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

You've just stumbled upon the entire theory of evolution.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
You've just stumbled upon the entire theory of evolution.

Pretty much,life's a big accident.

thorncrawler
at least thats the theory

debbiejo
Only the male species cause before the fourth month of gestation we were all female...........that hormone that secreted on their brains did a little damage.......... stick out tongue wink

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by thorncrawler
at least thats the theory

Well theory's come and go, so who know's.

thorncrawler
well its been around for a while

Blue nocturne
Yeah I know.

debbiejo
Not another evolution thread pleazzzzzzzzzzze.

thorncrawler
i think it's kind of fizzled

soleran30

Maybe being able to feel was never suppose to happen, maybe we weren't suppose to see?

NO

Blue nocturne
Is thread about Darwinism, I doubt it deb.

docb77
Originally posted by debbiejo
Only the male species cause before the fourth month of gestation we were all female...........that hormone that secreted on their brains did a little damage.......... stick out tongue wink

'Course you could look at it the other way and say that girls never finished developing. wink

(Boy am I glad they didn't)

Ryder4LyF
Life happened by chance i think we will never know ulsess we time travel wich is impossiable

Mindship
It may not have been an accident--not entirely--and this w/o invoking supernatural causes.

Matter exhibits multiple levels of organization, from the very small to the very large, from the very simple to the very complex. Given our universe's particular set of physical laws, the overall, synergistic effect could be a "master principle" of self-organization, such that, given time, Life had no choice but to appear.

Revernd Maynard

Did you ever think we are just an accident? anything is possible with questions like these....

like, Maybe the colors we see arn't actually the colors of the actual object. We see the grass as green....but maybe its not actually that color. No one will know because we all see the same. We all have the same eyes....if they work.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
anything is possible with questions like these....

like, Maybe the colors we see arn't actually the colors of the actual object. We see the grass as green....but maybe its not actually that color. No one will know because we all see the same. We all have the same eyes....if they work.

Actually, science would say that you are right. Grass isn't actually green. Actually, colors are only a way to identify an object and where it is by sight. Color is light reflecting off of an object. The actual object doesn't have any color, it only absorbs every color with the exception of the one which is being reflected off of it.

It's nuts.

The Omega
Flawed?
No. That would require some "recipe" for what is merits and flaws in a species as such.
We just... are... And developed the ability to actually ponder stuff like this.
Amazing in a way smile

K.Diddy

What the f**k?

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by K.Diddy
What the f**k?

Arachnoidfreak

allofyousuckkk
i was an accident, thats what I'm told......my mom refers to me as the uh oh kid....ooohhh well..........lol

Tallis

go to wal-mart and just stare at people. They do some really stupid things. I think that answers that question

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Tallis
go to wal-mart and just stare at people. They do some really stupid things. I think that answers that question

This answer is really more prophetic than you think. The question is flawed. And, I might add, irrelevent. The question of life is useless, considering we are here, with which to be dealt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.