Emo's !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
Hey all my name is camille i am a emo i am a light cuter .I am not one of the other emos that cut them selfs bad they bleed a lot andhafe to go to the ER im no like that.When i cuti mosts use a needle a cleen needle every time i cut i do it to be safe and when icut its like a paper cut only like a drop of blood no scars or nuothing!

If you are wondering what emo is listen up

emo:

Emo is some one that is like a normal person werd hair guys have hair in there eyes some times color in it some times they have persings females kinda the same.Emos cut them selfs there is like 2 kinds of emos

light cuter-is you cut your self not hard to make you bleed and bleed just little cut can be long like a paer cut or a scartch.These dont leave marks and doesnt hurt that bad .

deep cuter: cuts deeply makeing them bleed a lont leavieing scars and it hurts like heck

Emo guys are so hot ok you think me and the other emos are wierd and freaks where not where not like goths and worship the devil where kinda like skaters or punks but we cut

Any way i want to know who is a emo .

Itzak
firefirefireph

Revernd Maynard
Emo = Likes crappy music = uncool

Leo.M
Sorry, not me stick out tongue

rare_fox
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qNj1lYQhU_Q here is a vidio of emo's hehehehe guy emos are hot .

Tarvos
Uhh... What does your post say exactly?

rare_fox
Emos listen to rock punk some times metale

Koala MeatPie

Valharu
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Oh man this is fu cked up!
Bloody hilarious.

Leo.M
Originally posted by rare_fox
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qNj1lYQhU_Q here is a vidio of emo's hehehehe guy emos are hot .

Those guys have no package laughing

rare_fox
Originally posted by Tarvos
Uhh... What does you post say exactly?

you mean that im just telling people if they dont know what emo is i just told them plain and simple i dont think i left any thing out .

Koala MeatPie
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3733813548895662946&q=must+be+emo&pl=true

Tarvos
Oh... Sorry, I couldn't really understand what it says... almost as hard to read as redcape's posts. But if you're emo, that's fine, because it's never going to effect my life in any way.

thumb up

Revernd Maynard
eOriginally posted by rare_fox
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qNj1lYQhU_Q here is a vidio of emo's hehehehe guy emos are hot . emo chicks are hotter than i thought drool

rare_fox
I dont care what you think if im a nut i cant stop it i want to i think its like a cigerate once you do it you cant realy stop it.

rare_fox
Lol i cant get a emo hair cut stupied dad**kicks my father**

Vinny Valentine
I made a thread on Emo's already love.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3733813548895662946&q=must+be+emo&pl=true

it always makes me laugh laughing

rare_fox
not that song!!!!!!!! gahh

Koala MeatPie

rare_fox
OK emos dont paint the nails red girls do guys paint there nails black...thats creepy for them to do and its creepy for them to shave there legs.

Tarvos

Lol, that's pretty funny. Catchy jingle, too.

Koala MeatPie
I dont care what you think if im a nut i cant stop it i want to i think its like a cigerate once you do it you cant realy stop it.

I'm going to assume you enevr smoked, beacsue you are not immidatly addicted to it on first puff.

You are an Emo AND an Idiot. Not helping.

Leo.M
guys paint there nails black...thats creepy for them to do and its creepy for them to shave there legs.

Well that's Emo for ya wink

Tarvos
Lol, I'm the opposite of an emo. happy

rare_fox

taft
half those emo guy= gay

Tarvos
Hmmmmm let me think does toyr words help me nope not at all sorry...not

So... they do help you.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by taft
half those emo guy= gay what about the other half eyes

Tarvos
Bi. erm

taft
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
what about the other half eyes

Bi. erm

taft
i think one of the requirements to be emo is to remove your genitals....... no expression

rare_fox
Your right most of them are gay...creepy.......well im not gay or bi i like guys thats all i like in people on dateing.

Koala MeatPie
Hmmmmm let me think does toyr words help me nope not at all sorry...not

I don't give a shit weither they help you or not, you want to live in self pitty and cut yourself? Go right ahead.

I am telling you this:

You are an idiot. Get out. You are not foolling anybody. Other then maybe other Emos.

Late Train productions said it best
"Only Skaters Like Skaters"

You call yourself "Emo"
You brand yourself as "a sad and tortured soul"
Well, Maybe just your mind.

Its sad and pathetic, Best advice anybody has given you over the internet:

GET OFF IT

You sick pathetic freak.

Valharu
MeatPie, dont be bashful, tell her what you really think. laughing

Tarvos
Damn, I could've sworn that post by Koala would've been one of those posts that scare everyone so much that they're afraid to post. erm A man can dream... A man can dream...

Blood_Rayne
Is cutting yourself the "in" thing now?

rare_fox
nope i dont think it is but do it my friends got me hooked on it

Leo.M
nope i dont think it is but do it my friends got me hooked on it

That's stupid no expression

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Valharu
MeatPie, dont be bashful, tell her what you really think. laughing

I am going to eat your children.

Valharu
I am going to eat your children. Too late. On Ebay for 2.99 each.

LiL nAstY GirL

OMG laughing

Tarvos
Hey fox, I strongly suggest sprinkling salt on your cuts. It'll make your experience all the more thrilling.

Koala MeatPie
Hey fox, I strongly suggest sprinkling salt on your cuts. It'll make your experience all the more thrilling.

And Lemon Juice.

Blood_Rayne

laughing out loud Good one

But on a serious note do you guys get like a hard on or something from physical harm or something like that? And if you don't why do you do it it doesn't make you look cool.

Tarvos
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
laughing out loud Good one

But on a serious note do you guys get like a hard on or something from physical harm or something like that? And if you don't why do you do it it doesn't make you look cool.

Do I get hard off of physical harm?

Blood_Rayne
No not you I mean Emo's

Leo.M
I'd like to know if they get off it too.

Death_Stalker13
look who i ran into... whistle bye bye stick out tongue see u in d next thread.

Tarvos
Oh, they probably do. If not that, what else?

Quellefalathwen
furious

To be Emo: You do NOT have to cut, you do NOT have to be "gay" (or bi), ALL YOU HAVE TO FLUCKING BE IS EMOTIONAL

I am Emo....I do not cut, I am not gay, I let my emotions run my life......that is all you need......too many emotionsmay not be a good thing.......but it is better than being emotionless

*glares at the idiots that have posted on this thread* YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BURN IN THE ETERNAL PIT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID STERIOTYPING OF PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!!!

furious

K.Diddy
Hey all my name is camille i am a emo

no expression Just stop there

Valharu
Originally posted by Quellefalathwen
furious

To be Emo: You do NOT have to cut, you do NOT have to be "gay" (or bi), ALL YOU HAVE TO FLUCKING BE IS EMOTIONAL

I am Emo....I do not cut, I am not gay, I let my emotions run my life......that is all you need......too many emotionsmay not be a good thing.......but it is better than being emotionless

*glares at the idiots that have posted on this thread* YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BURN IN THE ETERNAL PIT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID STERIOTYPING OF PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!!!

furious hysterical Talk bout being emotional. What an EMO

K.Diddy
hysterical Talk bout being emotional. What an EMO

hysterical

Quellefalathwen
YOU WHORES WILL ROT IN HELL FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!!!!!

Leo.M
hysterical Talk bout being emotional. What an EMO

laughing hysterical

shock

K.Diddy

hysterical Sounds like fun rolling on floor laughing

evil face

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by Leo.M
shock

eek! now it's my turn to laugh laughing laughing out loudhystericalhysterical2

Leo.M

*cough* EMO *cough* whistle

K.Diddy

no expression Emo

Valharu
God bless them emo's. Their bloody classic.

K.Diddy

laughing They are entertaining,I say if your gonna cut yourself do it properly,I wanna see blood evil face

Leo.M
*sits and waits for the EMO to cut itself*

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing They are entertaining,I say if your gonna cut yourself do it properly,I wanna see blood evil face
NOT ALL EMOS CUT censored

*sits and waits for the EMO to cut itself*
furious

Leo.M

furious

I didn't mean you, I meant rare_fox. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
NOT ALL EMOS CUT censored

confused Hang on,I will just try and be scared

Valharu
confused Hang on,I will just try and be scared hysterical

Quellefalathwen
That wasn't funny

I didn't mean you, I meant rare_fox. stick out tongue
I figured but I'm trying to proove a point furious

Valharu
I figured but I'm trying to proove a point furious Dont get mad, get stabby.

K.Diddy
That wasn't funny

Yes it was no expression

K.Diddy
Dont get mad, get stabby.

evil face Yeah,get stabby with it

hysterical

Leo.M
That wasn't funny

I figured but I'm trying to proove a point furious

*eats popcorn*

Dont get mad, get stabby.

laughing

Quellefalathwen
I am soooooo close to axe murdering EVERY one of you..........whatever I have skool in the morning *leaves the idiots to their discussion*

Leo.M
I am soooooo close to axe murdering EVERY one of you..........whatever I have skool in the morning *leaves the idiots to their discussion*

*eats more popcorn* http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/essen/essen33.gif

Valharu
I am soooooo close to axe murdering EVERY one of you..........whatever I have skool in the morning *leaves the idiots to their discussion* hysterical Awww, dont go.

K.Diddy
I am soooooo close to axe murdering EVERY one of you..........

shifty Can I take my clothes off first?

Kharhmah
Stereotyping makes me sick. miffed

Bloody pathetic.

unrealman
Please go see a therapist to see if you have masochism.

Grand Moff Gav
I feel we need to respond to the EMO problem. You want to cut? The state should have your heads cut off! Thats would teach you all you vile pieces of worthless scum!!!!!!!!!

Sorry once again another political/Social issue which annoys me!!!!!!

Grand Moff Gav

We need to unleash the NEDs on them!!!!

lilmisskitten
*laughs* this threads hilarious !!

But, what right does the Fox have to TELL people to cut themselves i mean God ! No

She might do it coz shes silly and the way she "promotes" herself says to me...a emo poser

Give up that gurl...its not working in your favour

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Misc/emo.jpg

*Georgina_A*
Hey all my name is camille i am a emo i am a light cuter .I am not one of the other emos that cut them selfs bad they bleed a lot andhafe to go to the ER im no like that.When i cuti mosts use a needle a cleen needle every time i cut i do it to be safe and when icut its like a paper cut only like a drop of blood no scars or nuothing!

emo:

Emo is some one that is like a normal person werd hair guys have hair in there eyes some times color in it some times they have persings females kinda the same.Emos cut them selfs there is like 2 kinds of emos

light cuter-is you cut your self not hard to make you bleed and bleed just little cut can be long like a paer cut or a scartch.These dont leave marks and doesnt hurt that bad .

deep cuter: cuts deeply makeing them bleed a lont leavieing scars and it hurts like heck

Emo guys are so hot ok you think me and the other emos are wierd and freaks where not where not like goths and worship the devil where kinda like skaters or punks but we cut

That's not emo. That's attention whoring...and a bad job of that, it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
That's not emo. That's attention whoring...and a bad job of that, it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Buuuuuurn!

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Buuuuuurn!

happy

Neo_Version 7
You have to give her props though.

For being a "light" cutter and all.

*Georgina_A*
You have to give her props though.

For being a "light" cutter and all.

You mean a light "cuter".

When I read that, I was like "whaaaat? blink"

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, spelling isn't really one of her strong points. erm

*Georgina_A*
You can say that again.

Then again, I don't think she has many strong points...Judging by that post no expression absolutely horrific.

Tired Hiker
Finding Emo - An underwater adventure where a father fish journeys to find his depressed son who cuts his fins for attention. Rent it today!

This has been a random Hiker moment! Toodles!

Neo_Version 7
You can't always judge a poster by her posts. However, I deduce she is a little unstable in the thought department.

That's just me though.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Finding Emo - An underwater adventure where a father fish journeys to find his depressed son who cuts his fins for attention. Rent it today!

This has been a random Hiker moment! Toodles!

laughing out loud

Nice!

*Georgina_A*
You can't always judge a poster by her posts. However, I deduce she is a little unstable in the thought department.

That's just me though.

That's all I know about her, and it's her choice if she wants to seem like a complete mentalist to people she doesn't even know no expression but how lame is that post? Seriously? If it's one thing I can stand, it's attention whorers who try and get attention in a bad way.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, attention blows. I hate it. I absolutely hate it.

*Georgina_A*
lol I'm kind of an attention seeker, & I'll admit it...I joke and stuff though...

But I don't cut myself for any kind of attention o___o wouldn't sink that low.

Neo_Version 7
Besides, cutting hurts. sad

*Georgina_A*
lol totally.

It's very lame, esp. if it's for attention.

Tired Hiker
If I were an Emo, I'd use a potato peeler just to be original, just to stand out.

Neo_Version 7
Doesn't look the best either when you're wearing short sleeves.

*Georgina_A*
If I were an Emo, I'd use a potato peeler just to be original, just to stand out.

Sounds awesome!

Doesn't look the best either when you're wearing short sleeves.

Yeah, but they want that...They want people to see them because they think it's 'cool' erm

Neo_Version 7
"Cool"?

I can't really see the coolness in that.

And trust me, I know coolness.

JacopeX
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f235/xfreakylizzyx/SWEMOSUCKS.png

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3733813548895662946&q=must+be+emo&pl=true i play old school nintendo......thats the only thing i did out of all that by the way, im 0% emo. Funny vid yo

*Georgina_A*
"Cool"?

I can't really see the coolness in that.

And trust me, I know coolness.

lol neither can I.

Doesn't everyone? roll eyes (sarcastic) Or just cool people.

Neo_Version 7
I would say just cool people. I know a lot more things about coolness though so whatever.

*Georgina_A*
Who are you claiming to know more things about coolness than?

Neo_Version 7
All man.

Valharu
To be cool is not to know your cool.

*Georgina_A*
All man.

laughing out loud nu uh.

That's totally deep eek!

Neo_Version 7

I say that quote is uncool.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
laughing out loud nu uh.

yeah-huh

*Georgina_A*
yeah-huh

Nu uh schmoll

Valharu
Elementary my dear smile

Fiann@
no expression

Bun Bun
Sorry, not me stick out tongue

Ditto

El_NINO
Maybe EMOS have this in their WINDOWS version

Bun Bun
Originally posted by El_NINO
Maybe EMOS have this in their WINDOWS version

lol Nice

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

xredemption
I didn't really read anything but the first page so forgive me if I repeat something somebody already stated.

First off, cutting yourself doesn't make you emo. It makes you retarded. Emo is a type of music, but of course with every genre of music comes a lifestyle. I'm so sick of this emo fad. Everyone thinks they're so depressed and their life sucks. Well you're lucky you even have a home and a family when others would die for it. So get over yourself.

Secondly, you declaring yourself emo just makes me think you want attention. You can barely type! If anything you're probably a "poser" who thinks by cutting yourself it makes you cool because everyone knows emo kids are "cool". Nobody who really cuts wants anybody to know about it. You obviously are only doing this for the attention.

Okay thats all. Sorry for the rant & sorry if it didn't make sense, but this topic always pisses me off.

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by xredemption
I didn't really read anything but the first page so forgive me if I repeat something somebody already stated.

First off, cutting yourself doesn't make you emo. It makes you retarded. Emo is a type of music, but of course with every genre of music comes a lifestyle. I'm so sick of this emo fad. Everyone thinks they're so depressed and their life sucks. Well you're lucky you even have a home and a family when others would die for it. So get over yourself.

Secondly, you declaring yourself emo just makes me think you want attention. You can barely type! If anything you're probably a "poser" who thinks by cutting yourself it makes you cool because everyone knows emo kids are "cool". Nobody who really cuts wants anybody to know about it. You obviously are only doing this for the attention.

Okay thats all. Sorry for the rant & sorry if it didn't make sense, but this topic always pisses me off.

*hugs you* I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! You put that so clearly, it's awesome........

my friend says that Emos are "****" (of course everyone is according to her) and If you ever called her an Emo because she cuts (which she does) she will probably threaten your life big grin

Master Tonberry
EMOs have to be shot down like the little lesbian attention seaking pieces of vile shit they are!!!

Slay
*hugs you* I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! You put that so clearly, it's awesome........

my friend says that Emos are "****" (of course everyone is according to her) and If you ever called her an Emo because she cuts (which she does) she will probably threaten your life big grin
I don't think you really understood his post.
Maybe I didn't,who knows. erm

El_NINO

http://yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/ eek!

JacopeX

my friend says that Emos are "****" (of course everyone is according to her) and If you ever called her an Emo because she cuts (which she does) she will probably threaten your life big grin columbine. I aint afraid to die roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
http://sasukemo.ytmnd.com/

laughing

Master Tonberry
Soory about the previous posts, my brother hyjacked my computer, lets keep it civil anyway!

Alpha Centauri

Emo WAS a type of music, now it's a lifestyle. There is no real "emo" music anymore. Just the lifestyle that scene kids have labelled "emo", which has nothing to do with the music they attach it to.

At least get it right. Or here, how about this:

If you can't get it right, stop using the word.

-AC

Master Tonberry
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Emo WAS a type of music, now it's a lifestyle. There is no real "emo" music anymore. Just the lifestyle that scene kids have labelled "emo", which has nothing to do with the music they attach it to.

At least get it right. Or here, how about this:

If you can't get it right, stop using the word.

-AC

Someone's a hyper-inflated emo lord!!! no expression

rare_fox
furious

furious

Cool i let my emotions go wild most of the time some times....

rare_fox
shifty Can I take my clothes off first?

No your going to kill us all

eggmayo
furious

furious

You.. are.. stereotyping.. yourself!

Neo_Version 7
Stereotyping is so emo.

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud

Master Tonberry
rare_fox's premeture banning would make me happy.

ILoveMyDaniel

emo:

Please learn how to spell, first off. Second off, why come on here and tell us about your emo'ness?

Knightfall93
I dont care what you think if im a nut i cant stop it i want to i think its like a cigerate once you do it you cant realy stop it. DO KNIVES HAVE NICOTINE IN THEM!? Youy are the most screwed up mess I've ever heard of! What the hell!? You CUT yourself and think that makes you cool!? You TELL people how much of a screwed up mess you are!? Oh... my... God! You need a doctor!

Knightfall93
nope i dont think it is but do it my friends got me hooked on it So NOW you blame your friends for being a SCREWED UP MESS! Oh my God... I've just realised Victor Zsasz is an emo! You are SSUCH a freak and need a DOCTOR! Or, alternatively, SLIT YOUR WRISTS if your suuch an emotional wereck!

Master Tonberry
Originally posted by Knightfall93
DO KNIVES HAVE NICOTINE IN THEM!? Youy are the most screwed up mess I've ever heard of! What the hell!? You CUT yourself and think that makes you cool!? You TELL people how much of a screwed up mess you are!? Oh... my... God! You need a doctor!

She needs EXTERMINATING!!!!!!!!

Knightfall93
Thankyou, Gav... I don't suppose you have any Imperaila Stormtrooper's under your control? Or are they turning into budding Victor Zsasz's too?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Master Tonberry
She needs EXTERMINATING!!!!!!!!

http://freespace.virgin.net/steve.redfearn/Graphics/JPG/Dalek%20Empire%203.jpg

Knightfall93
Pah... bring on my glorious KMC Syndicate!

Tarvos
Gav, send the following to destroy this thread:
Every single StormTrooper in existance
The Death Star
About fifty Imperial Star Destroyers
Every single TIE-Fighter/TIE-Bomber in existance
Darth Vader

Alright?

mysterio69

Chancellor Gav
Gav, send the following to destroy this thread:
Every single StormTrooper in existance
The Death Star
About fifty Imperial Star Destroyers
Every single TIE-Fighter/TIE-Bomber in existance
Darth Vader

Alright?

Could just close it but, your right!

*sends*

Inspectah Deck

emo:

lol

Koala MeatPie
furious

furious

Emotional People are fukcing annoying.

Like You.
I thus dub you "Queen Bitchalot"

Koala MeatPie

Agnostic Rationalist. You are an idiot.

Koala MeatPie

WTF, try me.

Seriously, come at me.

Come ooooon.

Truth is, you wouldn't be able to do shit.

*You list an example of how you kicked somebody in the nuts*

You still wouldn't be able to do shit, thats just empty talk. So you might as well shut up.

Tired Hiker
One time I accidently cut myself on a soda can.

JacopeX
One time I accidently cut myself on a soda can.

Inspectah Deck

laughing My stomach hurts.... laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>