Squadron Supreme vs. X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
SS=1 hyperion 2 doctor spectrum 3 wizzer 4 powerprinces 5 nighthawk 6 amphibian versus X-men= 1 cyclops 2 wolverine 3 nightcrawler 4 collosus 5 jean 6 iceman who wins.............

Thunderstrike
Which Squadron Supreme? Supreme Power or the first incarnation?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Which Squadron Supreme? Supreme Power or the first incarnation? The first actually 2nd generation before supreme power.

JOE NUNEZ
im adding angel and beast to the xmen.

Dizzle
They don't really have a very good way to put down Iceman, but Squadron Supreme takes the rest pretty easily. Doc Spectrum could probably contain Bobby, at the least. (this is all assuming we're talking non-Phoenix Jean, naturally... no one has TP defense, but the Whizzer can and will speed blitz her ass)

Validus
The SS seem to have wildly varying power levels. Hyperion for instance went from Class 75 to "planet pulverizing" strength.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Validus
The SS seem to have wildly varying power levels. Hyperion for instance went from Class 75 to "planet pulverizing" strength. yeah, but that was only on borrowed power from the grandmaster....for his games.

JOE NUNEZ
powerprinces,is stronger than any xmen their except for collosus.

JOE NUNEZ
plus amphibian is easily a class 25.......

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Dizzle
They don't really have a very good way to put down Iceman, but Squadron Supreme takes the rest pretty easily. Doc Spectrum could probably contain Bobby, at the least. (this is all assuming we're talking non-Phoenix Jean, naturally... no one has TP defense, but the Whizzer can and will speed blitz her ass) speedblitz????in marvel what the.. laughing

Dizzle
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
speedblitz????in marvel what the.. laughing

What, does that have to be a Wolverine only trick there now? roll eyes (sarcastic) Whizzer's a Flash knockoff, it's what he does.

JOE NUNEZ
so what team do you like.

Dizzle
Squadron Supreme, both overall and in this fight.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Dizzle
Squadron Supreme, both overall and in this fight. I agree.......

JOE NUNEZ
would rouge help the xmen here.......

Validus
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
yeah, but that was only on borrowed power from the grandmaster....for his games.
By the end of his run he was still a top tier guy though.

Assuming we're talking about non uber Iceman, SS takes the majority.

JOE NUNEZ
would adding rouge make any difference.......

soujaboy09
I love the X-men but SS takes this

JohnR
Rogue would help a lot. Hyperion's been shown to be vulnerable to power drains (Lamprey's drained Hyperion before).

Without Rogue, I'll go with the Squadron Supreme. With Rogue, it depends on how much strength she can drain. In Exiles, Rogue was only able to drain a portion of King Hyperion.

Aside from the battle, Hyperion should have never been listed at a Class 75 strength level in the handbooks. In his earliest showings, he had strength on the level of the Hulk and Thor and in later showings was able to overwhelm Wonder Man and match Gladiator.

The Fake Macoy
Besides, when the SS came to the 616-Earth, wasn't Hyperion immune to the Overmind's mind control? I seem to recall being and Eternal kept him and Makkari from being taken, with Quasar being immune due to the Quantum bands. I say that the SS takes this.

JOE NUNEZ
Any Xmen fans , can come to there defense, cause they need it.

JOE NUNEZ
?

Grimm22
Squadren Suprerme with relative ease no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.