How many of you had detention today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
I have a Dean's detention tomorrow because I've had too many lates to form time...*sigh* erm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
I have a Dean's detention tomorrow because I've had too many lates to form time...*sigh* erm

Thats pretty hardcore man no expression

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I had detention today as well. It sucked. Wait a minute! What am I talking about? I'm 33 years old! blink

Neo_Version 7
I can't be in detention.

I didn't go to school today! smile

Darth Nepulis
What do you mean?

Leo.M
None, but i have gotten detention before disgust

Darth Nepulis
Detention is stupid. I bet ya' it wont stop me from being late.

K.Diddy
Detention is stupid. I bet ya' it wont stop me from being late.

smile Thats ok,the teachers will just give you more detentions.

Darth Nepulis
Do you have school deans that look after one year level in the states? We have two per year level that stay with you throughout college (high school).

K.Diddy
Do you have school deans that look after one year level in the states? We have two per year level that stay with you throughout college (high school).

confused I hope your not talking to me,beacuse I couldn't care less

Nevermind
Detentions are only on once a week here. I've gotten like three of them ever. I evade them some how. messed

Neo_Version 7
I'm bored. sad

Tired Hiker
I'm hella bored.erm

Neo_Version 7
Now I'm thinking I should've went to school today.

lilmisskitten
Whoa !! Now thats mighty boreded

Actually wanting to go lol =P

Why arn't you in school neway ?

Knightfall93
It's called ruancy, my friend. LOL, Easter rules! SHe's not at school because it's Easter... right? And I always JUST avoid detentions... never had one yet and I'm in Year 10...

Bloigen
Originally posted by Knightfall93
It's called ruancy, my friend. LOL, Easter rules! SHe's not at school because it's Easter... right? And I always JUST avoid detentions... never had one yet and I'm in Year 10...

No, it's called Truancy.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Knightfall93

I am a "He".

I'm not at school coz I didn't feel like going. My parents are away visiting Poland, Paris, and whatnot for 2 weeks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.