New photot of Spidey the black suit!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
People think there is a relection of something in Spidey's eyepiece. But if you look closely it's only the reflection of Spidey's webbing.

chucktaylor
Doesnt everyone know this one already? erm

steverules
yes............................they do.

Knightfall93
This is v. common knowledge

spencerspider
yep, kidna old now..

doctorstrongbad
The black suit will be in part 3, I think they will show venom at the end as a preview for part 4.

Superman_045
Possibly, I'm just glad that Venom will be in Spider-Man movie period.

doctorstrongbad
Everybody knew he was coming. I'm surprised they didn't wait longer.

DBZ MAN
I dunno, it just feels...right. I mean, 3 big spidey villains at the top of ur head GO!
"umm Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom!" yes

Sparkz
I hope they do a good job with venom instead of rushing into things.But I still can't get over the fact that Gwen is in this film...stupid raimi confusing the story....and contradicting himself.

DBZ MAN
It's not exactly the comic. I honestly don't understand why people are so upset about this.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
It's not exactly the comic. I honestly don't understand why people are so upset about this.

I'm more annoyed that he said he didnt want to bother with Gwen in the films, now he's throwing her in there as what seems to be a casual love intrest, which would make her just a plot device...but then again maybe Rami well do something well with her, but I'm not totaly convinced...I have hope.

doctorstrongbad
I'm thinking part 3 will be Kirstin Dunst's last film. If they want to make a part 4 they need a new love interest. That is what I'm thinking. So we have... Green goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman and maybe Venom in part 4. Still looking forward to Electro, The Vulture, Mysterio and all the other classic bad guys.

Sparkz
I realy wanna see scropian...a fight between him and Spidey would be drickin awsome.

cain marko
i never thought that that was webbing i thought that it could be art of the symbiot but that is jst me

Dan-El
Here you guys go, in case you didn't see it:

http://img45.imagevenue.com/loc225/th_12904_TOBEY_MAGUIRE_052606_003.jpg

http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc292/th_12849_TOBEY_MAGUIRE_052606_007.jpg

H. S. 6
Where did you get it?

99% sure it's a manip. wink

DBZ MAN
Yeah, the symbiote suit (if there is one shifty ) will not be the normal Spidey suit but black. Cos that would just be tacky with little imagination...at least I hope it won't be the final desin...if there in one.

Dan-El
Check superherohype.com. That's where I found them

Darkside 999
its true i saw it for myself
tobey looks evil in those pics

Phoenix2001
Tobey looks emoish in those pics.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Dan-El
Check superherohype.com. That's where I found them

There's a million and four manips of the black suit on superherohype.

Dan-El
Where are you getting them? The forum? I got 'em from the news pages. Those look nothing like manipulations.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Tobey looks emoish in those pics. I have to agree. That's my main problem.

Oh yeah, and if you (HS6) are saying they're manips because it's a black version of the red and blues, then consider the idea that Raimi may be going in a different direction with the black suit.

DBZ MAN
But this was good enough to fool people. So there is reason for this to be a manip.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Yeah, the symbiote suit (if there is one shifty ) will not be the normal Spidey suit but black. Cos that would just be tacky with little imagination...at least I hope it won't be the final desin...if there in one.

THE ****?! Did you not see the official teaser poster for the movie with the explanation that it is not a black and white photo, but the real color of the suit?

DBZ MAN
Well forgive for hearing Avi Avard saying that the poster was NOT the symbiote but a mental state that Peter is in. Sony could have just said that to tell us that basicaly it's gonna have the symbiote in the film.

Dan-El
I see... this is just getting too weird...

doctorstrongbad
Nobody will know for sure until the movie gets closer, you guys should see my countdown thread. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.