Council#13's Haunted Center!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Here we can all talk about haunted areas, ghost stories, and basically everthing about the supernatural!!!! We can also debate the existance of ghosts, and share any experiances.

Of course, if you're going to post a story, you're going to have to make sure you acknoledge the source.

1. The author (if n/a, then go down to the next one)
2. URL or title of book
3. Date retrieved.

Yesterday, I saw some show called Weird Places: Haunted Campuses on Discovery Travel and Living.

In a all-girl's school called Mt. Holyoke, there is one room that a girl comitted suicide in. The Dean, in the 1980's, spent a night in there, not believing the stories the girls told. Halfway through the night, she came out and ordered it to be emptied in the morning, locked, and never to be used. Girls in that building say they hear footsteps at night. The Dean said nothing about what she had heard, seen, or felt that night. But I wonder what happened in that particular room....

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Council#13
Here we can all talk about haunted areas, ghost stories, and basically everthing about the supernatural!!!! We can also debate the existance of ghosts, and share any experiances.

Of course, if you're going to post a story, you're going to have to make sure you acknoledge the source.

2. URL or title of book
3. Date retrieved.

Yesterday, I saw some show called Weird Places: Haunted Campuses on Discovery Travel and Living.

In a all-girl's school called Mt. Holyoke, there is one room that a girl comitted suicide in. The Dean, in the 1980's, spent a night in there, not believing the stories the girls told. Halfway through the night, she came out and ordered it to be emptied in the morning, locked, and never to be used. Girls in that building say they hear footsteps at night. The Dean said nothing about what she had heard, seen, or felt that night. But I wonder what happened in that particular room....

Maybe she got raped.

Furniture breaks out with raping tactics at night if you're alone.

Tired Hiker
http://scottobear.com/lj/archives/101903x/large-marge-sent-ya.wav

Council#13
laughing out loud scary!

T.M
Ghosts don't exist.. never have, never will.

Knightfall93
Supersticious crap... people who belive in this crap, just go out, get alyed and get a goddam life!

Council#13
Woot, we can start a debate now! woot

Knightfall93
Or.... you could go out, get layed and get a life!

Council#13
Wouldnt you need to HAVE a life in the first place to get laid?

Knightfall93
Ever heard of a prostitute? To be air, only REAL shhits use them... normally old guys. Young guys rape, old guys hire, good guys just have it...

Council#13
prostitutes will run away if your a total loser *nods solemnly* i watched my teacher try to aproach one. truly sad

Knightfall93
ROFLMAO... I didnt know you were allowed to teach yourself!

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Or.... you could go out, get layed and get a life!

Despite being true or not, ghost-stories are a great part of human folklore. I won't say ghosts exist, but the believe in them has led to some influential decisions and actions in our past (Jeanne D'Arc, Genghis Khan, Adolph Hitler and Jesus Christ to name a few who were in some point guided by their faith in the supernatural and spirits). Not to mention the quite interesting tales the believe in ghosts has spawned.
It's not really about the real existence of ghosts, but about how and why the human mind came to believe in ghosts, and how it at times got influenced by something that has no proof of existence.
This alone makes this a very interesting topic, and not something worth lame reactions like 'Euh, go out and get laid'.

Bloigen
Euh, go out and get laid.

Itzak
Here's my story...

Humpty Dumpy was pushed. ermm

Bloigen
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/Slash_5000/6820055237.jpg

Pandemoniac
Getting rusty there, ol' B.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Getting rusty there, ol' B.

no expression

I forgot my oil.

Pandemoniac
You must have misplaced it along with your wits, good luck recovering both

Thorinn
Originally posted by Itzak
Here's my story...

Humpty Dumpy was pushed. ermm riveting. no expressionOriginally posted by Bloigen
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/Slash_5000/6820055237.jpg I saw that damn picture last night and had a weird king Kong dream with that albino ape. wacko

Bloigen
You must have misplaced it along with your wits, good luck recovering both

I don't always try to be funny y'know.

Pandemoniac
I'm glad to read that. Just have your intelligence be the voice that speaks when you are not using your sarcasm.

Bloigen
I'm glad to read that. Just have your intelligence be the voice that speaks when you are not using your sarcasm.

Noted.

Thorinn
man, there are some real party poopers in here. erm

darksora
Supersticious crap... people who belive in this crap, just go out, get alyed and get a goddam life! ive gotten layed and yet i still believe

Knightfall93
Yea... right... you got layed... WITH AN EMO! That doesnt count... and I really dont belive you're not a virgin anyway...

Itzak
Originally posted by darksora
ive gotten layed and yet i still believe

shock holy stupidity!!

Knightfall93
ROFLMAO... does anyone belive him?

Bloigen
No.

Knightfall93
he admits he's 15, THEN claims he's hadsex, which, if true, means he's a bloody moron to admit it o a public site!

Bloigen
he admits he's 15, THEN claims he's hadsex, which, if true, means he's a bloody moron to admit it o a public site!

I like waffles.

Knightfall93
LMAO, mm... they're great with a little rat sauce and ice cream!

darksora
y do u ppl care whether im lieing or not its none of your damn business

Barker
y do u ppl care whether im lieing or not its none of your damn business
And yet you flaunt it around like you care not. no expression

Tired Hiker
Okay, I got a ghost story. Once there was this little kid who always got picked on, then he died! Then all the kids who picked on him started seeing visions of him. Then, every time they thought they saw him, they'd hear a sound like this, 'hooooka-hoooooo' 'hoooooka-hooooooo'. And then suddely, everyone died!!!! Booo-yah! beer

Tired Hiker
I said boooo-yah!

Council#13
ROFLMAO... I didnt know you were allowed to teach yourself!

I don't teach myself..... you're my teacher *nods head solemnly*

Originally posted by Thorinn
man, there are some real party poopers in here. erm
*nods head solemnly*

drunk_nazgul
I like the supernatural. And I'm pretty good at just making up some creepy ghost stories ((I used to have my own newspaper)). But it takes a while.

darksora
Yea... right... you got layed... WITH AN EMO! That doesnt count... and I really dont belive you're not a virgin anyway... i have not had sex with quelle ,she told me too wait and i agree that i should Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Okay, I got a ghost story. Once there was this little kid who always got picked on, then he died! Then all the kids who picked on him started seeing visions of him. Then, every time they thought they saw him, they'd hear a sound like this, 'hooooka-hoooooo' 'hoooooka-hooooooo'. And then suddely, everyone died!!!! Booo-yah! beer wow sounds like something i would do

Council#13
hysterical

laughing

big grin

smile

no expression

erm

sad

cry

weep

Captain Falcon

2. URL or title of book
3. Date retrieved.

In a all-girl's school called Mt. Holyoke, there is one room that a girl comitted suicide in. The Dean, in the 1980's, spent a night in there, not believing the stories the girls told. Halfway through the night, she came out and ordered it to be emptied in the morning, locked, and never to be used. Girls in that building say they hear footsteps at night. The Dean said nothing about what she had heard, seen, or felt that night. But I wonder what happened in that particular room.... If your Council#13, shouldn't you have a council sig? And who's Council#1-12? Or 14+?

Council#13
I dunno. Perhaps i could have some suggestions? shifty

Knightfall93
LOL, that darksora guy eally needs to get LAID...

darksora
LOL, that darksora guy eally needs to get LAID... one who insults others only does so because they r insecure about themselves

darksora
hysterical

laughing

big grin

smile

no expression

erm

sad

cry

weep yeah isnt that the funniest thing u ever heard

Knightfall93
one who insults others only does so because they r insecure about themselves One who says that is obviously pathetic at arguig... though maybe not as pathetic as you are in bed from what I hear!

Council#13
laughing burnnnnn

Knightfall93
big grin, oh that's just my warm up... MUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! evil face evil face

Council#13
woot

darksora
One who says that is obviously pathetic at arguig... though maybe not as pathetic as you are in bed from what I hear! not what your mom said she couldnt keep it out her mouth

Knightfall93
Ha ha, that really reflects your maturity.

Council#13
*sits and watches*

Knightfall93
*sits in armchair, starts munching popcorn* This isn fun...

Council#13
*starts making out with random chicks* sure is!

Knightfall93
Shoots Council#13, shags his chicks!

Barker
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
If your Council#13, shouldn't you have a council sig? And who's Council#1-12? Or 14+?
There's 12 Council Members on the Jedi Council. Pull your head out of your Ass and the OTF and Check before you Post.
not what your mom said she couldnt keep it out her mouth
no expression
Shoots Council#13, shags his chicks!
You forgot the Asterisks.

I'm such an Ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knightfall93
LMAO. Nope, but you kight be an arse. An ass is a donkey... well, you MIGHT be a donkey...

darksora
Ha ha, that really reflects your maturity. im immature but u r sitting and talking about sex like a virgin then telling someone else they need to get laid sure makes sense to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Well as it turns out this thread got derailed in a hurry, I was searching up ghost stories out of boredom.

I recommend this thread be merged with the "Ghost stories!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread just to keep the thing on topic, meanwhile I have one to share; it's not my own, it's actually a guild officer's of mine in the Pod People guild in WoW. (Infernalbill from Whisperwind, to give him full credentials)

Most Canadians probably have heard about the Banff Springs Hotel (which very oddly is coincidentally parallel in many ways to the Overlook Hotel, which is the setting of "The Shining"wink. There's been many weird happenings around the place, such as the famous ghost of Sam the doorman, who mysteriously appears to help visitors with lighting and plumbing and when they accidentally lock themselves out of their rooms, also the staircase that leads to nowhere, the dead bride, etc. I personally want to meet this Sam.

Anyways the officer (we'll call him Bill) was young and with a couple of his buddies at the time. The hotel has a sub level, which is an outdoor/indoor swimming pool, another common area floor above that is referred to as the Mezzanine level, and above that is the actual reception area/lobby.

This hotel actually does house an official thirteenth floor. Fun part. Unlike many other hotels.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/No_13th_floor.jpg

So Bill and his little buddies were having fun in the Mezzanine and since they were goofing off and being lazy they decide to take the old fashioned elevator up one level to the lobby instead of simply taking the stairs. Yay for lazy. So the elevator does come down and goes "ding!" and the door opens, everyone goes inside and they press "L" for lobby. Nothing happens and the door stays open despite them mashing "L".

Then they get out and do it again for the next elevator, and the malfunction repeats, and before long all five elevators are on that floor and doors open. One particularly stubborn kid remains in the fifth elevator mashing the "L" button while Bill and the rest of his friends walk out again and are pacing around the elevator to see if anything works.

Just then all five elevators at the same time go "ding". The kid in the fifth one has time for a short "What the - " before the doors close. His more fortunate friends are stuck gazing at the elevator floor indicator (a needle, not a light)
All five elevator doors close at the same time.
All five elevators ascend, right past the lobby.
All five elevators stop at the 13th floor.

By now Bill and his friends are kind of freaked out, they're like "Oh God, time to get outta here." but Bill, being the un-supersticious fella he is, decides to try it. So he calls the elevator down, gets inside, presses "L" repeatedly. The door closes and he starts to rise.

And like before it goes right past the lobby.

1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor. Bill goes "No way."
4th floor, 5th floor, 6th floor. Bill goes "Oh man this is not real."
7th floor, 8th floor, 9th floor. Bill goes "I am out of here." and presses the numbers to get off at the 10th, 11th, and 12th floors wildly.

10th, 11th, and 12th floors. The elevator does not stop.
Bill: "ON NOES I AM GOING TO DIE"

13th floor: "Ding!"

So the door opens upon a plain normal looking hallway, and he peeks out and sees a strangely dressed kid standing in front of a mirror at the end of the hall nearest to him. What was weird was that the reflection looked subtlely different from the actual image in ways. Other weird kid turns around and sees him and starts walking rapidly towards him for some reason. Bill shits a brick. (Not literally) Bill begins mashing on "L" again. Nothing happens. More button pressing. The doors start to close. Weird kid breaks out into a sprint. Doors close just in time and takes him down to the lobby in a cold sweat.

There he finds the first trapped kid sitting on a chair near the other tourists milling around the hotel lobby, and from what it looks like they apparently saw the exact same thing.

This is all true actually, and next time I visit Banff I'll have to check out the hotel, including the elevators. But I ain't going alone, no way in hell.

Maybe they have a #1408 room.

Or #1309.

FoxMeister
Holy Hell

Uber Bump

LilyMaree
Originally posted by DarkC
Well as it turns out this thread got derailed in a hurry, I was searching up ghost stories out of boredom.

I recommend this thread be merged with the "Ghost stories!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread just to keep the thing on topic, meanwhile I have one to share; it's not my own, it's actually a guild officer's of mine in the Pod People guild in WoW. (Infernalbill from Whisperwind, to give him full credentials)

Most Canadians probably have heard about the Banff Springs Hotel (which very oddly is coincidentally parallel in many ways to the Overlook Hotel, which is the setting of "The Shining"wink. There's been many weird happenings around the place, such as the famous ghost of Sam the doorman, who mysteriously appears to help visitors with lighting and plumbing and when they accidentally lock themselves out of their rooms, also the staircase that leads to nowhere, the dead bride, etc. I personally want to meet this Sam.

Anyways the officer (we'll call him Bill) was young and with a couple of his buddies at the time. The hotel has a sub level, which is an outdoor/indoor swimming pool, another common area floor above that is referred to as the Mezzanine level, and above that is the actual reception area/lobby.

This hotel actually does house an official thirteenth floor. Fun part. Unlike many other hotels.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/No_13th_floor.jpg

So Bill and his little buddies were having fun in the Mezzanine and since they were goofing off and being lazy they decide to take the old fashioned elevator up one level to the lobby instead of simply taking the stairs. Yay for lazy. So the elevator does come down and goes "ding!" and the door opens, everyone goes inside and they press "L" for lobby. Nothing happens and the door stays open despite them mashing "L".

Then they get out and do it again for the next elevator, and the malfunction repeats, and before long all five elevators are on that floor and doors open. One particularly stubborn kid remains in the fifth elevator mashing the "L" button while Bill and the rest of his friends walk out again and are pacing around the elevator to see if anything works.

Just then all five elevators at the same time go "ding". The kid in the fifth one has time for a short "What the - " before the doors close. His more fortunate friends are stuck gazing at the elevator floor indicator (a needle, not a light)
All five elevator doors close at the same time.
All five elevators ascend, right past the lobby.
All five elevators stop at the 13th floor.

By now Bill and his friends are kind of freaked out, they're like "Oh God, time to get outta here." but Bill, being the un-supersticious fella he is, decides to try it. So he calls the elevator down, gets inside, presses "L" repeatedly. The door closes and he starts to rise.

And like before it goes right past the lobby.

1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor. Bill goes "No way."
4th floor, 5th floor, 6th floor. Bill goes "Oh man this is not real."
7th floor, 8th floor, 9th floor. Bill goes "I am out of here." and presses the numbers to get off at the 10th, 11th, and 12th floors wildly.

10th, 11th, and 12th floors. The elevator does not stop.
Bill: "ON NOES I AM GOING TO DIE"

13th floor: "Ding!"

So the door opens upon a plain normal looking hallway, and he peeks out and sees a strangely dressed kid standing in front of a mirror at the end of the hall nearest to him. What was weird was that the reflection looked subtlely different from the actual image in ways. Other weird kid turns around and sees him and starts walking rapidly towards him for some reason. Bill shits a brick. (Not literally) Bill begins mashing on "L" again. Nothing happens. More button pressing. The doors start to close. Weird kid breaks out into a sprint. Doors close just in time and takes him down to the lobby in a cold sweat.

There he finds the first trapped kid sitting on a chair near the other tourists milling around the hotel lobby, and from what it looks like they apparently saw the exact same thing.

This is all true actually, and next time I visit Banff I'll have to check out the hotel, including the elevators. But I ain't going alone, no way in hell.

Maybe they have a #1408 room.

Or #1309.

Now that's just a lil creepy, considering it's 5.45am here and I'm alone laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by LilyMaree
Now that's just a lil creepy, considering it's 5.45am here and I'm alone laughing out loud
5:45 AM? messed Are you Down Under or something?

LilyMaree
Originally posted by DarkC
5:45 AM? messed Are you Down Under or something?

Near there haha.
Asia. Below China. Next to Singapore.

Dgw2007
Republic of Indonesia

Council#13
Whoa, I can't believe this thing was unearthed. Cool, ghost story share-share time!

Psycho-Doughboy
Well, I don't know how true it is, but I heard one from my girlfriend's dad a few months back. See, we live in Tennessee (cut the lame Southern jokes now before they even start) and so everyone around here used to be into farming and all of that kinda stuff. Some still are. Well, there was this field out past Red Boiling Springs (my god, I talk like you guys know where I'm talking about... I have got to move) that an old man owned, and his grandson came to visit the farmhouse every once in a while. Well, one day, the grandfather decides he's going to go out and ride around the field on his tractor, and the little boy goes with him, right? The story goes that the little boy fell off without the grandfather knowing, and got run over. Well, as the fates would have it, when he realized what he had done, he was unable to live with himself, so he went out and tied a noose from a rope he had in the shed, and hung himself from the old oak tree in the front yard. We went to that field a few months back, and I'm just gonna straight up tell you, the oak tree is the only dead tree in the yard, there's an eerie light about as tall as a man that stays off on the far side of the pond, no matter how far you circle it, and the house has not been rented out for more than a week at a time since the incident. Now it may be a crockload, and I may be paranoid, but I guarantee you, it was quite nervewracking to see that noose still hanging there...

Wild-Cherry
I suppose I'll post one of the short ones or two...not in the mood to type out a long one stick out tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young man and his wife are driving from southeast US to Canada to visit family, and on the way they happen to stop in a small town Inn in Iowa. The place is 2 stories high, and in a town called Blairsburg.

When they get to the hotel, they request room 101. His wife is a bit of a worrier and she knows theis is the room closest to the fire escape. Both are suprised to be met with a refusal, and come to the conclusion that the room is full.

To their suprise, on their way up to their own room, they notice that the room appears to be vacant. The man takes a moment to gaze through a small, old fashioned peer hole, to see a cleanly made bed and a perfectly empty room, other than a straneg white smudge on the side of the hole. All of a sudden the hole turns red, and despite the mans efforts he cannot see through it. Assuming it was to deter people from looking into the hole from the outside, They decide to blow it off, as they are both tired, and go to their room.

The following evening, as the man is going upstairs to meet his wife, he peers in the room again. This time all he see's is a bright red, and nothing else. Once more, he ignors it and heads to bed.

The following day, he asks at the counter why they couldn't have the room, as it had appeared empty when he looked in.

The man at the desk explained that the room was said to be haunted, by strange looking people who had pure, white skin, and solid red eyes.

Psycho-Doughboy
I love that, Gillian! New story to scare the daiben out of the neighbor's kids!

Röland
I got loads of creepypasta. 131

In almost every building, there is one corner, one small enclosure that no one ever looks at. It's the corner in the basement that has been blocked by a disused sofa for years; the thin space in the attic between the wall and the stacks and stacks of crates full of junk you never use, but could never throw away. The space that never sees the light of day, or any other kind of light at all. Where darkness does not merely dominate, but practically oozes out from around the edges of its prison.

No one knows quite how long a space must remain concealed for it to acquire this particular property, nor if there are any specific conditions it must meet. But it is a far more common occurrence than you might think.

In newer buildings, when this happens, the residents often report feeling cold when passing by, even in attics during the hottest of summers. Whenever contemplating taking a quick peek to see if there is anything actually there, an unnatural dread seizes them, and they leave the room quickly, if not quite running. Once left behind, the feeling passes, and it is quickly forgotten, or laughed off.

What actually happens in these forgotten sanctuaries of the dark? It is impossible to tell. For while many such corners have been exposed to reveal absolutely nothing, some brave souls have lost their sanity through nothing more than an ill-timed glance. The safest thing to do when encountered with such a phenomenon; close your eyes, rip away the area's covering in a single motion, then keep a tight hold on what you've pulled away. No matter what you hear or feel, do not get up, do not look around, and do not try to cover your ears. You might be one of the lucky ones.

The next time you're alone in your room, turn down the lights. Think of something on your body that varies in length, such as hair. It must be clearly viewable from your perspective. Grab a ruler and, looking in the mirror, quickly grab a hair at random; you must confuse it. Hold it in position as best you can and note the length. Look down. Yours will be different.

Don't look back up.

Don't turn your back to that mirror ever again.

A young man and his new bride were honeymooning in Paris when his wife went into a restroom and didn't return. With time the man began to fear the worst and went to the police. The police thought it was most likely the girl simply had second thoughts about the marriage, but they checked it out anyway and found no evidence of foul play.

As weeks turned into months the man finally gave up on finding his beautiful wife, but his life fell into a shambles, he was so filled with grief.

Unable to hold a job or go on with his life, he took to wandering the world looking for anything that might ease his pain. Years later in Borneo he came upon a freakshow in an old shabby building, he went in on a whim. In the last filthy cage he saw a twisted, scarred and mutilated woman rocking back and forth and groaning strange animal-like noises. He screamed as he recognized the birthmark on his wife's face.

If you stand alone at the corner of Church St. and Market St. in Charleston, South Carolina at 3 AM, you see a man coming down Church St. wearing a black hat and black cape with stringy white hair and weathered skin. He'll stop at one of the two corners directly across from where you are standing and start to walk the corner directly opposite from where he is standing. When he reaches about halfway (dead center of the intersection) and nobody else has arrived, he'll stop, turn, and look directly at you.

If you do not blink for roughly 20-30 seconds he'll tip his hat to you and walk along his way, disappearing into the dark shadows of the trees that line the streets. Nobody knows what happens if you follow him.

If you do blink before he tips his hat, the very first thing you will see is the man standing directly in front of you. He'll grin maliciously at you and draw a blade hidden in the shaft of the cane and slash you across your throat, but you will not feel a thing. You will, however, pass out and remain in a comatose state until the sun rises over the horizon.

For the next six nights, you will have a recurring dream of the man walking down the street, appearing suddenly before you, and slashing your throat. On the seventh night, the events will replay the same up until he stops in the middle of the intersection. At this point, he'll say, "It's been fun playing with you, boy, but now it's time for you to go. Don't ever let me see you again." He'll then tip his hat and walk away before you wake up.

Nobody knows what happens if you visit the corner a second time.

That's all I got for now. 31jockey

Wild-Cherry

Wild-Cherry
Now I'll share a real experience with you...I have a few creepy ones, but I'll keep them to one a night, considering the fact that I'll get nightmares If I don't chances are embarrasment

I have ridden horses most of my life, wherever I've lived, in fact, It became my job in the most recent months...I exercise peoples horses and show them.

Anway, About 2 years ago, for winter break, my horse club ( a jr. ASHA group in my county ) Went to North Carolina, to a town near/in Raeford. We were supposed to stay at a 'Days inn' but our reservation got screwed somehow, and we wound up staying in this very pretty old house that was actually very near our show barn, in fact it was maybe a 20 minute walk away. It was supposed to be some sort of bed and breakfast, run by this wierd older woman, but it was completely empty other than our group of 9 ( My trainer, her husband and mother and father as well as me, and 4 other of the students who rode with me. The youngest was 12, I was 13 at the time, and the oldest was 16. Just a small group of us ) In any case, we were staying at this B&B, the 5 of us spilt into two rooms...3 boys and two girls ( me and another ) And all the adults in two more rooms.

As we were all excited, we couldnt really sleep and wound up having the boys come into our room, except for one who had fallen asleep. ( Zack for future reference ) We had a really nice view out of our little window, and we were all sitting on my bed which was right beside it.

Well, we all talked for a few hours when one of the guys looked out the window and said ' Holy shit...who is that? '

Zack was walking outside. This had baffled us all because no one heard the door open or close. We all ran downstairs and out the front door, where we caught up to him fairly quickly. His eyes were wide open, and looked heavily bloodshot, even in the night. We figured he was sleep walking, but he said.

" She said wait out here....she said to wait. "

when we tried to pull him back inside he argued, eyes still wide open,

" she helped me fly! "

Now, I cannot explain the horror we felt when we noticed his window was open at that moment. it wa sutterly impossible that he could have jumped, it was too high up, and the roof was rather steep. We remembered that the door was unlocked and assumed he HAD to have come down that way. For our own sanity, i think, we decided that had to be it. Finally Zack, whohwas half asleep now gave into us, and let us lead him inside, where we brought him to our room and had a bit of a 'group sleepover'. None of us slept much.

the next morning my trainer couldnt find the woman to pay her, and our space at the Days inn opened up ( where we stayed for the 3 day duration of our trip ). Zack didn't recall any of the previous night. Only a week later back home at the barn did we find out that the woman had left a note that read. " I told you to wait. "

Wild-Cherry
to clear things up, we never did find out about the woman we were supposed to pay, and at the horse show we did quite well ^^

Dorian Belmont
council thirteen was it you that just grabbed my ass* turns around to see the ghost of michael jackson and runs screaming bloody murder *

Council#13
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Now I'll share a real experience with you...I have a few creepy ones, but I'll keep them to one a night, considering the fact that I'll get nightmares If I don't chances are embarrasment

I have ridden horses most of my life, wherever I've lived, in fact, It became my job in the most recent months...I exercise peoples horses and show them.

Anway, About 2 years ago, for winter break, my horse club ( a jr. ASHA group in my county ) Went to North Carolina, to a town near/in Raeford. We were supposed to stay at a 'Days inn' but our reservation got screwed somehow, and we wound up staying in this very pretty old house that was actually very near our show barn, in fact it was maybe a 20 minute walk away. It was supposed to be some sort of bed and breakfast, run by this wierd older woman, but it was completely empty other than our group of 9 ( My trainer, her husband and mother and father as well as me, and 4 other of the students who rode with me. The youngest was 12, I was 13 at the time, and the oldest was 16. Just a small group of us ) In any case, we were staying at this B&B, the 5 of us spilt into two rooms...3 boys and two girls ( me and another ) And all the adults in two more rooms.

As we were all excited, we couldnt really sleep and wound up having the boys come into our room, except for one who had fallen asleep. ( Zack for future reference ) We had a really nice view out of our little window, and we were all sitting on my bed which was right beside it.

Well, we all talked for a few hours when one of the guys looked out the window and said ' Holy shit...who is that? '

Zack was walking outside. This had baffled us all because no one heard the door open or close. We all ran downstairs and out the front door, where we caught up to him fairly quickly. His eyes were wide open, and looked heavily bloodshot, even in the night. We figured he was sleep walking, but he said.

" She said wait out here....she said to wait. "

when we tried to pull him back inside he argued, eyes still wide open,

" she helped me fly! "

Now, I cannot explain the horror we felt when we noticed his window was open at that moment. it wa sutterly impossible that he could have jumped, it was too high up, and the roof was rather steep. We remembered that the door was unlocked and assumed he HAD to have come down that way. For our own sanity, i think, we decided that had to be it. Finally Zack, whohwas half asleep now gave into us, and let us lead him inside, where we brought him to our room and had a bit of a 'group sleepover'. None of us slept much.

the next morning my trainer couldnt find the woman to pay her, and our space at the Days inn opened up ( where we stayed for the 3 day duration of our trip ). Zack didn't recall any of the previous night. Only a week later back home at the barn did we find out that the woman had left a note that read. " I told you to wait. "

Dude.... freakin' creepy.

Sorry, Dorian. I can't help grabbin' that thang. wink

Dorian Belmont
lol wassup council hows it been

Council#13
Nuffin much. Life's been... okay. How're you doing?

TRH
I would post something but I'm lazy
How are you council?

Dorian Belmont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.