the relationship thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badboy2004
lets talk about relationships that we have. i have a girlfriend who is 15 and i am 18 and we have been together for two month and she is so gorgeous and sexyand all that i want and we have the same things in common aqnd the same starsign.

Mr. Bacon
stop making useless threads

badboy2004
its not useless it has better sense than wat other threads that i have made anyway about your relationships with families and things.

Aurora
Originally posted by badboy2004
lets talk about relationships that we have. i have a girlfriend who is 15 and i am 18 and we have been together for two month and she is so gorgeous and sexyand all that i want and we have the same things in common aqnd the same starsign.

no expression That's illeagal where I live. yes

badboy2004
how come its not in this country

badboy2004
as long as i dont do the sex part until she is sixteen thats the law in this country

Aurora
no expression

badboy2004
because you cannot do it with a girl if she is under the age of sixteen as its illegal

Jedi Priestess
I think you should get a grip on reality.

AJ4LIFE
http://img105.imageshack.us/slidesh...4590846ip2.smil

its a pic of me for freind
middle is me

Tired Hiker
I'm convinced that I'll never have a serious relationship again, and I will live a lonely existence from here on out. smile

Bun Bun
I dont have much luck in this feild sadly erm But oh well cant let it get ya down big grin

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm convinced that I'll never have a serious relationship again, and I will live a lonely existence from here on out. smile

hug

AJ4LIFE
http://img151.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img151%2F9122%2F1144678549yix.smil

heres working one

badboy2004
dosent work

DarkC
I'm engaged, take that. no expression

Useless thread.

AJ4LIFE
it does work dont it

badboy2004
no

AJ4LIFE
does

badboy2004
doesnt for me

AJ4LIFE
well its not for u

badboy2004
good i am glad

AJ4LIFE
i guess were both right cause not working ith some and working with others

badboy2004
yeah

AJ4LIFE

Ritoshi
Pants eek!

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Pants eek!

my thoughts exactually ..

JacopeX
when i wuz 12, i knew this gurl that when out wit a 17 year old. I wuz very shocked

Storm
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Rhamnousia/8f5e102f.jpg

Ours is a story of two people, each with a journey in search of a distant horizon. Two souls whose paths were allowed to cross, whose words felt right at home, and whose smiles discovered that walking the way together lead to happiness.
We either will live happily ever after, or get killed by horrible curses.

The unromantic fact sheet was left out.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Storm

Ours is a story of two people, each with a journey in search of a distant horizon. Two souls whose paths were allowed to cross, whose words felt right at home, and whose smiles discovered that walking the way together lead to happiness.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bloigen
Originally posted by Storm

Which one are you?

DarkC
Originally posted by Bloigen
Which one are you?
The dude. shock

rare_fox
I got dumped couple weeks ago im realy depressed ...any way i hated my old bf he allys was a air head...i found out he is a stuck up jerk face.

Bloigen
Originally posted by DarkC
The dude. shock

eek

droolio

rare_fox
Me when i got dumped sad i dont know why i should be so deppressed should i or no?

Ritoshi
How old are you shock

Bloigen
Originally posted by rare_fox
why i should be so deppressed should i or no?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

rare_fox
Originally posted by Ritoshi
How old are you shock

im 14 going on to 15 soon

Ritoshi
im 14 going on to 15 soon You still have time just don't care and move on eek!

rare_fox
Fine he was air head jerk ..

Ritoshi
Fine he was air head jerk .. yes

Storm
There is no easy way to deal with this and no kind words that can be offered to soften the blow. Mourn your loss and commit to moving on.

darksora
im currently goig out with quellefalthwen on here kmc and could not be happier

drunk_nazgul
I'm currently so freaking single that the space between my fingers is longing for something.

Spideys Sister
It sucks to be single. I'm so sick of it I throw up, re eat my puke then spew it back up....Metaphoricly speaking that is.

Salem07
I am single, and loving it..I like flirting though, works everytime

badboy2004
same here except i am not single but i still chat to girls

badboy2004
hi

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Aurora
no expression That's illeagal where I live. yes you will turn blue in the face before he understands a word...

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm convinced that I'll never have a serious relationship again, and I will live a lonely existence from here on out. smile I think we are on the same path dear friend.

K.Diddy
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

laughing

DiamondBullets

How about going for chicks your age?

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
How about going for chicks your age? thats not at all always the best idea....most times its better to go with chicks of the same mentality....example...

erm

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
thats not at all always the best idea....most times its better to go with chicks of the same mentality....example...

laughing Point well made.

......but still--18 and 15.....erm

Leo.M
How about going for chicks your age?

I agree

thats not at all always the best idea....most times its better to go with chicks of the same mentality....example...

erm

Oh burn laughing

DiamondBullets
laughing

Shelbert Lemon
laughing Point well made.

......but still--18 and 15.....erm I know...I know...but I know him (not in real life thankfully.....) but believe me when I say....

well forget it....that might be bashing.... ninja

PMs would be better stick out tongue

DiamondBullets

PMs would be better stick out tongue

Then for the love of God, PM me! shock

Shelbert Lemon
Then for the love of God, PM me! shock I cant yet....I have to step out but I will certainly get back with you. happy speak soon.

BlackSunshine
Impediment and I are together and we have a daughter together...i couldnt ask for anything better love

Shelbert Lemon
awwww sooo sweet happy

badboy2004
wat do u mean by u kno me

BlackSunshine
well...I take back what I said....we are no longer together sad

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
well...I take back what I said....we are no longer together sad
aww honey, im sorry.

DarkC
WHAT?!

K.Diddy
Me and my hand get along fineidiot

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
aww honey, im sorry.

thankyou...I'm trying to deal with it as best as I can

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
thankyou...I'm trying to deal with it as best as I can
good luck. at least you have that adorable little angel of a daughter to help you thru it.

badboy2004
awwww

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
good luck. at least you have that adorable little angel of a daughter to help you thru it.

thank you...you guys are really sweet

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Me and my hand get along fineidiot

what about your hairy girlfriend? big grin

PandoraMomo
2.3 years...

drunk_nazgul
I'm in desperate need of new relationships. I'm going into a boyfriend depression. My latest ex just hooked up with some AIDS-infected girl from middle school.
sick

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
I'm in desperate need of new relationships. I'm going into a boyfriend depression. My latest ex just hooked up with some AIDS-infected girl from middle school.
sick
oh my jebus..

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
what about your hairy girlfriend? big grin

I wouldn't have a hairy girlfriend,like you

LanceWindu
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
sick

But...you're still young, so that chick is the same age as you. no expression That's ****ed up.

Valharu
shifty

badboy2004
hi

Spideys Sister
Wat girls should do/ Wat boys should do
WAT WOMEN SHOULD KNO/WAT MEN SHOULD DO
What Girlfriends Should Kno + What Guys Should DO!!!!!!!!
Guys:Put your hands around her waist firmly
girls: lay your headback on his shoulder and put your arms on his.

Guys:whisper in her ear
Girls: giggle

Girls:whenever he tries to kiss you, don't just let him, kiss him back.

Girls: When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold
Guys: automatically move closer to her. (if your stupid then you'll either say" me too " or you'll give her your jacket... don't)

Girls: During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder
guys: lift her chin up and kiss her.

Guys: When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... and mean it.

Girls:When you're both laying under the stars, put yourhead on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat
Guys: whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers.

Now make a wish about something you would like to happen
between you and your crush....

Zatch
well me and my girlfriend have been together over 8 months.

AOR

No 18 year old in their right mind would get caught with such terrible grammar/spelling. And to share such information on a website with complete and utter strangers. Simply inconceivable...

The Great AOR has spoken

badboy2004
yeah i know but its best to speak the truth

Bloigen
yeah i know but its best to speak the truth

What the f**k?

badboy2004
to show how much you like that person but not to go into personal and private details and how much that person means to you

Bloigen
to show how much you like that person but not to go into personal and private details and how much that person means to you Originally posted by Bloigen
What the f**k?

Slay
to show how much you like that person but not to go into personal and private details and how much that person means to you I think that girlfriend is just you're imagination speaking.Ever saw ''The Machinist''?"What the f**k?

badboy2004
no shes not she is in the room with me now thank you

Bloigen
Originally posted by Slay
I think that girlfriend is just you're imagination speaking.Ever saw ''The Machinist''?"What the f**k?

That had the worst ending ever.

Slay
That had the worst ending ever.
Yeah.It feckin sucked,really.I hated it.It made me want to kill the Video store owner.

badboy2004
haha

badboy2004
hi

s|m
Originally posted by Slay
Yeah.It feckin sucked,really.I hated it.It made me want to kill the Video store owner.
laughing out loud
Yeah, Idk, the story kinda sucked I guess...
Some guy who had major sleeping problems 'n shit... who in the end realised that certain events in his life were hallucinations. Wow...
It is true tho, if you dont sleep you see things Happy Dance

badboy2004
it is like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.