The Judgment of Celestial: The Battle of Evermore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
~I~

Five years ago was the Uplian War. The war between the last free nation of Igros and the Imperial Nations of Igros. For two years the Uplian people fought for freedom from the Empire but in the end they still failed to stop a much larger force from happening. Millions lost their lives and many children found themselves alone. Professor Reichenbark being the kind should he was took in some children in his manor at the small nation called Gravince in the forest known as Silence Woods. Over the years Professor Reichenbark has grown uneasy for a whisper grew in the forest of a nameless evil slowly gathering all the darkness of the world to it.

'Jack! Jack!! Jack where are you!?' Brittany screamed walking down the halls of the manor. She looked everywhere she could thought of for her close friend but could not find him, 'Jack this isn't funny anymore!'

Brittany still walked down the halls looking for Jack but found no one. She came before an old door she has never seen before. A symbol was on the center of the door with an eagle carrying a fish on it. Brittany gazed at the strange door with her green eyes and then her attention went to the door knob. Her fingers shacked as she reached out and grabbed the knob and slowly twisted it. A small click came from the door and slowly she pushed it open. A small squeaking noise echoed through the hall as she opened the door and peered her head in.

'Jack?' she asked not wishing to step into the room. The room was empty expect for a sword that hang on the opposite wall. The sword had a hilt greater then any weapon on the planet. The blade was as white as snow with markings she has never seen before. A red jewel was placed in the center of the golden hilt and Brittany stepped forward approaching the sword.

The door closed behind her without Brittany knowing. The sword shinned brightly even though the room had no windows nor any form of light. She gazed upon the sword with unblinking eyes and passed before a mirror that was about her height. Brittany turned her attention to look at the mirror that reflected a perfect image of her. She smiled at her reflection and with her fingers she brushed her long black hair and straightened her dress. The dress was nothing special for the world of Igros. It was a white dress with a gold line that ran from her waist down to the bottom and separated to form markings of Uplian. She kept good care of her golden necklace that once belong to her mother with a ruby on it. No one told her but that necklace was worth more then all of Gravince.

ESB - 1138
A great wind entered the room forcing Brittany to take a few steps towards the shinning sword. She marveled at its wonder never seeing such a weapon as grand as the one she was now standing before. She walked closer to the sword and looked upon the symbols that appeared to be in a type of catlonish but she has never seen such a language before. Then a soft word echoed through the room of a soothing voice and all it said three times in a row was:

Celestial

Brittany fell into a trance gazing upon the blade that glancing back in the darkness. Then through the darkness a deep voice echoed that sounded of fear and terror:

Fly you fool!

The voice echoed and upon hearing those words Brittany turned and fled the room as fast as she could leaving behind the sword that seemed to be greater then any weapon on Igros. Brittany ran through the hall and down the stairs running outside and bumping into Jack.

'Watch where you're running Brittany,' Jack said helping her back to her feet.

'Sorry Jack...where you outside this entire time?' Brittany asked.

'Yeah.'

'You have to check out this sword I found upstairs. I never seen anything like it.'

'What are you talking about?' questioned Jack.

'This sword I found that spoke and was shinning,' Brittany explained and Jack looked upon her strangely. 'I'm not lying! There was a sword!'

'You're just trying to get me back for yesterday,' Jack responded.

'No! I'm not!' Brittany yelled at the top of her voice.

'Alright, alright. I'll check out this wonderful sword,' Jack finally gave in. Brittany smiled and turned around grabbing Jack's arm and leading him back into the manor. Jack, from time to time, tried to pull free not wanting to fall for one of Brittany's tricks but the grip Brittany held on Jack would require some force to break free from and Jack didn't want to hurt her.

Brittany stopped coming before the door that led into the room that held the sword. Jack looked deeply at the eagle for a moment and realized that he has never seen this door before through his four years of living at the manor. Brittany smiled and slowly begun to open the door.

ESB - 1138
The door was no completely opened and the two wondered in. The room was filled with book shelves with books filling up all of them. Each book had a red cover with a golden symbol on it. Brittany wondered where the sword was for it was no longer in the location she had left it.

'I knew this was a trick,' Jack said.

'But it wasn't Jack,' Brittany pleaded. She turned around looking for the trace of the sword. 'There was a sword here that shinned in the complete darkness.'

Jack looked around and on the three walls (not the wall with the door mind you) were windows that rained in sunlight. Jack shock his head and made his way back towards the door he had entered a moment ago. He turned around to see Brittany who was now on her knees as though someone forced her down.

'Come on Brittany stand up so we may go,' Jack said but Brittany made no response. Jack thought, at first, she was playing a trick on him but a moment passed and she made no movement.

ESB - 1138
Jack wondered over to Brittany keeping a distance for he was beginning to worry but knew that she must be trying to get Jack back. He gazed at her face and noticed she was completely focused on the wall so Jack looked upon the wall but saw nothing.

'What are you looking at?' Jack asked but no answer came from Brittany. He begun to think that something was wrong with Brittany and he looked upon the wall again and saw something not there before. There it was shinning like a candle in the dark...a sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.