Hercules vs. Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
both battled the Hulk

has Samson a chance to beat the prince of power ?

i see his only chance by having a damn good game - plan....

because.... by strength.... Herc is been able to destroy Samson...

am i correct ?

juggernaut66666
DOC SAMSON IS MAX CLASS75 HERC WINS WITH EASE

Betageuze
theoretical.... ok.... juggy........

but .. not always the weaker guy ... is the winner ... right ?

Doc Samson gave Hulk a fight... ok... he lost...

Hercules is stronger ... no doubt

but Samson .. if he fight with his "head" .. perhaps he will surprise us.... perhaps...

but i am with you Juggernaut6666

Hercules will win

Crease
Not only is Herc stronger, he's also an infinitely better fighter than Samson. Herc wins without mjuch sweat.

Soleran
Unless the doctor spends about 15 years growing his hair out.

golem370
Doc hit Hulk one time in this comic where Hulk was seeing images of his foes like Abomination Juggernaut Modok Rhino and then he see Doc Samson and by that time he doesn't even give any mind to him well Doc see this a gives him a punch as hard as he can and it knocked Hulk out but in the process breaks his hand

olympian
Doc Samson loses.

guy222
Herc

BUSTER1
Sampson gets destroyed

Batroc
Originally posted by golem370
Doc hit Hulk one time in this comic where Hulk was seeing images of his foes like Abomination Juggernaut Modok Rhino and then he see Doc Samson and by that time he doesn't even give any mind to him well Doc see this a gives him a punch as hard as he can and it knocked Hulk out but in the process breaks his hand

I always thought that k.o. was pretty suspect. I suppose this was before writers started talking about Hulk's healing factor all the time.

I don't think Samson can beat Hercules even 1 time out of 100.

severance
leonard will have his green hair ripped out and stuffed up his jacksy

guy222
herc

Mighty Saxon
yea herc samson is smarter but not as good of a fighter

tkitna
Doc did fight the Hulk for about 6 hours once, but yeah, Herc would win.

comicfan11
Herc

Bouboumaster
Herc dropkick Samson from a sea to the other

olympian
Originally posted by golem370

Hulk had his guard down, however. He belived Samson wasent real just as well. Under the same writer, Samson concead that Hercules was stronger than he was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.