Cannonball vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
It sounds like a silly fight but is it miffed:

golem370
bump

Juntai
Wonder Woman.

FG725
Is wondewoman immortal?

golem370
Not that know of

ALEMASTER
wonderwoman for if she did get beat she could get brought back to life by the gods and he r lasso would hold him and welll he would be able to go anywere execept round in circles

golem370
There now fact that her lasso would effect his force field

Tron
She's faster and stronger. She could spike him out of the sky.

golem370
You don't know she faster and he would use her kinetic energy to redirect it back at her and he wins

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
You don't know she faster and he would use her kinetic energy to redirect it back at her and he wins

WW is faster than Cannonball.

As for CB redirecting her strength back to her how would he be able to do that when he couldn't use it against Colossus?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusfloorinCannonball.jpg

Arahan
But he did it to Gladiator.

Silent Master
And Gladiator got back up undamaged

Arahan
But he did it.

Dont get me wrong CB will definitely lose but he will last longer than some of you think. He will survive for at least 43 seconds.

grey fox
Originally posted by Arahan
But he did it.

Dont get me wrong CB will definitely lose but he will last longer than some of you think. He will survive for at least 43 seconds.

That is what we call jobber.

Gladiator HAS to look like a wimp to give a credible reason about why Glad's just doesn't fling them ( The X-men ) into the sun.

Needless to say he (Sam) springs at WW who then casually defects him with her bracelets (He's going to need some serious dental work afterwards....ouch) Sam goes flying into space.

End Of Match

CaptainStoic
First of al,l Wonder Woman does not have Gladiator's body armor, her skin appears to be much weaker than Colossus' in fact she may not even be bullet proof.

I'm not saying that Cannonball at present can take her in a fight, but if he learns to use his powers the way that he did in his fight with Gladiator I'm pretty sure that he would rattle her cage. If he hit her with the force that he hit Gladiator, there is a good chance that she would stay down, and even if she got up she would be in a world of pain.

Darth Kal-El
Gladiator lost because he was doubting himself since Cannonball can't be hurt in the air. So Gladiator was losing his confidence thus lowering his abilities. I think WW should win via her lasso.

CaptainStoic
This is what I think as well, but if you give Canonball some time to reach his potential, like Iceman has, this fight might be more in his favor than hers.

Dynamic One
I dunno. With Cannonball's ability to augment his strength, I think this match can go a ways. Yea is WW bulletproof? She have super strength and speed but if she doesn't have durability then hmmmm?

Tron
She matched blows and lasted long enough against a Superman that close damn near in bloodlust mode, while she was holding back. I think that alone says it all, and that's not even mentioning her other feats. The respect threads were such a good idea:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

CaptainStoic
How would it matter? If Wonder Woman hit Canonball with all of her might, and it was directed back at her, what shape would she be in?
I'm still wondering if she can take, as good as she gives. It still has not been proven whether, or not Superman is superior to Gladiator, I recall him beting the Fantastic Four much in the same way that Superman would if he fought them. Gladiator is stronger than Wonder Woman, as far as durability goes. How can I say this? Gladiator would never be scratched by Cheetah, nor would she be a contest to him.

grey fox
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
First of al,l Wonder Woman does not have Gladiator's body armor, her skin appears to be much weaker than Colossus' in fact she may not even be bullet proof.

I'm not saying that Cannonball at present can take her in a fight, but if he learns to use his powers the way that he did in his fight with Gladiator I'm pretty sure that he would rattle her cage. If he hit her with the force that he hit Gladiator, there is a good chance that she would stay down, and even if she got up she would be in a world of pain.

So a Women who can take blows from a being whom (when pissed off) has smashed through moons with ease can't take blows from a kid with super-farting abilities ?

Super farting abilities?

Disappear
rocket farting is the actual quote.

cannonball's only used the kinetic absorption trick once, against gladiator. it's still within his skill set, though it would be something of a jobber move for him to use it just this once, again, against diana.

cannonball wasn't unaffected by gladiator's punch because he's unstoppable in the air. his blast field, which has long been resistant to the majority of kinetic impact, reacted to his will and absorbed the entire brunt of gladiator's full-force punch. the energy basically just sat in his field for a little while, and then was reapplied outward as a super-punch from sam. gladiator got back up because, even at his most basic level, he can take much better than he gives.

if the same tactic doesn't lay out diana, which i doubt it would, i don't really see how either could win the match. diana can't get through sam's blast field, nor could her lasso, but sam can't really put much of a hurt on her, either. if sam was more slick/fast/agile he might be able to turn diana's lasso against her in some way, tying her up with it if it was wrapped around his field in-flight. but he's not. and he probably couldn't.

doesn't appear that there's a clear victor here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.