Storm vs. She-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Ohhhhhhhh Mammaaaaaaa

DarkCrawler
Storm.

TheKahn
Assuming that there is enough initial distance between the two for Storm to get airborne, she should be able to keep her distance and eventually wear down She-hulk.

batdude123
I say Storm. She is an omega-level mutant who could easily seperate herself from She-Hulk. Storm has been shown to fly at an impressive 408mph. She is too versatile for She-Hulk. She could just fly up and continually keep frying her with lightning bolts or freeze her with arctic storms.

samishe
It all depends of the distance between them.

batdude123
Originally posted by samishe
It all depends of the distance between them.

Very true, if Storm has enough distance to get off the ground, then she basically automatically wins.

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
Very true, if Storm has enough distance to get off the ground, then she basically automatically wins.

If she hasn't, she automatically lose. big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by samishe
If she hasn't, she automatically lose. big grin

Yeah, if they're like fighting 5 feet away. Storm can get off the ground very quickly.

Tshern
Can Storm summon enough power to knock She-Hulk out? If not, I'm damn sure She-Hulk is not the one who has to eat/sleep first. Just out of curiosity...

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
Can Storm summon enough power to knock She-Hulk out? If not, I'm damn sure She-Hulk is not the one who has to eat/sleep first. Just out of curiosity...

She could just flash freeze her with arctic storms. She may not have enough fire power with her lightning strikes, but if all else fails, she'd just flash freeze her.

GalacticStorm
Storm. She can generate temperatures in excess of those She Hulk can withstand, she can suffocate her, she could relentlessly batter her across the environment with hurricane force winds.

Tshern
Not sure of She-Hulk's ability of withstanding extreme temperatures, but Professor Hulk chilled out in space without any problems. Well yeah, he had a scupa of a kind, but temperature did nothing.

Can't she hold her breath like for 10-15 minutes? That's more than enough time to get out of the water that Storm might put her into.

I'm really not saying that She-Hulk would win a majority, but rather speculating whether scenarios like that are plausible or not...

GalacticStorm
Not sure of She-Hulk's ability of withstanding extreme temperatures, but Professor Hulk chilled out in space without any problems. Well yeah, he had a scupa of a kind, but temperature did nothing.

For a start, She hulk is from the Hulk so that reference isnt entirely relevant. Regardless Storm can generate temperatures significantly higher than She Hulks limit so theres always that option.

Can't she hold her breath like for 10-15 minutes? That's more than enough time to get out of the water that Storm might put her into.

I'm really not saying that She-Hulk would win a majority, but rather speculating whether scenarios like that are plausible or not...

Where has She Hulks ability to hold her breath been defined on panel? I cant remember a specific incident so thats speculation. Anyway who said anything about Storm submerging She hulk? She could suffocate her with a vortex of wind as she has done on a number occassions on panel.

Tshern
That is very, very true. She-Hulk is quite a beast nowadays and I thought her resistance to cold might be somewhat equal to that of Hulk. Don't know though, so it's not too valid point.

Damn, if it was Hulk we were talking about I would easily repel that statement. Haven't read too much She-Hulk, but my close friend is a true fan. I'll get back to that when I get adequate amounts of information.

And now we're talking! That's exactly I was looking for! Nice to see that you people have good enough imaginations.

stormfront13
resistance to cold is handy, but that doesn't mean can't get frozen in a block of ice. storm froze colossus in the blink of an eye(what the caption said) even while she was losing excessive amounts of blood from her shoulder. she had frozen the ground, then generated wind to make colossus fall over and before he was even able to get back up he was frozen in a big block of ice

MuffinmanMike
All it takes is one leap while Storms conjuring up a storm and Ororos got more weight to fly with, as well as the one punch it'll take to knock her out.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
All it takes is one leap while Storms conjuring up a storm and Ororos got more weight to fly with, as well as the one punch it'll take to knock her out.

You seem to be posting under the misconception that Storm takes a little while to get her weather effects up and running. no

Get the cartoon portrayal of Storm out of your head, the same doesnt hold true for comic Storm, the one we're discussing here.

Storm flies at over 400 mph she can generate most of her weather effects virtually instantaneously. She can be way out of She hulks reach giving her the few seconds she needs to employ her most powerful effects.

MuffinmanMike
I thought even in the comics she's had to conjure her storms? Did they change that?

The one ****ing thing that made her less of a bullshit character and they take it away. Nice job Marvel. Hey let's just give her the Phoenix Force too.

Psyquis52
It also depends on environment.

Are they in a city? Does She-Hulk have a lot of stuff to hurl at Storm?
Are they in the forest?

Khellendros
I thought even in the comics she's had to conjure her storms? Did they change that?

The one ****ing thing that made her less of a bullshit character and they take it away. Nice job Marvel. Hey let's just give her the Phoenix Force too.
The hell? Why does the fact that it doesn't take her a goddamn hour to make a storm suddenly turn her into a sh*t character? I don't think she EVER took very long to create any kind of weather effects.

DarkCrawler
Maybe few seconds or so.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Khellendros
The hell? Why does the fact that it doesn't take her a goddamn hour to make a storm suddenly turn her into a sh*t character? I don't think she EVER took very long to create any kind of weather effects.

THANK YOU!! yes

Wonder Man
Like someone said...this is a derivative of the hulk or a hulk were talking about here not just another strong person.
I see Storm winning against a lot of other strong people but not She-hulk

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Like someone said...this is a derivative of the hulk or a hulk were talking about here not just another strong person.
I see Storm winning against a lot of other strong people but not She-hulk

That is a redundant point. It doesnt affect the outcome whatsoever. She Hulk is NOT the Hulk. She is nowhere near as strong or durable. She is a one trick pony and her manoeuvrability is considerably limited in comparison to a flier like Storm. Storm can generate temperatures considerably greater than the 3000 degrees fahrenheit She Hulk can withstand, Storm can suffocate She Hulk from a distance through atmosphere manipulation, any exertion from She Hulk would only speed up the process. She Hulsk durability isnt the greatest of the powerhouses as aforementioned. Storm can batter her about the environment at 400+ mph. At a quarter of that speed grass can pierce trees and concrete. She Hulk would get totalled. All she can do is punch, kick and throw things. Storm can easily be way beyond her fighting range in seconds, whilst the entire battlefield would remain under Storms effectrive fighting range. Theres just no hope for the green giant. wink

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
THANK YOU!! yes

Nothing wrong with her being skilled it's just that she's basically Iceman at this point. I liked Storm because she had a flaw. On top of being claustrophobic, she had to take a second to conjure up a storm. She didn't just snap her fingers and BAM it was arctic conditions. She actually had to work to make the temperature around her colder too(because face it: snow doesn't just appear when it's warm.)

I don't think Storm is a shitty character, perhaps my last statement was a bit hasty and for that I apologize. I just liked her because it was one of the more powerful characters with a flaw ontop of their power.

GalacticStorm
Nothing wrong with her being skilled it's just that she's basically Iceman at this point. I liked Storm because she had a flaw. On top of being claustrophobic, she had to take a second to conjure up a storm. She didn't just snap her fingers and BAM it was arctic conditions. She actually had to work to make the temperature around her colder too(because face it: snow doesn't just appear when it's warm.)

I don't think Storm is a shitty character, perhaps my last statement was a bit hasty and for that I apologize. I just liked her because it was one of the more powerful characters with a flaw ontop of their power.

Storm as standard has never ever in comics had to take any significant time to conjure her weather effects. That was a misconception that alot of people have after having watched the X-men animated series. So youre disillusioned with a conception which never existed in the first place.

Either way Storm still does have weaknesses, she still has human durability, for example, so unlike how youre making it out to be she isnt suddenly an unbeatable, god-like character now that you know your misconception was never the case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.