Havok vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
tension ...

batdude123
The real question is, are Havok's plasma blasts hotter than what Colossus' organic steel can take in terms of heat?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by batdude123
The real question is, are Havok's plasma blasts hotter than what Colossus' organic steel can take in terms of heat? Colossus has withstood Havoks blasts on more than one occasion.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusandhavok2.jpg

guy222
piotr

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
The real question is, are Havok's plasma blasts hotter than what Colossus' organic steel can take in terms of heat?

Yup, they are.

Digi
Taking all showings, Havok owns.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Digi
Taking all showings, Havok owns.

Digi
Yup. Havok's pushing low cosmic, and I would say that even if the Vulcan feat didn't exist.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At first glance you'd expect him to just be an upgraded Cyclops but the dude's surprisingly powerful once you've seen all he's done.

the ninjak
Good to see Alex get some love.

If he fights like a homicidal Johnny Storm he could take this.

Bentley
Havok can take it, it depends on how he fights though.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus has taken Havok's best blasts and smiled before.

Sorry Colossus haters, but Piotr wins easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Sorry Colossus haters, but Piotr wins easily.

It really depends on how Havok goes into the fight, he's more powerful than Colossus by a whole lot, but he has increased in powerlevel since he shot Piotr.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Bentley
It really depends on how Havok goes into the fight, he's more powerful than Colossus by a whole lot, but he has increased in powerlevel since he shot Piotr.

Piotr has powered up since they last met as well. Since coming back from his "death" he is a full class 100+ and his feats are better.

Piotr wins easily, it's not an issue of power as much as Havok can't hurt him.

StiltmanFTW
You're assuming they got equal upgrades.

His feats are better? How so? What's better than going toe to toe with Glads, lifting a spaceship (or whatever it was in Secret Wars), stunning Savage Hulk?

Digi

By "best," do you mean incredibly low-end blasts? The scan posted above is a joke compared to what Havok can and has done dozens of times. Do you actually know what he can do, or are you basing your opinion off of that scan? I don't doubt Colossus' ability to withstand some punishment. I do, however, doubt your knowledge of both sides in this fight. I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but I have yet to see it. Such casual dismissal of Havok does little for your credibility.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Digi
By "best," do you mean incredibly low-end blasts? The scan posted above is a joke compared to what Havok can and has done dozens of times. Do you actually know what he can do, or are you basing your opinion off of that scan? I don't doubt Colossus' ability to withstand some punishment. I do, however, doubt your knowledge of both sides in this fight. I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but I have yet to see it. Such casual dismissal of Havok does little for your credibility.

As does the Colossus hatred in this blog.
Past fights have Havok unable to even harm Colossus, much less defeat him. Unless you have a scan of Havok actually doing something to make Piotr do more than chuckle, your condescending attitude is in vain.

Digi
Past fights have Havok unable to even harm Colossus, much less defeat him. Unless you have a scan of Havok actually doing something to make Piotr do more than chuckle, your condescending attitude is in vain.

You didn't answer my question. And I don't hate Colossus.

inimalist
Havok has matched and overpowered Exodus before in terms of sheer power

and Exodus would toy with Colossus

juggernaut74
Past fights have Havok unable to even harm Colossus, much less defeat him. Unless you have a scan of Havok actually doing something to make Piotr do more than chuckle, your condescending attitude is in vain. I don't think Havok was going all-out in that scan.

leonidas
havok could burn a hole straight through peter if he really focused.

colossulrage
this would be a interesting fight if colossus can avoid being hit full blast to many times and gets his hands on havok he wins but if he just starts taking havoks blast right off full blast it will be a short battle for colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.