Batman Vs. Popeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Bruce gets 3 hours of prep going into the fight.

Popeye gets 3 cans of spinach going into the fight.

Who wins?

Discuss.

samishe
Popeye. He's class > 100big grin

batdude123
I'd like to say Popeye just for jokes, but I can't even do that. Batman would win especially with 3 hours of prep. He'd just stock up on a lot of extra gadgets for the fight. Batman has faced superstrengths before.

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
I'd like to say Popeye just for jokes, but I can't even do that. Batman would win especially with 3 hours of prep. He'd just stock up on a lot of extra gadgets for the fight. Batman has faced superstrengths before.

I think this thread is a joke only because poeye is in it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by illadelph12
Bruce gets 3 hours of prep going into the fight.

Popeye gets 3 cans of spinach going into the fight.

Who wins?

Discuss.

Popeye only needs one can of spinach to win, three would be a curbstomp.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2474/popeye1il.th.jpg

sbo
One punch from popeye even without his spinach could kill batman.
against Popeye with spinach batman has absolutely no chance, no matter how much prep time he has.

Templares
Only 3 hours of prep? Batman is getting smoked. Those 3 cans of spinach are like Motherboxes. smokin'

illadelph12
This is no joke, I'm 100% serious.

Popeye is a comic book character and has some of the most insane feats this side of Pre-Crisis Supes and Mighty Mouse.

Popeye has eaten a can of spinach and performed the following feats:

Punched out a fleet of German battleships into individual cages to imprison over 100 Nazi soldiers.
Punched an enraged Giant King Kong-esque Gorilla into 3 separate monkeys, each covering their ears, eyes, and mouth (hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil) respectively.
Punched through the gunfire of a 10 Nazi fighter jets, in mid air, and punched the planes to splinters that formed a fence and imprisoned the pilots as they landed with their parachutes.
Punched out a giant Moby Dick-esque sperm whale and held it in one hand like a baby as it was dazed.
Punched mountains into hills.
Punched through numerous mountains to make tunnels for an out of control train to pass through.
Bodyslammed a 40 story skyscraper into a 1 story buildings to put a piano in Olive Oyl's apartment.
Punched through super hypnosis vision and punched out Rasputin.
Survived having a battle ship dropped on him.
Survived point blank cannonball fire to the face.
Survived point blank cannon fire from a Sherman tank and punched the tank into an oven and water heater.

golem370
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/p/popeye.htm

thesilverspider
Originally posted by illadelph12
This is no joke, I'm 100% serious.

Popeye is a comic book character and has some of the most insane feats this side of Pre-Crisis Supes and Mighty Mouse.

Popeye has eaten a can of spinach and performed the following feats:

Punched out a fleet of German battleships into individual cages to imprison over 100 Nazi soldiers.
Punched an enraged Giant King Kong-esque Gorilla into 3 separate monkeys, each covering their ears, eyes, and mouth (hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil) respectively.
Punched through the gunfire of a 10 Nazi fighter jets, in mid air, and punched the planes to splinters that formed a fence and imprisoned the pilots as they landed with their parachutes.
Punched out a giant Moby Dick-esque sperm whale and held it in one hand like a baby as it was dazed.
Punched mountains into hills.
Punched through numerous mountains to make tunnels for an out of control train to pass through.
Bodyslammed a 40 story skyscraper into a 1 story buildings to put a piano in Olive Oyl's apartment.
Punched through super hypnosis vision and punched out Rasputin.
Survived having a battle ship dropped on him.
Survived point blank cannonball fire to the face.
Survived point blank cannon fire from a Sherman tank and punched the tank into an oven and water heater.
This guy has matter manipulation and reality warping with his fist alone.Popeye is easily herald level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.