Kabia Vs Aurora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryder4LyF
Happy Dance Kabia Vs Aurora Happy Dance

Judge : God Of Halo cool

Render :Render Done by Me!!!!

Criteria: :450 by 250 its big cuz a bonus is pop out Bonus is pop out or animation. max 150k

Deadline :72 hours from topic start.

Aurora
Quick question... Does it have to be 450x250 or is that max?

Kabia
It CAN be smaller,and Aurora don't beat me too bad

Aurora
Only my second duel and I still don't know the results of the first one!

Kabia
I've seen your sigs their reallly good

Aurora
Thank you!

Ryder4LyF
any questions my first time judging

Aurora
Entry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Aurora8387/draft4.gif

Kabia
see I can't beat that,i'll try tho and maybe I could pop it out

Ryder4LyF
woo

Kabia
I think i have a chance of winning by adding realism to my bricks and making the sig blend more we'll see my entry tomorrow

Kabia
asking for an extention, I was to do it last nite but blackout hit for the night so i could not do it and i was just about half-way in doin it(half way in making it that is) and then I transferred a part of it to imageready and the program just shut down and poof! all my work gone , I searched for it but i can't find it ,may I have like an extention still 6pm?

Aurora
sure...

6 pm?

Kabia
thats 4 49 mintues from the current deadline but i might finish it before the deadline tho

Aurora
No prob, I was just wonderingsmile

Ryder4LyF
extension granted

Kabia
Here ya go , not too bad for my first animation,it used to take longer to change(more layers and that fade and get replaced by the a faded image of the next pic but the size restrictions made me take out that feature) but i still tink it's good, although i still tink i should have included the dragon but w/e,thank you for listening to my babblings

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/750/aurora7kd.gif

PLz give it time to load if you're on dial up.

Ryder4LyF
damm hard to judge

Ryder4LyF
Results

Aurora
+ for editing the render to your liking and the dog tags
+ animation
+grafitti style
+ grafitti style text

kabia
+editing the render
+animation
+for making eveything grafitti style
+ for more than one animations
+ for rainbow grafitti colours

kabia wins by an inch

now i want a cookie

A.D. Skinner
Wow...I thought the whole point of dueling was originality...

Next time I duel, I will just wait for my opponent to submit their entry, and then just change it a little...add some more animation...

Oh yeah, and pick Ryder4LyF for a judge ! mad

Lana
Kabia, any particular reason why you made your sig nearly identical to Aurora's?

I must say I really rather dislike the fact that you made yours look almost exactly the same. Quite sad and disappointing, really.

Alliance
^^^ what she said. confused sad

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lana
Kabia, any particular reason why you made your sig nearly identical to Aurora's?

I must say I really rather dislike the fact that you made yours look almost exactly the same. Quite sad and disappointing, really.

Ah, but you musn't forget that Kabia included a... WTF? A Halo render? What the f**k?

TOH
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ah, but you musn't forget that Kabia included a... WTF? A Halo render? What the f**k?

*Imitates Dr. Evil gesture*

Thats what I call "R-A-N-D-O-M"

Aurora
I agree. I am really upset that my idea was ripped off. It seems a little too much the same that you even included the killermovies logo. Would you have thought of that if mine had not included it?

LanceWindu
I say Aurora should have this win...that's cheap.

Ryder4LyF
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Wow...I thought the whole point of dueling was originality...

Next time I duel, I will just wait for my opponent to submit their entry, and then just change it a little...add some more animation...

Oh yeah, and pick Ryder4LyF for a judge ! mad

Hey! sad first time judging did not really get the hang of it well i kniw what to do next time wink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Ryder4LyF
Hey! sad first time judging did not really get the hang of it well i kniw what to do next time wink

What does that have to do with anything? You ripped her idea.

Kabia
I ripped her Idea,plz don't blame Ryder4Lyf,I'm very sorry for wat i done ,it didn't don on me for wat I have done,I know you are very upset and for that I'm very sorry,as of today I hang my dueling rights and shall not duel again for my actions,I'm sorry Everyone especially Aurora for ripping her idea,thanks for all the duels

A.D. Skinner
Dude...I don't think you need to go as far as hanging up your dueling rights...just in the future you should try and come up with something of your own...

...oh yeah, not to mention I think you should award Aurora this Win as you have admitted now that you have ripped her idea. It is only fair.

Kabia
No, I shall stop dueling , whenever i duel i'll tink about this and won't be able to duel and Aurora can have the win as my stats will remain the same 4 wins,5 losses
Plz respect my desicion

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Kabia
I ripped her Idea,plz don't blame Ryder4Lyf,I'm very sorry for wat i done ,it didn't don on me for wat I have done,I know you are very upset and for that I'm very sorry,as of today I hang my dueling rights and shall not duel again for my actions,I'm sorry Everyone especially Aurora for ripping her idea,thanks for all the duels

Shit... I meant to say you, Kabia, ripped her idea. That's not cool. no

And sorry, Ryder, for mis-blaming you.

Lana
Decision's been made, I'd say there's enough of us disputing this with good reason, Aurora's officially the winner.

Kabia, next time, don't rip someone's idea. Not cool.

Ryder4LyF
kabia hangs up his duel status ok that was a bit extreme

Ryder4LyF
but it was my stupid judging did't even notice that he ripped her sig

Alliance
I dont think its a major problem. Just 1) respect other peoples work and 2) everyone should just relax and take a deep breath.

Kabia
I'm not dueling anymore
I did not INTENTIONALLY rip her sig idea
Lana Please close

Aurora
Kabia

I accept your apology and I believe that you truly did not intentionally rip off my signature.

I think that this matter has been dealt with and there are no hard feelings whatsoever! big grin

I would also like to thank everyone else that took the time and posted on my behalf...it is good to know that I have friends on here. yes

Kabia
Originally posted by Aurora
Kabia

I accept your apology and I believe that you truly did not intentionally rip off my signature.

I think that this matter has been dealt with and there are no hard feelings whatsoever! big grin

I would also like to thank everyone else that took the time and posted on my behalf...it is good to know that I have friends on here. yes

Thank You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.