Soaps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L.E.
so who watches soap operas?

who, like me is totally in love with PASSIONS?

finti
it just had to come sad

L.E.
hey, ive got nothing else to do all day except post and watch soaps!

finti
my condolences

L.E.
thanks.
*starts to weep*
its really is hard , ya know. to live a life like mine.

laughing out loud

Raz
I used to sometimes watch 'Sunset Beach' when it was on....it was hilarious!

Apart from that, I'm not really into soaps.

Tex
I watch Passions too sometimes!
So did they actually execute Teresa?
How funny is Julians and Timmys journey?
Then that damn zombie charity is out to sleep with Miguel!
I just love that Ivy and Ms. Craine!! They are sooo hillarious!!!

But I got really annoyed at the Sharadaon Louise story line! It got so old, there little Bermuda triangle thingy and then the mystery ball!!! Oh please!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

L.E.
i know what you mean. i think sheradon should jsut remember already!!!

im not sure if teresa died yet. i shall see in two hours

yerssot
forgive me for not jumping out of joy...bad back you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

L.E.
whats that from?
i cant remeber....so long ago

yerssot
not from a soap, if you thought that big grin

Ushgarak
I know Edna loved Sunset Beach for much the same reason, Raz- I am assuming by hilarious you mean so bad it's good, yeah?

As I l;eave th tv on all day I tend to ctach Neighbours during the day time; I make no conscious effort to watch but it sort of seeps in, yeah? I make no conscious effort to avoid it either.

Raz
The very same reason!

finti
neighbours laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud almost as good as Babylon 5 big grin

Gundark
I used to watch when I was going to Penn State....can I really admit this ? Texas.

*runs and hides*

yerssot
*takes a snap-shot of gundark hiding*

hehe, Kodak-moment, share moments, share life big grin

LaurenE147
I like All My Children. It is the embodiment of what a soap opera is supposed to be.

Tex
I used to be hooked on this really cheesy late night soap opera called Dangerous Women! embarrasment

LaurenE147
Have any of y'all ever seen Dark Shadows? My mom said it was this cheesy soap opera a long time ago about vampires that she loved.

Tex
Nope, but I'm betting it was on FOX.

L.E.
besides Passions, i love spanish soaps. they are much quicker then american soaps and very very scandalous!!!

btw Tex, teresita is dead!!!!!!!!

Julie
I don't watch soap operas.....not enough time in the day

Gundark
There is the original Dark Shadows and there was a newer remake. I used the watch the remake....Barnabas Collins was a sexy vampire !!

finti
soap....hmmmm Burt cool

Gundark
That was great when he finally did disappear. Mary was like, WOW, he can actually do it !!

finti
I loved the smarthmouth doll

Gundark
The mother ? That was Katherine Helmond. She played Jessica Tate.

mechmoggy
I hate Neighbours with a passion, I once worked with this women who'd watch both the afternoon and evening (identical) episode!?!?!?

Maybe it was so she could grasp the complicated plot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
OMG Teresa is dead? I cant believe it!
People who die on that show dont stay dead for long!

I think with all the hocus pocus on that show, Teresa will be brought back from the dead like when she threw herself into the harbor!

finti
Not Jessica Tate, the ventriloquist and his doll

L.E.
did you see they changed ethan, tex. now hes really ugly
perhaps teresa will come back to life

Tex
Yeah, I dont like the new Ethan!
What was wrong with the old one?
I hate it when they do things like that!!

Didn't they change Guenn too?

They better never change Rebecca! Cause she is just diabolically delectable!!

Captain REX
They have a spot in California Adventure Theme Park (next to Disneyland). In Hollywood section, there's a place dedicated to *gulp* s-s-soap op-p-peras...ick!

My friend's grandma watches *gulp* s-s-soap op-p-peras...ick!

Gundark
The son was Chuck. The dummy was Bob. And Burt kept thinking the dummy was real. laughing out loud

finti
all of them did belive it was alive the time someone shot trough the Tates window during a come together. laughing out loud

Gundark
That show was great ! big grin

Check this out, finti...
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8163//soap.htm

finti
confused, not after this episode of SOAP big grin

mah
passions is the worst possible thing to spend time watching

yerssot
no, that would be our life

Tex
****** slaps Mah*
Dont be talkin trash about my stories! mad

Passions is on in Norway?

mah
it's break now, but yes. I'd rather take some *****-slapping than watch more of it.

L.E.
oh! you hurt my feelings! big grin

mah
*looks shocked for half an hour*
you've just seen an episode of passions.

yerssot
*handclap*
ENCORE! ENCORE!
*whistles*
WOOHOO!

LaurenE147
*bitchslaps Yers*

That's for breathing.

yerssot

Tex

yerssot
yeah right and I do the Hiyden Zu kick when you don't pay attention

LaurenE147
I slap like Darth Vader does.

yerssot
like a girl, I know

savvysparrowluv
I'm not a big soap fan in general (don't hate me!), but I absolutely LOVE the original Dark Shadows- Barnabas is the sexiest vampire I could imagine!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Some soaps are good.

KMC_Drifter
I like Days of Our Lives...and watch it when I can...especially since Stefano is back on there. Passions is ok. Their storylines take too long and most of the plots are just stupid. Not to mention, they have some of the worst actors I've ever seen...lol. I do like Luis and Fancy together though...I'll admit that. Damn, she's just fine

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I like Days of Our Lives...and watch it when I can...especially since Stefano is back on there. Passions is ok. Their storylines take too long and most of the plots are just stupid. Not to mention, they have some of the worst actors I've ever seen...lol. I do like Luis and Fancy together though...I'll admit that. Damn, she's just fine

As The World Turns and The Young and The Restless are the best soaps. Passions is just utter crap. Emily Harper can't save the show. What would save the show would be to have each and every secret come out and niot just Theresa's.

chithappens
I highly suggest Dial's body wash (comes in many types). It's better than Axe and less expensive and @ your local Wal-Mart.

Oh and Y&R is crap now. All I saw was Nick with amensia wanting Sharon back after she got re-married and so on. Everyone is just getting passed around. OMG, and then that guy wanting to get with his step-sister... No.

Alpha Centauri
At a friend's place for dinner during my stay in Canada, her family actually watched The Young & The Restless.

As far as soaps go, comparing it to the ones I've seen during my time on Earth, I would have to say it makes WWE look like Shakespeare, acting wise.

Genuinely depressing to think people are into that shit.

-AC

chillmeistergen
Coronation street for the win.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Coronation street for the win.

And I'll raise you Home & Away and Neighbours... stick out tongue

And then they can all be thrown on a big fire and quality television can get their funding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.