When was the last time you saw a dead body?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Just curious. I bet I've outdone you all!

Vinny Valentine
Look at my parents right now.

Revernd Maynard
After i killed that hooker

Tired Hiker
Yeah, well I saw a dead guy today. erm I'm totally not joking either. I work for the news business. erm

Leo.M
I've seen only 4

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, well I saw a dead guy today. erm I'm totally not joking either. I work for the news business. erm shock

why was he dead?

Master Tonberry

My Granddad has been in the lounge for a few days now, I don't know why, he wasn't even Cathlioc.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
shock

why was he dead?

CSI said they found prescription meds on him, they probably made him drowsy, he fell backwards, hit his head on a metal fence, became afixiated; it was actually the blow to the head that killed him.

When I video'd him, I only shot his feet, because we are not allowed to show entire dead bodies on tv. But this other guy from another tv station totally got vid of the dead guy. I was like, "Why bother, you can't use that footage." And then, he's all, "Yeah, well a dead body is a dead body." Whatever that meant. I figure, why waste the time.

But, once we found out the death wasn't caused by any suspicious circumstances, we all left. We as in, myself and five other photographers from other news stations. We never even ran the story.

WORD

Revernd Maynard
CSI said they found prescription meds on him, they probably made him drowsy, he fell backwards, hit his head on a metal fence, became afixiated; it was actually the blow to the head that killed him.

When I video'd him, I only shot his feet, because we are not allowed to show entire dead bodies on tv. But this other guy from another tv station totally got vid of the dead guy. I was like, "Why bother, you can't use that footage." And then, he's all, "Yeah, well a dead body is a dead body." Whatever that meant. I figure, why waste the time.

But, once we found out the death wasn't caused by any suspicious circumstances, we all left. We as in, myself and five other photographers from other news stations. We never even ran the story.

WORD you're a camera man?

Tired Hiker
you're a camera man?

Yeah, in Las fecking Vegas.

Vinny Valentine
Yeah, in Las fecking Vegas.

Did you ever get footage of Ken.

Revernd Maynard
Yeah, in Las fecking Vegas. is there schooling for that, becuase i have thought about getting into that kind of stuffOriginally posted by Vinny Valentine
Did you ever get footage of Ken. was he naked? shock

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Did you ever get footage of Ken. Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, well I saw a dead guy today. erm I'm totally not joking either. I work for the news business. erm

Tired Hiker
is there schooling for that, becuase i have thought about getting into that kind of stuff was he naked? shock

Yeah, there is schooling for it, but I've worked with other photogs who never even went to college. It's more of craft or a trade than anything else. But yeah, if you take Broadcast Journalism, you can focus on photography if you want. Technically I'm considered a photojournalist, but to me, 'photojournalist' sound to professional, and I don't want to come off as that. big grin

Bloigen
After i killed that hooker

She was asking for it though.

Revernd Maynard
Yeah, there is schooling for it, but I've worked with other photogs who never even went to college. It's more of craft or a trade than anything else. But yeah, if you take Broadcast Journalism, you can focus on photography if you want. Technically I'm considered a photojournalist, but to me, 'photojournalist' sound to professional, and I don't want to come off as that. big grin mostly i want to go into directing, i just figure if you want to be a good director you should be able to know the tricks of the trade, you know what i mean?

Tired Hiker
mostly i want to go into directing, i just figure if you want to be a good director you should be able to know the tricks of the trade, you know what i mean?

A film director or a news director? There's a huge difference.

Revernd Maynard
A film director or a news director? There's a huge difference. film

i'm not one for doing the news directing, i've worked with all the soundboard crap and those different camera's on a live feed before, not my kind of stuff

Tired Hiker
film

i'm not one for doing the news directing, i've worked with all the soundboard crap and those different camera's on a live feed before, not my kind of stuff

Yeah, then don't go to journalism school. Go to film school, make a sweet short film that gets you noticed, win some awards, then your phone will be ringing off the hook. wink

Revernd Maynard
i've already made a short comedy film for one of my schools film festival, and it won

3rd prize no expression

Tarvos
I saw a dead bird just a few minutes ago. I hope it rests in peace.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Tarvos
I saw a dead bird just a few minutes ago. I hope it rests in peace. it wont....i ate it no expression

Tired Hiker
i've already made a short comedy film for one of my schools film festival, and it won

3rd prize no expression

Keep it up! Next thing you know, you'll be smoking pot with Julian McMahon. wink

Revernd Maynard
Keep it up! Next thing you know, you'll be smoking pot with Julian McMahon. wink already happend

in my nightmares evillaugh

LanceWindu

Biatch. mhm

Tarvos
it wont....i ate it no expression

No... No.... NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

mad

*Rips your stomach open*
*Pulls out the bird*
*Puts it back in its grave*

Revernd Maynard
No... No.... NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

mad

*Rips your stomach open*
*Pulls out the bird*
*Puts it back in its grave* *eats it again* ermm

Tarvos
*Rips it out of your stomach again*ermm

Bun Bun

My brothers.... a few years ago

Revernd Maynard
*Rips it out of your stomach again*ermm *eats your ripping hand* ermm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Bun Bun
My brothers.... a few years ago

Yeah, well mine was just today, so you lose.

amity75
Just curious. I bet I've outdone you all! 2 minutes ago when I looked in my fridge. droolio

Impediment
At the funeral home.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by amity75
2 minutes ago when I looked in my fridge. droolio
Yeah, but how long has it been dead for?

Morning_Glory

shocking I dont want to talk about it crytissue

ROYALGUARD
i saw a dead body of an old lady at the morgue because i have to sign the release form for the body to take them to undertaker

the worst thing is i saw a dead baby due to SID thats what i hate about my job.

amity75
Yeah, but how long has it been dead for? six years droolio

Knightfall93
There's this guy going around school talking about "necrophilia" with pictures of naked corpses on his mobile!

Council#13
I saw a dead body on T.V the other day erm Does that count? roll eyes (sarcastic)

redcaped
Puppet Master

Baylin

Nah you havent, as a paramedic I've seen hundreds over the years, ranging from little old dears who have died peacefully in their sleep to teenagers stabbed and given a chelsea bowtie (throat slit and tongue pulled through to hang out the hole). The worst have always got to be the ones dead for a few weeks in summer, you can smell them as you pull up outside the incident scene

Infact, just to top you I've dealt with 5 in the last week! So NERRR! stick out tongue

NoMindMe
That's just gross!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.