X-Men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elemental_user
X-Men 3 is out soon!!! i was just wondering what everyone thought of the previous films and if they think this one is going to be any good. i've seen the trailor and it looks really good. lots of fighting. Anyway i love both of them so far and i think this will be the best one yet!!! Happy Dance

Zilverz
i like the progression... in X2 wolverine is actually killing some people with his claws .. hopefully this one (x3) will be dark ... Apocolypse is in this one right? are they going to have sentinals ? they need too ... looks like a lot of different xmen/marvel characters in the movie .. i get the feeling there will be so many different ones to introduce that the meat of the story may not seem long enough.. i hope thats not the case

elemental_user
yeah me too. this is the last one their making so it better be good!!!

Knightfall93
Apocalypse is NOT in it. And there's an X-Men and comic book movie forum. It's the storylines of Dark Phoenix and The Cure. It looks like Prof X and Cyclops will die!

steverules
I'm not sure if the beggining with the funeral scene is for Jean or Cykes or prof X.

elemental_user
no apocolypse isnt in it but there sure are alot of new characters. i dont think prof x or cyclops will die. i think jean or wolverine might, or maybe rougue. who knows???

melenor
i think that Prof x dies because in the comic book he dies but he comes back later. so this may be a fake death so to speak, like he comes back later and it turns out that it was fake.

Tarvos
There's Beast in it, that I'm sure of. Not sure about the other guys, but Collosus might have a bit of a bigger roll in it.

By the way, this is the wrong section. There's an X-Men forum.

Dusty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.