Newbie Commenting on Current Smallvilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomputerguy
Hello, Im new!

I got in to smallville at the end of last season. I watched all four seasons back to back last summer on dvd, and fell in love. With the show, but I have to comment on the show recently. lacking, alot.

I dont know if its, becuase i orginally watched the show on dvd no intreuptions no week to week to week. blah blah.

but as of lately, the plots have been lacking.

dont get me wrong, there have been good moments. but from about lexmas to recently the show has been lacking.

during the fall smallville was the best show on tv in my opionon.

then lexmas happened. (i really disliked lexmas, come on a drunk santa falling off a roof top and clark catching him)

anyone else feel this way?

Kal875
your a noob

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by thecomputerguy
Hello, Im new!

That pretty much says it all in a nutshell. Word to the wise, new people make the effort to follow forum rules if they want to be taken seriously. *Hint* There is a general Smallville discussion thread.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
your a noob laughing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
That pretty much says it all in a nutshell. Word to the wise, new people make the effort to follow forum rules if they want to be taken seriously. *Hint* There is a general Smallville discussion thread.

*Hint*

Why can't he start a thread discussing his views on the latest episodes?

By your dumbass logic, a general Smallville discussion thread would be used for any comments regarding Smallville. Meaning, no need for other threads. Yet, I see you making new threads every week. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not the mod, so STFU.

Darth Macabre
Hello, Im new!

I got in to smallville at the end of last season. I watched all four seasons back to back last summer on dvd, and fell in love. With the show, but I have to comment on the show recently. lacking, alot.

I dont know if its, becuase i orginally watched the show on dvd no intreuptions no week to week to week. blah blah.

but as of lately, the plots have been lacking.

dont get me wrong, there have been good moments. but from about lexmas to recently the show has been lacking.

during the fall smallville was the best show on tv in my opionon.

then lexmas happened. (i really disliked lexmas, come on a drunk santa falling off a roof top and clark catching him)

anyone else feel this way?

Hm, I don't think the plot's so much as lacking, I just believe it's the proverbial "calm before the storm."

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by LanceWindu

You're not the mod, so STFU.

*HINT*

Last time I checked, neither were you asshat. And dont you have DSA part 8 to run? Or is that as dead as it's predecesors? laughing out loud;

LanceWindu
*HINT*

Last time I checked, neither were you asshat. And dont you have DSA part 8 to run? Or is that as dead as it's predecesors? laughing out loud;

*Hint*

I'm not trying to backseat mod, I'm just saying he has a right to open new threads.

DSA 3 is not about posts, I wasn't even going to make it again but some people were interested so I made a free version for them to post at, I don't worry about it. I don't whore myself out to get members unlike you. *gasp*

Jedi Priestess
Season 5 Discussion thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t369600.html

General Smallville Questions thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t309943.html

Note the word GENERAL in the one thread title and Season 5 (which is what the thread starter was commenting on) in the other.. Means they are for the things that are NOT episode specific. wink

It's been asked time and again by MANY people that frequent this section RoguePw25 and Scotty included that people NOT make threads for every little GENERAL comment or question. So if you are wanting a change in this I suggest you take it up with them. yes

LanceWindu
Season 5 Discussion thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t369600.html

General Smallville Questions thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t309943.html

Note the word GENERAL in the one thread title and Season 5 (which is what the thread starter was commenting on) in the other.. Means they are for the things that are NOT episode specific. wink

It's been asked time and again by MANY people that frequent this section RoguePw25 and Scotty included that people NOT make threads for every little GENERAL comment or question. So if you are wanting a change in this I suggest you take it up with them. yes

And yet...I look at the first page and most threads are not episode specific. eek!

The only people who have a right to say what types of threads can be posted are the Forum Mod, the Global Mods, and Raz. I don't give a rats ass about the opinion of any other people who frequent this forum because they don't have a say in it.

Jedi Priestess

The only people who have a right to say what types of threads can be posted are the Forum Mod,

Moderated by: RoguePw25

I think that about covers it.

LanceWindu
Moderated by: RoguePw25

I think that about covers it.

I'm not a moron, I know who the moderator is.

I was merely pointing out the fact that you had to name drop the forum regulars and Scotty, who have NO SAY IN IT.

Once again, you're not the moderator of this forum, so quit acting like it. May 11th can't come soon enough.

Jedi Priestess
Oh sweetie, didnt you hear? Im not going anywhere. I wouldnt miss all this for the world. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Oh sweetie, didnt you hear? Im not going anywhere. I wouldnt miss all this for the world. laughing out loud

Oh, your site fall through? sad Things like that happen when you're a Forum Fuhrer. Banning your own friends for not posting their quota of weekly posts.

Jedi Priestess
Yeah that's it. laughing out loud

Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 120,034 posts
We have 85 registered members
The newest member is LanaandPete
Most users ever online was 62 on Feb 27 2006, 08:38 AM

LanceWindu
Yeah that's it. laughing out loud

Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 120,034 posts
We have 85 registered members
The newest member is LanaandPete
Most users ever online was 62 on Feb 27 2006, 08:38 AM

Wow...120,034 posts...in how long? That's nothing special.

Tell me, how many friends have you gone through now?

Kimmeh, PVS, Ast...hmm, I see a pattern.

Jedi Priestess
boo hoo It's the net dear. Peeps come and peeps go in and out of our online lives. Very sad to lose some of them others not so much. Ive learned to adapt as its all cyberspace anyway. And those stats are as of September sweetheart. Not much point in continuing this conversation as I suspect you mainly came in here and posted this to pick a fight as per your usual Modus operandi and I'm bored with it now. yawn wave oh and pssst, I still converse with Kimmers.

LanceWindu
boo hoo It's the net dear. Peeps come and peeps go in and out of our online lives. Very sad to lose some of them others not so much. Ive learned to adapt as its all cyberspace anyway. And those stats are as of September sweetheart. Not much point in continuing this conversation as I suspect you mainly came in here and posted this to pick a fight as per your usual Modus operandi and I'm bored with it now. yawn wave oh and pssst, I still converse with Kimmers.

Don't flatter yourself sweetheart, I had the same argument in the LOST forum about backseat moderators telling others not to make threads.

The stats are from September...yet your most members ever online is from February? Bullshit you liar. Don't try to glorify your shit hole of a website.

I know you still speak with Kim, but she still finds it rather humourous when I insult you. happy

Jedi Priestess

The stats are from September...yet your most members ever online is from February? Bullshit you liar. Don't try to glorify your shit hole of a website.

*sigh*

It is what it is. Live with it.

hermione7
now I know why it came to 18 replies smile

Jedi Priestess
Yes because we were both being stupid, my apologies room.

Kal875
Quick comment: I come on here Sundays and no one leaves any renew posts, thats acceptable because your supposed to be with your families and what not on Sunday. Than I come here on Monday... Still no new posts. Than Tuesday comes and there's an overload. Whats with that?

Kal875
that can be a rhetorical question

We have to put this thread to use so lets make it a Smallville argument thread....Oh wait every other thread is. Lets make it a, "Why do we need Lana any more?" kind of thread. We don't need her to keep Lex happy even though it would be funny seeing Clark's reaction to that though.

Any 2nd notions on that?

Jedi Priestess
Lets face it Kal, 70% of these posts are shipper/hot chick posts anyway so have fun. laughing out loud

Kal875
lol

thecomputerguy
so in other words you all are assholes

Kal875
no we just enjoy picing on the new guy but We're done now.

Computerguy-
What are your thought on the whole Clark and Lana issue? Do you think there right for each other?

thecomputerguy
when i do a seach on google for "smallville fourms" and this forum comes up, i create an account, and start a thread with whats on my mind. i figure if its not liked the guy in charge will delete it.

Clark and Lana...if there was no Kal-El they would obviously be meant for each ofther. But after years of there on again off again relationship. Does he tell her, or doesnt he tell her? Its just a endless cycle. Clark really needs to get over her. Everything between them is too predictable.

btw i appreciated the hazing, just dont be surprised if never start another thread again:-)

Kal875
But we can't get around the Fact that there is a Kal-el and I do think that they can get the relationship working. Clark just has to play his cards right. Thats how he ends up getting with Lois.

Jedi Priestess
when i do a seach on google for "smallville fourms" and this forum comes up, i create an account, and start a thread with whats on my mind. i figure if its not liked the guy in charge will delete it.

Clark and Lana...if there was no Kal-El they would obviously be meant for each ofther. But after years of there on again off again relationship. Does he tell her, or doesnt he tell her? Its just a endless cycle. Clark really needs to get over her. Everything between them is too predictable.

btw i appreciated the hazing, just dont be surprised if never start another thread again:-)

No, as I said it got out of control because of a personal mutual hate thing and for that I'm sorry. Too much time spent in the Star Wars section where people made a new thread everytime they had a brain fart led to me commenting the way I did. Again my apologies.

RoguePw25
First off, to all members, when disputes like this happen, REPORT them ASAP so that I can take care of them. Replying in this thread just to further an argument is not acceptable.

thecomputerguy, this thread is now CLOSED. Please use the General Smallville Thread for your comments. This topic does not merit it's own thread. Also, please use the SEARCH before starting topics.

Jedi Priestess, I've already briefly discussed your behavior with you. Your apology is accepted but please do keep this in mind for next time. Remember that new members do not know the rules and please politely refer them to the other thread instead of sarcastic comments that can be taken otherwise. Also, no member bashing. I know you know this, that's why I'm disappointed. No matter what other members say, don't let them provoke you into breaking the rules. Because then I have to get on you about that.

LanceWindu, now I know I don't have to lecture you about member bashing! But my your display in this thread, I guess I do. Again, please don't let other members provoke you into doing this, it is unnecessary. And lets get real about the General Smallville Thread. General comments like the first post in this thread, applies. Comments that might not fit in an episode thread, or a character analysis. You probably already know this but I just wanted to emphasize it.

Both of your swearing is ridiculous. This serves as your warning.

CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.