Who owns???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
who owns? It has to be one person, not many cuz wut if the person that owns, own a person that already owns. it makes no sence. So lets find out who

Inspectah Deck
The **** are you talking about?

Tired Hiker
Other.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Other.

Kabia
other why make a thraed when I isn't dere with my 1337 owning skills? pshhhhhhhhhhhh some ppl dese days ..........stick out tongue

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kabia
other why make a thraed when I isn't dere with my 1337 owning skills? pshhhhhhhhhhhh some ppl dese days ..........stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) yea i know right laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Bloigen, Duh, What owns mroe then A Murderous Penguin?

A Murderous Koala.

Or two merderous Penguins.

I want to eat a penguin.

I wonder who would win in a fight, a merderous Penguin or a rabied bear...

Of Course the Penguin would have on his side Intelligence and telekentic powers,

But the Bear owns an SUV

Hummmm.

Itzak
w00t I'm on the top of the list!

But still Bloigen owns. ermm

Vinny Valentine
Where is The

JacopeX I hope you get run over by a Bus. Option on the poll?

whistle

Valharu
Vinny, you are a puss.

DarkC
Originally posted by JacopeX
who owns? It has to be one person, not many cuz wut if the person that owns, own a person that already owns. it makes no sence. So lets find out who
I think it's pretty obvious who voted for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Itzak
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Where is The

JacopeX I hope you get run over by a Bus. Option on the poll?

whistle

I'm waiting for the

JacopeX should pay my rent of $809.34 then be killed by a left wing insurgent in Paraguay, poll. no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Valharu
Vinny, you are a puss.

Don't make me Casterate you.

Valharu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't make me Casterate you. Vinny, you promised me you wouldnt bite. evil face

Barker
Out of the Options (Barring 'Other' Options), Bloigen. erm

K.Diddy
Bloigen ****ing easy

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
Vinny, you are a puss.

laughing

Bloigen
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

A Murderous Koala.

I want to eat a penguin.

Of Course the Penguin would have on his side Intelligence and telekentic powers,

But the Bear owns an SUV

Hummmm. Originally posted by Itzak
w00t I'm on the top of the list!

But still Bloigen owns. ermm Originally posted by Barker
Out of the Options (Barring 'Other' Options), Bloigen. erm Originally posted by K.Diddy
Bloigen ****ing easy

w00t

Bun Bun
I wanted to pick other big grin

But Bloigen is one funny ass dude yes

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I wanted to pick other big grin

But Bloigen is one funny ass dude yes

w00t

WrathfulDwarf
Me

AOR

Dang, can't choose between Bloigen and Itzak....

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
Dang, can't choose between Bloigen and Itzak....

w00t I'm getting some where.

...Over the rainbow. ermm

Thorinn
I voted for that crazy penguin............

not, i voted itzak. ninja

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

A Murderous Koala.

I want to eat a penguin.

But the Bear owns an SUV

Hummmm. just so you know, I'm a penguin in disguise.

xyz-owns

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by AOR
Dang, can't choose between Bloigen and Itzak.... ME!!!

Itzak
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
ME!!!

Yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) xyz is the tiebreaker. no expression

Captain Falcon
you can't beat Bloigen when drunk that's for sure.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Itzak
Yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) xyz is the tiebreaker. no expression hey, you can't beat xyz.

Itzak
you can't beat Bloigen when drunk that's for sure.

I'd be stupid if I even tried to beat him. laughing out loud

I mean, look at his title. He has a history of owning, and is a funny as hell guy. no expression I'm lucky I actually got 1 vote...

Which is why I voted for him. 1234

hey, you can't beat xyz.

I'm not trying to... ermm

El_NINO
laughing

Jacopex voted for himself but no one else did. Sorry Jacopex your not popular yet.

Captain Falcon
I'd be stupid if I even tried to beat him. laughing out loud

I mean, look at his title. He has a history of owning, and is a funny as hell guy. no expression I'm lucky I actually got 1 vote...

Which is why I voted for him. 1234

I'm not trying to... ermm I've got 2 things to say to that:

1. That's fine if your not trying to beat me. http://www.evaziongraffik.net/toffs/lelanderon/xyz(ll).jpg

2. I'm boosting up in ownage, and I have proof.

Itzak
I've got 2 things to say to that:

1. That's fine if your not trying to beat me. http://www.evaziongraffik.net/toffs/lelanderon/xyz(ll).jpg

2. I'm boosting up in ownage, and I have proof.

The writer of that diploma has shitty hand writing. ermm

Captain Falcon
The writer of that diploma has shitty hand writing. ermm the pen we used wasn't for the mentally retarded.

Bloigen
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/dock550/Stuff/Straightface.gif

Captain Falcon
xyz-owns

JacopeX
Originally posted by El_NINO
laughing

Jacopex voted for himself but no one else did. Sorry Jacopex your not popular yet. Actually i voted "No one owns"

*Indiegirl*
Actually i voted "No one owns"
really?

your sig makes me think that you most probably did vote for yourself. no expression

JacopeX
O RLY? but it dosent say "I own"

*Indiegirl*
O RLY? but it dosent say "I own"
yes really, because if it is impossible to own you then that would mean that no one could own you which would mean that you owned.

thankfully thats not true but still erm

Itzak
Originally posted by *Indiegirl*
yes really, because if it is impossible to own you then that would mean that no one could own you which would mean that you owned.

thankfully thats not true but still erm

yes

Captain Falcon

thankfully thats not true but still erm knowledge from ownage institution.

That's even in the book "Owning for dummies" or rather, every single ****ing thing on owning.

Yeah Jacope, you really are, impossible to own.

xyz-owns-jacope-nmw

JacopeX
knowledge from ownage institution.

That's even in the book "Owning for dummies" or rather, every single ****ing thing on owning.

Yeah Jacope, you really are, impossible to own.

xyz-owns-jacope-nmw laughing you know wut i remember, that you pmed me sayin you owen me, how the **** do you own me. You dont actually. You know wut, **** it cuz owning someone should be like this now dayz besides online

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/lisi0888/SLAP.gif

thats owning someone or this

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Polak_Sebek/ronaldinho2ti.gif

or this

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/madchild_66/ownedsign0sb.gif

and online, you gotta leave a person speachless or prove em wrong. You never did. Im done here, imma go do my Homework, peace out

Itzak
just so you know, I'm a penguin in disguise.

xyz-owns

I got bored. no expression

Ronny
RONNY OWNS!!!! w00t

*Indiegirl*
laughing you know wut i remember, that you pmed me sayin you owen me, how the **** do you own me. You dont actually. You know wut, **** it cuz owning someone should be like this now dayz besides online

or this

and online, you gotta leave a person speachless or prove em wrong. You never did. Im done here, imma go do my Homework, peace out

I've already owned you twice. Don't make me do it again. no expression

I got bored. no expression
laughing out loud

Soleran
Originally posted by Ronny
RONNY OWNS!!!! w00t

What does Ronny own, a smilie woot?

JacopeX
I've already owned you twice. Don't make me do it again. no expression

laughing out loud actually you didnt leave me speachless and i kept on talkin the answer. I wuz never owned by you.

Ronny
Originally posted by Soleran
What does Ronny own, a smilie woot? She owns your cock thats what she owns disgust

*Indiegirl*
no2

she just owns. yes

Captain Falcon
laughing you know wut i remember, that you pmed me sayin you owen me, how the **** do you own me. You dont actually. You know wut, **** it cuz owning someone should be like this now dayz besides online

or this

1 wow, you've really sunk that low. You don't really understand owning like me or Bloigen or many others. Ownage is a law. I know all about ownage and I got a certificate to prove it on 5th April 06. Your confusing Ownage with Pwnage. A stupid internet term. Ownage exists all around us, and is never different. Ownage, is making a fool out of someone. Without ownage, there'd be no humour. And no-one wants a world without humour.

Itzak
Originally posted by Ronny
RONNY OWNS!!!! w00t

Yeah, why isn't her name up they? sneaky2

*smacks* Don't talk like that to the biach. no expression She owns you.

Captain Falcon
just so you know, EVERYONE who posts a " no expression " in their post with no text, they own JacopeX.

*Indiegirl*
actually you didnt leave me speachless and i kept on talkin the answer. I wuz never owned by you.
look back at those threads. Both times you refused to answer back to my points on the argument, this means that if you do not have anything to say about the argument and you have no comments in your defence then you were owned which in fact did happen, Regardless of whether you changed the subject to distract/avoid letting everyone know you just got owned. smile

Revernd Maynard
i think you forgot maynard!

Captain Falcon
look back at those threads. Both times you refused to answer back to my points on the argument, this means that if you do not have anything to say about the argument and you have no comments in your defence then you were owned which in fact did happen, Regardless of whether you changed the subject to distract/avoid letting everyone know you just got owned. smile yes

JacopeX
look back at those threads. Both times you refused to answer back to my points on the argument, this means that if you do not have anything to say about the argument and you have no comments in your defence then you were owned which in fact did happen, Regardless of whether you changed the subject to distract/avoid letting everyone know you just got owned. smile I did defend myself. You didnt even explain why changing the subject to distract/avoid wouldnt count. Since this argument wuz goin nowhere, i decided to do that. IOf you still have questiosn, ill answer but lemme tell you all i heard Blah, blah blah blah blah. You didnt own me still and i idnt own you. No one owned becuz the argument went nowhere and it wuz very pointless. I mean its such a little thing. If it wuz a big thing like "does god exist" "Is bush a good leader" "Should this person be banned". not becuz of somethin little. I forgot wut we were arguin about cuz it wuz jus so stupid. And dont even get away and post stuff like that im makin up excuses, im talkin stupid, or shit like that, this wut im sayin is the truth. This is no contest becuz of pointlesness.

JacopeX
yes no, never

Soleran
Yeah, why isn't her name up they? sneaky2

*smacks* Don't talk like that to the biach. no expression She owns you.

I cannot even post ownage on here because the levels I am at just are far to great for the off-topic forum. yes bunny

JacopeX
I cannot even post ownage on here because the levels I am at just are far to great for the off-topic forum. yes bunny ::coughs really loud and sneezes::

Soleran
::coughs really loud and sneezes::

See a Doctor about that junior yes bunny

JacopeX
See a Doctor about that junior yes bunny no its normal, im jus allergic to bullshit

Soleran
no its normal, im jus allergic to bullshit

That must be a hard thing for you since you typically love to spew it on everyone yes

Itzak
I did defend myself. You didnt even explain why changing the subject to distract/avoid wouldnt count. Since this argument wuz goin nowhere, i decided to do that. IOf you still have questiosn, ill answer but lemme tell you all i heard Blah, blah blah blah blah. You didnt own me still and i idnt own you. No one owned becuz the argument went nowhere and it wuz very pointless. I mean its such a little thing. If it wuz a big thing like "does god exist" "Is bush a good leader" "Should this person be banned". not becuz of somethin little. I forgot wut we were arguin about cuz it wuz jus so stupid. And dont even get away and post stuff like that im makin up excuses, im talkin stupid, or shit like that, this wut im sayin is the truth. This is no contest becuz of pointlesness.

A pointless argument is still an argument.

JacopeX
That must be a hard thing for you since you typically love to spew it on everyone yes eh yea

JacopeX
A pointless argument is still an argument. no it isnt, its jus so stupid to me. See now we have opinions blocking us from knowing who got owned. See, you gotta own my way.

Soleran
A pointless argument is still an argument.

Now thats some truth right there.

Tired Hiker
It is I who owns!

Itzak
no its normal, im jus allergic to bullshit

"HEY, look there is no conspiracy."

~ i,robot. no expression

JacopeX
"HEY, look there is no conspiracy."

~ i,robot. no expression good movie big grin

Itzak
no it isnt, its jus so stupid to me. See now we have opinions blocking us from knowing who got owned. See, you gotta own my way.

And your way of owning is? 1234

JacopeX
I jus explained in the last page

Itzak
good movie big grin

One of my favorites. yes

Itzak
I jus explained in the last page

Well please post it here. closedeyes

Thorinn
nobody owns, there i'm glad that is settled. no expression

*Indiegirl*
I did defend myself. You didnt even explain why changing the subject to distract/avoid wouldnt count. Since this argument wuz goin nowhere, i decided to do that. IOf you still have questiosn, ill answer but lemme tell you all i heard Blah, blah blah blah blah. You didnt own me still and i idnt own you. No one owned becuz the argument went nowhere and it wuz very pointless. I mean its such a little thing. If it wuz a big thing like "does god exist" "Is bush a good leader" "Should this person be banned". not becuz of somethin little. I forgot wut we were arguin about cuz it wuz jus so stupid. And dont even get away and post stuff like that im makin up excuses, im talkin stupid, or shit like that, this wut im sayin is the truth. This is no contest becuz of pointlesness.
no, erm I passed on many points which you never answered back or defended yourself over... look back at the thread for yourself and you will see that. You were boasting about being impossible to own so i raised a few points proving that you weren't. It appeared very important to you since you argued back for ages although you dodoged the main points and avoided points were i proved you were wrong, Your not telling the truth your just denying the facts.

In the end you didn't answer the argument you just changed the subject... so say what you will but i know and you know that you got owned by me.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Thorinn
nobody owns, there i'm glad that is settled. no expression good...

Soleran
Originally posted by Thorinn
nobody owns, there i'm glad that is settled. no expression

Your not invited back no bunny

JacopeX
no, erm I passed on many points which you never answered back or defended yourself over... look back at the thread for yourself and you will see that. You were boasting about being impossible to own so i raised a few points proving that you weren't. It appeared very important to you since you argued back for ages although you dodoged the main points and avoided points were i proved you were wrong, Your not telling the truth your just denying the facts.

In the end you didn't answer the argument you just changed the subject... so say what you will but i know and you know that you got owned by me. Like I said, i did defend myself. See, you know why i quoted you, its becuz Imma keep on talkin no matter wut. Look ,why have this as a big thing to argue about. I checked it out, pure crap. It wuz jus blah blah blah. For now, how about you ask me the questions you want me to answer now and will solve everythin the right way, other than that, no one is right here and no one got woned so far. I need questions.

Soleran
Someone can get owned and keep talking. Its doesn't mean you didn't get owned it means someone won't shut up................

Itzak
Someone can get owned and keep talking. Its doesn't mean you didn't get owned it means someone won't shut up................

My thoughts exactly....

*Indiegirl*
Like I said, i did defend myself. See, you know why i quoted you, its becuz Imma keep on talkin no matter wut. Look ,why have this as a big thing to argue about. I checked it out, pure crap. It wuz jus blah blah blah. For now, how about you ask me the questions you want me to answer now and will solve everythin the right way, other than that, no one is right here and no one got woned so far. I need questions.
you didn't defend yourself and i have the proof in the other threads... why do you keep denying it? you even admitted at one point that i owned you erm

exactly...

JacopeX
you didn't defend yourself and i have the proof in the other threads... why do you keep denying it? you even admitted at one point that i owned you erm

exactly... cuz i know inm right. I wuz defending myself and i said that for the fourth time.

DarkC
cuz i know inm right. I wuz defending myself and i said that for the fourth time.
You really don't stop blustering, do you?

JacopeX
Originally posted by DarkC
You really don't stop blustering, do you? Maybe....but still, i know im right so i cant be left speachless you know

DarkC
Maybe....but still, i know im right so i cant be left speachless you know
You vs. the world.

I wonder who wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
You vs. the world.

I wonder who wins. roll eyes (sarcastic) The world of course.....they got college students, governors, annoying smartasses, presidents, ect. laughing

DarkC
You fight back even though it'd be smarter to admit defeat and get on with it?

JacopeX
You fight back even though it'd be smarter to admit defeat and get on with it? Right now, its nothing compared to the world, but if it wuz the world it self, i would lose.

DarkC
Right now, its nothing compared to the world, but if it wuz the world it self, i would lose.
Once again, you fail to interpret an analogy.

World = KMC.

Or are you just attempting to twist everything you read?

JacopeX
The world isnt KMC man, thats a joke right there. I know the world man. Many different people, yeai agree like here but is it really the world. I dont think so, but you know like I said, opinions change everything

DarkC
I just said I was talking about KMC. Why are you going on with this real world stuff?

JacopeX
Well, I donno.

DarkC
More self-contradicting?

Give yourself a pat on the back.

JacopeX
How?

DarkC
Maybe....but still, i know im right so i cant be left speachless you know
The world isnt KMC man, thats a joke right there. I know the world man. Many different people, yeai agree like here but is it really the world. I dont think so, but you know like I said, opinions change everything

JacopeX
Are you that gullible? You see, your not getting wut im saying. aiight, is every human in the world a KMC memeber, no. I wuz talkin to and abougt KMC memebrs. The world, no. I didnt say that. I know im right becuz the SITUATION WERE TALKING ABOUT between me and indie is wut i know im right about. Damn, i hate explaining myself alot.

DarkC
Are you that gullible? You see, your not getting wut im saying. aiight, is every human in the world a KMC memeber, no. I wuz talkin to and abougt KMC memebrs. The world, no. I didnt say that. I know im right becuz the SITUATION WERE TALKING ABOUT between me and indie is wut i know im right about. Damn, i hate explaining myself alot.
Oh, my god...

Okay, let me try to explain what I meant one more time.
Phrase: "The little world of KMC".

Does that make it any more clear now?

I would have thought that even a seventh grader would have made the connection by now.

JacopeX
Oh, my god...

Okay, let me try to explain what I meant one more time.
Phrase: "The little world of KMC".

Does that make it any more clear now?

I would have thought that even a seventh grader would have made the connection by now. Same with you. You rally dont know wut I mean. No one does now dayz and people claim they own me. You know wut, why cant you all jus quti talkin and jus let the conversation which is jus causing trouble die. Its better than talkin back and keep on doin it to jus waste your time.

DarkC
Same with you. You rally dont know wut I mean. No one does now dayz and people claim they own me. You know wut, why cant you all jus quti talkin and jus let the conversation which is jus causing trouble die. Its better than talkin back and keep on doin it to jus waste your time.
By the conversation, you mean you and Liz?

Just to clarify, messing with nice girls on here will probably end up in flames for you. No pun intended.

And it pretty much serves you right, just for making this thread.

You know that it gives you the impression of insecurity?

JacopeX
By the conversation, you mean you and Liz?

Just to clarify, messing with nice girls on here will probably end up in flames for you. No pun intended.

And it pretty much serves you right, just for making this thread.

You know that it gives you the impression of insecurity? The whole idea of the thread wuz to see wut people think right. I jus came here really quick to answer to one person who means no trouble and i htought, "Oh ok, jus that and thats it" UI wuz wrong, liz had to open her mouth and have others talk to. So I wusnt the one that started.

DanZeke25
wow, you've really sunk that low. You don't really understand owning like me or Bloigen or many others. Ownage is a law. I know all about ownage and I got a certificate to prove it on 5th April 06. Your confusing Ownage with Pwnage. A stupid internet term. Ownage exists all around us, and is never different. Ownage, is making a fool out of someone. Without ownage, there'd be no humour. And no-one wants a world without humour.

Please, stop trying to sound smart. Ownage and Ownage is the same thing.

And as for Owning JacopeX, I would OWN him if we had a contest to post gif's and pics. There is only one person I've seen own Jacope, and thats himself. eek! When he posted a picture and the little red X came up. He did it 3 times in a row. SELF-OWNAGE.

JacopeX
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Please, stop trying to sound smart. Ownage and Ownage is the same thing.

And as for Owning JacopeX, I would OWN him if we had a contest to post gif's and pics. There is only one person I've seen own Jacope, and thats himself. eek! When he posted a picture and the little red X came up. He did it 3 times in a row. SELF-OWNAGE. red X? and no i could own you, and if you wanna start trouble, get out

Spawn_Master
None from that list owns..

I own ALL

Especially with my new Japanese Bling laughing

DarkC
The whole idea of the thread wuz to see wut people think right.
I'm sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Notice how I said 'impression' that it gives.

Then why didn't you let someone else make it?

And Liz is not stupid, if she has something to say it wouldn't be idle.

DarkC
red X? and no i could own you, and if you wanna start trouble, get out
Last time I checked, you weren't one of the KMC authorities.

And you still have the nerve to demand a 2003'er out?

JacopeX
Then why didn't you let someone else make it?

And Liz is not stupid, if she has something to say it wouldn't be idle.
To it wuz, so i didnt want to talk to her but she continues which pissed me off and tired me

Last time I checked, you weren't one of the KMC authorities.

And you still have the nerve to demand a 2003'er out? so...it dosent matter when you join KMC

DarkC
To it wuz, so i didnt want to talk to her but she continues which pissed me off and tired me
There's something called an ignore list. If you really were tired/pissed off, you would have probably been smart to ignore her.

But you chose to carry on.

Um, yes it does...

You see, "joining" KMC does not give people the authority to order others out of your thread. Are you a moderator? No.

JacopeX
There's something called an ignore list. If you really were tired/pissed off, you would have probably been smart to ignore her.

But you chose to carry on.

Um, yes it does...

You see, "joining" KMC does not give people the authority to order others out of your thread. Are you a moderator? No.

Nah, i dont let people get away wit talkin

Ohhhh, so you ment me tellin dan to get out. No I wuz jus sayin for him to get out cuz I dont want to start trouble. Yea, you can quote wut i said about owning him but the fact is that i had to say something.

DanZeke25
red X? and no i could own you, and if you wanna start trouble, get out

That would be this thing.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/DEEDEEDEE.jpg

DEE DEE DEE!

You can't own me.

Start trouble? Please, tell me what trouble I am starting?

JacopeX
laughing Man i could find so many that dont work for you right now

DanZeke25
laughing Man i could find so many that dont work for you right now

Go ahead.

Show me one.

JacopeX
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Go ahead.

Show me one. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/JacopeXXX/hahahahha.jpg

DanZeke25
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/JacopeXXX/hahahahha.jpg

Show me a bigger pic. Or the thread. Because that can easily be photoshopped.

I'm not saying you lying, because I probably did do it once, but you did it 4 times in 1 thread.

JacopeX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392335&highlight=funny

DanZeke25
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392335&highlight=funny

Hmmm, I think I found it.

On the last page, right?

If so, do you see the next post? It said "Funny. laughing" So that means the pic DID work, but I took it out of my photobucket.

JacopeX
it dosent work, the others in the other pages

DanZeke25
it dosent work, the others in the other pages

They all worked at first, but I took the picture out of my photobucket/ or imageshack, so the pic doesn't show up anymore.

The ones you posted in this thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395617&highlight=use+only+smilies+pics+gifs

Didn't work the first time you posted it, beause I was cracking up and posting "Fission Mailed" pics.

Leo.M

Your poll sucks no expression the only person that belongs on that poll is Bloigen the others just...NO. What the hell were you thinking when you made the poll? The poll should have had Koala MeatPie, Mist and a few other guys that really OWN.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Leo.M
Your poll sucks no expression the only person that belongs on that poll is Bloigen the others just...NO. What the hell were you thinking when you made the poll? The poll should have had Koala MeatPie, Mist and a few other guys that really OWN. No. Jacope X has a mind of his own. Like you laughing out loud and many others laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.