Damn, I just took a five minute long piss!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
For reals, yo. erm

LethalFemme
no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
For reals, yo. erm
yo no expression...

Tired Hiker
What? embarrasment

JacopeX
For reals, yo. erm hahaha i beat your time big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by JacopeX
hahaha i beat your time big grin

Liar. no expression

Barker
For reals, yo. erm
Was it dripping, or Was it like a Hose? shnone

TOH
For reals, yo. erm
Revenge of the Nerds... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
A hose. And okay, I exaggerated a bit, it was probably about two minutes and forty seconds. erm Still though.

Morning_Glory
no expressionno expression

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by TOH
Revenge of the Nerds... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hey The One Himself, was that a quote from 'Nerds', or was there a piss contest? I remember the burp one, but not the piss one. confused

TOH
Hey The One Himself, was that a quote from 'Nerds', or was there a piss contest? I remember the burp one, but not the piss one. confused

There is a scene in Revenge of the Nerds where the frat guy (ogre?) is having a piss that lasts for about 5 minutes... when I saw this thread instantly I thought of that scene laughing out loud

DarkC
Dude, what on Earth were you drinking?

Kabia
I hope u sat down

Vinny Valentine
Man, same things happened to me, it happens after a long day of no pisses and lots of drinks laughing out loud

K.Diddy
For reals, yo. erm

laughing out loud Sounds like me when I hang a piss on a sunday morning after drinking all satarday night

countfroggy
Well I just took a 10 min dooku and popped my back at the same time, then followed it up with a qweef

K.Diddy
Originally posted by countfroggy
Well I just took a 10 min dooku and popped my back at the same time, then followed it up with a qweef

What the f**k?

BakaXero
My friend once syood infront of the toilet for 2hrs trying to piss no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BakaXero
My friend once syood infront of the toilet for 2hrs trying to piss no expression

No he was just trying to find his penis no expression

BakaXero
Originally posted by K.Diddy
No he was just trying to find his penis no expression
maybe...
he was kinda ****ed up on something at that point erm

Valharu
Stinking hot day+18 beers without a piss=Brownest, smelliest, longest, splashiest piss on the face of the planet. That was a good honest 5min+ slash easy.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
Stinking hot day+18 beers without a piss=Brownest, smelliest, longest, splashiest piss on the face of the planet. That was a good honest 5min+ slash easy.

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.