Sony high bording school }{STORY}{

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
GO TO THE SINE INNEW PEOPLE AND WAIT TILL I GIVE YOU YOUR DORM ROOMS..

Camille was just walking around she her body swaded as she had her head phones on she looked at the sky then at the p school grounds she was just wondering around.

snipper
rashede walk in to the school grounds rashede was go to the INNEW

soren
Isaac: *he was sitting on the ground drawing manga in one of his note books* "...*sigh*..." *he ended up drawing the same things, so he decided to draw manga versions of people, he seen camille, and started drawing on a new sheet of paper*

rare_fox
Camille sat across the feild from him she took her drawing stuff and drew him she just was bord so she drew him it was a new chalenge.

TigerEyes
Kalcanna stepped out of the passenger side of the red convertable that belonged to her uncle.
"You be careful now hunny." Her uncle said handing her her suitcase."call if there is a problem."
She nodded and slammed the door shut walkign toward the school. She left her stuff where she was told to and explored the school.

Ashcroft Boy
Evan walked into the boarding school, he had got back from a trip and was itching to get back to his dorm.

rare_fox
Star wonderd a round bordly she had got most of her stuff to her dorm she didnt feel like un packing she wanted to meet some people to get to know so she wouldnt be lounly

Ashcroft Boy
Evan walked back into the school and saw Star wandering around." Hey, you go here cause I don't think I've seen you here before." he said walking over.

At god
Leon went into his room unpacked his stuff "So this is the boarding school? Hmph doesn't look like much to me...." Leon said then he heard knock on the door. Leon opened it and saw bunch of girls in his age tring to get his signiture he closed the door and sighed "I need to lower my reputation a little..." Leon said to himself he laied on the bed and was board

rare_fox
Star turned to him she didnt say any thing wanting to run away she froze she just stared at him kinda scared of him her heart beated fastly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camille got up and grabed her play and went to the feild and started to play by her self that oways made her chanlege her self makeing goals she an around kicking the ball around near her.

Ashcroft Boy
"See ya around, I guess, freshman." he said walking towards the stairs and going up to his dorm. He saw all the girls around it and quirked an eye brow.

At god
Leon went out side and saw Camille he saw ball fling he ran fast as he could and cought the ball "Whooo touch down!!" Leon yelled as he fell on the ground while catching the ball. He threw it away and walked up to Camille "Name's Leon yours?" Leon asked

rare_fox
Camille:nice to meet you..... names camille

She sead thouwing the soccer ball up and catching it she breathed hard from runing she wonderd what was going to happen next o.0 .

Ashcroft Boy
Evan pushed his way towards his dorm." Scuse me, out of the way, just move already!" he said getting to the door and getting in." Sheesh, this place wasn't as wild when I left."

At god
Leon walked away into his room and saw Evan ".................." Leon pretanded not to see him other 2 guys saw him "Arn't you Leon the guy that scored 20 touch downs in a row?!" One guy said "Hey can I have your autograph?" Another one said. "Leave me alone!!" Leon yelled and they were all shocked. Leon sat on the bed and read a magzine about foot ball

Ashcroft Boy
"Ouch, they're worse then the teachers here." he said putting his clothes back in his drawer and making sure his posters were still up." So you're my new roomate, name's Evan, and your's?"

At god
"It's Leon" Leon said and threw his foot ball magzine away "Anyway Im a foot ball player you?" Leon asked and got out a poster of his favorate team "Steelers" and posted up next to his bunker

rare_fox
Star:hey sis sup any way you left this in the car

She handed her her foot ball stuuf
Camille:thanks wish i was a guy
Star:why ?
camille:if i was a guy i would be abul to join the team but the couch wount here of it because im a girl and girls cant play sports
Star: well you should show him how good you are your realy good any way ill be goun see you around and get un packed!
Camille:what ever

SDhw placed her foot ball gear on and went to thwe couch showing how good she was he let her on she pratese in the feild even thouw the pratus wasnt till anouther hour.

At god
Leon got out of the room and went to his foot ball try outs. "Alright Leon right?" Coach asked "Yes sir" Leon said "Alright welcome to try outs we're doing every thing because we're skull heads got that?" Coach asked "Wetever" Leon said. Leon went to push ups to hundread "mm hmm.." Coach was satisfied what Leon was doing he ran 20 qurter backs in a row and ran extreamly fast and strong then others. "Leon your on the team good job!!" Coach said "Thanks coach" Leon said and he whiped off sweat on his face while walking to his room then he ran into Camille again "hi Camille" Leon said and started to walk away

rare_fox
Camille ran up to him not easy from the pads.
Camille:your on the foot ball team to ??^^

She asked she walked with him she had her ball in her left hand.

Ashcroft Boy
"I'm on the volley ball team, at least as long as the teachers don't give me shit." Evan said putting up a movie poster he had bought on his trip.

At god
"well duh" Leon said and started to wash off sweat with the water that he got. "Now what are you doing soccer?" Leon asked and sat on the banch

Ashcroft Boy
Evan finished and walked out to the field and sat on the bleachers and soon fell asleep.

rare_fox
Camille:i on the soccer team to and most other sports to ...lets just hope the games and pratese is the same time.. no expression

She sead she wasnt tierd even thouw she been runing for a hour and thouwing a ball in the her unaform.

At god
"well Im off to my room see ya later" Leon said and he walked off to his room and laied on the bed and started to yawn "Hmmmm I heard that school dance is today or later but what the hell Im going to sleep." Leon said and started to nap

Ashcroft Boy
Evan woke up and began to wonder what was with the freshman." I wonder what was with that girl?" he said to himself. The sun got in his eyes and he put on his sunglasses.

At god
Leon woke up because somone was speaking to loud "Hey loud mouth shutit Im tring to sleep here!" Leon yelled and put his shades on he went out side of the door and started to look for the foot ball feild

Ashcroft Boy
(( um Leon I'm on the bleachers))

At god
((Oh...))

XornonJay
Drake squeeled into the parklot, convertable roof down and surf sticking out of his red 1985 Mustang. the car was a rust buck, but it was his baby, and no matter how ugly others thought it was, he loved it.
grabbing his surf board, he walked towards his dorm. Before he made it their, he caught a glimps of a guy he only recognized from a newspaper somewhere. He was a football player, that was for sure, jsut based on his size. 'Well, might as well say hi," Drake thought to himself.

Walking over to the new guy, Drake held his surf board in one hand and held his other hand out towards the new guy. "Hey, names Drake, haven't seen you around before, you new here?"

rare_fox
Star and camille where talking about the dance that was to day they sat on the blechers camille had finly goten her gear of they kepted talking about the dance and how it was going to be and stuff.

Ashcroft Boy
Evan was on the bleacher above them and sat up." Hey there freshamn." he said to Star, and seeing the other girl, he had seen her in the soccer try outs which he went to the first one, but never went to the rest.

At god
Leon ran into Coach at blechers "Oh hi coach" Leon said "Hello Leon our first game is tommrow and I would like to test your skills how about it?" Coach asked "Nah Im fine I need to warm up in the work out station any way" Leon said "Alright don't say I didn't warn you" Coach said and left "wheirdo..." Leon said and he got tripped by Camille by walking. Leon stood up "damn that hurts..." Leon said

rare_fox
Camille:hey dont call my sister a freashmen she has a name you know!
Star:...embarrasment its cool i gess
Camille:no i ont want any one going upp to you star and saying h freash men.

She sead not mad just anoyed

rare_fox
Camille:you ok

She ask standing up to make shere he was ok she didnt know her foot was there she felt bad for triping him.

Ashcroft Boy
"Yo chill out, she never told me her name and it was the first time I saw her so sorry. And smooth dude." he said, the last remark towards Leon. He sat up and took a few plinters out of his hair." Damn bleachers."

At god
"Yeah Im ok..." Leon said and stood up "Hey arn't you Camille?" Leon asked he stroked his hair because it was kind of messed up

rare_fox
camille:you could have asked that would be better then calling me freashmen....ok..and dont be rude he triped and he doesnt need thouse lame remarks from a loser like you
star:camille:calm down calm down
camille:dont tell me to calm down star.

She was now mad .

rare_fox
Camille:yes

She sead standing up still she was mad at the jerk that called her sister a freashman.

Ashcroft Boy
" Sorry, I'll see ya later Star." he said jumping down off the bleachers." See ya later Leon." he said walking back into the school.

At god
Leon was little nervous "Uhhhh I got to go to the work out station later" Leon said and he walked off quick as he can and got to work out station he took of his jacket and shirt and started to work out in heavy weight

rare_fox
Star followed him some reson she di even thouw she shouldnt she realy didnt care she kepted walking be hind him with no nosuie so it seemed like she wasnt even there.

At god
((fallow who?))

rare_fox
Camille:great just great not he thinks im a wiers o

She sead to her self and walked to her dorm and un packed her clouths she place her black hair in a poiny so she could see better.

rare_fox
((not you nick ))

rare_fox
((star was following Evan ))

Ashcroft Boy
Evan got a phone call and answered his cell." No, I ain't taking yu back... what do you expect you cheated on me with someone from the lacrosse team... shut up already!" he said hanging up and turning around seeing Star there, he blushed, looking like a hot head.

At god
((whew...yay!))

Leon came out of the work out room and went into his room he yawned again and fell to sleep "hey you over there wake me up if it's time for class if you don't I'll kick your ass.." Leon said "A..alright..." some nerd said "Good.." Leon said again and went to sleep

Ashcroft Boy
(( I g2g soon, fourth period's gonna start soon))

rare_fox
((you are in school ..its easter break))

Camille sat on her bed she was bord hafe to death still looking for some one to go to the dance with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star:hello....

She sead softly looking into his eyes her hair resting on her shoulders.

At god
Leon woke up and went out of his room he walked around the school thinking about the dance he past Camille's room he ignored it and kept on walking.

At god
((I g2g guys see ya))

rare_fox
Camille was bord hafe toi death still she changed into her brtsh cloutghing((i changed her looks in the sine up )) and kepted walking around the room tillshe walked out she was going to look for a date to the dance.

rare_fox
((bye))

At god
Leon was walking around and bumped into her again "Why do I always bump into you?" Leon asked and crossed his arms he strocked his hair and looked at Camille. "Anyway are you going to the dance?" Leon asked

rare_fox
Camille: you bump into me i dont... im still looking for some one

She sead softly .

At god
"I can't say Im suprised Im looking for someone also and you bump into me also..." Leon said and he crossed his arms. He took off his jacket and put it on his back "So....want to go to dancing with me?" Leon asked

rare_fox
(( lol hat made me lagh...hahaha.. :P ))

Camille:shere ^^

She sead softly and had a soft warm smile on her faceshe had her arms cross.
camille:i didnt bump you ...you bumped into me ^^

At god
((Very funny ha ha ha ha....=_= *sarcasticness))

"No you bumped into me insted but what the hell..." Leon said and smiled at her back "Anyways I got to get going I need to do my foot ball homework oh yeah and there is football game tommrow so why don't you come with your sis or your friends? " Leon asked

rare_fox
(( big grin its true it mad me lafe

Camille:im on the foot ball team couch says im playing tommarow me and you are skills in foot ball are matched...juist teling you that.

She sead with a smiled and walked of with a big smile on her face.

At god
((right Im not good comadian...))

Leon walked away also "Anyways Im looking forward to having a good match with you" Leon said and looked at the scar on his left cheek "................" He started to remember from his past when he lost his brother

rare_fox
((ok....***steps back from you** ))

Camille walked up to a tree when she had gotten out side she started to climb it she sat there feeling the light breez makeing her calm shelooked at the feilds it was soft talking her green eyes skan the feild her blond hair up in a ponit and her britsh t tie was at her side.She sat so no guys can see whats under her short skirt.

At god
Leon was playing on the feild with the foot ball with his bunch of friends he tackled them all and touch downed "Dude...you need to go easy on...the tackling..." one said "Awww comon get up even my grandma can stand up after taking that!" Leon yelled

rare_fox
Camille:there going to fight agen i bet.... hope no blood...

She watched she was going to step in if there was going to be any blood or fighting.

At god
"It hurts..." one said "Yeah take us to clinic" another one said "shut up! now get up and stop faking!" Leon yelled and picked them up "Oh Im fine heh heh..." all of them said and ran away. "They were just bunch of gay guys? Oh my god... no wander.." Leon sighed and walked where the chairs were and sat there

rare_fox
Camille:goofs..

She sead leaning on the tree softly she kepted looked at the feild some reson she like the feild.

At god
((When's the dance))

rare_fox
((umm in about 10 more posts ))

Camille walked back to her dorm going to get ready for the dance it was starting in a hafe a hour .She wounderd what to where is she should get dressed up or what ever.

soren
Isaac: *he wasn't sure about goin' to the dance, he couldn't find any girls that would say yes, and the girls he asked said "No" which makes it really hard for him to decide ask anymore* "......"

rare_fox
((read my last post ))

At god
Leon walked into his room and got dressed into his black suits "I hope this is going to be best dance ever" Leon said and he got into his Nitro street racing car and bought himself flowers at flower shop. Then he came back to his room with Roses.

rare_fox
sTAR:WHY ARE YOU RUNING AROUND TRYING TO FIGER OUT WHAT TO WHERE YOU HAVE NO DATE to the dance
Camille:yes im going to the dance with Leon
star: o any way have fun ill be down watching people in the dance
Camille:what should i where i dont knoow
Star:here

She picked a soft red dress it went to camilles nees and huged her perrfet body
Camille thanks o yeah one
Star :np you have like 5 mins. till the dance

camille waited she fixed her blond hair and cirled it at the bottom her green eyes fixed on the door.

At god
Leon coughed and practiced his speech "Ummmm will you dance with me? Damn it!" Leon yelled and then he did it over and over again "I'll never get it right" Leon said then he tried it again and got it right. "Whew now for......the offering" Leon said and got out roses and got ready he peeked out side then he saw other guys waiting for the dance.

soren
Isaac: *he decided he wasn't goin' to the dance, but he was wearing the perfect thing, well he was sitting in a tree in the field* "......*sigh*......"

rare_fox
Sar walked up to him she knew for a couple years and ome how she proble new he had forgoten about her she taped him on his shoulder
Star:hi isaac ^^

~~~~~~~~~

Camille waited for him to come shelooked at the clock she sat there drawing till he came she wasnt neaves a lot just a little.

At god
"Studants the dance will be starting in about few minutes so wait tight" Guy said through microphone "Wow finally that basterd is announcing the dance" Leon said and he waited sitting on the bed then it was time Leon knocked on the door and said "Camille it's time for the dance" Leon said

soren
Isaac: *he turned around and looked at her* "Oh hi." "Whacha doin?"

rare_fox
Camille:where is he the dance is starting now..

She sead she didnt know where his room is so she couldnt get him she sighed and waited more

At god
((He's already there...))

Originally posted by At god
"Studants the dance will be starting in about few minutes so wait tight" Guy said through microphone "Wow finally that basterd is announcing the dance" Leon said and he waited sitting on the bed then it was time Leon knocked on the door and said "Camille it's time for the dance" Leon said

rare_fox
Star:i dont know realy just came out here to keep you copeny if you want me to..

She sead..

rare_fox
((where am i then >??))

At god
((Uhhhh your room? I went to pick you up.....oh nvm... will edit))

rare_fox
((ok ))

Camille::god i give up why i get even dress who am i kiding hes not comeing...

She sead softly

soren
Originally posted by rare_fox
Star:i dont know realy just came out here to keep you copeny if you want me to..

She sead..

Isaac: "Oh, I-I was wondering, w-w-would you go to the dance with me???"

At god
"Studants the dance will be starting in about few minutes so wait tight" Guy said through microphone "Wow finally that basterd is announcing the dance" Leon said and he went out side he opened the door and saw Camille "your fast... Anyways we're just one minute late for the dance..." Leon said and he gave Camille piggy back ride and ran fast for dance room. It was starting as Dj was turning the music on "Whao Leon you came here so fast...anyways your just in time it just started" Man said

rare_fox
Camille: i thout you stood me up a couple mins be for you came...

She and him went in she smiled at him warmly

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Star:your asking me...little old me? i would love to dance with you!!!! ^^

She smiled at him friendly.

At god
"Nah I don't break any promises wana dance?" Leon asked and handed her a dozen of roses "Wha your lucky to have Leon on your dance date" one girl said "I know..." Another girl said bumping into her "Do you girls ever shut up?" Leon asked "Fine Leon" Both said then Leon turned to Camille giving her roses

TigerEyes
Kalcanna finally emerged from her dorm and stepped out into the hall. She already wasn't very popular and could tell by looking around at the groups of people. She walked silently adn alone down the hall toward what she thought was the main building but of course got lost again.

rare_fox
Camille :thank you ^^.....shere i would love to dance ^^

She smiled not listening to the girls thouw .

soren
Camille: i thout you stood me up a couple mins be for you came...

She and him went in she smiled at him warmly

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Star:your asking me...little old me? i would love to dance with you!!!! ^^

She smiled at him friendly.

Isaac: "......." *he just blinked* "We got to hurry!!!"

At god
Leon started to dance with her and he didn't looked at her eyes he was way to nervous to look at her he just focous on the dancing now "Anyway when's your birthday?" Leon asked he was more nervous then ever when he asked the question "You fool why did you ask her that!" Leon said to himself in the head

rare_fox
Star lets go then ^^

They started to walk into the school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camille...um may 27....

She wounderd what was up with him she kepted danceing with him she knew he was nerves she didnt under stand why .

At god
"Uhhh mine dec. 1 I was just wandering heh heh strange isn't it?" Leon asked he kept on dancing with Camille he was still nervous. "Damn stop being nervous Leon!" Leon said to himself in the head. Then all of a sudden his Lion cross neckless fell off Leon didn't notice and just kept on dancing

rare_fox
Camille:are you ok? you seem like a nervous recke .

She sead softly she kepted danceing waiting for a reply

TigerEyes
Kalcanna stumbled in on the dance and looked around at all the people dancing...
" oh man I really must be popular if i didn't even relise there was a dance."
(okay i hate to do this now but yah i'm going away for a week without a computer so...yah i guess i'll be ignored in post/pages for a long time)

At god
((What is recke ?))

"Yeah Im ok Im just kind of you know whatcha ma call it....wetever let's just keep dancing and have a good time we have class tommrow you know also a foot ball game " Leon said and smiled at her pretanding not to be nervous

rare_fox
((im leaveing to at idnight to night and laveing for a wek with out a computer to ... thats wierd))

At god
((everyone's leaving and Im all alone whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa))

TigerEyes
( i leave food friday so i'm here for a few more days)
Kalcanna stepped insde the room, and sat down watching everyone dance. She sighed and felt alone and sad. Where she had lived before she had had a boyfriend and several friends but now she was alone and lost.

rare_fox
((nvm dont pay tenchen to recke ))
Camille:i know that..sigh..ill tell you the truth... im nervese to be around you ssome reson i think you are to

She sead she slowed her danceing she waited for him to sy some thing.

At god
Leon looked at Camille he got more nervous then he was "Damn damn damn I don't know what to say" Leon said to himself in the head he got silent for a while then he talked "Well I can't say Im suprised I mean you don't look nervous" Leon said

rare_fox
Camille:well i am vary....

She sead softly she didnt looked into his eyes for a couple mins .

soren
Star lets go then ^^

They started to walk into the school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camille...um may 27....

She wounderd what was up with him she kepted danceing with him she knew he was nerves she didnt under stand why .

Isaac: "......." *he was very silent as he walked in with star, he made a funny smile as every one staired at them* "heheh"

At god
Leon looked at her eye also he looked at her "Let's just keep dancing....." Leon said and kept on dancing with her he couldn't say anything when he looked through her eyes

rare_fox
Star:whats so funny

She ask brackeing there silent

rare_fox
Camille: ok

She kepted danceing she tryed to stop looking at his eyes but some how she kepted looking into his for some funny reson.

At god
For a strange reason his eyes turned to Camille he tried not to but failed then he turned his head to the stage. "I have really nothing to say! Damn say something Leon!!" His head yelled "Uhhhh do you likefruit punch?" Leon asked

soren
Star:whats so funny

She ask brackeing there silent

Isaac: "It's just that, people are staring at us." "what do you like to do????"

rare_fox
Camille:no thanke you...

She wonderd if he was wanting to get away from her she kepted danceing like nothing was wronge.

rare_fox
Star:dance ^^

She sead softly and and smiled at him

At god
Leon kept on dancing "It's not that I don't want to get away from you it's that I needed to say something" Leon said. "Truthfully as a team member and a 2nd captin I'm in a crush" Leon said "Why did you say that you retard! You stupid little Im gonna kill my self!" Leon said in his head

soren
Star:dance ^^

She sead softly and and smiled at him

Isaac: "Cool, I've danced before, just not alot." *he smiled back* "You got any hobies???"

rare_fox
((trying to figer out what you sead here))

Camille: ooook then

She sead softly and s stoped looking in his eyes

rare_fox
They started to dance

Star: a lot i meen a lot of hobbies

She smiled at him as they danced

At god
((I g2g only have time for one more post after I go you can take control of my charcter so I won't miss anything)

soren
They started to dance

Star: a lot i meen a lot of hobbies

She smiled at him as they danced

Isaac: "Heheheh."

rare_fox
((where you going .. ??))

Wild Cherry
Coelle Delfonse stepped through the double doors with her key in hand. She pulled her schedual out of her mouth, and checked the room number { do i have to have a ceratin room? } and headed to the elevator.

rare_fox
((yes your in room 701 with the other girls on the right feild and on the 18 floor. ))

Wild Cherry
{ okies } Coelle heard music in the not so far distance... when she pushed her door open the room was empty. She walked over to an open dresser, and began to unpack.

At god
((Im back! Needed to eat dinner and what room number am I?))

"What are you planning for tommrow's foot ball game?" Leon asked Camille as he kept on dancing

Nyria
Alana scowled at her mother as she got out of the car. " Always gotta be late." Alana said under her breath. " Try to have a good time and please dont get into any trouble remember last time." She said sternly as Alana looked at her then turned and walked away.

She remembered that two years ago she was banned because she had got into a fight with a boy and beat him so bad that she was expelled for two years.

Alana slowly walked towards her assigned dorm. She sighed hoping nobody would recognize her after all of this time.

* Sorry Im late you guys hope yall still have room for me *

Wild Cherry
Coelle looked up, a bit startled. " Oh..hey there" She flashed her a friendly smile. " You must be my roomate, right? My name is Coelle. " She dropped a picture on the bed and held out her hand, but as soon as she noticed, she pulled the picture away and stuck it into her dark blue jean's back pocket.

rare_fox
((its not emty your shareing a room with i think 3 or 4 other girls. ))

Nyria
Alana just rolled her eyes. "Hey I hope you're not the talkative type. Because Im not interested in your family history." Alana said bluntly as the girl seemed somewhat taken aback by what she said.

" Excuse me you're in my way." Alana said dryly going to hang her clothes up.

She looked out of the window and saw boys outside playing football and some girls watching and giggling. " Home sweet home." Alana said remembering the last time she was there.

rare_fox
Camille:i dont know realy play the game follow the plays and hope we win....

She was thinking wierd topic to talk about realy she kept danceing

At god
"Know what Im going to the foot ball feild...wana come with me for a practice?" Leon asked and walked away he went to his room and changed himself to his normal cloths he went out side and saw other guys playing "Hey guys Let me in the game" Leon said "Alright we have Leon!" Guys said and they started to play "Ready...set..hike!" Leon yelled and he became a querter back he tackled every oppenets that got in the way and scored touch down perfectly "Horray for Leon!" One yelled "Whoo you rock Leon!" another one yelled

rare_fox
Camille:i knew it i just knew it he wans to get away from me sad

She sighed and left the danceand up top her dorm she seen 2 girls
Camille:hello you must be the new room mates.....

She sead closeing the door be hind her.

rare_fox
Star whats so funny ???

She ask agen wanting to know why he was lafeing agen.

Nyria
Alana's head shot up as she saw another girl come in. " Oh great more friends." Alana said sarcastically as she closed the blinds and headed towards her bunk bed.

She climbed in and put on her earphones hoping nobody would disturb her.

rare_fox
Camille:great another bakala

She mutterd to her self she she grabed her stuff and jumped on the other top bunk across the bed room.

At god
Leon and others started to bash other teams in 2 times in a row without losing "Now set hike!" Leon yelled "Eeee don't hurt me!" one yelled "Don't come near me!" Another one said other teams started to run for it as Leon was about to tackle other teams. Then he reached touch down "Touch down now kiss my ass!" Leon yelled at other teams they went frowning off walking away slowly from humility from defeat.

rare_fox
Camille could here him she shock her head as she sat on top of her bunk bed.She let her feet dangle she had nothing to do.

At god
Leon team cheered and carried him all the way to school then to his room they yelled in victory so loud that every one heared them "Ok Bye" Leon said and slamed his door. Leon's team walked off to their own room and started text messaging

rare_fox
Camille grabed her cell sending a messeage to leon

messege:
Hey do you hate me ?i have a feeling you do i cant ask you in person im just to shy to ask do you hate me so sorry if i did some thing to make you leave the dance.
FROM CAMILLE LYNN

At god
Leon got the message he text messaged her back

I had to leave because I was in crush with you and I was so nervous that I had to play foot ball the foot ball always cools me down Anyway Im sorry that I left you and I don't hate you eather your a nice girl

From
Leon

rare_fox
((what do you mean i was in a crush with you....do you mean ...i have a crush on you???))

Camille didnt reply for a little she was wondering what to type back she read the messege over and over agen.

At god
((It was suppose to be I was in crush with you))

rare_fox
((i still dont get it does it mean he has a crush on her does it mean that... a yes or a no !!!!))

At god
((Jee you don't have to yell it's yes for god sakes...))

soren
Isaac: *he was standin' by Star* "........"

rare_fox
((thank you just need to know...i wasnt yelling eather nick ...ill show you yelling if you want me to....))

Caamille finly wrote back

messege:
ok i need to know that you dont hate me...any waydont hurt people in tackling your suppsed to take them to the ground not so hard they get hurt...just telling you some thing..one day your going to get tackled by some one better and then you will know how itfeels... trust me just saying...

ps your a good person..
CAMILLE

At god
((Nah Im good))

Leon looked at the message he wrote back

Fine....but just don't stop me from tackling extreamly hard on other school teams on tornament or games ok? ---Leon

rare_fox
Camille sighed

well...you do wht ever im just saying hurting people badly isnt easy or fun and the couch s geting mad because of the complants on how people is geting ingers and stuff brocken the couch told me.. so cool down on your tackling..
from CAMILLE

At god
Leon sighed also

know what let's just talk tommrow at lunch Im sleepy..

from Leon

Leon put his cell phone away and started to sleep

rare_fox
Camille turned her cell of to and looked at the ceiling she fell a sleep 10 mins later she was tierd long day and the danceing tierd her out to .

Wild Cherry
((its not emty your shareing a room with i think 3 or 4 other girls. )) { K }Originally posted by Nyria
Alana's head shot up as she saw another girl come in. " Oh great more friends." Alana said sarcastically as she closed the blinds and headed towards her bunk bed.

She climbed in and put on her earphones hoping nobody would disturb her. " Hm..?" Coelle slightly tilted he head, drawing her eyes to the floor a bit embarassed. What was her problem. ' What a *****. ' she thought. ' oh well. It probably gos farther then just a PMSing brat. I shouldnt be so quick to judge.

" Pity." she thought aloud, then she turned to the other girl.

" Hi." she said downheartedly. " Im Coelle. " She forced a smile, and hoped this girl wasn't as rude as the other.

At god
Leon kept on sleeping he was snoring "I....will...kick..yourass..." Leon said and fell on the floor and kept on snoring "You..come...here and get..your ass kicked.." Leon said again and started to punch on the air

rare_fox
Camille:hello names camille are you a snot head to like the other girl on that bunk??

She ask as she sat up.

At god
Leon got up because someone hit him in the head "Who the hell hit me? If you don't tell me I'll kicked every one of your furry ass" Leon said "Uhhh it was me" guy said "Fine I'll kick your ass now" Leon said he walked up to him and started to hit him on the face "Now do you like that? HUH?! Get up fool!" Leon yelled

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>