initial d please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiteclipse
Hey does anyone else love initial d? i never see it talked a lot about here, i love it so much i made my rx7 in the same style as tak's 86 lol

Takiko_4ever
In LOVE Initial D!!!
I just finished 4th stage the other day and can't wait for 5th stage!
I Love how the show focuses on growth and techniques! It keeps me interested!
HOTT car!
just like the 86 cover!

loner hill
i like it! i have seen most of them already, i think i am in the project D era now. . .

Lord Ryugen
It's a great series it just never gets talked about here for very long. I'm on the last race on fourth stage but I won't be able to watch it until next week.

Whiteclipse
yeah initial d is amazing, me and my friends try to copy the moves they pull, ive managed to tandem drift with my budy's r32 skyline, actually, we have a few vids if anyones interested

Takiko_4ever
really?
is it just like it?
I think it's amazing when people can really pull off the stunts that they do in the anime!
show us a clip!

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
really?
is it just like it?
I think it's amazing when people can really pull off the stunts that they do in the anime!
show us a clip!

for sure, i just need to borrow my buddies digital camera to get the footage on my computer, i have several clips, i got one of me drifting, one of my buddy rob drifting his silvia (exactly like cole's/iktani's in the anime), my friend chris doing donuts in his r32 skyline with rob in his silvia again in a parking lot, one of my buddy crashing his 300zx, the coolest part is that we all imported our cars(right hand drive)

Takiko_4ever
Serious?
That's awesome!
I really can't wait to see the clip now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.