Star Wars Kid wins in court

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060407.wxstarwars07/BNStory/National/home

I laughed at the video and the parodies, but I'm also glad he's getting paid for his anguish.

countfroggy
who in the world would take time to read all of that crap? Well it is funny are you friends with darth vader or anakin sky walker?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by countfroggy
who in the world would take time to read all of that crap?

Someone with more than a 5 second attention span. no expression

K.Diddy
who in the world would take time to read all of that crap? Well it is funny are you friends with darth vader or anakin sky walker?

laughing out loud No need to be an ass about it

countfroggy
well I guess i will go to a school and dress up as an intelligent fat person then sue everybody for them thinking that I am smart and healthy

K.Diddy
well I guess i will go to a school and dress up as an intelligent fat person then sue everybody for them thinking that I am smart and healthy

confused Say what?

LanceWindu

blink

WrathfulDwarf
As much as I laughed my ass off when I first saw the star wars kid....

...now I feel like kicking his ass.

He gets all this publicity and fame and wants money for it...what a fat chubby bastard.....and his parents too.

Storm
What the f**k?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

AOR
Originally posted by LanceWindu
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060407.wxstarwars07/BNStory/National/home

I laughed at the video and the parodies, but I'm also glad he's getting paid for his anguish.

I think the parents are idiots. And the kid should've got the psychiatric care he need WAY BEFORE any of this hit the media. The reason I think the parents are idiots, is because the kid would be making so much more if they actually got a patent and trademark on the "Star-Wars kid" phenomena. But NOOOOOO had to go sue the friends.

Don't get me wrong, I think what they did was wrong. But still, there's always a bigger fish

AOR
Originally posted by Storm
What the f**k?

laughing the first time I ever see you post a wtf smilie

El_NINO
I dont think he asked to be famouse seeing how he wasnt the one to post the video

Bardock42
Well, they were wrong in publishing it, so yeah, that'S alright.

Ronny
http://ebaumsworld.com/starwarskid.html

Just for the people who dont know who he is stick out tongue

I do stuff like that all the time, of course not as clumsy ninja

but I'm attractive.. and not fat.. and a chick

So i get away with it.w00t

Thorinn
hmm, instead of suiting like a pussy, and getting laughed at all the time, he should have whooped some ass.

but then again he's probably laughing at them counting his money. erm

Lana
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Someone with more than a 5 second attention span. no expression

I have a five second attention span and I read it no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by Thorinn
hmm, instead of suiting like a pussy, and getting laughed at all the time, he should have whooped some ass.

but then again he's probably laughing at them counting his money. erm yea.. You saw the video. Do you think he can woop their asses? With his maaadd saber skillz

WrathfulDwarf
He is friggin godamn puke! If my friends would pull a prank like that I would feel stupid, laugh, try to get even, and then move on...there...big deal. But NOOOO this tubbo sues his friends and gets publicity. I hate him now..

Thorinn
Originally posted by Ronny
yea.. You saw the video. Do you think he can woop their asses? With his maaadd saber skillz I saw that. laughing out loud

mad saber skills. laughing out loud

well people will suit for anything.

El_NINO
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
He is friggin godamn puke! If my friends would pull a prank like that I would feel stupid, laugh, try to get even, and then move on...there...big deal. But NOOOO this tubbo sues his friends and gets publicity. I hate him now..

If you friends did that and the entire school made fun of you for the rest of your school years im pretty sure you would go insane yes

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by El_NINO
If you friends did that and the entire school made fun of you for the rest of your school years im pretty sure you would go insane yes

Oh yes! I would probably go insane but since I don't have a stick up my (and since I know how to take a JOKE) I won't go insane. My friends have pull some pretty nifty pranks on me over the years I'm not gonna be some uptight jerk and sue them.

El_NINO
Oh yes! I would probably would go insane but since I don't have a stick up my (and since I know how to take a JOKE) I won't go insane. My friends have pull some pretty nifty pranks on me over the years I'm not gonna be some uptight jerk and sue them.

See thats the problem... only your friends have seen the joke not your entire school.

WrathfulDwarf
Not only the school but also the entire planet....point is this...it was a prank it got out of hand and in few months it coulda have been forgotten...BUT they (SW kid parents) made an even bigger deal out of it by going to court. So who's blowing thing out of proportions here? The pranksters or the kid? I'm sure where ever that kid ends up going to a new school NO ONE will even joke with him again out of fear of getting sued.

Ronny
Originally posted by Thorinn
I saw that. laughing out loud

mad saber skills. laughing out loud

well people will suit for anything. I dont take things to the authorities when i have a problem raver *cracks knuckles*

I dish out a can of "run the other way" on their asses

Ronny
Not only the school but also the entire planet....point is this...it was a prank it got out of hand and in few months it coulda have been forgotten...BUT they (SW kid parents) made an even bigger deal out of it by going to court. So who's blowing thing out of proportion here? The pranksters or the kid? I'm sure where ever that kid ends up going to another school NO ONE will even joke with him again. Brigs more attention to the kid erm really pointless way to get "justice". Like hey if you weren't enough of a loser add an unneeded lawsuit!

WrathfulDwarf
He will still get attention but not in the same way. Just a simple apology would have been enough...but money getting involved? nah, is just not right Ronny.

El_NINO
He will still get attention but not in the same way. Just a simple apology would have been enough...but money getting involved? nah, is just not right Ronny.

Im angry at him because he got rich and because the situation wasnt ment for him to get rich.

Ronny
He will still get attention but not in the same way. Just a simple apology would have been enough...but money getting involved? nah, is just not right Ronny. Yea, but on the other hand. If hayden Christensen got money for playing Anikan.. well.. that kid as to get something.

Storm
I think you' re underestimating the harassment and derision from his school mates and the general public.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Ronny
Yea, but on the other hand. If hayden Christensen got money for playing Anikan.. well.. that kid as to get something.

Hayden had his moments...but the guy doing the voice of Jar-Jar...NOW THAT was injustice!. stick out tongue

Ronny
Hayden had his moments...but the guy doing the voice of Jar-Jar...NOW THAT was injustice!. stick out tongue laughing Omg.. jar jar.. George Lucas's Worst hour

WrathfulDwarf
Oh my gosh.

I just had the worst thought of my life right now.

Imagine a.......Jar-Jar Kid! shock

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.