Raven vs Phoenix (Rachel Summers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Does Raven from The Titans have enough power to defeat the Phoenix force?

Psyquis52
In a word...No

supremthor
Phoenix force no....Rachel Summers yes...

batdude123
I don't know man, Raven at her FULL potential is one CRAZY b*tch and ubber UBBER powerful. The magic she posses is just unfreakin' believable. The Teen Titan's tv show portrays her as just a girl with telekinises, but she has WAY more than that in terms of powers. Even though I believe she is vastly underrated for her divine abilities, I think she would in the end lose to the Phoenix.

stormfront13
she wuld beat rachel, but the phoenix force itself...no

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't know man, Raven at her FULL potential is one CRAZY b*tch and ubber UBBER powerful. The magic she posses is just unfreakin' believable. The Teen Titan's tv show portrays her as just a girl with telekinises, but she has WAY more than that in terms of powers. Even though I believe she is vastly underrated for her divine abilities, I think she would in the end lose to the Phoenix.

Actually the TV show portrayed her as a powerful telekinetic(she didn't strain pushing two buildings together), an empath(able to absorb and disperse pain to "heal"wink, incredibly skilled in magic, and a powerful telepath.

She was basically a more half-hour friendly version of her comicbook self.

eternitygoddess
Okay people, just because Rachel doesn't have Phoenix Force means she's a weakling. She's still pretty powerful without it, and she's been without it for some time.

I'd give it to Raven 6.5/10

CaptainStoic
Really I had no Idea tha Raven was that strong... is there any chance that Raven could overcome Rachel when she was able to beat Nova?

GalacticStorm
The thread is Rachel with access to the Phoenix Force, why are people talking in any other terms? confused

Rachel wins 10/10

Phoenix_Avatar9
otherwise rachel would lose, of course she would wen u could grow extra eyes and had a supreme demonic overlord's blood coursing through your veins

guy222
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Does Raven from The Titans have enough power to defeat the Phoenix force?

rachel ftw

tkitna
Racheal

guy222
Rachel still

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Actually the TV show portrayed her as a powerful telekinetic(she didn't strain pushing two buildings together), an empath(able to absorb and disperse pain to "heal"wink, incredibly skilled in magic, and a powerful telepath.

She was basically a more half-hour friendly version of her comicbook self.

Not to mention when she cut loose and went evil she was pretty damn h4x.
She is one of the few comic-to-cartoon magic users and she completely lived up to her comic roots with some very impressive feats as you said.

starlock
Rachel/phoenix for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.