Will symbiotes return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Just wonder what you people think.
Will Venom and Carnage return or they'll stay dead?

chucktaylor
Many 90's villains are fading away...

I believe that all those famous 90's villains like Venom, Carnage, Hobgoblin and otehrs are what pushed the Spider-Man series big time. With story arcs like the over-long Maximum Carnage or the great Hobgoblin Lives, it made a large impact on the Spider-Man series, good stories or not.

Now, idiot writers are killing them off or making them vanish. The Hobgoblin is no where to be found. Venom and Carnage are dead. Classics like Mysterio and Kraven have been replaced with corny replacements. these villains need to be given whats due to them, just like when Spidey first started, they all had their own specific issues and story arcs, and they were not missued/overused.

I have a feeling that this should be brought back to the Spider-Man stories, with the villains that brought the color in Spidey's Rogues Gallery, still emiting colors...wink (and thats to my longest post ever)big grin

samishe
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Many 90's villains are fading away...

I believe that all those famous 90's villains like Venom, Carnage, Hobgoblin and otehrs are what pushed the Spider-Man series big time. With story arcs like the over-long Maximum Carnage or the great Hobgoblin Lives, it made a large impact on the Spider-Man series, good stories or not.

Now, idiot writers are killing them off or making them vanish. The Hobgoblin is no where to be found. Venom and Carnage are dead. Classics like Mysterio and Kraven have been replaced with corny replacements. these villains need to be given whats due to them, just like when Spidey first started, they all had their own specific issues and story arcs, and they were not missued/overused.

I have a feeling that this should be brought back to the Spider-Man stories, with the villains that brought the color in Spidey's Rogues Gallery, still emiting colors...wink (and thats to my longest post ever)big grin

I agree, some characters mustn't stay dead.
Great post by the way. big grin

thundercracker
theywill be back venom is just to damm cool to be overlooked for long

Psyquis52
Oh they'll be back!

By the way...do you remember when Darkhawk took down Venom? happy

samishe
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Oh they'll be back!

By the way...do you remember when Darkhawk took down Venom? happy

Mmmm... when?

Psyquis52
That was actually a joke.

They did fight in the Darkhawk books and it was some of Venom's most impressive work but it was neither conclusive or fair seeing how Darkhawk wasn't permitted to use full power and Venom just wanted him off the island.

It's not a full fight but fun.

samishe
That was actually a joke.

They did fight in the Darkhawk books and it was some of Venom's most impressive work but it was neither conclusive or fair seeing how Darkhawk wasn't permitted to use full power and Venom just wanted him off the island.

It's not a full fight but fun.

Do you have scans?

Knightfall93
I want Eddie back... NOW!

willRules
The symbiotes will be back, they are far too popular to go away forever..............

Knightfall93
Especially Venom, that's like killing off The Joker from Batman... or killing Victor von Doom in F4... or Magneto in X Men... or Lex uin Superman... or Sinestro in Green Lntern... or Zoom in Flash... or The Kingpin in Daredevil... or... you get the idea

Psyquis52
Originally posted by samishe
Do you have scans?

laughing I only do this when I'm at work so no I have no scans yet. It would take some planning but eventually I will post them in a Darkhawk respect page.

It's pretty sad when your character you represents best fight is one that had no real result.

samishe
laughing I only do this when I'm at work so no I have no scans yet. It would take some planning but eventually I will post them in a Darkhawk respect page.

It's pretty sad when your character you represents best fight is one that had no real result.

Best fight? Nah, best fight was with Juggernaut and in Maximum Carnage.

samishe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Especially Venom, that's like killing off The Joker from Batman... or killing Victor von Doom in F4... or Magneto in X Men... or Lex uin Superman... or Sinestro in Green Lntern... or Zoom in Flash... or The Kingpin in Daredevil... or... you get the idea

Yeah we got your pointbig grin

Psyquis52
Best fight? Nah, best fight was with Juggernaut and in Maximum Carnage.

embarrasment Actually I was talking about myself.

samishe
embarrasment Actually I was talking about myself.

Oh... ok... sorry...smile

Knightfall93
\Mmmm... brains. Yummy!

samishe
\Mmmm... brains. Yummy!

Hey! That's my line! laughing

Knightfall93
Muah ha ha ha hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mankind is doomed! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

samishe
Muah ha ha ha hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mankind is doomed! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're evil!

Oh wait... that's a compliment.

Damn...

laughing

Knightfall93
LMAO. Do you think scarecrow756 and Etrigan need more important posiitionss? after all, theyve stuck by s for ages...

samishe
LMAO. Do you think scarecrow756 and Etrigan need more important posiitionss? after all, theyve stuck by s for ages...

What positions? Aren't they vice leaders already?

Knightfall93
Oh yea... I think so. Jot as hih as you though, my right hand man!

samishe
Oh yea... I think so. Jot as hih as you though, my right hand man!

evil face We are evil.

Knightfall93
Muah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

samishe
Hyc laughing

Knightfall93
beer beer evil face

FG725
wallopon websnappers i'd be so happy if they did!

chucktaylor
Wow, fellow Syndicate members...hahaha!

Thunderstrike
spam

To be honest, I think that Toxin and Venom may be the only two of the symbiotes that return. Toxin may have words to say when it comes to Civil War this summer, mostly because of the fact that he's a superpowered individual with close ties to Spider-Man, but by no means would want anyone to know his identity. It would also be pivotal for Eddie Brock to return as well, since if the act went through, he would be hunted down like an animal for past crimes. They may come back this summer, and Mark Millar may finally make up for a bad attempt at brining Silver Age villains out of obscurity and making Wolverine a god, or he's gonna righteously censored up.

carnageandvenom
they'll all return in one way or another

Jimmy Buggs
thinking of venom as a spider-man villian is like thinking of wolvie as just an x-man

carnageandvenom
i have only read spidey comics i haven't read much of them

Black Adam
Honestly...i really couldn't care if they return or not.

Which is odd since The first Spidey comic I read and re read like 322 times back when I was six was the one with Carnage Venom and Spideys head's all on the cover.

As the years went buy i just lost interest in them.

Anyway I think Venom might return one day. Be it either Brock or Scorpion version (In fact It think the Scorpion venom is returning in a little mini series were a bunch of heroes team up. can't remember the name at the moment but I saw the cover and story at Newsarama)

Can't see any other ones returning though.

Bendis didn't even bother to get the right version of Carnage in the first place. Don't see him bringing him back anytime soon.
JMS is focusing more on new villains(If you want to call rehashes of old Spidey villains new)
And I heard PAD has also expressed focusing on new Spidey villains instead of his old rogues.

So i don't see any of those writers bringing back any of the other symbiotes.

And The Toxin mini didn't fly off the shelves did it? So I Can't see anyone else at marvel coming out with a new Toxin or Scream or Carnage or some other Symbiote mini series.

When was the last time we heard anything about Toxin anyway?

Phoenix2001
Too much popularity has been given to Venom if not just Venom and Carnage. There are just too many fans that will not allow Venom's disappearance.

spencerspider
Venom maybe, Carnage doubt it

FG725
Originally posted by spencerspider
Venom maybe, Carnage doubt it
Carnage has to come back you just know that was a copy sentry killed Carnage wouldn't have gone down that easily he has never been taken out in a single issue it takes at least a two or three issue series to beat Carnage now I didnt read the issue but i heard Daredevil gave him a run for his money now that would never happen ever. And Marvel knights is gay so Venom has to come back as for Toxin no one cares

Black Adam
Originally posted by FG725
Carnage has to come back you just know that was a copy sentry killed Carnage wouldn't have gone down that easily he has never been taken out in a single issue it takes at least a two or three issue series to beat Carnage now I didnt read the issue but i heard Daredevil gave him a run for his money now that would never happen ever. And Marvel knights is gay so Venom has to come back as for Toxin no one cares

Carnage has never been up against someone with the power of a million exploding suns stick out tongue

And he was about to kill DD until the sentry tore his ass in half.

but i have to agree with the guy If any symbiote is going to come back it's going to be Venom. the other ones don't seem to be that important to the current writers or Marvel.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Black Adam

And The Toxin mini didn't fly off the shelves did it? So I Can't see anyone else at marvel coming out with a new Toxin or Scream or Carnage or some other Symbiote mini series.

When was the last time we heard anything about Toxin anyway? That's cause alot of ppl were like "Who the hell is Toxin?"

Black Adam
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
That's cause alot of ppl were like "Who the hell is Toxin?"

I don't think thats changed.

When was the last time we heard anything about toxin anyway?

Black Adam

samishe
Is it Eddie Brock venom or Scopion?

Black Adam
Is it Eddie Brock venom or Scopion?

judging by the shape of the eyes it most probably is Scorpion.

F_doomed
umm FOR GOD SAKES OFFICAL SYMBIOTE THREAD IS IN EXISTANCE FOR A RESON the F_DOOMED WILL SPANK SOON

samishe
Originally posted by F_doomed
umm FOR GOD SAKES OFFICAL SYMBIOTE THREAD IS IN EXISTANCE FOR A RESON the F_DOOMED WILL SPANK SOON

What's problem dude?
Forum is for discussions.

F_doomed
What's problem dude?
Forum is for discussions.

the problem is is your starting another discussion outside the disscussion about the samething as the discussion its like some one cloning the NHL and opening a new NHL where everything is the same.. its just the games are 0.00000000000000000000000001 seconds shorter....sure it would still be the same kick ass NHL but why would anyone care....

and example is this

read these....

Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..after a while u get tired of this shit..

FG725
the problem is is your starting another discussion outside the disscussion about the samething as the discussion its like some one cloning the NHL and opening a new NHL where everything is the same.. its just the games are 0.00000000000000000000000001 seconds shorter....sure it would still be the same kick ass NHL but why would anyone care....

and example is this

read these....

Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..Poop..after a while u get tired of this shit..
stop complaining no one wants to hear it not everyone goes to the official symbiote thread OK but this will draw your attention if someone else posts in the symbiote thread for all everyone else knows it may just be some stupid post and no one cares

samishe

and example is this

read these....

We have Mods for such thing, you're not a mod. So stop whinening.

Syndicate_Lord
What a whiner!

F_doomed
First of FG. i agree with you, alot of topics get droped but it means that they dont really need to be talked about futher more
Sydincate lord and samshe...Shut the hell up I am not whining i am saying it like it is and now ur b****ing about it so dudes jus chill out

samishe
First of FG. i agree with you, alot of topics get droped but it means that they dont really need to be talked about futher more
Sydincate lord and samshe...Shut the hell up I am not whining i am saying it like it is and now ur b****ing about it so dudes jus chill out

F, what the f!@k is your problem? You come at this forum from time to time and point everyone to stick in symbiot thread. We are not doing anything against the rules, so stop complaining.

Spideys Sister

samishe
Venom ;looks like he bonded with Deadpool insted of Eddie. And F, They're right you're Freaking out when everyone is having a decent discussion. We're not arguing or bashing. This is not out of place. If it was Paola would have closed it by now. So. I'm asking you to F*** off these guys and stop acting like a Moderator. It's not cool. You keep comming here and making posts like you do, I WILL report you to a Moderator. And if you have something to say about this post, good, cause I can show that mod that I warned you, and Samishe asked you stop.
Sam, SL, I'm asking you to ingnore him. Don't encourage him.

We will, thanx.
It just pissed me off

FG725
Spidey sister I love your signature that comic is so funnyhttp://www.blotts.org/coi/tbemergency/scans/minimarvels2a.png
http://www.blotts.org/coi/tbemergency/scans/minimarvels2b.png

F_doomed
Venom ;looks like he bonded with Deadpool insted of Eddie. And F, They're right you're Freaking out when everyone is having a decent discussion. We're not arguing or bashing. This is not out of place. If it was Paola would have closed it by now. So. I'm asking you to F*** off these guys and stop acting like a Moderator. It's not cool. You keep comming here and making posts like you do, I WILL report you to a Moderator. And if you have something to say about this post, good, cause I can show that mod that I warned you, and Samishe asked you stop.

I am sorry and i am done...
*whimper...

F_doomed

F_doomed
Sorry the was a error i can delete this...I AM sorry and i wont post here again

samishe
Sorry the was a error i can delete this...I AM sorry and i wont post here again

Post here as much as you want. Participate in discussion but don't act like mod.

Spideys Sister
Sorry the was a error i can delete this...I AM sorry and i wont post here again My point is you can post here. Just don't tell us we're posting in the wrong place. Ppl don't like that.Originally posted by FG725
Spidey sister I love your signature that comic is so funnyhttp://www.blotts.org/coi/tbemergency/scans/minimarvels2a.png
http://www.blotts.org/coi/tbemergency/scans/minimarvels2b.png I never saw that first one. I picked this up in Comic Books embarrasment

samishe
I never saw that first one. I picked this up in Comic Books embarrasment

I have that comix. I can post some scans from it if you like. It's damn funny.

Spideys Sister
I printed it out and showed it to my friends. They thought it was the funniest thing. If theres more I'd love to see them!

symbiosis
I think that Eddie Venom will be back soon enough but not before the end of the CIVIL WAR series seeing as it appears that Gargan Venom is in CIVIL WAR #5 possibly Eddie will get the symbiote back at the end of the beyond series. I am hopeing that they find a good way to bring back Carnage because he's way too sweet to have been killed like that. I also think they shold bring back Donna and Hybrid even if it is just to finish their story. I hate when characters sit in limbo, and now with all the stuff with the new warriors it would be an excilient time to bring Hyrid back!

H. S. 6
Is the Beyond series 616 though?

I thought it wasn't...

symbiosis
I thought that the beyond series was suppose to be 616 because it looks like the gargan Venom but I could be wrong because I have not looked into it all that much. Could anyone fill me in on this?

im sort of a nooby to this site so can some1 tell me how i get a picture sad

symbiosis
Hey 2222222 !!!! Go to the top of your screen and click on UserCP then go to edit options, at the bottom of the list of stuff it gives you it will say change or create avator (can't remember) but click on that and it will give some to choose from and there is also a browse button so you can use a pic you created on your computer!!! I hope this helps

symbiosis
oh and to get a pic at the bottom of your post just go to back to UserCP then go to edit profile and somewhere in there it will tell you that you can create a signature then just fallow the directions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.