Introduction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Morgoth
First to the moderators - you should delete this thread, but leave it for a couple of days. I do not intend to post on the other forums so the welcome one does not serve my needs and i want the people that post on the versus forum to read this.
Greetings everyone...
I'm a big Star Wars fan with many years of "SW is a way of life" behind my back big grin I don't really like the EU beacause it serves the purpose of filling someone's bank account then following the true spirit of SW. I am looking forward to every book though cool I may not support the EU but after all it is SW...
I enjoy mainly sci-fi but a little bit of fantasy is good thing too - from time to time. I like most of the sci-fi shows out there - ST, B5, Farscape, SAaB etc. and lots of movies but it will take me too much time and space...
When i make a thread or post a response don't expect me to bring the proof on the table. I'm really tired of all that show me ypour proof of how many people died in WW2 - with their ID's and adresses. If I say something it's either canon or an educated guess and will specify accordingly. Don't expect me to scan a ton of sheets or go through the Britanica for proof. I have a slef-respect and i don't intend to throw mud on it in order to defend myself. If I'm not right than so be it, if I am i'll say what i have to say and i'll not waste my time in pointless debates.
I have been to many other forums but unfortunatelly I found few that deserved the posting. The others were either full of "i know everything and my opinion is THE TRUTH" idiots or of groups of pepople fighting between themselves. I read a lot of the threads here and i do see some disurbing things but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. big grin
Well. that's all for know wink and i guess i have to say something linked to the specifics of this forum hu? OK The characters I think stand out from the rest are Anakin and Darth Maul although I'm not a fanboy because that place is reserved...for Mace "badass I'll kick you weak ass to Coruscant and back" Windu. I'm a huuuuuge Windu fanboy so if there is a thread about him and i post don't waste you time arguing wuth me - believe me it will be pointless... cool Just an example - Mace vs. all the jedi an sith that have ever lived = Mace wins by faaaaaar - see...
All right guys and galls - see you on the arena!

DarkNemesis
Hello Darth_Morgoth, nice to have you here. However, we do have an introduction forum used to introduce yourself right here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.