Phoenix vs. Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
We remember what Mastermind did to her.
How do you think shed' hole up against a big shot

GalacticStorm
Is this a spite thread cos i put down your comments in that She Hulk thread? wink

Regardless, Phoenix wins. If you read her bio, or better still read the relevant comics (Uncanny X-men 101 to 137) you'd see that after saving the multiverse from the M'kraan crystal, Phoenix powered herself down because her job, her reason from manifesting had been completed. She made herself vulnerable.

As such referencing Masterminds actions in light of this info is irrelevant as in a straight up match both he and Chaos would get annhilated. smile

Wonder Man
Well i know how the Scarlett Witch and other members of the universe have stood down entities.
Phoenix is a force but not an entity and is more a participant of the universe than a ruler of it.
I give it to Chaos.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Well i know how the Scarlett Witch and other members of the universe have stood down entities.
Phoenix is a force but not an entity and is more a participant of the universe than a ruler of it.
I give it to Chaos.

What a poor argument. What does Scarlet witchs performance against other forces have to do with how Chaos would fare against the Phoenix?

You need to update your Phoenix knowledge. The Phoenix is both an entity and a force. Its human form being Jean Grey. The Phoenix both maintains life in the universe and exists outside of the realms of reality so your argument is void.

Wonder Man
Chaos maligins telepathy and reverses telekenitics and that just gets things rolling.

GalacticStorm
Chaos maligins telepathy and reverses telekenitics and that just gets things rolling.

And yet Phoenix isnt just a telepath/telekinetic. Its a cosmic force that determines Marvel reality.

This match up is absurd and arose from spite and as such i feel no need to participate any further. Very immature. no

Xplosive
I give it to Chaos.

Yeah right. Chaos doesn't stand a chance!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.