KotOR-"The Manadlorian War"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
The comic is arching into known and yet uncharted areas. Anyone else intreseted?

DarthBanevv
Yes, I am interested.

Nactous
Good to hear. But, why dont the look like the Mandalorians from KotOR.

DarthBanevv
I have no idea.

xxxpoppunker182
could someone post a link to images?

DarthBanevv
I don't know whate site they're on. But Nactous seems to know.

Nactous
Only seen the cover myself.

Traya
They don't look like the Mandalorians from KotOR because the Mandalorians from KotOR look nothing like the ones from TSW. Blame Bioware...

Nactous
The will merge the design.

Lightsnake
The official retcon is the new Mandalorians are 'neo crusaders'...hell, KOTOR doesn't look anything like TOTJ. I have the feeling this'll be nice. I somehow get the feeling Zyne Carrick'll be the Exile

Jonathan Mark
Zyne... the Exile? I doubt it really. The Exile was trained on Dantooine and was a General in the war.

Zyne is an upstart padawn who's been falsly conviced of murdering his fellow Padawans.

What's even funnier is that some people thing Zyne is Revan...

Lightsnake
Yeah, that's true...it's just a feeling I have as unlikely as it is.

And...in no way is Zayne Revan...the Exile I could see, but not Revan. By the way, Jonathan, nice avatar. I've always liked Raist

Jonathan Mark
Yea Raist pwns.

Lightsnake
Essentials for this comic: Mandalore the Ultimate, more on him...and definitely some on the KOTOR II Sith Lords before their 'changes'...and besides Malachor, the duel between Mandalore and Revan

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Essentials for this comic: Mandalore the Ultimate, more on him...and definitely some on the KOTOR II Sith Lords before their 'changes'...and besides Malachor, the duel between Mandalore and Revan

Where did you find this out?

Lightsnake
No, no, I mean it should have them

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Lightsnake
No, no, I mean it should have them
Oh, anyways that would be cool to see the duel between Revan and Mandalor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.